Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information
Purchases: Second Character (Thunder), Third Character

Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Empty
PostSubject: Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2016, 14:49

It was a nice evening to take a break from the typical bustle of everyday life and duties. She needed to relax for an hour or so, just so she wouldn't run herself into the ground. Not much had happened during the winter for her, besides the discomfort of being in heat. Breeze had kept herself busy by constantly patrolling and hunting. Let's see, what interesting things have happened this winter... The Delta mused. Her paws carried her aimlessly, deeper into the pack territories. Soon, the grey she-wolf found herself standing before a huge tree. Golden amber eyes gazed up, impressed with the magnificent branches and roots, the sheer size of the tree lit up by the light of the sunset. Actually...it looks like it's multiple tree combined! Breeze thought with amazement. There was no snow around the tree, so the dusty grey fae nestled herself between some of the large gnarled roots with a soft sigh. It was nice to just enjoy the nature around her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf | Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2016, 16:35

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

As the snow gently fell from the sky above, Desmond made his way from the shelter of his den. He enjoyed the snow. It was white and cold, but it held a certain type of warmth to him. His coat was fully grown to protect his body from the harsh cold. An emerald gaze stared out to the other dens, curious to see who was awake and who was still sleeping. In this season, Desmond had been sure to keep away from the faes. They smelled better than ever and yet, he wanted nothing to do with that. He would be close to the ones who he needed to be, but other than that, it was strange. The large male moved forward, feeling each paw sink into the ground as he walked. His tail swung behind his back gently from side to side. He had no care in the world. But a single thought crossed his mind. The one-eyed fae from the last winter. What was she doing now? How was "their" litter? Desmond had honored their agreement, to which he stayed as true as he always stated. He didn't know how many were born or what they even looked like. He didn't know their names or genders. All he knew was they were born and that was it. He moved away from her as soon as he could and protected his own hide.

Desmond walked through the pack center, making his way for any place not here. The King moved silently, making his way with no thoughts on his mind. His eyes looked ahead, scanning for anything that would be of interest to him. He decided to wander towards the new lands he found within his home. The land was filled with trees, which was a good change of scenery. But nestled within the middle of the area, there was one mighty tree. It was large, thick and full of life. The branches seemed to spread out and cling to other trees, or something of the sort. But even in his solitude, Desmond was not alone. He looked forward, seeing a fae from his own pack within the cover of the tree. He tilted his head gently to the side. He watched her for a moment and then proceeded forward. As he made his way, he spoke softly towards her. "Breeze, what brings you out here?"

with great responsibility comes a lot of bullshit...
template by revo. <3

Last edited by Alpha Desmond on February 9th 2016, 07:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2016, 23:54

For a bit the dark fae simply rested and observed the world around her, emptying her mind for a few moments before everyday things began to return to her thoughts. Memories of the new hunter popped into her head. Who else had been accepted and who had left? Had anyone else died without her knowledge? Breeze had become somewhat weary, all the more dull to the pain which life gave her. That doesn't mean that I should up. I have a pack counting on me...or at least I hope they still are. Sure, life could be cruel, but perhaps she would get even. Maybe, just maybe, she would find some friends to last. For now, her duty and the other wolves within her pack would be enough. Life hurts, but that's why only the strong survive. She thought. Musing had distracted her a bit so for a short moment she didn't notice the figure nearby. Soon the scent of her Alpha drifted to her nose, and the Delta turned to see him approach. His words reached her ears as she bowed her head with a small polite smile, her ears flicking back and her eyes going no higher than his shoulders. "Greetings Alpha Desmond. I was simply taking a moment to....reorganize my thoughts and enjoy the sunset and evening." She said softy as she swiftly got to her paws and bowed to the large brute. The muscular fae straightened again, making sure to keep her posture respectful and appropriate for her rank. Her eyes were not filled with so much cheer as they sometimes were, but appeared calm as usual. The golden orbs didn't give away any negativity or wariness. She couldn't fake cheer, but she wouldn't burden her Alpha with her mood. A thoughtful expression transformed her features as she figured out how to explain her purpose here. "This magnificent tree drew me closer I suppose. I feel most at home on the woods and in the shadows of twilight, so naturally I found myself here." Breeze added with a small smile. The grey pelted female did not question why he was present. It was not her business really, and she saw no reason to show concern, although if given a reason she would. After speaking of concerns and thoughts, the fae realized she had some updates. Her smile faded to seriousness once more. "Oh, I do have a few events to share with you...if you wish to hear of them."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 07:26

the rogue king

I never expected to find myself here, but now that I am... I can't see myself being anywhere else.

