Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Threads

Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Empty
PostSubject: Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 07:27

The sun seemed a little brighter than normal, the air a little warmer, the snow beautiful instead of bleak. Nothing seemed to be able to ruin the mood which Tatsu had woken up with. She felt light, happy, giddy even. Her paw steps were lighter than normal and held a certain bounce to them. Her normally serious pale oculars shimmered with a delighted gleam. Whatever this was, whatever was making Tatsu feel so carefree she hadn't the faintest idea. Even thoughts of her past weren't able to break her mood, as the large muscular fae shoved her way through belly high snow. Her short tail sweeping the air behind her as she went. Pausing suddenly Tatsu cocked her head sideways, a noise catching her attention. It was coming from beneath the snow and with a sudden bounce, she dove her face deep into the light fluffy blanket which covered the ground. Nipping at the snow, Tatsu pulled back with a mole grasped between her incisors, delighted she tossed the blind creature high in the air, and leapt up to catch it. Bones snapping between her jaws satisfyingly, Tatsu swallowed the creature in a mere few bites. Her pink tongue lapping her black lips clean as she eye'd her surroundings. She wasn't quite sure where she had wondered, but strangely enough she didn't care. Still savoring the taste of the mole, Tatsu continued on her way admiring how the snow swirled around her as she went.
Back to top Go down
Healer Samoset
Healer Samoset

PostSubject: Re: Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 23:04

The grey furred healer bounded jubilantly through the sunny green fields of his slumber, a vibrant grin stretched across his maw. He was a juvenile once more, enraptured with that happy, poignant time before everything had fallen apart. He envisioned the comely meadow of his youth, the beautiful, abundant clearing outside the den he shared with Raven, and he bent his head down to inhale the fresh scent of new growth, the sharp, unforgettable smell of tansy and marigold. His foreleg bore no scar, no indication of his malevolent, futile struggle against the persistent pull of nature, and he could just barely glimpse the greying, limp frame of his mentor ahead of him, scouring the ground for the most potent herbs. His grin broadened in abrupt excitement, though before he could bound forward to catch up with him, he heard a hearty call behind him, a chuckling, gentle voice that demanded his attention. Mae! He thought, though the sound that left his maw seemed more akin to another word: mother. Ama and Argo were playing elatedly about her, none of the tense enmity of their puphood displayed in their welcoming demeanors. He shut his eyes for a moment of placid content before letting his paws carry him towards them of their own volition, his heart and mind as naive as ever.

He was suddenly awoken from his peaceable dreaming when a pair of paws stumbled into his resting figure from behind, and a startled gasp left his maw as the two stumbled over each other, the newcomer ultimately coming to stand over him. He blinked for a moment in confounded surprise as he registered the cool air and the soft, heavy blanket of white that stretched on into the unforeseeable eternity, and he shifted his light brown gaze upward to glimpse a familiar pair of yellow irises. Tatsu. A friendly, warm grin lifted at his maw as he instantly recognized the tan and black fae, his tone light and congenial as he released an earnest chuckle. "My apologies Madame, seems I've gotten in your way." He laughed softly to himself, his disposition relaxed and casual. "I don't suppose it made much sense to fall asleep in a snow bank."
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 09:24

Tatsu hadn't expected to run into a wolf beneath the snow. Who would? Yet as he sturdy front forelimbs came down upon the snow and broke through she felt the soft warmness of a body. Surprised she drew back, as the familiar face of the healer Samoset popped into her line of sight. His subtle brown gaze meeting her pale yellow one. Blinking she feels her black lips pull back into a whole hearted smile. " Oh! Samoset!" She says, still rather close despite having drawn back a little. She breaths in the male's distinct musky scent, mixed with the strong smell of herbs. Oddly comforting at that very moment. Puzzled Tatsu, tilts her head as the healer went on. His words drawing a giggle from her. It was a soft noise, not something that often came out of the fae. Today however wasn't an ordinary day for her. Her actions seemed to have a mind of their own and so did her maw. " Very silly indeed!" She whispers, her pale orbs never leaving his. Her face so close that her warm breath caressed his face. Realizing just how close she was, Tatsu giggles once more. Shocked by her own behavior she shakes her head as if to rid it of snow. What's the matter with me? She thought, still staring at Samoset. Blinking some she realizes, an awkward silence had stretched between them, one in which she simply stared into his brown gaze. " So may I ask what possibly made you wish to nap so far from home? In the snow no less?" She inquires, trying to regain some of her composure. Yet, in the back of her mind she imagined what might occur if she pressed closer to him. Perhaps allowing their chest fur to brush? Stop it! A voice hissed in her head. But it was helpless as if controlled by a puppeteer, Tatsu felt her body casually press closer to the healer. Her plush chest fur just barely tickling his. A rush of heat sent shivers down her spine, and made her heart ache.
Back to top Go down
Healer Samoset
Healer Samoset

