CLICK ME!!!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share|

Actions (Blaire/Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Hunter Mei
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2016-06-15
Age : 18

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 3
Purchases: N/A

PostSubject: Actions (Blaire/Open) June 28th 2016, 22:27

• Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory •

Ebony paws carried her away from the lands she now called home. She had a den, and she hunted daily for her new home. But she was still missing the adventure she wanted. She sighed as she pondered what exactly was bothering her. Oh yeah, I haven't tortured someone yet. She hissed within her own mind. She was walking to the point she didn't really know where she was going, she just knew she was pointed in a direction and it took her wherever she was needed. It was sunset, and the lands were beautiful when she noticed them. Which she didn't. She growled quietly to herself and turned her head slightly as she listened to the hot summer wind rustle leaves. She took cover under a tree in the shade, her tongue flicking out as she panted. It may be sunset, but it was pretty hot. Damn it! She grumbled to herself and cursed herself for not finding a better place to rest.

She continued walking until her paws shifted under her. What? She looked down and took note that she was standing on sand. Oh... She sighed lightly and glared at the sand for a few moments before retreating to the nearest tree and collapsing in the shade. She lay her head on her front paws and closed her eyes lightly. She wasn't sleeping, just resting. She told herself that over and over within her mind. But sure enough, she dozed off into a light slumber. Her shoulders rising and falling with every breath she took. Body slightly cooling off as she slept in the cooler shade. She felt completely safe, even though she probably wasn't.

Actions "speak louder than" thoughts
.

Table by Alexander~

_____________________


Signature by Azul ~ Avatar by Malachai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apprentice Blaire
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Actions (Blaire/Open) June 29th 2016, 14:58




  Apprentice Blaire  

Beneath every strong, independant woman, lies a broken little girl who had to learn to pick herself back up, and never depend on anyone.  




How could something so vital to life, so essential to their survival and growth be so cruel and unforgiving? A long pink tongue hung from ebony lips, maw agape as the young she wolf panted, trying desperately to cool herself. Though the sun was setting now, the warmth of the day still clung to the air, making it heavy and sticky. The once sought after bright, welcoming kiss of comforting warmth from the sun, had now become a danger. Slow death awaited any foolish enough to linger in its blazing embrace for too long.


Planned steps had helped her reach this place in cover of shade for the most part. She had been sure to quench her thirst, and even drink more than she desired from streams and ponds along the way as Fel had warned her of the dangers of drinking the waters here. How spitefully cruel a thing to give certain water that exact opposite power that it was intended to have. Water was supposed to satisfy ones need for the crisp drink, and yet, it was told that some, tainted by the harsh tang of salt could kill a wolf if they consumed to much. While she might not understand the inner workings of such a paradox, she had no intentions of being the fool who chose not to believe.


While the water that crashed along the sandy shore before her was dangerous to consume, she heard rumours of its beauty when the sun had settled for the night, and the moon and the stars came out to play. So, in place of a training session that had been postponed, she came seeking the twinkling lights on the sand. Cold blue eyes stared out at the collage of colours that painted the sky while the great blazing orb descended into the horizon. She enjoyed watching the sun rise and fall at the start and the end of the day. Though there was little to match the brilliance of mid day's blue sky, or the encompassing darkness of the night, the colours that blessed the sky during the rising and setting of the sun were ever changing, never quite the same, and in that she found them the most beautiful of all.


Closing her eyes, she inhaled deeply, enjoying the tangy scents that accompanied the sandy landscape. But the bliss was short lived when a new scent became apparent. She was no longer alone, and at that notion, she rose to her full height. The hairs upon her back bristled ever so slightly, adding the illusion of a little extra height, though she needed no help there. Sensitive ears swivelled around trying to detect any sound, but there was little that she could pick out from between the crashing waves. Folding her ears back against her skull, she lowered her head to hold it level with her shoulders, and marched onward, following her nose to the source of the smell.


It didn't take long to locate the culprit, and much to Blaire's surprise the form was asleep.. or maybe dying... Maintaining a defensive posture, her fur bristling, her head level and her tail still in a neutral stance behind her, she took a daring step closer to the ebony form. "Poor fool probably drank the poison water.." she scoffed, though who she intended the words for she was not entirely certain.




