Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 20:54

Annoyed and flattered by his chivalrously Chiara rose and intercepted the male, her gaze sharp. "Look I respect Esmerelda, but I can't stand on my own two paws. I don't need you to take the heat when you just got here and have done nothing wrong. I don't mind speaking to her, but please get rid of that pride of yours." She snapped showing a different side of her to the male. Kodiak was her friend and she wasn't about to roll belly up to Esmerelda even if she was her leader. "Now will you answer my question?" She prompted, standing in his path defiantly. She had every intention of pleading his case to Esmerelda and would tell her how seriously the male took her warning, she'd have to understand then.

With the fire lit under her tail by the ashen fae CHiara was fired up and ready to defend herself, just let Esmerelda try and tell her who and who not to consort with.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 21:30

When Chiara had stepped in front of him, Kodiak was slightly startled at first. And then he frowned slightly as he caught her gaze, which was sharp and stubborn. As she spoke Kodiak's ears perked forward, and then fell back slightly as she finished her statement. His pride had gotten in the way before, at times he couldn't control it, and it tended to push others away. If he wanted to maintain his friendship with the fae, he would have to swallow it.

Sighing, Kodiak sat on his rump again, as if showing his surrender. He was too tired at the moment to argue anyway. After a few moments he replied to the fae, "Life in a pack is completely new to me, but it seems alright so far..," the brute said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 21:32

Aurora had crossed the borders with ease, carrying herself with pride and high expectations of herself, she didn't want to let down Marrok who graciously let her into the pack. She was honored, and he was kind, something that she didn't expect from either of them. Her hefty body bounced as she loped towards the camp clearing, her luscious white pelt gleamed under the bright light of the sky, and her eyes gazed forward. Her head was low, but not in a submissive state, more from caution as she threaded slowly towards the outskirts of the clearing, her eyes watching the wolves that lounged around or engaged in conversation. She spotted the male, Marrok, but he seemed preoccupied and then further agreed with herself that she would not disturb him, but she began to seek out the Alpha of the land. She had a hard time trying to decipher their ranks, taking in he scents of all the others, and slowly began to realize that this pack was full of females. She sighed as her trot slowed to a crawl, her shoulders were low, and she sulked along the imaginary line for the outskirt. Keeping her eyes and ears upon the others, she was cautious, her first time entering a new pack.

Aurora did not dare be bold at this time, although she longed for social interaction from others, she stayed far back from the pack. Her tail curled for a moment, but she corrected herself as a reminder that this was not her pack, but it sure felt like home. Aurora halted as a scent came into her nostrils, and she turned to notice others standing away from the few who were scattered around. Turning her body sharply, she headed back the other way. When she came to the spot where she had entered, thoughts of leaving entered her mind, but she continued straight and surveyed the rest of the clearing. When she felt that there was nothing more to see she came around the back side, her eye of Marrok most of the time, like a beacon of light to the darkness of her fear. Aurora slowly sat back upon her haunches once more, and waited. Someone would address her, if they needed to, until then she enjoyed the silence of her own mind as she listened to the others around her.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 19:38

Chiara's glare softened as the male relaxed and gave into her. Surprised her tactics had worked with him the female sat down in front of the male and smiled. "I'm glad you enjoy it, I hope you don't regret coming here." She said simply before a flash of white drew her attention. A new fae trotted through the pack clearing so quick, the fae nearly missed her. Interested in who she was Chiara watched her depart before turning back to Kodiak. "Have you made a den yet? I spent so much time my first weeks here I neglected to make one and was cold at night." She said, trying to make small talk to the male. Kodiak intrigued her into wanting to know more about him, even though she was too shy to ask.
Looking down at her dark paws Chiara felt herself slip into old habits of avoiding eye contact while she waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2013, 20:37

Kodiak's gaze followed Chiara's to spot a glimpse of a pure white far who trotted along the edge of the clearing before disappearing again. He was slightly intrigued, where were all the males of the pack? So far Kodiak had only spotted faes in this pack, not that he was going to make any complaints.