PostSubject: Re: Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 22:02

The healer smiled warmly in response to her astounded exclamation and whispered agreement, an airy kind of lightness filling his chest. Her voice is lovely. He thought as he momentarily shut his eyes, pondering somewhat over how he had not noticed the attribute before. Her vocal pattern had a sonorous, alluring quality to it, not unlike the periodic humming and twittering of peaceable song birds. I wonder what her howl would sound like... Beautiful, I'm sure. He was not alarmed by the drifting nature of his thoughts until she suddenly leaned gradually down towards him, a diminutive tremor buzzing through his body as their fur brushed. He was surprised by the somewhat abrupt feeling that gripped him then, the sheepish grasp the clasped his heart and churned through his stomach with a quiet nervousness.

His confounded disposition swiftly dissipated as he regained his usually easy, charismatic demeanor, and a soft laugh bubbled from his maw as he pushed himself back up onto his paws. His pelt remained in abnormally close proximity to hers, and his friendly expression possessed a gentleness the cautious pessimist was not all that accustomed to donning. "I've found that I quite like exploring outside our lands, as far as I can wander without intruding that is. I used to travel great distances in a matter of days when I lived alone; I suppose I must have fallen asleep while I was resting, as strange as it seems with this weather. Still, I guess it can't be helped; it's so peaceful out here." He commented congenially, his benevolent brown gaze drifting admiringly over the quiet valley. His naturally laid back behavior usually allowed him easy relaxation, and yet he was filled with an inexplicable energy in her presence, his paws tingling with an almost motive electricity.

He shifted his cordial attention back towards her then, the charming smile stretched across his maw resting not far from her own snout. "Not that I'm all that fond of being alone. I think I'm far happier nowadays, with something to do and wolves to look out for. Have you always belonged to a pack?" He wanted to know her better, to understand her in more intimate a sense than mere acquaintances. He noticed a stray tuft of Greg black fur sticking up near her right ear as he gazed at her, and he would have moved forward to lick it down had a sudden stab of instinctive etiquette not shot abruptly through his mind. It was too bold, and he had no way of knowing how she'd feel about the action. Mae had raised a gentlemen, and he didn't intend to do anything rash. And yet... He yearned somewhat for the opportunity, the chance to brush his cheek against hers, or perhaps indulge in the knowledge that something he did could bring another one of her gleaming smiles to her face.
Back to top Go down
Weather Wolf
Administrator
Administrator
Weather Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 15:42

– F O R E C A S T –
The snow begins to fall gently as the winds pick up their speed. Should you find shelter? Or should you seek the companionship of one another?

Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2016, 20:49

[ So sorry for making you wait so long! ]

Butterflies seemed to dance within Tatsu's belly, as a smile spread across the face of the healer. His subtle brown oculars glued to her pale yellow ones. Interlocked their eyes seemed unable to pull apart, at least that's how Tatsu felt. As her chest fur softly ticked against the grey furred brute's. The sensation only making her belly wriggle more with that nervous excitement she'd only experienced once before in her lifetime. With Maseo, she thought. Normally the very thought of her former mate made her solemn, withdrawn, depressed even. Yet now feeling the way she did, Tatsu couldn't find it in her rapidly beating heart to become upset at all. Maseo would want me to be happy... right? A voice chimed inside her head. Meanwhile, she couldn't help but notice the flicker of confoundment inside Samoset's big brown orbs. Was he as confused as she was? Did he puzzle over their sudden attraction? Or was he completely befuddled by her behavior. Perhaps even, off put by it? Just when Tatsu started to worry about her decision to press so closely to him, he let out a soft laugh. It was a gentle sound, that sent waves of relief through her body. Heart beat still drumming in her ears, Tatsu cannot help but giggle once more. Her pale yellow oculars widening a little as Samoset rose to his paws. He however did not pull away and remained close. So close she could just feel the warmth of his breath stir her whiskers.

