Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Step At A Time

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: One Step At A Time One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 05:52

Anoki had known the history of the two packs long before entering the neutral zone between them. Upon his travels he had heard many a story of the brutality of one to the calmness of the other. His large paws made deep tracks in the snow as he loped his way to Helidos, the cold of winter failing to bite anypart of him through his thick winter coat. The red he-wolf had made an unconscious choice to join Helidos for to him it seemed quite obvious. He was a strong fighter and logical hunter but he rarely let the rage of his blood cloud his mind and judgement. I'm guessing my sense of humour wouldn't be welcome at Erenyx either.

His signature grin claimed his maw as he scented around the border. Excitement thrilled through his veins and he stopped sharply, thick legs sticking out infront of him sending up a spray of white. The mid-day sun hid behind a mass of thick clouds as he raised his great head and howled, the sound deep and calming. Satisfied his presense had been made, he sat his powerful hindquarters on the ground and awaited recognision. Snow began to fall in a mist and the wind picked up, running icy fingers down the he-wolf's spine but never making it to the skin beneath his wooly undercoat. May the wait not take too long.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 16:27

Walking out from her den, the ebony fae stretched her long legs and shook the speckled debris away from the top hairs of her coat, flicking her tail once towards the air behind her to rid the ones caught there too. A low yawn escaped her before her ears pointed to the sound of an energetic howl. She noted it's location and sniffed the air once to see if it were a game, notifying it to be a foreigner upon her pack's borders awaiting a call in return. Lifting her head, she sang happily aloud and jumped into action once her chin lowered again. She ran quickly, darting passed the rocks and fallen tree-trunks with great ease and experienced skill. In a couple slow breaths, she had already reached her rightful destination and slowed to a reasonable pace before completely coming to a full stop. The Beta looked about and carefully ducked to the side, peeking stealthily through a bush to see a lone wolf on the other side. When she was finished observing the creature, she stepped out and trotted elegantly on up to him, standing at a safe-distance on the side which she belonged to.

"Hello there." She called to him, bright green eyes flashing into his direction. Juno knew who all she could trust and distrust, and if this individual were capable of wanting to be with a Helidos, he was to be trusted, she thought. The Beta nodded once and smiled brightly to his presence before giving off a dominant aura to her rank compared to his, "I am Beta Juno, but Juno would be just fine. What troubles you, brute? And why do you seek my attention?" She asked politely, turning her ears back and forth to record the sounds around here before officially targeting them onto his words. Her eyes dappled over the mixed blends which made up his coat, noting the small details of muscle carved in his legs from the amount of running he must've been doing and slowly working her gaze back up to meet his colored orbs with a bright, winning smile.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 06:45

Anoki kept his head and tail lowered as the ebony she-wolf made her way to his position. Despite this, he unconsciously laid his ears back when she named him brute but made no other inclination as to the way he felt. The female stated her rank as Beta and he nodded his head at her prefered title. Allowing a smile to claim his maw to match her own the red he-wolf answered her question in an equally polite tone. "Greetings, my name is Anoki. I am new to these lands and seek out a pack with which to join". His deep voice echoed in the snowy landscape.

As he spoke he took the time to examine the she-wolf, Juno. She was small compared to him, for most wolves were. She seemed rather streamlined compared to Anoki and all his bulk, but he doubted she was more than a year younger than himself. The most striking thing about this blackened creatures were the emerald eyes that seemed almost luminous in the ebony face in which they were set. From the look in those eyes, Juno seemed to have already made an assessment of the large male, liking what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 07:59

Feet planted firmly, Juno listened and tried shifting most of her weight to her front paws, almost as if she were leaning forwards in common interest upon the vagabond. Of course, with barely any time to hesitate, she nodded the end of her snout as her tongue slowly rolled out to the side to taste air, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Anoki. Such wonderful things to here, must add. We're always looking for more members around the borders that will suit our lovely ranks and pack." She replied, tilting her head and returning her lolled tongue back to where it initially rested over her teeth and lip. This male was just about the same color as her daughter, a sable bronze, but instead of the given green eyes, he of course had a normal hue for a wolf, she thought.

