Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking The Plunge {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf - 86cm

Taking The Plunge {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 13:00

In the time it had taken her to adjust to this life, to this pack, so much had changed. Everything changed. Alpha Steele was no more, and she watched the change of power happen in silence. She did nothing. She did not care. She heard that Nyx had disappeared, the only wolf she had actually made contact with within the pack. The fae did not seem to like her, but she had no reason really to. Naomi had not been the best wolf at the border, she knew this, yet it changed nothing. The beta allowed her entrance and so she made her way to the pack. Wolves had been promoted or demoted, she was never completely sure as she kept to herself. She did not mind the changes, and she did not care for the drama. The rumors spread through the pack like a wild fire, consuming everything it its path. Nothing was safe from the lies which filtered around the area. Instead, she kept to herself. She stayed to the dark edges of the pack, keeping from the rest of the world. On this evening, the moon was high in the sky, bright and brilliant. Her green eyes stared at the massive orb, hanging between the clouds. The moon was a beautiful thing, the most beautiful she had seen. She stared to it, standing before her den, but something caught her attention. Something outside of the pack grounds was drawing her attention. Naomi moved from the pack lands, heading for other regions that her Alpha had claimed. As she stepped through the lands, her paws crushed the fresh life beneath them. Her tail hung delicately between her legs. She headed for the other terrain, uncertain as to where she would go. As she drew nearer, the sound of water peaked an interest in her mind. What was this place? She had wandered the territory so many times, but never had she seen this one. From the smell of it, she could tell the new Alpha had been here. He claimed this land, this very spot and the others around it. Taking a few steps closer to the water, she found herself slipping into the the very cold water. It had been rushing over much faster than she had even thought. The water covered her head as she struggled to breach to the surface. Her paws splashes and thrashed around as she kicked harder and harder than before. If someone did not come and help her, she would not be able to fight it alone. "Help!" she barked as her head broke through the waves and called out to the pack. But who would be awake at this time?
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 22:34

Raymond's massive body moved away from the camp and towards another one of his pack's territories. He hadn't been able to sleep whatsoever. His mind edging on and his green eyes drifting shut as he walked. He was tired but sleep took no mercy for him. His legs carried him forward, the pounding of his paws were ever so silent. He didn't want to wake anyone up, not like he cared. He drifted towards an unknown territory to him. He had heard it was called 'Maiden's Grotto', a deadly and charming place altogether. His paws stopped near the edge of the woods and he watched as she-wolf tumbled into the water. "Fool..." He mumbled quietly to himself, turning he was about to leave when he realized he was a part of the pack now and that meant he had to save her. He turned and raced towards the edge, staring down and searching for the she-wolf. In no time he spotted her and raced along the edge as he listened to her cry out for help. "I'm coming..." He whispered to the winds and then flung himself over the edge and into the waters in front of her. The cold water ripped at his pelt and sank deep into his skin. His paws thrashed for a second before gaining control and managing to stay above water. He jerked his head all about him in order to see where the she-wolf was. He shifted just as he saw her again and moved until he was by her side. He was fighting to stay above the water, and trying to get her upon his back so he may take her to shore was going to be difficult. But she was a pack mate, and therefore he had to help... even if she was a fool. His green eyes stared directly at her and he plunged under before coming back up, even closer to her then before. "Hang on!" He called out and then managed to scrape his claws against the ground for better balance. It would only last a few seconds and that would be when the she-wolf would have to trust him and get on his back so he could get them to safety. "Get on my back so I may help." His tone was emotionless yet bitter towards her, as if he didn't really want to save her but he still had to. He wasn't about to see a pack mate die and then have him be held countable for their death and be killed himself. Besides, once they got out of the water, he was going to give her a good yelling at.

(OOC: Hope you don't mind me joining <3 Also you may 'powerplay' that he got them to land or do whatever you wish =) )
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 22:15

She could not hear the plunge of a large male into the water close to her. All she could hear were the waves crashing against her form and the walls of the creek around her. She did not know which direction was up, but soon was pulled from under the waves and helped onto a large object. She was too out of it to think it was a wolf. She thought it was a log or something inanimate. But when she was heaved onto the dry land, she could feel her lungs filled with water. She coughed and tried to stand on her paws, but she had been beaten by the water too much. she choked on it as it slipped from her ivory jaws and splashed to the floor. She coughed and heaved as much as she could. Finally she was able to stand on her four feet. she did not know this wolf, but he smelled newer to the territory. She had been a Warrior since Steele was Alpha of these lands, and the Beta position was held by Nyx. She looked to her savior, a male slightly larger than her and her features met his gaze back. "Thank you for saving me, it seems the water was much higher than I had expected. Next time, I shall be more careful. You may go now, brute." It was silly of her to be prideful right now, he just saved her life, but she was not a weak wolf. She would not bend down to his wishes or get all emotional over her life lasting another day. She was grateful, but just barely. Instead she would have saved herself. Her cry for assistance was not completely needed. All she wanted was to be home in her den.