_____________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Mei
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2016-06-15
Age : 18

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 3
Purchases: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Actions (Blaire/Open) July 7th 2016, 16:31

• Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory •

"Poor fool probably drank the poison water.."

The words entered her mind and she sprang into action. Dancing to her paws, grey eyes fully open as she turned and peered down at the younger she-wolf. "Watch it. I could have easily turned on you and killed you for startling me like that." She flicked her tail in annoyance and growled lowly. "And, for your words you speak so rudely, I'm not dumb enough to drink the poison water, but I once knew a wolf that was. Care to hear the tale?" She shrugged loosely, still on guard from being startled. Surely the young wolf could understand that much. Her snide words intrigued Mei and she was deathly curious as to what pack the fae belonged to. She didn't smell of Helidos and surely she wasn't from their rival pack. She pondered quietly, her tail still flicking in annoyance and her ears twitching as she waited a reply.

She wondered how her meeting with this wolf would go, probably with Mei snorting a bunch at the dumb remarks. But she wasn't fully sure and she had no way of really knowing. Perhaps they could be friends, enemies was an option but Mei could hardly see herself hating a young and dumb she-wolf with more to learn than she did. Her grey eyes flickered from the she-wolf to the sky as the sun continued to go down. Huh, wonder what shes doing out so late? She thought quietly to herself. "What's a youngun' like you doing out so late without some sort of protection?" Curiosity was clear in her voice as she asked.

Actions "speak louder than" thoughts
.

Table by Alexander~

_____________________


Signature by Azul ~ Avatar by Malachai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apprentice Blaire
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Actions (Blaire/Open) July 9th 2016, 21:19




  Apprentice Blaire  

Beneath every strong, independant woman, lies a broken little girl who had to learn to pick herself back up, and never depend on anyone.  




The sleeping form before her sprang to life when the young apprentice's words hit her ears. Though she was a little surprised, she was sure not to let it show through any means. Her eyes remained trained, but calmly so on the stranger, and her paws took several careful steps back. While she was daring, and even a little foolhardy at times, she knew better than to stand directly nose to nose with a wolf she did not know. A sneer crawled across Blaire's features upon hearing the retort that, she could only imagine , was meant to intimidate her. "And I could have easily killed you for being foolish enough to take a nap out in the open like this.. exposed on all sides... vulnerable..." she noted in a coy, matter of fact tone. She could tell that the wolf was not from Erenyx, so there was less reason to fear her in Blaire's mind.


Not letting the she wolf out of her sight, the young she wolf padded a few steps to a large rock that lay nestled in the sand. With a quick coil of her muscles, her cream coloured form sprang up onto it's surface, where she was quick to find comfortable footing, and reclined back onto her haunches. Her tail hung off the side of the boulder, flicking in amusement at the clearly still annoyed wolf, who now questioned why such a young wolf was out and about, alone, and at this hour. "I grew bored with pack lands, so I thought what better cure for boredom that a little adventure." she chirped, smacking her lips together and feigning the most innocent of smiles. "And what of you? Shouldn't you be hiding from the big bad Erenyx Alpha?" she prodded, figuring she had a 50/50 shot at which pack this fae belonged to.




_____________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Mei
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2016-06-15
Age : 18

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 3
Purchases: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Actions (Blaire/Open) July 12th 2016, 17:50

• Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory •

Mei snorted loudly at the comments the younger fae made each time. She let her ears flick forward and a small growl escape from her maw. Keep your cool. She chanted quietly to herself. It's a pup. You can't kill her. She added and smirked lightly. She walked closer to where the pup sat and lowered herself upon her haunches and looked up at the fae. "Indeed not, I fear not a soul. No Alpha can scare me into hiding." She breathed out the words, answering the last comment first. "Hmm, so we both came here for the same reason, eh? Boredom claimed my poor lil' soul as well and I figured adventure would be the way to settle it." She spoke lightly, words twisting out with a bit of taunting. "Youngun' to which pack do ye hail from?" She spoke lightly, her words ringing into the air with a stern tone. She wasn't too fond of the way the pup acted, but Mei was trying her best to keep from attacking her and eating her lunch. So, conversation seemed the best way to avoid getting exiled from the squishy pack, Helidos. Though... they wouldn't have to know her deeds outside of the pack. With that thought, an evil glint shined in her eyes hiding behind her weak smile.