He smiled warmly as Chiara spoke again, he was starting to feel slightly more comfortable around the fae now. The male lied down then, although he held his head up to converse with Chiara. "I haven't really thought of building a den. The weather seems pretty nice to me." He said, pausing before adding, "I don't think I would be able to build one either..."

The male then yawned slightly, a slight smile still on his face. Once again, the male was content with silence, and he wasn't really good at initiating small talk himself. Nonetheless, he felt at ease with the fae, and it seemed no wolf before her had that effect on him, it was odd to the male, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2013, 18:37

Chiara shifted slightly as she remained seated in front of the grey male. Her tail wrapped around her feet and her shoulders rolled back as her gaze drifted to the clearing and its inhabitants. A few wolves were about, mingling amongst each other and enjoying their lives. Reflecting on her own the fae let out a small sigh of discontent. What did she have to show for it? The black fae had few friends, though the ones she did have were very dear to her. She wasn't the most popular wolf in the pack though that never brought her down. No, what was really getting to her was that she felt like she had little meaning or purpose here. When she was around Esmerelda she felt strong, like she was needed or special. Here without the ashen fae she felt indifferent like she blended into the background easily. The fae yearned to be needed either by a pack or by someone.

Glancing back at the male before her his words stole her attention for a moment. Him stating that he couldn't make a den reminded her of Juno, who had said something similar. The idea rose in her mind to ask if her wanted to share her den until he could make one, but thought that would be taken the wrong way. Rolling her gaze back to the ground her thoughts drifted back to her state of ill feeling at herself and what little she had accomplished here. How she wished Esmerelda had her own pack, then perhaps she could mean something to others and herself. Letting out a louder sigh she caught herself, embarrassed. "Sorry I just have some stuff on my mind, I don't mean to be a drag." She said softly, still moping under her pelt. Around her it seemed everyone had a job or something to drive them in the pack, everyone except Chiara. How she wanted that driving force beneath her pelt, something to tell her to push harder or send a glow of pride to her skin. Deep down she searched for some small fleck of pride, but found none besides the hope that one day Esmerelda would have more use for her. Her green eyes clouded softly as she grew silent and a small breeze hit her in the face, sending her fur back. In her mind the fae imagined the wind blowing awy these feelings, but she knew it wasn't that easy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2013, 20:34

Kodiak frowned slightly as the far seemed to become quiet, standing there looking at the ground. At first, the brute was slightly alarmed, had he said something to upset the fae? He certainly hoped not. The male tried to offer comforting words but could not think of anything appropitlate to comfort her, he was simply stumped.

Kodiak was slightly relieved when she finally spoke, but her voice seemed heavy with emotion. The make sat down next to the fae slightly concerned now. He frowned slightly, his curiosity and concern was getting the best of him. "Is there anything wrong?" He asked delicately, his tone assuring that she didn't have to answer him if she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2013, 21:05

He came over to sit with her, his voice full of concern. It was an odd feeling to have someone worry about her, and Chiara didn't know how to take it. Did he view her as weak? "Nothing's really wrong, Im just down because I don't feel I contribute a lot to the pack. I'm not a healer or a higher rank and even my hunting skills aren't as good as others. I have few friends here and sometimes I question if it was a good choice to join this pack." She confessed, her gaze still down. "Sorry to rant to you Kodiak," she then said growing embarrassed as she spoke. The male had a strange effect on her that brought out this openness to her, it was strange. Damon made her feel comfortable when he spoke and got close, yet Kodiak made her feel comfortable if a different way.

Males around here confused the female who had grown used to power hungry sexists beasts like her father. Submitting to them proved routine for her, and the male before her was one of the few that she didn't resort to that habit with. Aside from Steele none of the males here seemed like her old pack, perhaps they were the ones that were different?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2013, 21:40

Kodiak nodded slightly as the fae spoke. The male himself didn't really think about if he had a purpose within the pack, and he hadn't worried himself with wondering if he had made himself useful.

The male smiled slightly as she finished, nodding slightly again, "I don't mind." he added after a few moments. The male thought for a few moments but he couldn't really come up with any words to reassure the fae. And the male didn't want to be overly concerned with her, because she might veiw it as him taking pity in her or something, which was one thing male male knew he hated himself.