So she had come to think. It was natural for a wolf to find solace in order to think about the things that were necessary for life. Whether it was personal life, or professional, he knew Breeze could possibly use some help with it. "I often do the same thing. I actually really enjoy this tree as well. It feels more peaceful here than anywhere else. Perhaps it is all the foliage and the life here, not too sure. But whatever it is, it draws me in." He looked around them, moving closer to her as he took a seat. He wasn't sure how much she would have to tell him or how long it would take, but of course he would be willing to listen. He looked to her and smiled for a second. "Breeze, you don't need to look away from me when we are alone. I just ask that you would do so in front of the pack. As my Delta, you help run things and keep the pack going smoothly. I want us to have a relationship with one another, built on trust to where you can come to me for anything, and should I need it, I will be able to come to you." He smiled to her, hoping she would understand that Desmond was unlike any Alpha in these lands. He was special and he wanted to make his whole pack feel like elitists. "So what was it you wanted to tell me?"

template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2016, 04:07

Agavos
Delta
3 years old
tough
spirited

Lyrics or something about Breeze goes here.

NOTES: Meh. Sorry this post is blah, but i wanted to get something up.
THANKS TO DESOTO FOR THE IMAGE ON THIS TABLE!!

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

The last rays of the sun cast a risk glow on the surrounding trees, only making sparse patches lighter as it filtered between the trees and undergrowth. The fae nodded at the brute’s words about the trees. She felt too exposed anywhere but in a forest. A small smile curved her mouth upward again as the large male sat down. His words surprised her, but she nodded again, her gaze flickering up to his for a moment before she glanced down at her paws. “Oh sure, I just figured you would prefer that I don’t do so unless told. I made the mistake once, and that was rather foolish. I already trust you.” She said. Breeze smiled at the Alpha, although it was not quite her usual smile. “Forgive me if I don’t seem quite like myself. The change of seasons has been quite harsh on the pack and I haven’t failed to notice our loss of strong wolves. Finnick, Orion, Erabus, and some others as well…” The delta explained quietly. "Autay Newt included. Newt died of a bear attack from what I found…I wish I could rid the world of those horrid creatures.” She added, flicking her ears back. Perhaps she should tell him what she had planned to do before her friend had died. “I never did mention this, but originally I had planned to alert you that me and Newt were possibly interested in asking to be mates…but I never got the chance. Not that anything can be done about that. As for the things I wish to tell you, I have more updates. A young hunter named Ariatisse was also attacked by a bear and howled for me at the borders in the fall. She seemed like she would be a strong hunter once healed and she seemed ok. The bear had long gone so I questioned her and accepted her. She didn’t make it though.” Breeze said. Her expression changed from one of frustration to mild disappointment to an almost blank indifferent expression. She just had to move on, and she mostly had for all but Newt. “As of recently, all has been relatively quiet on the borders. No signs of Scouts or troublesome loners. I also accepted a rather impressive wolf named Arrelys into the pack. She is responsible and started hunting immediately after acceptance without being asked. It seems like she is a hard worker. I'll see what her fighting skills are as well…perhaps Desoto, Altair, and I can find a time to help some of the wolves here with some sparring practice. You can never be too prepared. On a more troubling note, it seems Warrior Twelve has left our lands. He hasn’t returned, and I’m not sure if he is alive or not, but I hope no other pack has caught him. I will let you know if I discover any clues as to what happened.” Breeze added. She turned her head to look at Desmond. “Is there any news about the pack I should be aware of? Any wolves misbehaving or any that I should keep an eye on?”

Delta Breeze
ty sophia @ shine
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2016, 10:22

the rogue king

Breeze had much to tell him. She told him of things he had never known about, mostly that she had found a love interest in an Autay. That was a weird thing to do. He had never heard of a high ranking wolf wishing to be with one who cared for the pups of the pack. Not that they were Omegas or anything of the sort, but it was a non-common practice. He had known that some wolves were missing, he hadn't seen them in a long while. "So I see..." He spoke them after she had told him everything that she found to be important. "As for the missing wolves, unfortunately I have known about this. I searched for them, but found nothing. I am sorry that you found our Autay in such a way... and even more so because you cared for him, in that uhh, special manner... I guess. As for the new wolves, well, the living one, good. I am glad to hear that this wolf is into actively helping our pack. The winter time is always a rough time for hunting, but she should be able to help the others keep the food pile well stocked. But Twelve.. I cannot believe this." Desmond felt something deep inside of him. It was not pain or sorrow, but anger. He had helped this Warrior out, accepted him when he fled from Helidos, giving him a new home. Desmond stood up and turned his back on the female. He breathed in heavily, his fur along his back stood up and his tail raised high over his spine. His ears rested at an alert stance and a deep snarl escaped from clenched jaws. "Who does he think he is? What pack did he move towards, do you know?" He turned around to face her, unable to calm himself down as he was still overly angered by the news of Twelve's betrayal. She wanted to know the things that he needed to share. It was this that forced him to calm down. Desmond tried his hardest, though the snarl seemed to stick, everything else returned to normal. "Our Scout, Esmé was captured by Erenyx and forced to watch their war. Her sister was Alphess Quinn, and she watched her be killed. be careful of any Erenyx wolf, except for one. I have met with Caspian, brother to Teren, and he wishes to join us. He no longer wishes to be in the tyranny of Erenyx. Instead, he will be my Guardian so I can keep a close watch on him. Though, I trust he will be no issue or bring any of us harm. If he ever decided to try and do so, I will end him myself. Nobody is going to hurt my pack."

template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Elite Breeze
Elite Breeze

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2016, 23:51

Agavos
Delta
3 years old
tough
spirited

Lyrics or something about Breeze goes here.

