Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miss Moving On

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Warrior Syn
Warrior Syn

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Miss Moving On  Empty
PostSubject: Miss Moving On Miss Moving On  Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2015, 10:24

After several days of traveling the terrain began to change from rocky mountain terrain and forest to colder weather and flatter ground. She found herself at home in her new terrain. Soon the she-wolf began to trod on snow, some areas Syn struggled to keep her head above the snow line, and other areas she could feel rocks through the snow. Soon the she-wolf began to trod on slightly flatter ground, however the snow was still thick, and she couldn't see the root her numb paws clumsily tripped over. She fell down a steep ravine, branches scratched at her already torn and scarred flank. Finally, she landed with a loud thump on flatter ground. She tried to stand, but let out a whine as her front leg collapsed underneath her. She found herself in a type of clearing, but the scents were off. She could detect the smell of other wolves, but only in front of her. 'Oh, it's a border. There's a pack here. Well, I'd better let them know I'm here, maybe they can help me.' With that in mind, she tipped her head back and howled, a pure melodic note. While it was melodic, it held a mournful tone to it as well as a sense of urgency. She cut it off, hoping it was heard loud and clear. She turned her head and began to lick her wounds and attempt to groom her fur. She didn't want to look bad for any pack member that showed, regardless of whether or not she was hurt.

When she finished, she looked around at her surroundings. She genuinely hoped she could join this pack, maybe she could regain her old title as Beta. However, she didn't think so, it took her four years to become Beta. She was three years away from being an Elder, she didn't think any wolf would want an old Beta. She hoped whomever came to see her didn't think she was being disrespectful by lying rather than standing in their presence. She sighed and counted the snowflakes to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Miss Moving On  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Moving On Miss Moving On  Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 21:51

With their pack growing by the day, Magnus found himself wanting to meet more and more wolves. He'd had every intention of greeting as many as he could when they arrived, but unfortunately he was often beaten to the border or found himself tied up with other duties. Even as the Alpha he still often rose early to hunt for the packs food. Old habits die hard, he figured. It kept him busy. At times he would cross paths with Claudia or Malachai and would discuss their days and observations. He trusted the two above almost everyone, the exception of course being his mate. After having lost Tye, he'd lost his closest male companion and most trusted confidant. Had Tye not been plagued with sickness, he felt confident the brute would have followed him to their new home. Naturally Magnus would have appointed Tye his Beta, but such a thing was impossible now and was not worth lamenting. It did, however, make Magnus wary when he considered who would be his second in command. It was a lot of trust to place in another wolf, he had to make a smart decision.

Somehow here in his own packlands, his luck was limited when he ran the borders. uncommon it was for him to cross paths with a traveller and grant them the opportunity of a new home. This day his luck changed. As he scent-marked in a more dense part of the forest a call beckoned to him. He found himself changing direction, the naked trees looming high above, branches practically touching. The sky was cold and grey, the watery sun hidden behind the wall of cloud. The Alpha moved into an easy lope, not wanting his new recruit to have to wait too long. He arrived to see a shorter female who looked as though she could be related to him. The coat colouring was uncanny had it not been for the clearly mixed breeding with some other kind of wolf. In any case he knew he had no other siblings. He'd killed them all. The only wolf his mother would have mated with was the Alpha and she did not have the look of his old Alpha. Magnus was intrigued. "Hello Miss. I am Magnus, Alpha of the pack whose borders you stand on. Is there anything I can help you with?" He spoke kindly, wanting to make a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Syn
Warrior Syn

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Miss Moving On  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Moving On Miss Moving On  Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 08:42

Syn had been stuck in her thoughts, thinking how her youngest brother, from the second litter, would've loved the snow. She sighed at the memory of him yipping around in excitement and diving into snowbanks. Suddenly, a male scent grows, and a larger male approached. He seemed to look a lot like her, but it was evident both of his parents were of the same breed, while she was a cross bred wolf. He carried himself, not with the air of a wolf demanding respect, but as a wolf who wanted to be friendly. Nonetheless, she felt he deserved respect as she attempts to stand to greet the male, but falls to the ground with a pained yelp. She tries again, this time she lifts her broken foreleg into the air, wincing as she does so. Leaning on her uninjured leg, she dipped  her head in respect towards the male who introduced himself as Alpha of the Pyrvanthros pack. "Greetings Alpha Magnus, my name is Syn. Forgive me for lying on your territory, but I have been traveling for a very long time, and I'm exhausted. I came from the Stone River pack in the mountains, far south of here, in search of joining your pack." She looked up at him, noticing she was smaller than he was.  Syn didn't mind, she knew she was the runt of her litter, she tended to use her size against he enemies, not that she intended to fight him, she didn't want to make a bad first impression. Plus she was in no shape to fight anyone. She lowered her head in embarrassment at her fur coat, she'd done her best to clean it, but there were still clumps of fur matted with blood and dirt. "Would you happen to be able to spare some herbs and time to allow me to heal? I fell down a ravine and injured my leg, I fear it's broken." She gave her chest fur a couple of self conscious licks, hoping he didn't think she was weak.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Miss Moving On  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Moving On Miss Moving On  Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2015, 01:06

