Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 19:34

Biting back a chuckle at Esmerelda's misfortune he nudged her side playfully. "Now it couldn't have been that bad now. Whats a little happiness now and then even for you." He joked as his amber eyes graced hers. Her body stiffened then relaxed and pressed into him further. Feeling a jolt of warmth he responded by shifting his position so she could nestle into his side if she wanted. The warmth that morning was welcomed, as was the company.

Moments passed after the fae requested sitting longer. The male's leg was beginning to fall asleep, but he didn't mind. It had been ages since he felt the warmth of a fae pressed against him and even though he knew she wasn't really thrilled the feeling was still there. She may not be his first choice of a fae, but beggars couldn't be choosers. "As riveting as this is my dear the rabbits won't catch themselves." He said stretching slightly. Even though he was enjoying himself he knew of his duties both to his pack and his stomach. "Come now miss, Ill catch you a nice hare for your breakfast if you want, but I must get up to do so." He said realizing their legs were in a knot, making it difficult for him to get up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 23:03

Pressing more into his fur, Esmeralda tried to keep the snuggling facade. Eventually, Esmeralda did not uphold her act for too long and stood, speaking to Marrok in a hushed tone, "Happiness...will ruin me. Yes, I agree, do not worry of me. I can catch my own breakfast. This was enjoyable, Marrok. Thank you." Esmeralda left without anoher word, crawling out from the humble den and out into the shining new world around her. Snow was melting at a fast pace while the creatures of the forest slowly awakened. Not many had woken so far, not that she knew of, so Esmeralda did not dwell on other conversations.

Sprinting away from the camp center, Esmeralda continued on for another day. She hoped this day would bring her better hope for her promising reign. First, she would need to acquire followers, how troublesome that would be. Sending a short look back at Marrok, she smirked, would he ever be worth recruiting? Most certainly not. And off Esmeralda went to catch her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 19:56

A hour or so had passed and finally Marrok and Kiv had returned to the main camp. The sun was high in the sky signaling much of the day had passed since his promotion yet much was left to utilize. Looking over his shoulder he hoped to see the smaller male follow him, eager to meet the Alpha. He hoped that Kiv wouldn't be as submissive to Azul, so his chances of gaining rank would be compromised, though he knew he would be respectful. Marrok saw promise if the young brute, and his talents with herbs should ensure him a place here if it were up to the delta.

Around him wolves were mingling about and most had den fully finished. He scented Chiara, Esmerelda and Juno's scents in the clearing, yet didn't spot any of them. Since the debacle with the cat he hadn't seen Juno, but that didn't worry him. Now other things were on his mind, the greatest were to find Azul before Steele found them. "This is your new home Kiv, we make our dens here and fill the prey pile. After we meet with Alpha Azul I shall show you the pile so that you may eat." He stated looking back to the brute behind him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 20:11

Kiv had most certainly followed Delta Marrok through the forest, diligently keeping up with his pace, despite his worn out and very nearly exhausted muscles. He had been very busy the whole trip to the clearing, sniffing the air and the different wolves' scents that he came across, but never stopping long enough to fall behind Marrok. The farther they traveled, the more fervently Kiv began hoping that this would become his home. He knew it was still a little early to truly tell, but he thought that he liked it here.

When they entered the clearing, Kiv's head tucked down, along with his tail, at the sight and scent of all the wolves mingling around. Don't back down now, Kiv, he told himself. You made it this far, so there's no turning back. Unless, of course, they decide to attack me again. Quite unconsciously, he shifted so that he was closer to Delta Marrok than what may have been considered polite. "You have a prey pile?" he asked, sniffing the air and wrinkling his nose slightly. Somehow, a pile of dead meat did not sound so very appetizing to Kiv. A quick shake of his head got his mind back on focus, though, and he prepared himself to meet the alpha of this pack. The main thought that was occupying his attention was something along the lines of, please don't eat me please don't eat me please don't eat me. He didn't even notice the small gurgle from his stomach when Delta Marrok mentioned finally eating.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 22:47