After a few long moments of silence, the brute was surprisingly the first to break it, "Wellif you would be interested you could hunt with me sometime, you are probably more familiar with the terrain than me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2013, 21:52

Relieved that he wasn't pitying her or getting uncomfortable from her relieving her problems the ashen fae smiled slightly. Bringing her gaze up to his her head tilted slightly, sending one ear to flop over her face. "Thanks I know all that must have sounded silly, its just Ive always wanted to feel needed you know? Its great being by yourself and all that, but to feel needed or wanted is something I've never felt." She rambled before turning her head to gaze up at the sun. It was high noon now and the slight change in temperature made the fae want to find some shade. Looking around she saw a large pine not too far from the pair.

"Shall we move to the shade over there? Unless you have something better to do." She asked, a small smirk starting to glow. "So tell me about yourself Kodiak." She finally asked, growing enough courage to question his back story.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2013, 17:52

((Time skip has been initiated by Alpha Azul. All members, please report to the Camp Clearing!))

The large Alpha moved about his den, thinking to himself and speaking aloud. How would he do this? As he continued to pace about the entrance, he took in a deep sigh. Releasing the air within his lungs, he stepped out into the morning sun. Taking in the light and the rays, he closed his eyes, lifting his chin to the sky. His white ears pressed to the back of his scalp, holding their shape to his form. Slowly he placed his front paws forward, pulling his body backwards, enabling him to stretch the muscles which felt tight and tense. He was stressed, this much was true, but he was also happy. Very happy. He was so happy, it was hard to contain his joy. A permanent smile plastered to his maw. As he finished his morning stretch, he lifted his head to the sky once more. Only this time, his lips parted, forming an circle like shape. A loud and powerful howl escaped from the opening. It went on for a rather long time, calling all the wolves to the pack center. When he finally ended the song, he brought his proud head down, looking through golden hues, waiting for the wolves to arrive. Some would be awoken by his call, others stopped in their hunt, or whatever other things they had going on. He would stay here, waiting for everyone to circle around the rock before his den. The same rock he and Lucy would stand upon, looking to their pack members. "Their", not just his anymore. He never had thought in his wildest dreams that this day would come. In his old pack, none of the faes took a liking to him. He was "just the Beta's son". But Lucy was different, she did not care about his rank or what he did in the pack. She loved Azul for the wolf he was, for the kind heart he had protected for so long, and the ways he decided were best to run his pack. Peaceful and calm vibes flourished within his terrain. But today would not be one just for the Alpha and his Alphess.

There were two wolves who also loved one another as much as Lucy loved and Azul and he loved her. It was the Delta couple. Both started out as great Warriors, working hard in the pack, bringing kills to the kill pile, aiding new wolves to the land, as well as being an all around joy. Both wolves had been respectful of other wolves in the pack, and earned their ranks of Delta. The midnight fae and the russet colored brute, true love had struck them. Perhaps the season played a part in this dance of life, but it could also be their close amounts of time together. Whichever the case, all wolves knew the law of the pack. If you were to be mated to a wolf, you were with that wolf forever, until either one or both wolves crossed over into the other forest. But on this day, the wolves would relish in the joy these couples have found in one another. Azul hoped that with this ceremony, more wolves would pair up, seeing what true love was and wishing they could find the same. A happy pack was all he wished for.

Last edited by Alpha Azul on April 3rd 2013, 18:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2013, 18:01

Awaking to the Alpha's call Marrok made his way to his feet, nudging Juno in the process. "It sounds important, shall we dear?" He asked motioning towards the meeting place where Azul would be waiting. It had only been a few days since Juno had agreed to be his mate, yet he still waited for Azul's final decision. Stress wreaked him everyday that he waited, what if he decided against it? Walking outside the den Marrok stretched out his front legs and trotted over to where Azul was seated. Other wolves were there now, and Marrok found a good seat in the center of the group, leaving space for Juno to sit beside him. From his view he could see Azul look around as more wolves joined, where was Lucy? The thought crossed his mind that he and Juno weren't the only wolves in love, but he shock it out quickly as he waited for Juno to join him.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2013, 18:33