Blinking softly up at him, Tatsu falls silent as he speaks. Her yellow oculars ripping away from his handsome face, to gaze around them at his words. She nods a little, a soft smile catching her black lips. Once more lightening up her face in a way so few had seen before. " Ah well I guess there are worse reasons to take a nap in the snow." She comments, voice husky as she eye'd the dazzling sky overhead. When he spoke once more, she turned her head back towards him. Heart fluttering as her maw nearly brushed against his. Suddenly realizing he'd asked her a question, she flushes thickly furred ears pulling back slightly. " Oh... um for most of my life yes. I spent a few months as a loner though." She murmurs surprised to find the words coming out with ease. " I'd like to say I had a good reason for leaving home... but..." She shakes her big boned head, closing her pale oculars. That pain this odd euphoric behavior had been keeping at bay, flaring up some. At that moment Tatsu wanted nothing more than to press her nose into Samoset's neck fur. To bury it as deep as it would go and breath in his comforting herb filled scent. Alas she refrained from doing so, instead opening her eyes and sighing. " How about you? Where you always a loner before coming to Pyrvanthros?" She inquires trying to regain her composure. To lose herself within his subtle brown eyes, instead of the pain of her past. Something else caught her attention though, as around them snow began to fall. The wind which had been quiet all morning, began to whistle through the trees, buffeting their fur.
Back to top Go down
Healer Samoset
Healer Samoset

PostSubject: Re: Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 16:41

The gray male's congenial, overtly charismatic grin dimmed somewhat as he noticed the flash of solemnity tainting her soft, comely voice, and he tilted his head somewhat in pensive concern. Had he evoked unpleasant memories? There was no use for that; the season was dreary enough as it was. "Ah, come on, don't beat yourself up over that." He stated lightly before giving the she-wolf a gentle nudge with his snout, his friendly tone calm and consoling. He gazed directly into her lambent yellow focus then, and he was somewhat stricken by the soft, alluring color; he believed them akin to the scintillating rays of sunlight peaking out over the horizon on a distant spring morning, or the bright, vibrant yellow of newly budding daffodils and buttercups. "Any reason for having you here with me is a good reason."

He was quiet for a moment as he considered how to answer her inquiry, a soft kind of concentration melding onto his face. "Hmmm... Well... I had my family, from when I was a pup, but it was pretty different from Pyrvanthros. There were only five of us, and as opposed to having ranks, us little juveniles just had to obey our parents... Er parental figure, I mean. I have been alone for the past year though, and while it is a bit nice to do what you want when you want, it got very lonely." He expelled a quiet sigh before shutting his eyes slightly, shoving away the memories of his loss as if they were an infection. No need to think about all that. He brightened up again with relative ease, his expression casual and attentive as he gazed almost intently at her, ever aware of their close proximity. "This pack is a new experience for me, especially the combat training. Congrats on your rank by the way; how's the life of a delta treating you?

The complacent breeze picked up somewhat then, its frigid touch cutting easily through the thick of his pelt and nearly slicing through his bones. His body shivered of its own volition, and the burn mark arching over his foreleg began to itch with a persistent numbness at the onslaught of the abruptly bitter cold. He glanced up just in time to notice the light gray blanket billowing across the sky, a demure deluge of fresh snowflakes, quaking slowly down to Earth. He folded his ears back slightly before moving astutely to Tatsu's other side, somewhat unintentionally pressing close enough against her for their fur to brush. He wasn't too much taller than her, but he did what he could to shield her from the brunt of the gale like winds. Kind of sucks that there's so little cover out here. He flashed her yet another charming smile in spite of his pessimistic thought, a short laugh leaving his maw before he spoke. "Looks like Mother Nature's gearing up for one last snow storm." He scanned around the snow covered valley for a moment before noticing what looked to be the abandoned remnant of an old burrow dug out beneath a bare tree in the near distance, and he pressed closer to the Fae then, relishing in the warmth between them. "You want to wait it out in there?"
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 17:50

Ears flickering some, Tatsu catches ahold of what the healer said. Her pale yellow oculars seeming to soften ever so slightly, though behind the softness laid a solemn look that persisted despite the comforting words. Those words followed by the gentlest of nudges, by the brute's snout. Face warm, heart beating rapidly Tatsu leaned into the nudge taking comfort from it. Her whole body wishing to press closer to the brute. Meanwhile, her pale oculars were met by the gentle brown ones of Samoset's. Staring so intently into his eyes made her feel rather light headed, so instead she closed her eyes, relishing the warmth from where the healer had rubbed his snout. His words caressing her ears, like a gentle breeze. Unable to find the right words, Tatsu merely smiled. Her oculars blinking back open to look at the brute. Leaning a bit closer, she gave his cheek a soft lick of thanks, the motion sending warmth through her body.