Collecting herbs took most of Genevieve's time but in the end she still had much free hours to waste. As she waltzed into the camp, life appear to be going smoothly, though overall the area wasn't heavily packed. Many scents reached her awaiting her nose, the black tip of her muzzle quivering at the overwhelming aroma. Licking her nose as if to halt the incoming scents for a moment, her mouth suddenly reminded her of the endlees herbs she had must just disposed of in her den, for inside everything tasted plants to such an extent it almost sickened the poor fae. Trying to ignore the taste, Genevieve scanned the area, sitting freely upon the camp's edges, waiting for someone intriguing to catch her eye.

The entertainment came in Warrior Marrok and without hesitation, Genevieve pranced over with a welcoming expression. "Evening Marrok, how was your travels? Since you are here Marrok......I wanted to speak to you of the scent from your den I caught this morning...and I would like to know why my sister was doing inside," though Genevieve did not speak overly fast, she got to her point quickly. She was afraid when she smelled Esmeralda in a males den, both of past experiences and the fear of springs spells. "I-" suddenly she stopped, nostrils quivering once more. "My, Marrok..." Genevieve took a minuscule step back as if to create more space between them, her head tilting ever so delicately with curiosity.

"You smell...of dominance, could it be you...were promoted? Delta perhaps?" His new scent was below Kenai was higher than a Warrior, leaving Delta as the most presumable option. Her usual bright grin decorated her golden features as she let her tail lower from its previous wag, showing respect to her new superior. "Congratulations." Marrok deserves the promotion on her opinion and she could not wait to tell Esmeralda. All of a sudden, someone else caught her eye. Moving her head to the side, her ears went forward like an curious fawn. "Oh...who might you be?" The male with Marrok was her age, older perhaps, which brought more interest. Not many we're as young as dear Genevieve nor were many as young as her with such an important position, who was this male, what were his skills? Beaming her joyful grin once more, eyes lit with life, she gently passed Marrok to confront the stranger directly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 23:04

Kiv's nose and ears were very busy, checking out everything that he could in the clearing, trying to learn the scents of the wolves nearby and also making sure that he kept himself well out of trouble. With that goal in mind, he had stuck very closely to Delta Marrok. Again, perhaps a little bit closer to him than would probably normally be acceptable for such a newcomer to a Delta, but he was pretty well terrified, at the moment.

The somewhat rapid approach of a female did not do very much to allay that fear. As she spoke to Delta Marrok, both her voice and posture spoke of them being friends. Or acquaintances, at the least. He shifted around to keep Delta Marrok's body between himself and the female, just in case.

However, he could not escape her attention for long as she noticed him and started to move around Marrok to get a better look. "My name is Kiv, he replied, tucking his tail and head down submissively. "Delta Marrok is taking me to the Alpha," he shivered slightly at the mention of the alpha, "s-so that I can officially request to join the pack." The whole time, Kiv's gaze floated on the ground, around the light colored wolf's paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 23:12

At his reaction, Genevieve's light hearted giggle filled the area, "Oh you don't need to do that!" Mimicking his submissive posture, she grinned ear to ear, "See how foolish it appears? You are new but still family, no reason to act like that to lil' ol' me. I am Caretaker Genevieve, you can all me Gene if its easier, it's a pleasure to meet you Kiv." Having wolves around more her age made Genevueve happier, she had heard there was a young yearling named Nyx but heard the female was snippy at times. Genevieve was friendly but found it difficult at times to open up to others, no matter how confident she appeared. Kiv seemed relatively normal and she thanked him for that, things were crazy enough as it were around here.