Last edited by Warrior Naomi on October 7th 2014, 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 08:05

Raymond shook off his pelt now that they were upon land, his green eyes shifted to the fae with a  glare like one you would get from a large cat about to pounce upon it's prey. "Whatever." He hissed the word out and shrugged at her 'thanking' him. He didn't give a damn, truly he didn't. He just didn't want to be held for another pack mate's death. "Falling into the river like that was foolish. Next time I won't save you, weakling." He turned and stared into the water, his eyes watching what could of killed him, and the fool of a fae. He turned his wrath back to the fae, she had just said he was excused... how dare she tell him that he had to leave. "No, I am not leaving... in fact I think I'll stay." He didn't care if she was prideful or some such, but the idea of pissing her off was such a tingling sensation. He stood up to his full height and narrowed his sharp green eyes as they landed on the tad bit smaller fae. Truth be told, he didn't really want to stay... but there was a challenge set before him and he was going to take it. The challenge was to piss of the she-wolf and make her upset. It would be just wonderful to see another be mad at him, he did after all love a good fight. He sat upon his large haunches and curled his bushy tail around his body. He shivered greatly, yet one would never notice, because he held the shivers with him. The water had been chilling to the core, and made him feel rather cold even though the spring weather made things warmer. Oh! He couldn't wait for summer, the time where others would die in the heat and he would just laugh at the fools. His eyes sparkled with amusement and he shifted to see the weak she-wolf. Usually he would kill a wolf whom he thought was weak, but he had to lay off the things he enjoyed doing... because if he did kill her then the pack would turn against him. Something... he really didn't want to happen.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 17:12

"You think I don't know that already? It's dark out here. the water is hard to see, and yet you wish to try and be an ass to me. I did nothing to you. You could have allowed me to drown, but instead you chose to save me. I will not thank you again, nor will I show you an compassion for what you did. If you don't like it, tough. Now go. It was not a request but I do not need a guardian watching over me. I can handle myself just fine." Naomi stared at him, her emerald gaze meeting his own. As she looked over him, he was rather handsome, she would admit to nobody. The warrior stared at him, not wishing to back down from her commands towards him. In her mind she had been here longer and therefore held seniority over him. If only she had been given a rank of importance over he, then and only then could she force him out of her sight. She had come here for solace, but instead found intrusion. Naomi decided to irritate him, perhaps she could force him to leave if she were annoying. "So what is the name of my savior? So that I may tell the other faes about how strong and courageous you are. That will really make them pine for you. I am Naomi, Warrior of Erenyx. I am sure they would all love to hear the tale of how you risked your own life, certain death, to save a complete stranger. I can just imagine their 'oohs' and 'aaahs' as they hear of your bravery. Surely such a strong male carries a strong name as well." She spun her web of lies. She would tell no wolf of his actions. Not a single one. Instead she would keep it to herself and probably never think of it again.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 19:31

Raymond laughed at her for calling him such things and shook his head slowly. "I only saved you because your a pack mate, no other reason." He shifted away to commend on his own thoughts, bitterly wishing he had let her die. "Listen here, bitch. If you can't handle me being an ass then you won't survive in this damned world." He looked back to her with such a fire raging within his green eyes. "So, get used to it." He smirked and stood up, stretching his sore muscles and then walking around the she-wolf, watching her as she spoke another web of lies. He sat down in front of her and leaned down so he was face to face to her. "My name means nothing of importance, maybe instead of spreading things of how someone saved you, you should tell the tale of how you foolishly fell into the river, whether it be dark or not... surely you could have sensed it was there..." His words were laced with a dark venom, utterly not caring what she thought of him or said about him to the pack. "So, little foolish fae, do you have a name that I can call you by? Or are you too weak for a name?" He felt a spark within him as he teased the fae with harsh words and sarcasm. It was entertaing to watch the fiery she-wolf respond to his taunts towards her. It was quite enjoyable and if she thought she could get rid of him by annoying him, she was so wrong. Because within his soul was a fire that burned and begged to kill others, and if annoyed enough then he would just attack her and possibly throw her back to the river and let her drown. He was a heartless demon, nothing fazed him too badly. No, but it was hilarious to watch the green eyes of the fae's rage with the exact same fire that was within his own emerald hues. Too bad she doesn't know I'm a tad bit insane, shame. What fun I would have with her then. He shifted and lean back away from the she-wolf. Just waiting for her response now, his ears perked as the river raged louder then before and taunting stayed within his eyes that burned from hell.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 10:20