Remaining silent, Tatsu listened as the brute explained a bit further into his own past. Her own oculars picking up the discomfort in his eyes, her ears, the quiet sigh escaping his lips. Drawing closer to him, she pressed her nose to his cheek. Offering him the same comfort he had her. " I'm just as glad to have you here with me." She murmurs in a soft voice, her maw pulled back slightly so she could speak. He again however seemed to brighten, changing the subject to one that made her smile. " Thank you. It was a unexpected surprise. It's been good so far. Quiet for the most part. Though I am sure things will be ramping up with spring coming in all. If you'd like, perhaps I could give you a few combat lessons? " She suggests, her voice more confident than it had been. Meanwhile, overhead clouds had come crashing over the sky. Their gray gloom seeping over the sun and dimming it. Followed by frigid winds and frosty flakes of falling snow. Tatsu might not of noticed however, until Samoset moved. His body was now on her other side and pressing so close they touched. Relishing in the warmth of his touch Tatsu gives him an appreciative look. She had a very thick pelt and rarely got chilly. However she wouldn't refuse the extra warmth, especially not from him. Blinking she realizes he'd asked her a question. " Oh right..." She mumbles her eyes flicking to the sky, then to the burrow he nodded towards. " That's probably the best idea..." She says, her heart thrumming at the very idea of being enclosed in a tight space with the healer. Not wishing to pull away, Tatsu had to force herself. He'll follow, she told herself. With that thought in mind she started off towards the burrow. A cold breeze chasing after her as she went. Her pale oculars glancing backwards to assure the healer would indeed follow.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 18:32

- Bump-
Back to top Go down
Healer Samoset
Healer Samoset

PostSubject: Re: Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 19:07

Something twinged in his chest at her endearing words, not unpleasant nor unwelcome, merely a sensation so nostalgic and forgotten that he was somewhat confounded at his feeling it. When was the last time someone had so earnestly admitted such a thing to him? Raven had always been too proud and austere to utter such niceties, though he'd trained under the elderly male for so long, he knew what he meant by his grouchy demeanor and stern teachings. That male did not ever bother so diligently with something he did not care for. When had it been then? When he was searching the pained glaze of his agonized eyes for some hopeful enigma on the shores of that river after the fire? When he was listening to the struggled rasping of his breath as he heaved through singed out lungs, gradually shifting in and out of Death's grasp until he finally succumbed to it?

He blinked for a moment in pensive wonder before he was pulled heartily back into reality by her response, and a gracious smile tugged at his maw upon receiving her offer, his solemn conceptions easily chased off into the ether by the calm confidence of her voice and the lambent warmth of her grin. "Thank you, I'd appreciate that greatly." He replied benevolently, the sparks of warmth between their pelts sending odd jitters through his body. "Though, I must warn you, I'll likely be a fairly uninteresting combatant."

He padded peaceably after her as she tread on towards the burrow, though he was strangely disappointed she had had to break away. He felt an unprecedented longing to be near her in a physical sense, to stand close enough for him to press his muzzle into her fur and inhale all the different tantalizing scents. He paused and dipped his head in ever gallant chivalry upon reaching the den, the frigid pulse of the wind doing little to disturb his growing sense of charisma. "Ladies first." He murmured, minute tremors running up and down his spine at the notion of sharing such a comfortable space with a she-wolf as alluring as her. It crossed his mind momentarily that Mae would have cuffed him hard enough over the head to send him crashing to the ground at the growing intensity of his thoughts and feelings, but he only lingered on the concept long enough for it to bring the faintest of smiles to his snout.
Back to top Go down
Delta Tatsu
Delta Tatsu

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 19:36

Uninteresting? Him? Never...

She thought, shaking her skull a little at his words. " No worries. I won't judge you too hard." She murmurs, her voice holding a teasing tone as she looked back at him. Wondering what it might be like, caught up in the dance of battle with the brute. Their bodies close, their breath intermingling...

Blinking Tatsu shakes away her wandering thoughts. Her attention caught by Samoset as he inclined his head towards their chosen shelter. His words causing another smile to light her thick maw. Her black lips pulling back, her pale oculars dancing like little yellow stars. How he made her feel... so alive, so... happy? The very idea of happiness had been an unattainable work of fiction for so long, it was hard for her to believe. Yet, as she ducked low enough to trod inside the burrow she couldn't deny her feelings. She was happy by his side, over joyed really. His every movement, every little glance sending electricity through her body. Endless jolts which kept her heart beating like a wild drum. Turning around within the den, Tatsu makes space for the brute. Though she is careful to take up just enough space, that it left him with no choice but to press up against her. Settling down, Tatsu rests her haunches on the burrow's cold dirt floor. Her eyes never leaving Samoset's, she finds a question tumbling from her maw. " What made you want to become a Healer, Samoset?" She inquires, eager to discover more about the grey brute.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hooked by a Feeling - Love Event - [Healer Samoset]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1