"I see no reason for Azul to object, though if you wish to have amore sufficient rank you may want to lessen your submissive behavior. Do not fear though, I am the same sometimes..." being nervous she did not intend for the latter to slip and if she could, Genevieve would have blushed at her words.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 23:24

Kiv cocked his head slightly when the female giggled at him. He lifted his eyes a little bit when she struck up a posture to imitate his own and he did have to admit, it did not look the way that a wolf was "supposed to" look. But even so, wasn't the reason why Delta Marrok hadn't attacked him because he was, in fact, submissive even to him?

He tilted his head the other way while he thought about what the female had said, especially about if he wanted a real position in the pack, he would need to be less submissive. The tilt of his head, though, allowed the early afternoon sun to highlight the small scar that ran alongside his left eye. After a moment, Kiv lifted his head and managed to make his bright brown eyes align with Genevieve's own. He even gave his tail a little wag. "It is nice to meet you, Caretaker Genevieve," he said, doing his best to lift his head a bit, though careful to keep it below both of the other wolves'. "I'll do my best to keep that in mind, thank you." His tail gave another small wag. "What do you do, as a caretaker, if I might ask? Do you work with the Healer or do something separate?"

As before, when Delta Marrok mentioned becoming a Healer, a small sparkle entered Kiv's eyes and a bit of animation returned to his ears and tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 23:38

When his gaze fell upon her, Genevieve hoped he understood how much of an Omega he had previously appeared to be. Omegas were not common in this pack, Azul held importance for all and Genevieve honored his way if thinking. Kiv tilted his head as he looked and though Genevieve assumed he was just thinking to himself, she briefly became self conscious.,oh what a pup she was, when would she grow up and stop assuming such ridiculous things?

The honey colored, petite fae let her rump hit the ground softly, pleased by his more natural position and his choice to have a conversation with her. "Well, I tend more to pups but at the moment we do not have any. My healing abilities are limited, Creek is much more experienced in that field than I, but I do know the basics. I often collect the herbs, just as I was doing earlier today...would you be interested in such a rank, Kiv?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 23:50

Tending pups? Since Kiv had no idea how to deal with pups in any capacity whatsoever, this job sounded like a nightmare. His eyes widened slightly and he leaned forward just a touch. "Pups? That sounds hard," he said, truthfully awed. Then a realization solidified in his mind.

"The Alpha must trust you a lot to put you in charge of watching the puppies. Do you watch all of them? I mean...when there are pups," he clarified, glancing over at Marrok, as he was a male. Did Marrok have a mate? Was he expecting a litter of pups that would be put in Gene's care? The logistics of taking care of puppies made Kiv's head spin slightly and he shook it slightly, deciding to go back to something that he knew a little bit better.

"You said that you were just out gathering herbs, though, right? What kind of herbs grow around here? I've found a little bit of Dock out in the forests, but I haven't really been looking for herbs." He held out his left front paw, so that she could see the Dock leaves that he had applied to the gash on that leg. Would she, with her knowledge of healing, think that he had done a good job on it? He had done it exactly the way that his mother had taught him, but maybe Genevieve knew something that his mother hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 00:09

She held another giggle as he leaned in, his face in awe at her job. Some did find caring for pups stressful but Genevieve felt it was second nature. "On occasion, all depends on the parents own personalities to how the pups behave at times. You can assume which litters will be trouble." Catching Kiv gaze to Marrok as he continued to speak, Genevieve was unsure if he had a mate, to her knowledge there wasn't anyone he was interested in so there was no reason to believe so. Not that she cared for him that way. "Every single one. Mothers take care of them until they are weaned yet I watch over all pregnant mothers as well and as when they nurse, to make sure all are healthy. Though that was the way in my old pack, I have yet to have in here. The parents still see their children but when they hunt and such, I take care of them and teach them. It's an important job I'm honored to uphold."