Anger a weekend in the front of her mind. He was only a few inches taller than she, at best. But his attitude was enough to make her no longer care about their differences. "I seriously don't understand what your problem is. It doesn't matter what does or does not hang between my legs, but I will not accept being called that. We are both Warriors. If anything I have more time in this pack than you, so really, you should be answering to me. Speak I'll to me again and you shall regret it." she snarled as she bared her teeth to him. She stared at him with an intensity she had not yet stared at another wolf in this pack with. Her heart beat quickly in her body as her adrenaline courses through her blood. She was amped and ready to rock. If he truly desired a fight, then she would be more than happy to oblige him. Her tail no longer hung in a neutral stance, it was now level with her spine, ready to wave it above her back like the war banner on the battlefield. Her keen ears listened for any signs of an unwanted guest or movements from he male. Her eyes stared at him intently, barely blinking in the interest to not miss a thing. "Your parents must have been worthless not to teach such a thing as manners to a lady. Or perhaps you were just the bastard pup of an Omega bitch? Or perhaps your attitude was birthed from the very monster of a fae, who said she loved you but left you out to hang? And now you walk around these lands thinking you are better than a female just for the fact that you are larger than them. Well let me tell you something brute, you are not much taller than me and I do not fear you. I am not little. Now I will not say it again... Leave!" she barked at him as she lifted her head high, as well as her tail. Her coat was still completely soaked, but drying off was not a matter to her. Remnants of her winter coat still stuck around in places of her body, but she did not care. Nobody would speak like that to her and get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 10:51

Raymond cackled with laughter as she spoke about being little, which was not how he meant it to sound. He watched as her head raised and her tail curled over her back. Was she trying to dominant him? His tail curled over his back and his teeth separated in a snarl. His ears perked forward and he towered over the fae in seconds flat. "You misunderstand when I called you...little, it was a reference to the fact that you seem to over look things." A growl ripped from his throat and he smirked coldly to the she-wolf. "My father was killed by the alphess of our pack. My mother was a healer and my father was the alpha. In return I killed my mother, my mentor and the bitch who started everything from the beginning, I made her so she could never rule again. So she'd have to suffer..." His tail was curled over his back and it felt good to try and have dominance over the she-wolf. "I don't think I am better because I am bigger, I think that there's a challenge in every little thing. And you do not command me around, I may be new but as you said... we are just mere warriors and I do not take any commands from you!" His tone was traced with venom and he held himself ready to be attacked by the she-wolf, ready for a fight. "So you want to prove that you aren't weak? Fight me then." His emerald eyes scanned her position and he shifted, ready for a battle with what he knew was a strong she-wolf. They both held such dominance in their stances, trying to prove to the other that one was better and the other was weak. His eyes met hers and he could see they were a lot alike, which didn't change a thing. The female was the one commanding him and she was not his alpha, therefore he would not listen. But if she could prove herself worthy of his respect, then he would give it. But not without a fight. A good fight, a fight that would bring them near death. Or send her flying back into the water so he may walk away and let her drown. The bad part was... his back was to the waters, so she had the upper-hand in this case.  But if he could get her ton pin him, then he could easily throw her off and into the waters. A spark of pure evil traced within his eyes and another snarl to tempt her to fight him ripped from his maw.  Foolish fae... You may have been in this pack longer, but you still pick all the wrong fights.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 17:59

And soon he answered her with a stupid laugh. This only angered her more than she was already. Bastard, I will make you devour your words, she thought to herself. As she stared at him, she showed no emotion, just stood there like a stone. She waited for him to finish speaking and then took a small pause to allow all what he had said to sink in. She connected the dots within her mind and formulated the words she was going to say next. "Sounds like I just about got it right with you. You were born pathetic. Now you try to push yourself harder and make others think you are so stupendous and amazing, though truly you are just a fool. Being birthed from a healer is nothing to be proud of. And killing a healer is a task pups should be taking at their first year of life. You speak of such vile things like you are the best thing to wander these lands. You are useless. You are pathetic. Here young pup, why don't I sing you to sleep instead? That seems like something you would prefer instead of having to fight me." She stared at him, unwavering in her stance. He was nothing to her, just a wolf who wished to be in her way. And how annoying he was as well. She hated his attitude, one she had heard many of the males here had shared. Females were considered incompetent, but Naomi knew it not to be true. He should know better, knowing more females held high ranks instead of males here.
Back to top Go down
NPC Puma
NPC
NPC
NPC Puma