Her eyes fluttered open the sound of his voice. As she rose to her feet her head nodded in agreement as she too heard the Alpha's urgent call. "Let's go." As she followed the male that captured her heart, Juno watched as the awakening wolves emerge from their dens with sleepy eyes. She'd had only met Azul once or twice in the time she had been accepted and to this very moment. The ebony female was just as stressed as Marrok had become these last few days from all the patience they were being put through with the acceptance of Azul himself. It was his decision whether or not they were to be mated. Her trust was in his paws now, hopefully after the discussion they had after the Delta position topic, the Alpha would see the love she had for the dark male that walked at her side. Juno looked away from the building crowd only to meet Marrok's charming amber hues as they had found a space in front of the Alpha's rock. I wonder what this was all about...
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Kennedy Of Erenyx
Kennedy Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2013, 20:08

Kennedy had awaken early to avoid any further contact with her packmates before going out to find a meal to satisfy her hunger in the morning's warmth. She had already caught a few hare, one dangling from her maw as she trotted to a safe place to enjoy it in peace when a call of a gathering shot her creamy ears up. The female did not wish to be in a place filled with her former packmates, unfortunately for her it was an Alpha's orders she had to follow. Her jaw tightened around the prey, blood gushing out from the bite marks on its neck. "Great, another waste of my time I bet."She decided to burry it in the roots of a nearby oak tree, saving it for after the meeting and from waisting such a juicy meal. Patting the dirt into the ground her hind legs pounced into a sprint towards the clearing, passing wolves she had never met before, ones she'd hopefully never have to meet at all. Kennedy's sapphire eyes scanned over the crowd, in search for Nyx, the young apprentice that she had only befriended and saved a fae's life with.

She shrugged, lingering her body to the very back behind a tree, sitting in the shadow, isolated from anyone else. Kennedy didn't enjoy the likes of another whether they were annoyingly generous or as arrogant as the fae she'd met at the border. The blood from the hare was embedded in the vanilla cream fur upon her maw, creating a small snack for her long pink tongue to enjoy as she waited amongst the Alpha to speak on top of his large rock before everyone. Peeking rays of sun peered through the tall tree trunks behind the white wolf, sending an iridescent glow to his pelt. Kennedy hid behind the dark shadow, her tattered ear pierced against her head, clawing the ground with bordem. She sighed impatiently. Come on...come on...come on... She winced, leaning against the bark. The growl in the fae's small stomach hissed at her in unison with her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2013, 23:05

Aurora emerged from the dirt pile around her, her legs ached from digging for so long, building a den wasn't the easiest of procedures, but surely wasn't the hardest. Backing out from the tunnel she began to criticize her work. The tunnel was a bit narrow but she would fix that and it was steep, this was on purpose, so that rain water would collect easily at the bottom of the den into a divot she created at the opening. Aurora crawled down the hole once more to take a look at her den. It wasn't much, but she could at least call it hers. Trying to lift her head as high as she could, she bumped the top of her skull upon the roof. Badgers were smaller than her, so they didn't need as much room to love. She would obviously need to do more work. For what seemed like 3 or 4 hours, Aurora was finally pleased with her den. The former Badgers hole was now her home, her scent masked over the badgers and there was nothing for her to fix or tidy up.

Aurora could stand up and hold her head high and tail high in her own den, she was the Alphess of her own home, here, underground she could be whatever she wanted to be. Right now, she was ever more proud of herself. Her first den, sure she cheated a bit, but she needed too. Her legs were already sore from the hours of thrashing about rocks and clay. It was about 5 feet in height, 7 in depth, and about 6 in width. Not the biggest, but not the smallest. It was enough for her to lay comfortably and have either another wolf or pups lie with her. Aurora thought about Kodi sharing her den with her, but placed the thought away as she could hear something above her. Aurora raced from the den only to hear the Alpha's howl for a pack meeting. Her ears perked forward she shook the loose dirt from her pelt and stretched her muscles briefly before heading to the camp clearing.