"Herbs? Oh dozens. I must explore every inch to find them, some are more rare than others. I must know basics herbs to care for pups, so carefree and fragile, and for the new mothers as well." Examining his paw she nodded in an approving manner, "I would have used burdock to prevent infection, maybe some lavender too to ease your nerves." she winked playfully at the end, sensing he was nervous being at the pack center since the beginning. When all was done she'd be sure and get him some lavender.

"I think you did splendid, you should show your handy work to the Alpha, though it means little to him. Creek would appreciate a partner I'm sure...and I've been told, by my sister mostly, not to go on my own, so having someone along to collect herbs would be grand." Kic had knowledge and Genevieve was sure he had much more in that noggin. Where had he learned everything, she had to wonder?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 00:29

Virtaully everything that she was saying about caring for the pups was almost a foreign language, as far as specifics went. He could understand healing and the use of herbs to promote well being in the pack, but watching pups and keeping track of them...That seemed monumental. Especially given the fact that Kiv remembered how exuberant he used to be before, well, before he was alone.

At her advice about using Burdock, Kiv nodded slightly. "Well, I could not find any Burdock near...where it happened, but I did keep Alder on it for a couple days before I switched to the Dock leaves. Mother said that Alder and Burdock fight infections, but do you think that Burdock works better?" he asked, forgetting himself enough to actually hold his head and ears erect. Both ears were fixed forward, as he talked with Genevieve, and he even forgot his anxiety over meeting with the Alpha.

At her praise of his work, Kiv's tail lifted and wagged and his lips pulled back into a smile. "Thank you, Caretaker Genevieve," he said, proud that a legitimate caretaker and healer of the pack had given him such words. "Do you think that Healer Creek will think I'm good enough to take on? I think it would be a lot easier to collect herbs with someone else. My mother used to show me where things grew and how to find different herbs, but I haven't really collected any since then."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 00:51

Genevuev's lack of knowledge on herbs effectiveness failed her, she began to wonder which one did work better. Eyeing Kiv lightly, Genevueve shrugged and simply said that she wasn't too sure but ending the comment with a small,smile, intending she was going to find out just so she could have an answer in the future. "You're a welcome, but yes I am sure. Creek would love the extra paw and you could help me too. I think you'll fit in nicely here, Kiv." Genevieve gave another one of her famous grins her rump going up as she stood, tail wagging happily.

[Sorry it's so short >.<]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 01:17

Something in the back of Kiv's mind hinted at the fact that he just might get along pretty well with Genevieve. Assuming that the alpha did not decide to run him off. That thought took a little bit of the spark out of him that he had felt while discussing the properties of herbs with Gene. His tail sank a little bit, as did his head, though it was, perhaps, now at a more sensible height for standing next to a Delta. He nodded in response to her saying that she thought he would fit in well and would appreciate his help. "I hope that I will get the chance for that," he said, giving his tail another small wag.

Leaning a little closer to Delta Marrok, Kiv whispered in his ear, "So, is this where we are meeting with with the alpha?"
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 15:29

Walking out of the Alpha's den, Azul looked to the wolves in the clearing. It made a smile appear on his face that wolves were speaking to one another, getting along and maybe even more. As he looked around, he did not see any of his higher ranking wolves. Kenai must have been off doing his own thing in his secret place, and Steele, well, he was a harder one to keep track of. He was happy to find Delta Marrok doing his duties for the pack. He seemed very close to a new wolf he had yet to meet. Azul stretched his powerful white legs and moved to the others. "Greetings, it is a pleasure to see you both, Delta Marrok and Caretaker Genevieve." His eyes moved between them both and then to the new wolf within the clearing. "Greetings brute, I am Alpha Azul. Welcome home. I see you have met two very wonderful members of the pack. May I ask where you hail from and what rank you hold?"
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 15:52

Before he could get a reply from Delta Marrok, Kiv's nose twitched slightly as a new wolf's scent came into the picture, rendering his question quite superfluous. This wolf, very white and, in Kiv's eyes, very large, was pretty obviously the alpha of the pack. Even before he had opened his mouth to greet them, Kiv could tell, just by the way that he carried himself, he was the dominant one here.