This female before him was quick to attempt to rise to greet him, only for an injured foreleg to send her tumbling face first into the ground. He rushed forward, intending to help her but the fae had already risen once more, balancing without the weight on her injured limb and bowed gingerly in respect. Before he could say anything she had introduced herself, apologising for having crossed the line and stated her purpose. He liked her already. "Please Syn, Make yourself comfortable. I won't have my new recruits aggravating any injuries. What is it that caused such damage to your leg?" He asked. She responded quickly, asking if they had herbs to spare and time to heal. He nodded, "Of course. But before I can let you pass, I must ask you a few questions. Standard procedure of course, I'm sure you'd understand." He looked upon her solemnly considering his questions. "First, how many wolves have you killed? Second, why?" He gave pause for a moment allowing her time to gather her wits and her answers. "Third, what is there that you can offer the pack?" They were simple questions that any dimwit could answer but in them were revealed a lot about ones character. He would be interested to know how she would answer him.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Syn
Warrior Syn

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Miss Moving On  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Moving On Miss Moving On  Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2015, 07:07

Syn relaxed as he didn't reprimand her for being in his territory. She understood he had to ask those questions, when she was Beta she had to do the same thing. His first question made her think, she'd only killed when she was defending her pack, and that was when it was absolutely necessary. "I understand why you have to ask these questions. To answer your first question, I try to avoid killing as much as I possibly can. If I had to tally up how many I've killed, I would say around four total. As to why, all kills were made in battle. Two when I was defending my pack's pups, I wasn't the lead Autay, but my first litter died. I felt it necessary to kill the enemies to let others' pups live." She ducks her head in shame at admitting to her having to kill at all. She was worried, what if he threw her out because of it? "The third kill was made when I was defending my brother, we'd never gotten along, but I couldn't just let him die. The last one was when an enemy attempted to kill my father the Alpha." She made it clear in her tone that she wasn't trying to brag, but was trying to explain why she was killing for her family. His third and final question made her think the most. What could she offer this pack? She was sure that she wold have to prove herself worthy enough to be Beta again. The last time took her four years, she only had three until she was an Elder. "I was the Beta in my Stone River pack, but I can understand if you don't want to make a new recruit a Beta right when you meet her. But I can hunt and fight well. I never thought that just because I was Beta, I didn't have to be a Warrior or a Hunter." She dips her head, hoping she didn't seem stuck up. She really wanted to have a new family and a fresh start. "I'd be perfectly willing to do whatever you want me to, Alpha."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Miss Moving On  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Moving On Miss Moving On  Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2015, 19:38

The Alpha sat before his recruit, head held high, back straight and proud, ears alert. He was eager to hear her answers, to gain some insight as to the type of wolf she was. He was glad to hear her being honest but he supposed she had no other option. They were not Heldos where ones list of kills being nonexistent was a prized thing. He could think of one or two Helidos wolves who wouldn't fit that bill. This definitely wasn't Erenyx where ones ability to kill was of boasting quality. Pyrvanthros was new and their Alphas stance on death and war was uncertain. He supposed that was in their favour, it made it easy to tell which wolves were being dishonest. It was very likely some were aware of their pasts in Erenyx and thought that a past as marred as theirs would impress the Alpha pair. She had a kill total of four, this Syn. He smiled knowing that she'd killed to protect pups. He expected nothing less from his recruits. When he and Chiara eventually had another litter, he would feel better knowing his pack was determined to protect their young. She was protective of her family, that much was certain. He hoped she would consider this pack her family. If her loyalty was as strong and unquestioned here as it appeared in her home pack then he would have a strong ally on his side.

He waited for her third answer. There it was again! That storage pack name. Stone River Pack. Definitely not a name from anywhere in this area. The name seemed so primitive. But he wouldn't comment on it, it was not his place to make judgement on how wolves chose to label thei packs. As to her skill set, she claimed to have been a Beta in her old pack, which raised the question, Why had she left? He'd be happy to make her a Warrior in his pack, and if her skills were considerable enough she should have no trouble in gaining rank. But first he had to know. "Do not be ashamed that you have killed, but be proud of your strength and loyalty to your pack. You did what others have failed to do to protect the ones you love, there is no higher honour." He smiled softly at her bashfulness, humility was a humbling quality, although he believed it was every wolfs right to be proud of their accomplishments. "You should be proud of being a Beta, but it does make me wonder... If you had ranks and were clearly well respected, why leave?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior Syn
Warrior Syn

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Miss Moving On  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Moving On Miss Moving On  Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2015, 07:17

Syn, who'd been feeling ashamed at the fact that she'd killed at all, felt a sense of pride when he commended her on defending the pups of her pack. He wasn't mad that she'd killed, he didn't say he was happy about it either, but he was proud it went to defending the young. Pups were prized among all packs, but rogues had no sense of honor. If she had fought on the front lines like her father had ordered her to, they wouldn't have had pups in the first place. "I was proud to serve my pack, I was the first born of my parents' first litter. As soon as I could talk, I announced my ambition to become Beta, however I told my father that just because I was of Alpha blood didn't mean I was to be spoiled. I demanded him that I was to earn it, and in the end I told him it wasn't to be his decision it was the packs." But he then asked why she'd left her pack.

