Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't Stop Me Now

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf - 86cm

Can't Stop Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Can't Stop Me Now Can't Stop Me Now Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 07:29

Moving about the land, her paws moved over the ground carefully. Her eyes scanned the darkness which filled the surrounding area and the sky. Naomi perked her ears forward as she moved. Her nose sniffed for the border, looking for any signs of the pack. She had heard faint stories of this pack, led by a wolf of onyx coat and silver hues. He was large and filled with anger, lashing out to any wolves which came to him all wrong. She was used to an evil Alpha so moving to a pack with another was perfectly fine. She was used to it. But she would not allow a male to do what he wished on her, never again. Sniffing the ground, she found the border at last. She had hoped she would come across it in the early hours of day or even the middle of day. She placed her haunches to the floor, quieting her anxious mind. She lifted her head to the sky, the chilled air nipping at her nose and blowing over her paws. She called out to the pack asking anyone to come to her aid. Naomi finished her call and lowered her head, looking forward into the darkness. She waited patiently, resting he tail over her large paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Can't Stop Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Stop Me Now Can't Stop Me Now Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 19:18

Climbing from her bed that morning was a welcome thing. The consistency of tossing and turning caused her to wake with the smallest specks of dirt to litter he fur. Her den was quite the curious thing, a simple hole near a tree and a comfortable museum of roots that cradled her body in its earthly embrace. She woke from it every morning and went back to it every night, the one thing that remained stable even when the beta did not. Nyx shook her pelt and watched the specks fly from her as if the world were set to slow motion. They crumbled and crashed against their brothers that formed the den wall, killed by not the wolf but their own siblings. Nyx chuckled to herself and pulled herself from the hole of her den to greet the burning sun Summber brought upon them all. She was highly irritated with its heat and wished for the time of rain and storms to come upon them once again. The fae and thunderstorms agreed with each other much more nicely, irritably muddied paws aside. Her heterochromatic hues turned towards the ground to observe quietly. Small cracks branched out across the dry ground as if the earth was angry in and of itself. She had no doubt that they spread through the territory, showing the grass’ dismay in a subtle way if one paid no mind. The beta made a small game of following the cracks, padding quietly from the clearing and out into the territories until her paws were met with the lush greenery she walked upon day after countless day. She didn’t wonder whether it had gotten tired of her stepping all over it every day or whether it felt like it was being taken advantage of. For a moment, she saw the ground bottoming out beneath her and the grass wrapping its spiked lengths around her ankles. The world would swallow her whole if it didn’t eat her first. Oddly disturbed by her thoughts, Nyx moved off the grass and padded along a lone path of dirt instead. It had been worn by her packmates that the grass knew not to grow, to stay in the earth’s warmth and hide until she said it was alright to show its face once again.

The wind laced many normal scents upon her nose, all familiar save for one. Having been too lost in her own mind, she had gravitated towards the borders. Nyx’s lips rose in an agitated snarl that there would be yet another to greet. Happy smiles and kind words, oh how they did not fell from the tongue easily or really at all. She did her duty and then she left, no need for such pleasantries that could be given. Nonetheless, she padded dutifully towards the borders and located the scent until she found its maker. A fae, quiet common among the ranks really. It seemed many had a taste for a darker side, and Nyx was thrilled to know that was exactly what they’d get. They’d serve until they died, or until she killed them. Whichever mistake came first. The beta turned herself back to reality and kept a dominant stance. She wasn’t as high in the hierarchy as an alpha, and she didn’t dare to show as much. Tail half-lifted and head held high, the beta spoke. “Who are you, fae?”