Long white legs slapped the earth as she made her journey back to camp, passing few wolves along her way. This must be important for the Alpha wouldn't have called, Aurora picked up her pace. On her walk towards camp, she began to think about Kodiak, and her wonderful time at the water. The way they lugged the food back to the kill pile, she still had a hock from the Doe in her den. A little snack for later after her tiresome workout. As she came to the clearing she saw the large white male, he was stunning, this was the first time she had placed her eyes upon him. Sitting down upon her haunches she stayed near the border. She still didn't know many wolves around her, Marrok and Kodiak, that was all. She looked around for either one, and could see the male who accepted her entrance into the pack, Marrok. A young female standing beside him, their gazes towards the Alpha. Yes, this was important, she looked back towards the larger male and nodded at him to show a sign of respect, then slowly lowered her body to a bow, before lying upon the cool soft dirt beneath her. The whole time staying in the shadows of the trees on the outskirt of the camp border.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 09:37

After his proposal the two had returned to the camp in order to escape the shadows of night at their heels, though took shelter in their own separate dens with the promise of each other's company come sunrise. Such a gentleman, Azul was, not to mention one with a particularly tasteful romantic side. He had swept her off her feet and then some, confessing his love in the peaked heat of evening, and yet kept his head even when the opportunity to share in her warmth was so easily presented. Her dreams that night were delightful despite the emptiness at her side, sweet and laced with colors of beauty despite the blooming angst that gnawed away behind her chest, for she relished in the calm of wonderland as she both anticipated and dreaded the morning hour in which she would be called by a different name, a name she was once destined to carry.

She woke with a smile once he rang, the sound powerful, demanding, as he hailed for his pack's presence, though all she heard was the tender crack and nervous searching to a voice belonging to the wolf whom laid beside her the night before. With a much needed stretch she ducked from beneath the mud and caked grass to the roof of the makeshift den without bothering to slick down her ruffled coat, blinking the sleep and the sun's haze from her eyes before stepping into the glory and bustle of the day. She met his eyes before long, those both of her Alpha and lover's, her own crinkling in joy as she stilled, watching him look over his followers as a mother would to her child until she was beckoned forward. She walked to him with head ducked and ears level, smiling only to those who met her gaze first, the flutters of wings that tickled the walls of her stomach taking a toll on her confidence as she did so. She slid her head under his as she approached, sitting by his side so that their shoulders brushed as they breathed, leaning into the milky fluff to his side as his scent plumed thick and settled her frayed nerves - waiting for the inevitable. Their names were not to be the only called this day, for another couple had recently announced their love; the Delta pair, her dearest friend Marrok and a fae of ebony, Juno. Lucy hadn't the pleasure of meeting the young huntress, but with all that Azul had mentioned of her strengths she vowed to change that soon.

As her body's slump deepened and her side was enveloped into a sea of downy white she fought around his bulk to reach the Alpha's eyes, entwining her tail with his before he would move to speak, hoping to provide him with any degree of comfort before he was to do so. "Good morning, love." she worded, lips twitching just so, her voice no higher than a puff of breath and muffled behind her teeth. Courage, Lucy. This pack deserves all that you may muster. You are strong. You are an Alphess. Now, hold your head as an Alphess should.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 11:14

Spirit had awakened late in the game. His back, shoulders, everything just ached, for he had slept underneath a large root that had almost a rainbow effect. Clawing his way out, he noticed he was covered in dirt. Spirit shook his fur and the dirt splayed here and there, revealing the many browns and tans his coat held. Coming back to himself, he barely could make out voices across the way, but they were there. "What is that? Some kind of meeting?" He murmured to himself. He didn't wish to enter a meeting full of wolves he hadn't met or most likely hate him already. Spirit had been given dirty looks as he passed through the camp the morning before. Or, was it his imagination? Anyway, he was never told of such a meeting, so what's the harm in not going? He began to trot away, but stopped in his tracks. They could think I just don't care, that I don't think the are important enough. Then maybe I would be treated the same, without any real importance. He growled to himself then walked towards the meeting.