She flashed back to the day she fought her last battle with her pack. She'd been fighting alongside her brothers on the front lines. Reinforcements were due to come in soon, after they helped get the pups and elders to safety. When she'd noticed that they had no reinforcements coming in, she ran for the camp to go see what was wrong. To her shock and dismay, rogues had infiltrated the camp and killed them, every last one of the pups and elders. One pup, was still breathing. He was sheltered between his mother's body and a bush, but not without injury. His breaths were shallow as Syn raced over to try to help him, scavenging what little herbs were left. She had begun to try to help him when his chest fell still, and she mourned at his loss. He was her youngest brother, from her parents second litter. Aggrieved and seeking a vengeance, she raced back to the fight, where she fought like a demon. However, she lost consciousness when she was knocked back hard enough for her head to hit a rock. When she awoke, the remains of her pack, were dead.

Shaking her head to clear it from the flashback, she drew in a shaky breath. Her tail curled around her in sorrow. She looked up at him with sorrow and pain filled eyes. "I didn't leave," She whispered warily. "There was a battle, I fought on the front lines, reinforcements were ordered to come only when they'd gotten the elders and pups to safety. When no one came, I raced back to check on them only to find that rogues had come and slaughtered them all. I ran back to the battle, fighting like a demon. I was knocked out, and when I came to, my pack, my family, were dead around me. I didn't leave, I'm the only one left." A quiet whine escaped her, she purposely left out the extra details. She wasn't going for pity, and she hoped that wasn't how she'd become part of their pack. But she wanted to be honest with the Alpha, she wanted him to trust her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Miss Moving On  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Moving On Miss Moving On  Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2015, 04:34

(Ooc - I'll keep it short and sweet lovely!)

He found himself amused at the little display the female gave. About earning her place and not being spoilt. It was admirable, to be sure, but a little redundant. In demanding she be treated equally, she used her status of the Alpha's blood to get what she wanted. He might have pointed it out to her, but she was still young and had much to learn. He awaited her answer and could see she was thinking about her journey. Most wolves had tough pasts he found, very few left their pack purely in search of adventure or a different life. This fae was no different. Her history was just as scarred as the rest, filled with blood and death and pain. He didn't wish to force others to relive their suffering, but it was a necessary evil to protect his pack. It could not be avoided. "I am sorry for your loss, Syn." He allowed her a moment to compose herself before he made his offer. "I know we are not your birth pack and we could never replace them, but perhaps you could find yourself a new home here, as one of our Warriors? If you can be loyal to my mate and I, protect our family as you did your own, we would be honoured to have you."
Back to top Go down
Warrior Syn
Warrior Syn

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Miss Moving On  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Moving On Miss Moving On  Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2016, 09:56

(OOC: I'm so sorry, I've been so very busy. I was in New York for New Years and my mom took my phone.)

Syn collected herself, she imagined she looked foolish in front of the alpha. She considered his offer, being a warrior in their pack sounded perfect. She had a few more years until she had to retire, and she was more than content with serving her new pack in any way until then. She dipped her head in thanks to the alpha. "I would be honored to serve as a Warrior of your pack." She kept her expression neutral, but inside she a flower of hope bloomed in her chest, she would have a family again. She stands up taller, prouder and with her head held high, she spoke a sincere oath. "I Syn, swear to be loyal to Alpha Magnus, his mate, and his pack. I swear to fight for and protect his family as though they were my own. I swear to put my pack before myself, and serve with honor." She prayed he didn't think that her oath was too much. But she was ecstatic to have a new family. Maybe she could finally settle down and find a mate. Perhaps even have pups. She dipped her head in respect once more and awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Magnus
Administrator
Administrator
Alpha Magnus

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Miss Moving On  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Moving On Miss Moving On  Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2016, 19:57

(Ooc - all good love!)

The Alpha stood resolute as Syn graciously accepted his offer. She gave herself a small oath and said it aloud that he might hold her to it. It was quite endearing for the Alpha to experience but the part of the oath he enjoyed most was her promise to protect his family. His mate and remaining child were the most important things to him and though they were apart, he hoped they might someday be together once more. His amber eyes were kind and inviting to the fae as she dipped her head, signalling she was done swearing herself into the pack. He smiled, glad she had chosen to stay. "Very well then. Welcome to Pyrvanthros, Syn. Come, join me in your new home. I'll show you to the clearing and we can find you a den for the evening." The tall Alpha turned tail, nose pointing for the most central location of their pack. He flicked his tail in an indication for her to follow and they set off through the snow.

(Welcome to Pyrvanthros! Please change your name to Warrior Syn and add yourself to the pack under the 'Ranks" tab above. No need to reply to this post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miss Moving On  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Moving On Miss Moving On  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss Moving On

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1