Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Waiting... Waiting... Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2013, 18:29

Sollux snorted as he made his way through thick, dense brush. Stride after agonizing stride, jolts of prickling pain shot up the males limbs. He had been running for days, running from his past. Scents of various animals burned his nostrils, but one particular one kept him going, the feint scent of other wolves clung delicatley to the surrounding area.

Sollux was determined to find this pack, despite his past, pack life could be a good change for him. With his nose pressed against the ground, he marched on, inhaling every little scent that was left behind. He soon hit a wall, the scent quickly became overwhelming, knocking him back onto his rear as his eyes watered. It had been a good minute since he had inhaled such a strong scent, that of an alpha.

Not waiting another moment the char-furred male shoved his muzzle into the sky, a rhaspy disconnected howl shoving its way out from his frame. It had been so long since he had howled that it almost hurt. He had spent so long in the darkness, hiding in the shadows, he hadn't howled for quite some time. Being as unsociable as he was, he wondered if he would fit in, if he would be able to befriend the wolves in this pack, start anew. Only time would tell. So he stood there and waited, waiting for the gears of fate to start moving again, waiting for a reply from this pack. Hoping he would be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting... Waiting... Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2013, 19:25

The black beauty trotted through the woods; the belly in which held a litter of more than one pup dragging her behind as she tried to move as delicately as she could. A caw from the border had been heard, causing the fae to awaken from her rest and ease her way out from her den to find it was mid-day. She could smell the foreigner from where she frolicked. A male she presumed. Yes, the stage of expecting had it's disadvantages to the young Delta, but nonetheless she knew that it would all pay off towards the end. Lately she had been letting the sweet Warrior, Aurora volunteer to take her place in accepting new traveler, unfortunately for her the fae had grown tired from being cooped up in the den for so long. Exercise was one of the things other than rest that most pregnant faes were supposed to be on top of, so why couldn't she welcome a few?

She had been here a numerous amounts of times. Talked to several other newcomers and even friended some along the way. Ever since she had been promoted, thanks to Azul, to the female Delta position towards the beginning of spring things for one have changed so rapidly like as if they were mixed together and thrown into a twister. The things she comes across and challenges her mate and her face are the little things like that in which complete her daily life whether its dealing with pack issues or finding the best resting position. Funny as it may seem, Juno loved every moment. Peering towards the border now, she saw a dark wolf, male who stood much taller than here and maybe even Marrok. His fur had been damaged which only made her more curious. The ebony fae strolled out into the open, quickly moving in step to greet the brute with finesse. "Good morning, traveler. What may I ask brings you here to these lands?" Her words were like liquid, falling off her tongue like melted butter.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting... Waiting... Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2013, 12:41

Sollux's ragged ears perked, allerting him of the others presence just moments before she stepped into view. She certainly was friendly, or at least seemed to be. Sollux bowed his head, lowering his chest to the ground with an outstretched paw, bowing to the female. He opened his muzzle to speak, finding it rather difficult as he hadn't exactly spoken in a while. "Hello Miss. My name is Sollux, I have come seeking Utopia. I would be honored to join your packs ranks."

The brute's voice came in rough, rhaspy patches that sounded alien to him. It felt so, unnatural speaking after so long, it was almost uncomfortable. He straightened out, sitting slowly as his tail curled beneath him. His fur was rather messy, blades off damp grass clinging to his nearly bare paws. "I apologize for my appearence...I've been alone for quite some time." A nervous smile inched its way across Sollux's muzzle as he lowered his head, once again staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting... Waiting... Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2013, 05:57

She shook her head lightly, keeping her gaze on the obsidian male. "Please, sir. You're extent of respect is not needed. Rise if you will and stand. As for your appearance, it is nothing to apologize for. I've come across far worse conditions coincidentally at the border as well." Juno thought about the one evening she had found a ebony female much like herself but looked as if she had been tossed in a blender whom was arguing with her mate at the border. When she interfered the conversation, the fae was appointed as an Omega. Surely she won't be bickering and disrespecting the higher ranks again. As the brute rose, she spoke neatly and professionally for she had done a thousand times before. "I welcome you to the border of Alpha Azul's and our newest Alphess, Lucy's pack. You come for utopian, a safe haven to live upon with no worries. If you will, can you describe what this pack can benefit from you?"

The expecting mother curled her tail around her hip, slowly fixing her hind legs to the side as she sat on the newly wet grass. A flick of her ears and turn to the head, she met the male's gaze and smiled. "I'm sure you know nothing of this pack if I presume. Not many do is far as I'm concerned." Juno paused. She leaned to her one side, shifting all her body wait that weighed her down so she could get confortable. "We expect greatness out of our packmates. And most importantly, respect. I am sure you can understand where we are coming from. You're already proven to me that you can handle honoring the higher ranks, even for a Delta like me. This pack thrives off respect and we all expect for packmates to help them in the time of need. We are a family, and we stick together. You know?" Pausing for the male to respond, she couldn't help but secretly grin to herself. Soon the pack will be filled with newborns from both Lucy and her own litter. The Caretakers will be to busy to think as they try and corral them back into the den. Oh and who is to forget the fathers who helped in this. Marrok lacks in experience that was for sure, but with the small help from previous experience with puppies. He will be alright. She wonders what it would be like for the Alpha's part in this. Would he be able to see his children with all the work he has to be done? Or will he be harder on most to do tasks so he will have the chance to spend time with his family? The curiosity burned within the walls of her very skull. She blinked her thoughts away and waited.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting... Waiting... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1