Actions "speak louder than" thoughts
.

Table by Alexander~

_____________________


Signature by Azul ~ Avatar by Malachai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apprentice Blaire
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Actions (Blaire/Open) July 14th 2016, 22:12




  Apprentice Blaire  

Beneath every strong, independant woman, lies a broken little girl who had to learn to pick herself back up, and never depend on anyone.  




Sensitive ears caught the snippit of a growl that emanated from the females chest and grinned. My my, testy thing she is..so on edge. she thought to herself but made no comment on the action. Blaire was bold, but not stupid. She was not about to go antagonizing a clearly easily irritated wolf with no one around to save her. She might be nearly as large as this adult, but she still had much to learn, and she intended to live to see the rising of the sun come the next day in order to do said learning. "Good. Too many scared females, hiding from big bad wolves for my liking. They give us a bad name, portray us as the weaker sex." she snorted, "Although.... she began as she flicked the tip of her tail against the rock which provided a comfortable seat, and not to mention the high ground advantage. "You would be wise to be cautious of the one the call the Black Demon. Story goes he's killed three Alpha's since his time in these lands. The former Alpha of Erenyx, and the Alphess, and Alpha pair of Helidos." she noted with a slight fluctuation on the word Helidos. "But what do I know. Im just a pup." she added with a shrug


The sun was moving faster now in its decent beneath the horizon. The pinks, purples and reds that painted the sky were beginning to fade, and the darkness loomed in their wake. "Well. If boredom seems to be what is ailing you as well, perhaps we can find the cure to said boredom in each other's company... You know, " she noted, her posture perking up a bit as she glanced out to the waves that rolled in on the beach. "I heard that when the sun goes down, the sand on this beach glows. I don't know if it's true, but that is why I came here.. to see if it was true." she chirped, an air of hopefulness, and the innocence of pup hood finally chiming through her voice, even if only for but a brief moment. Her momentary delight was quick to hide itself amid the formal, and poised mannerisms she had been taught to present herself with as she was asked what pack she was from... she was unsure whether she should answer or not.. but, then again what harm could it do. "Agavos. Best pack in all the lands. And what about you miss....?" she questioned, prompting the female for a name though she did not truly expect to get it.




_____________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Mei
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2016-06-15
Age : 18

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 3
Purchases: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Actions (Blaire/Open) July 15th 2016, 15:38

• Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory •

She pondered a moment about what the fae said. "Cautious? Indeed I shall be. Scared? Never." She commented lightly before the topic changed once more. "Oh hah! Don't you know? Pups are usually the smartest ones in a pack. They watch and listen and know exactly when to strike, ye have a lot to learn but indeed you know so much already." She commented after Blaire shrugged and let a small smile sneak onto her maw. She listened in silence for a moment, letting the warm air settle around them as the pup continued. Her tail wrapped around her body as she sat in thought. What in the world... this fae is strange. She let that thought echo into her mind silently before returning her full attention to the pup.

"The beach glows, eh? Guess we will have to see it for ourselves." She spoke quietly, her voice just barely loud enough to hear. She let her muscles relax and her body rocked backwards slightly as she grew comfortable with the she-wolf. "Agavos, eh? Sounds nice." She let her pick tongue flick out and gently touch her ebony nose as she pondered whether or not to actually answer. "I come from Helidos, but I'm not like the others." She said slowly, a chuckle that almost sounded evil rising into her throat. She shrugged her shoulders loosely and tilted her head to the side in order to gain better view of the setting sun. It was beautiful.