What is this going to be about? Why wasn't I told of such a meeting? Well i was only accepted yesterday... He ran questions through his mind after each step of his dirt covered paw. As he passed a couple trees, he could hear the voices more clearly. Some were wondering the same thing as he was! Others were arguing, saying they had things to do. "Where is Creek and Azul?" He wondered. Spirit kept walking, becoming more excited as he did. Soon though, he couldn't handle it, he began to dash, following the sounds and the specks of the many wolves he had yet to meet. Something seemed to be pulling him towards this meeting, but what? He could now see all of the wolves and the alpha, Azul, with what looks like his new mate. "Good job, Azul!" He hooted. Stopping on the outskirts of the wolves, he sat, watching what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 12:46

He had little time to walk with the embodiment of testosterone that was Steele before night was upon them, and with its veil of dark came an opportune time to rest his most restless mind. He knew not when his presence was needed before his Sire, nor what secrets he would trust him with, but Nico mustn't make his whereabouts painfully known whilst he did so, for he knew how quickly his princess would flee if she discovered him. However, he knew she would not recognize him even if he were to stand before her now, for in her cowardice she turned away the only chance she would have to look to her torturer's eye: the night of her father's murder. The night he took her for his own. He granted the voices that bounced about within the confines of his mind leisure free of their chains as he dug, cackles and guttural giggles slipping from his lips as his den was prepared beneath an birch's uprooted twine of bleached roots. "I will win! Oh, ho, I will always win. They will bow to me, they will not deny me my power. It will be mine!" No one would hear them now, for they were sure to stay clear of the weak king's chamber and the clearing that held his subjects' abodes. "It all will be mine. It all will be mine..."

Sleepless, dreamless tossing went on for hours before a voice awoke him from his uneventful slumber. It was a howl of the Alpha, a call for his peasants and puppets to join him, and a perfectly delicious coincidence. He jumped from his place on the fallen shards of bark, his fur matted with a mix of sweat and soil of which he ignored, and moved with steps spaced and sluggish as he recalled the path the Beta had revealed to him that lead to his ruler's camp. Of course, he did not enter its perimeter but instead loomed at its edges, dancing on tip toes between the trees and shrubbery and sliding behind boulders as he strove to keep his scent dissipated. Unfortunately, as he did so, a very...female member of the pack that had begun to gather before him had concocted a similar idea. His gaze roamed lazily down her body, eventually lowering his rump to the ground a few paces behind her; a warrioress of white with face turned from his, very much aware that she would soon realize that there were eyes turned upon her, but he did not move. No, in fact he stayed put, for the view of the Alpha and his little rock was simply spectacular. Ah, but the Alpha was not the only to grace the center precipice, to stand before the people with the intention to announce, for a petite fae of dappled fur was quick to adjoin with his side.

He was still as he stared, his eyes hooded and his lips pursed, clinging to what calm remained in his body as all hell broke loose within him. His blood boiled, his mouth flooded with spittle, and his thoughts roared as they cooked in his rage. His legs begged to move him closer, his fangs lusted to taste her blood here, now, but he would not have it. He would not move. He would force his patience to prevail. She dares to stand beside him, to fall in love with an Alpha? She dares to stand before his followers, to smile by his side, to embrace him as if he is her own? Oh, my Lucy. How so very naughty.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 17:05

ooc-Posting for Chia and Creek

Waking up to Azul's call Chiara stretched out in her den and rolled over on to her feet. Peering outside she could see most of the pack wolves starting to line up in front of the Alpha's den, so Chiara exited her den to join them. Passing wolves Chiara perked up when she saw Juno sitting by Marrok. Pacing over to her she dipped her head to the pair and seated herself on Juno's other side. "Hi Juno, Marrok any idea what this is about?" She questioned, letting her gaze drift around the gathering place.