Flicking the end of her tail, the Beta eventually gave in to lowering her haunches to the ground, sitting peacefully about on her own before continuing, "However, before we can just bring you across our borders, I must know a bit about you. What can you provide for us, as in, how can the pack benefit from your skills? Do you fight well or do you prefer hunting, perhaps a twisted other to be a healing male or one to care for the young? Do tell, I mean no harm." She felt almost careless as she asked so many questions, but the routine she had was almost too much to forget. She needed answers before she could trust this male, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 09:23

Anoki watched as the ebony she-wolf sat upon her haunches, his honey toned eyes slitting as his head tilted. He had many things he could bring to a pack. Ultimately though he felt his skills lay in hunting for he had all the power of a warrior but the elusiveness of one smaller than himself. Nodding to himself, he raised his head and voiced his decision. "I feel that I'm most suited as a hunter. If it would be wished for me to take any of the other ranks you stated then of cause I would oblige". His head bowed politely towards the Beta she-wolf, wishing that he did not have to dance about with these niceties. That is how it is in a pack old man.

That was something he had neglected to mention. His past. The red he-wolf took a deep breath, letting it increase the width of his deep chest. With this increase, the scars that criss-crossed his chest, shoulders and flanks itched in protest. "I have lived the last three years without a pack and the three before in my birth pack. I am well equiped for the ordeals life creates, both mentally and physically". He knew the ordeals of life far to intimately. Anoki shifted his weight so as to stand more comfortably and smiled at Juno. Absently he noticed that the snow had increased in intensity but not enough to bother him any.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 14:38

She looked upon the apparent old wolf and her brows shot up. If it weren't for him confessing how long he'd been in the field of hunting and being on his own, she would not of detected the age difference, as he looked great for his age, even if it were a year older than herself. But the Beta did not say anything of it, she didn't want to offend him in any fashion, after all, "All great things I'm hearing. If you have any weaknesses or habits you'd like to admit, you can say them now. As for your hunting abilities, they will be needed about our pack. We don't have many hunters, but I'm sure you could show them a bit with how much you've learned." Her sitting position was getting a bit uncomfortable for her, so she stood, relieving the pressure her weight put down on her other half. It was as if she could feel the blood flow begin to circulate again to her very legs. She stepped forwards, only to step back and stretch out her long legs, a small yawn escaping her. "Once you've done that, you must swear to me that you will serve this pack with your best. You are to be loyal to my pack and respect your elders, as well as our members equally." She knew that the older wolf probably knew the routine of being in a pack, but it was her job to repeat these kinds of things. As soon as he would claim his trust with her, she'd allow him to pass with the rank of a Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 16:25

Anoki watched as she raised herself from her seated position but was not paying close attention to what she was doing though he did note her eyebrows raise. Probably because you're an old man Ano. His mind was still thinking about what she had said about weaknesses and habits. He had never really thought about them. Tilting his head to the side the red he-wolf attempted to do as Juno had asked. "Hmmm, well I erm...", he wanted to come out with some witty remark but knew that this was neither the time or the place. His ears swivelled about uneasily at his internal battle. He padded two steps towards the little black fae. "I have a habit of hiding behind my humour. I'm more of a 'laugh before you growl' wolf". As if to prove his point, a rumbling laugh threatened to claw it's way up his throat but he managed to keep it down, instead opting to smile at her instead.

The wind picked up, pushing he fur of his mantle the wrong way so he appeared to have a mane. Anoki wrapped his tail around himself to stop it from waving in the winds clutches. Dipping his head he declared, "I, Anoki, solemly swear to serve the Helidos pack as a Hunter. I will do my utmost to keep up both the pack and my own good name and will adhere to any punishment dealt should I sully either in any way. All within the pack shall have my full attention, respect and support". The old he-male straightened, hoping his speech had done its job. His gaze rounded on the left side of the ebony fae's head, not looking into her emerald eyes, but still capable of gauging her expression.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time One Step At A Time Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 18:18

You may change your name to Hunter Anoki and RP as you please.

Welcome to Age of the Wolves!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Step At A Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step At A Time One Step At A Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Step At A Time

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1