She took in her surroundings for once that day. The sky was purple, blue, and orange. The ocean's water seemed to grow darker in color as the sun faded from their view. The sand was soft and either a dirty white-tan or just tan in general. Leaves fluttered as summer wind pushed them, and sticks scattered across the ground from the trees in the nearby forest. Her grey eyes turned back from the scenery and to the she-wolf. "And what do the mighty wolves of Agavos call ye when they seek your presence?" She said finally, breaking the silence they had fallen into. Even if it had only been a brief moment.

She would await a reply and then look back to the beach that had a few lights here and there, where it had grown dark enough to see them by. Sunlight completely faded away and within moments the beach lit up like stars. "Look! Some of the lights are out. Looks like ye were right youngun." She smiled weakly and let her eyes adjust as the few lights from the oceans water lit up. Her tail wagged slightly and she chuckled with amusement.




Actions "speak louder than" thoughts
.

Table by Alexander~

_____________________


Signature by Azul ~ Avatar by Malachai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apprentice Blaire
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Actions (Blaire/Open) August 20th 2016, 16:18




  Apprentice Blaire  

Beneath every strong, independant woman, lies a broken little girl who had to learn to pick herself back up, and never depend on anyone.  




Perhaps she could agree to what the she wolf said to an extent, there were certainly points she disagreed with. Pups were generally much smarter than most gave them credit for, but there were also pups that Blaire would be quite quick to, and certain to say were far from "the smartest ones in the pack." She refrained from rolling her eyes at the thought of that stupid brute Ragnaar and his whiney sister Xym... Xym whatever her name was. But, as would be advised by Fel no doubt, she steered clear of continuing that part of the conversation so as not to bring her personal feelings into it. Emotions made you vulnerable, especially to strangers, and especially out in the open like this, so far from home, and from help.


Instead, she focused on the fact that this female was indeed from Helidos, though claimed to be "different from the others." Different hmm? What ever might you mean by that. Blaire thought to herself, taking careful note of the chuckle that accompanied such a statement. Deranged perhaps? Mentally unstable? A sadist? Or simply not a weakling? she questioned in silence as she pondered just how different this wolf could be from her pack members.


Silence hung between them for a moment as it seemed the ebony she wolf was lost in her own though for a second, or perhaps she was simply enjoying the beauty that fell before them. That silence was broken however when the prompt came for her name. "The call me Blaire.. And what do the wolves of Helidos call the one who claims to be so very "different" from them?" she enquired, sending the question directly back where it came from, though not before the lights on the beach did indeed begin to glow. A sparkle of intrigue and eagerness twinkled across cold blue eyes. "I knew it." she chirped triumphantly as she resisted the urge to dash towards the glimmering lights in the water to investigate them further.




_____________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Mei
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2016-06-15
Age : 18

Wolf Information
Gender: Female
Age: 3
Purchases: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Actions (Blaire/Open) August 30th 2016, 19:43

Mei looked at the younger fae and let out a chuckle. "They call me Mei." She answered lightly, her voice strong and pleased. "Well, c'mon! We aren't just gunna sit here, are we?" She barked out lightly and moved towards the water, her paws touching the waves as they greeted her. She really wanted the fae to investigate with her. She lowered her head slightly and stared at the blue lights. They were beautiful, and she was intrigued by it all. She had met someone that wasn't from Helidos, and she felt like she would meet this she-wolf once more in the future. Flicking her long ebony tail, she tilted her head to look at Blaire. "Say, we should meet up sometime again. It's been interesting to chat." She pushed water with her muzzle in an attempt to splash at the fae. "I plan on heading back to Helidos soon, have to hunt in da' mornin'." She said lightly, her silver eyes meeting with the faes. "Enjoy the lights, they are beautiful." She chuckled once more and turned towards her home. She would leave the younger fae but not before wishing her well. "Safe journeys, youngun'." She barked over her shoulder and then took off into the shadows as if she was never there to begin with.

-Exit Mei-


(Sorry, low muse <3 Maybe we can thread in the Autumn season too ^^)

_____________________


Signature by Azul ~ Avatar by Malachai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Actions (Blaire/Open)

Back to top Go down

Actions (Blaire/Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Pack Lands :: Neutral Territories :: Moonshine Beach-