Coming to the clearing quickly Creek managed to shake off some herbs that were still clinging to her pelt. A busy last few days of healing several wolves was wearing her out, but with Kiv's help Creek had enough time to relax now and then. Entering the clearing Creek found a vacant spot in the line and sat down. Her head was held high as she gazed at Azul and noticed Lucy go up to him and nuzzle him. A smirk rose on her maw as thoughts of the pair started up, what was going on?
Back to top Go down
Steele of Erenyx
Administrator
Administrator
Steele of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 17:16

Togetherness. Companionship. These were words that came up in thought while he was alone. Words that he forced to the back of his mind. No wolf needed another's company. No strong wolf needed a fae for anything. He could do as he pleased, when he pleased, how he pleased. There would never be a fae to tell him otherwise. But yet here he was, black shades opening to reveal silver hues unto the world. Moving his head to the side, he looked to the object pressed against his side. It was fur, not just any fur. Ashen fur pressed tight against his body, leaning into one another. The newly appointed Beta had been forced to sleep within his den, and here they were, cuddling with one another. Quickly, he moved his body from her side, hoping a disgusted feeling would rush over him, but it did not. Angry by the way his body betrayed him, he rushed from the den. Before he could speed off into the morning light, he heard the howl from his leader. Normally he would ignore such a thing, but today he knew would be bad to miss. The Alpha, as much as he hated keeping tabs on, was becoming closer and closer to an apprentice within the pack. Of course the weak Alpha would choose a wolf with weak standing, not even able to heal anyone on her own accord, but needing help from those more trained in the art than she. How useless. But also, how fitting. Two useless rulers would now serve over them and the other wolves in the pack.

He watched where he stood, as wolves started to crowd around the large rock beneath the Alpha. He sighed and slowly forced himself to move in their direction. Once he was near the others, he rested his haunches on the floor, covering his paws with his thick and bushy tail. Silver eyes looked upon the Alpha as he was joined by the Apprentice. He would keep his thoughts to himself, watching the wolves above him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 18:10

The howl from Alpha Azul vibrated in her temple for a long while, testing her loyalty and obedience. To not uphold his call would hurt whatever respect remained between them and would heighten any suspicions held by members. Raising from the curled position, ashen forelegs stretched out extravagantly until they began to tread the land, following the other pack members whom obeyed their leader's call. Their leader, what a comical title; soon Esmeralda would be leader and not have to refer to the other weaklings her pack members nor have to even waste a gaze on their pelts. She could not wait for her reign to begin, just the thought sent shivers throughout every hair of her body.

Entering the camp, Esmeralda never wasted time by seeing whom had arrived. They interested her little and few gained her respect. Her eyes went to the Alpha and an unknown female at his side, then, the now Delta, Marrok whom was also occupied by a fae. Genevieve had told her, in confidence, they saw each other so little nowadays, that Marrok was courting another fae but had it gotten that serious? What was this even about - how long would this take? Esmeralda grew agitated, wanting to return her nap amongst the thick forest brush, and was even less intrigued if the meeting revolved around intimate things.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 18:15

"Oh wait, wait...oomp..." pack members dispersed around, their paws shuffling in the woods, smells overwhelming, in response to the gathering howl. Stuffing what herbs she had collected away safely, Genevieve quickly bounded from her den and into the camp clearing. Nodding to those she passed, smiling on occasion, an ashen coat drew her in. "Esmeralda!" The soft yet obviously thrilled voice arose beside her older sister, a wide smile showing how pleased she was to see her only family. Esmeralda's gaze was fixated ahead, upon two couples whom were slowly becoming the center of the meeting, but spared a quick gaze at Genevieve. Had she caught a smile? Genevieve giggled softly and lay on Esmeralda forcefully, pinning her down and using her as a comfy pillow as she watched the show. Though Esmeralda snarled at the sudden contact, she knew her sister would never deny her such comfort and wouldn't care about how she was seen in that moment.

"What's this about?" Genevieve mostly asked herself, eyes a lit with curiosity, a common side effect of her youth. Esmeralda rumbled beneath but Genevieve couldn't make out a single word and decided to focus entirely on Alpha Azul and the others at the front.
Back to top Go down
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 18:18

Hearing the howl from his Alpha, he smiled and moved from his lying position. Walking around his den, he thought of the perfect way to conduct today's ceremonies. This was the first real official thing he had gotten to do, besides training with Marrok and allowing wolves to enter the lands. But now, both Deltas were accepting them. Today, the Alpha and the Apprentice would be joined together, as well as the Deltas becoming one. The joy of seeing two pairs, so deeply in love, wishing to be mated to one another was astounding. It was a sight Kenai wished he would one day see for himself. But that was neither here nor there. None of the faes called to him, or brought up any emotions he had not yet faced. As he pondered, he tried to remember the old ceremonies he had seen in his old pack. But nothing came to mind. He had discussed the ways one late night with the Alpha, his best friend. But now it was time to compile all he could think of for joining these pairs. He stretched his legs and prepared himself for today's events.