When the white wolf spoke to him, Kiv lowered his head, ears, eyes and tail. Pleasedon'teatmepleasedon'teatme, he thought. However, he then remembered Genevieve's words and forced himself to stand a little bit straighter and taller, though he made sure to stay below Delta Marrok. "H-hello, Alpha Azul. My name is Kiv. I've come from the south, searching for a pack to join. I...don't have a rank, but," he glanced over at Genevieve, then back to Alpha Azur for a moment before flicking his eyes back down, "I would like to become a Healer, someday. My mother taught me a lot about herbs and plants and how to use them to treat different wounds before she died. I even did this myself," he said, holding out his left foreleg so the Alpha could see the Dock leaves fixed to the wound. Kiv also realized that he was on the verge of nervous rambling, so he forced himself to stop talking. Before he thinks you're a complete idiot, he added in his head.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 17:45

As Geneveive and Azul both approached the pair Marrok backed off a few steps to give Azul and Kiv some privacy. When the caretaker addressed him he stood up straighter and grinned. "Thank you Genevieve I appreciate the compliment. As for your sister I am merely sharing a den with her while she create her own. I assure you my intentions are pure." He said with a grin before turning to Azul and Kiv. "If I may Alpha, Kiv shows much promise in the art of healing and he gets my vote to be trained as a healer. Upon first meeting he was respectful to me and submissive, but when I spoke of healing it was as if I lit a fire inside him. I've never seen a wolf come so alive upon talking about herbs sir." He said hoping his words would help Kiv along.

The young male might need some training in general etiquette and relaxing, but if he were to be trained as a healer the pack could only benefit. Hoping he did a good job Marrok sat down to watch the events unfold.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 10:35

Azul looked to the members of his pack, along with the new member. His eyes shone of such joy, seeing the wolves all getting along, speaking of herbs and healing powers. Things he knew nothing of, but it was still a joy to hear those were some who enjoyed the talk of such herbs. Golden hues mixed with amber swirled within the Alpha's eyes. His attention drove from the already known members of his pack, to the new brute before him. He was rather small in comparison to Azul, but not many wolves stood anywhere near him. Not in his pack. "Well Kiv, I must say it pleases me to hear you enjoy such things of the forest used to cure and heal. We could use someone like you within our pack. I myself could never understand all the herbs and their healing powers. When it comes to healing, how much experience do you have? Is it enough for you to suffice on your own? Or do you feel you will need guidance?" He waited for the reply, looking to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 15:57

Kiv’s tail lowered a little bit more out of embarrassment when Delta Marrok told the alpha about his reaction to discussing herbs and the like. It was true, though, and he knew it. He had not felt more at ease or excited about the possibilities of the future than when he had been discussing becoming a healer with Delta Marrok. That honestly was his dream and goal.

His tail gave a couple of small wags when Alpha Azul said that the pack could use someone like him. That was promising, wasn’t it? When asked how much experience he had, though, his ears and tail lowered again. “Well, I know what my mother taught me when we were traveling, and she knew a whole lot about herbs and plants and berries,” he said, remembering all of the lessons given on the move. “And I’m afraid that I really only have experience on myself, since I’ve been traveling alone. If…If I had to, I could manage on my own, I think, but I certainly would not complain about being taught anything that I can.” Very carefully, Kiv lifted his bright brown eyes to watch the alpha. What was he making of this? Was it going to be not worth his time to have anyone train him? That would truly be awful and the very thought of that forced Kiv’s eyes back towards the ground as he waited for the verdict from the decently huge alpha.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 15:39

[[Alpha Azul has initiated a Time Skip. All the wolves have cleared the camp clearing to their chambers or other places. Kiv has been noted as an Apprentice.]]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 18:06

It had taken quite a bit of time for Kodiak to eventually find the pack's camp. As the large brute wandered through the strange forest he wondered if he would ever find it. When he did he could not help but be slightly interested in his surroundings, the loner had never been so far into a pack's borders, let alone in one's camp, which served as the pack's home at the heart of their territory. The large brute only hoped that his own pack would not mistaken him for a loner who had managed to reach the camp.