(Sorry it's not too good. I was really tired as I wrote this.)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

Can't Stop Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Stop Me Now Can't Stop Me Now Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 07:06

It was not long before she was greeted with a wolf from the pack. The fae approached her quickly it seemed, but Naomi did not care. She did not care what rank she was or anything of that nature. She just wanted to be accepted. Staring to the white wolf before her, she observed the bizarre coloring of her eyes. One of blue and the other a harvest color. Such intrigue and mystery behind those eyes. Who was the fae and how was she in relation to the Alpha himself. Naomi did not move, she simply sat where she was. Her large frame was taller and more muscular than the fae before her. To the question, she did not move, she only looked to the other, puzzled and curious of her. "I am but a lone wolf seeking the shelter and companionship of a pack. I seek a place to finally call home. If my nose is correct, this pack belongs to a male and is called Erenyx. This is the pack I have been searching for. I have heard so much of its leader, Steele and am anxiously awaiting the meeting with him." Sitting perfectly still, she watched the reaction of the other. Could this be the Alphess of the pack, or perhaps just some lackey the Alpha kept around. She had heard the rumors of the Alphess leaving, deserting the pack, so this could not be her. More mystery and intrigue rushed through her mind. Yet she kept her questions to herself. There would be a time to speak them, or perhaps the fae before her would answer them all without her even asking?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Can't Stop Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Stop Me Now Can't Stop Me Now Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 23:18

Nyx gave a blank stare, two multicolored slates that would only reflect. She looked more bored than anything, listening to the fae’s claim she nodded. “Yeah, well get in line. Many are doing the same thing, so you’re stuck with his beta. Boo hoo, get over it. If you know anything at all, tell me what you could possibly do for this pack that someone else couldn’t do better. Don’t waste my time.” Snarling out the sentence was easy, delving into her angered nature that held well-hidden jealousy within it was well. This fae annoyed her, in fact they all annoyed her. She couldn’t care less about their worthless hides as long as they did their jobs. The recent leaving of the Alphess, Esmeralda, seemed to have the pack buzzing and everyone so annoying paying attention to Steele for whatever reason. Nothing had really changed at all, so why this was so dramatic she could not see. There was still Samael, her favored pup and the alpha. If anyone outside the pack had heard, they were just going to find out themselves. Faes lining up for a meeting with the alpha, it disgusted her so. Nyx rolled her eyes internally at something so pathetic and simply waited for an answer from this newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

Can't Stop Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Stop Me Now Can't Stop Me Now Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 11:45

"Does the Alpha always send the rude souls to the border? Or was I just lucky enough to hit the Jackpot?" she scoffed as she stared to the Beta. Naomi was going to be as courteous as she could, but this fae was seriously hampering her mood. "Due to my larger size, I am a Warrior. I have been trained to hunt and kill as well, but I much prefer fighting. I was born for it, and it runs through my blood. If you allow me access to the pack, I can assure you that I will do my all, no, I will give my life to Alpha Steele if he would ever need it. I come from a strong lineage and I know that by the winter, the Alpha will require strong females to prolong his lineage. I would be more than will to do so if it were required for me." She looked to the Beta, curios to what she was going to think on the situation. She lifted her rear from the ground, and stared to the other female as if she would deliver a message from the gods. "So, am I accepted, or what more do you want from me?"

((Sorry Beta Nyx! I have been awfully busy!))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Can't Stop Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Stop Me Now Can't Stop Me Now Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 14:14

All words were all but lost on her ears, save for one. Rude, the fae had the audacity to call her rude. Foolish choice of words. Before she even knew she was moving, the beta had darted towards the loner. A throat was un her jaws, warm and pulsing as her teeth clamped down hard. Her sized was used in a move to throw Naomi to the hard ground and keep her there. Nyx bit harder, slowly adding pressure until her jaws were sure to leave a bleeding wound. The beta replaced her teeth with her paw and snapped at the loner’s side once before leaning close to whisper into her ear. “You’re foolish, stupid for even daring to call your beta that. If you think I am ‘rude’, maybe you do not belong here. I was trained by the alpha, and I can assure you he is far worse than I. Apparently your ‘strong lineage’ doesn’t know how to keep its mouth shut, whore. Disrespect me or my alpha and you will die, I can assure you this. I could tear your throat from you and not blink an eye. Get out of my face, warrior, before I rip it off.” Backing off of the other female she glared for a few moments. This one would be watched. No, she would breathe down the fae’s neck to hound for a simple mistake. She waited until the wolf had left before she turned away herself, leaving the site and delighting in the taste of blood upon her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't Stop Me Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Stop Me Now Can't Stop Me Now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Stop Me Now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1