As he walked out to see the other wolves, he smiled. Most of the pack wolves came to camp center, just as the Alpha had told them to. It was good to see the pack obedient, but he was even more shocked to see the midnight Beta sitting in the crowd. Surely the brute would think this ceremony useless and wander off. But before he could think any longer, Lucy was by Azul's side. Now it would be his turn to join them. As he approached, he walked behind them and placed himself on the other side of Azul, keeping the lovers together. As the wolves continued to come into the circle, he sat next to Azul. His silver eyes looked over the pack. Soon they would begin.
Back to top Go down
Odin Of Helidos
Odin Of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 18:38

Rolling from his back, then to his side, from his side then to his back, Odin chased a rabbit in his sleep. Dreaming of capturing the little bugger and enjoying a nice meal for himself. He yipped and barked in his sleep, angry that it was running from him so quickly. It was not until his head smacked against the wall, and the call of the Alpha, did the wolf wake from his slumber. He growled and rolled onto his paws. As he stood up, he shook his pelt, releasing the dirt and grime from the floor back to where it belonged. Happy with himself he skipped from his den, wagging his tail along the way. As he made it outside, a lot of wolves were outside Azul's den. With his head tilted to the side, he walked cautiously into the circle of the pack. His golden hues scanned the wolves, looking over their faces, bodies and eyes. None of them matched the fae he had enjoyed spending time with. Ember was not here. He sighed, sad to not see her. But he continued to look about the pack. There were a lot of new faces. Either way, he found his spot within the pack, and looked to the Alpha, Elite, and an unknown fae to him. He sighed, thinking of Ember, wondering where she was and why she was not here. The whole pack had been called to this location. For now, he would watch and wait. Perhaps he would go looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 23:54

Even though Aveira had been instructed to rest up, she was too excited and a bit scared to actually sleep. All night, she stayed up watching the endless sea of stars. She was too restless to stay put, but also too afraid to venture out of her area. The fear had kept her petite form exactly where she sat. Aveira rested on soil near a group of dens closest to the meadow. Her golden fur grew darker with every turn of her stomach. She had yet to dig her own den, for she needed to speak with Ember or Azul, whom was also know as the Alpha, of where she could dig one. Noticing the stars were fading away, the female glanced in the direction the sun would normally rise. "Yup," she said, "sun rise." She then realized what she said, "Sun rise?!" Aveira exclaimed. "I didn't get any sleep... Well, now I need to force myself to rest." She shut her golden eyes and laid her head on the coffee brown soil. The female was close to dozing off when she heard a howl, one that wished the presence of its pack members. Aveira snapped open her eyes, perked up her ears, and listened for any other wolf to answer, none did. She didn't recognize the voice of this wolf, but she figured it must be the alpha. "What is going on?" The fae wondered as she glanced around the dens of the wolves. One by one, she saw them step out, stretching as they did so, and begin to walk towards, what she was told as, the clearing.

The fae chose to do the same, for if everyone else was summoned, then she must be too. She stood, shaking the chocolate brown specks from her black head down to her golden tail. She scanned her coat and realized that it wasn't smooth. Fur clumps were brushed in different directions -- up, down, to the right, to the left. "I can't go looking like this!" The female squeaked. Hastily, Aveira tried to brush down her fur the best she could. "That's more like it." She said, pleased with herself. She began to trot towards the area she saw the others walk to. With each step, she heard the voices of the gathering wolves more clearly. In minutes, she was at the outskirts of the pack. Because of her size though, her view was almost blocked, but she wasn't that small. Aveira could still see what looked like the Alpha, Azul, and his Alphess, a wolf she has yet to meet. Aveira tried scanning the many wolves for a familiar face, but there was no Ember. So she sat and waited for the speech that was yet to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next