The camp seemed rather empty at the moment though, he noted. It was still considerably early in the morning, or maybe most of the pack was out hunting. The me shrugged slightly as he made his way into the camp taking in his new surroundings. He only hoped he wouldn't run into another beta, as the fae he had encountered at the border said her rank was, or any other dominant rank of the pack. He figured they would not tolerate his lack of pack customs as the fae had. His thoughts also drifted to Chiara, the fae had met at cathedral mountain. She seemed angry with him last time he saw her, and now he was forbidden from going near her by the beta of the pack, he sighed to himself as these thoughts drifted through his mind. He would've lucky to ever speak to her again.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 18:24

Her long hike and swim had wore the female out. Only just now had the smell on lake water left her drying coat and she had gotten the last bit of sand out of her paws. Tired and wanting nothing more than a nap Chiara walked through the camp and made a bee line for her den. Juno had helped her dig it a few weeks ago and it had served her well during the long nights. Spacious and comfortable the warrior couldn't wait to curl up in her nest of moss, that was until a scent caught her attention. Looking around to find the source the fae smirked when she saw her mountain friend Kodiak walk into the clearing. Seeing that he didn't see her Chiara walked closer and cleared her throat. "Couldn't stay away I see, glad you found the place though." She said, wondering if he was still sore at her for joking around with him on the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 19:34

Kodiak sighed sitting down near the edge of the camp clearing. He yawned slightly then, noting he hadn't slept since he awoke under that tree before his encounter with Chiara. The male yawned again, perhaps he would take a well needed nap soon. As he pondered the brute didn't notice the far approaching him until her voice sounded directly behind him.

The me jumped slightly as she spoke, before turning to face her. At first he smiled slightly at her presence before frowning slightly, his eyes seeming to glance around the clearing. "I am sorry about yesterday, but I cannot be seen with you." he shook his head helplessly. "Your beta scented your scent on me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 19:54

At first her mood was light and playful with a side of remorse. She had been slightly mean to Kodiak when she elft the mountain, but didn't mean to be. The fae had a odd sense of humor that, up until recently had been dormant. Now that it was unleashed those around her were getting her highs and lows while she fought to control. "I didn't meant to snap at you Kodiak, I wasn't really mad I was only playing." She said as her gaze fell to the dirt. At his next string of words her gaze flew back to his with eyes wide. AT first she thought Steele had told her off, but why would he do that. Upon further thinking she remembered Esmerelda being promoted recently, perhaps she did? "I don't understand, why would she not want you to see me?" She questioned confused to this situation.

Kodiak might be slow on social skills, but he was a decent wolf who had helped her out. Chiara considered her a friend and was a bit annoyed that her leader was trying to keep them a part. "Well I will speak to Beta Esmerelda on your behalf, I for one don't see you as anything less than admirable and don't feel you should be shunned. Until then I shall take the heat that you're seen with me. How are you enjoying the pack?" She questioned, feeling bolder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 20:43

Kodiak tilted his head slightly at the fae when she explained she had been joking the previous day. After a few moments he just shrugged in response as she wondered why her beta would want to keep them separated.

As Chiara continued speaking he frowned slightly but he let her finish speaking first. After Kodiak shook his head slightly, "No, I will not allow you to get in trouble for being around me," he stated, before adding on, "The beta had made her words clear." Perhaps Kodiak couldn't live with himself knowing he had gotten Chiara in trouble along with him. Or maybe it was his pride that didn't allow himself to be contempt with the fae taking the fall for him. Whatever it was, Kodiak would not allow it, and he rose from his sitting position to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next