NOTES:
THANKS TO DESOTO FOR THE IMAGE ON THIS TABLE!!

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

The Alpha seemed a bit awkward and surprised at her confession about Newt. Yes, it was an odd pair, but she hadn’t cared about that much. A small smile formed upon her lips momentarily as she looked up at Desmond. His eyes were a rich green, but she didn’t pay much attention to the vibrant color. “I understand it was an odd match. Sure, his rank was very different from mine but that wasn’t what was important. I simply looked past that at the time…but I’ve mostly moved on now. That’s really all we can do when we lose something we hold dear. I am certainly not about to lay down and give up. No, I still have a job to do and packmates to look after. You and the others rely on me to do my part. Even if the world is going down in flames…I will still be here for this pack.” Breeze said, her eyes sparkling with determination. Much to her surprise, the large brute seemed outraged about Twelve’s disappearance, immediately assuming betrayal. Now, deep down, Breeze knew Twelve might not have died and could have abandoned Agavos for a new pack. She hoped he wouldn’t do something so cowardly and disloyal, but if he had left and given another pack information about them….she would make him pay for that. He hadn’t seemed unhappy, so the grey female saw no reason for him to leave. As her Alpha spun to face her, asking if she knew any more information, the she-wolf watched him calmly, slightly disappointed that the scent trail had been so faint.“No sir. The general direction was towards Helidos but what remained of his trail was faint and swerved multiple times almost as if he weren’t trying to go anywhere in particular. It never stayed quite in the same direction. You shall be the first to know if I find any other clue as to what happened.” The delta said with a nod. For a moment she paused, then glanced out at the surrounding trees, her expression almost blank. “Now, if I do find out that he is alive and simply left our pack for another…after he once told me he felt like this place was a good home…I’ll makes sure he knows how despicable disloyal wolves are.” Breeze added.

The muscular female swung her head back to face Desmond, listening to his news with a troubled yet thoughtful expression. A nod would be given once Desmond had given her all the news that was of importance. “It is nice to hear about Teren’s brother, for we could use all the help we can get to get rid of such an abomination as that black beast. I have always been weary of his pack, although I’m sure there are some that are simply too scared to escape. Regardless, it’s best to keep a sharp eye on those borders. We don’t need some Scout to be snooping about. We have our border patrol shifts well organized and I’m sure the warriors are also capable of scaring off any intruders.” The fae commented. She smiled and nodded to her Alpha as he mentioned other wolves hurting his pack. “Of course not. Not many wolves would dare to mess with you or Fel, and for a good reason. As for Esme, I hope shee is alright and I’m glad to hear she is back. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Oh, and how did she return…if it’s not to bold of me to ask?” The grey wolf tilted her head a bit with curiosity, wondering how the scout could have gotten away from such a demon unscathed.

Delta Breeze
ty sophia @ shine
Back to top Go down
Alpha Desmond
Site Owner
Site Owner
Alpha Desmond

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 15:53

the rogue king

Ignoring her words about the old Autay, he snarled. He was going back to Helidos. "Going back there huh? After we fed him, took care of him, helped him train, and countless other things that a pack does for a member. This is insanity. If I find him, I will show him what a traitor deserves. This cannot be leaked out to the other packs. I don't want anyone to know that wolves are leaving our home to go to other ones. I also don't want any of our Warrior, Hunters or below to know of this. We will just tell them that he went out as a Scout for us, while Esmé is healing from her experience.... I just cannot believe this..." Desmond started to pace back and forth, listening to her more. I have to tell Fel and I should tell Desoto and Altair as well. They need to hear it from me.. He thought to himself as he continued to pace. He snarled and growled, keeping his head close to the ground as the fur stood up along his spine. He moved angrily, showing his full emotions with the issue. But as she spoke, his ears pulled towards the back of his head. He lifted his head and stopped in place. "Esmé, I had to do anything to get her back. So I met with Teren... I took Noble with me, and I traded them. I claimed that Noble was my Beta, making him more alluring to Teren. Noble is a strong-willed and independent wolf. He would do much better in Erenyx, but Esmé, she needs some help. She wouldn't be able to stop any harm to her.I couldn't allow it. So we no longer have Omega Noble, and I am sure he is happier over there.. Besides, he really needed a fix of his attitude. I'm hoping Teren will give him just that." Desmond had come to hate Noble. He had deliberately disobeyed him, and even reacted in a rude manner, not one you would want to when you are asking something of your Alpha. Mating was a privilege, not a right. And he had no right to speak to Desmond like that. During training, he seemed not to care either. What a ridiculous wolf he was. Desmond didn't need such a bad seed like that in his home. He wanted to be surrounded by wolves he could trust. Not that he needed everyone to lay down their lives for him, but if he needed it, he had a feeling that Noble would allow him to die. Desmond took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He turned around and looked to Breeze. "It's probably best not to tell any wolves of that either.."

template by revo. <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are You Coming To The Tree (private Desmond)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1