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 20:04

Silver eyes peered into the dark of night. Like a snake in the grass she moved with ease over the terrain. She did not know what she wanted, but she knew her stomach had been churning all day. Her tail flicked from side to side behind her body. Her eyes stayed ahead of her, looking left and right as she swayed and coursed through to the water she wanted to drink from. But as she approached, she heard the voices of two creatures. Her nose sifted through the smells around her. She blocked off the water, and other small mammals that had been hiding in the shrubs. She discovered the two were canines. Wolves. How interesting this would be for her. Slinking through the shadows, she moved effortlessly downwind of them. Around them were some larger boulders. She made note of them, and would utilize them soon enough. As she listened she could tell the two of them were having an argument, a juicy one. It had been a long time since she had tasted the luscious flavors of wolf meat. But tonight if she could turn the wolves on each other completely, then she might just be able to consume the meat she wished to try. Now was the time to act, to draw their attention and lure them to one another. Running quickly to the large rock, she leaped up to the peak and rested there, curling her tail over her body. Now she had the height advantage over them. "Well well well, what have we here?" she asked as she looked to them both with a twisted smile. "It seems the two of you need a mediator of sorts.. Please, allow me to help this hopeless fae and the strange mother's boy.. Perhaps fighting will be the best way to get your points across one to the other?"
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 06:25

Raymond snarled and frowned at her. "I was about a year old when I killed her and my mentor who had been the beta of the pack." He chuckled irritatingly at her. "I bet you say those things because in reality you speak of your own pathetic life." He smirked slightly and stepped back carefully. His sharp green eyes stayed on her at all times. Watching every single move she made. He hated her, not because she was wrong but because she was somewhat right. He wanted to impress only one wolf, and that was Teren. Otherwise he wished to be alone most of the time, forget the past and live the present. He twisted his head to look at the puma that spoke and a snarl raised in his throat. He hated cats, especially ones that chose to speak to him. He moved closer to the she-wolf, eyes staying on the puma at all times. He shifted and mumbled under his breath so only the she-wolf would hear his next words. " If we fight now, both of us shall die." He straightened his posture and glared at the puma, shifting away from the she-wolf and pretending to have taunted the she-wolf. "Well puma... wouldn't you like that... to see us fighting?" Against you. His emerald eyes refused to budge from the puma, his voice traced with the same venom he had used against the fae. His tail lowered in defense, his ears resting at a relaxed place so he may get ready to fight. He didn't care what the she-wolf did, as long as they didn't die to a damn cat... he would carry his fight with the she-wolf later. He let a growl rumble in his chest, disliking the fact he didn't know what the she-wolf would do. His ears flicked in frustration, but he stood his ground as he watched the puma. Today, he guessed, they would leave with many scars. As long as the only death was to the puma, or maybe to the puma and the she-wolf. He smirked as he realized he had yet to get her name, the nameless she-wolf who was a mirror of him. Interesting. Oh so interesting, that today he would meet his match and die. He narrowed his eyes and shook his head, sitting on his haunches in a stance only a fighter would truly know. His stance was ready for attack from the puma, meaning if it did anything then he could easily attack back. Though if you weren't paying attention, you would think he was completely relaxed... an easy target. "So...kitty. What exactly do you want from us?" Bloodshed? He breathed in and out slowly, keep his breath and mind calm. Hah! Like I would do as a puma says... those cats are nothing but stupid... and trouble, always trouble.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 10:02

"You know nothing of my past. My father was the Alpha male of his pack and he controlled it as his own. Not a single female stood by his side, for all were to mate with he alone. When my mother birthed her litter, he had planned for a strong litter, males and all that wonderful thing legends speak of. Instead, he got all females. For that reason alone my mother was forced to be an Omega. I trained hard for myself and my sisters, as I was the largest and only one who would protect us. I warded off all males, but one night one got to me, forced me against my will during my first heat and he imprgnated me with his vile seed. I birthed those pups in secret, but when my father discovered I was nowhere to be found, he hunted me down and killed my babies right before my eyes. My whole life I have trained to keep myself safe from males like you. And I will not stop now.." she said as her head quickly jerked to see the large cat standing above them. Snarling she bared her fangs to the feline. Apparently the male knew what it was, but she did not. It was just some large predator she had only heard about. She stepped away from him, looking at the great cat, and spoke quietly. "We will not play your games, feline.."
Back to top Go down
NPC Puma
NPC
NPC
NPC Puma

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 13:17

As she sat upon the boulder, she stared down at the others. The two dogs seemed to be close to one another or something interesting like that. Perhaps it was their puppy ways, that wolves should stick together. She smiled to them, cruel and intentional. Her tail curled over her paws, rising and falling as she thought over the words they spoke. "Silly little wolves. What you do not know is that one of you is greater than the other... If you want my honest opinion, the lesser of the two of you, would be the male. Yes, you boy with your bright green eyes. I see a great fire within this female here, and I think she could truly out do you. You are nothing compared to the female." she struck at the male's mind. She knew there was no male in these lands that would allow a female to best him. There was no way these two wolves were going to get away with everything. Males were too concerned with being better than anyone around them. He seemed to be the most suspicious of her intentions and she did not like it. "Are you going to prove to her that you are the better wolf? Because I think you just look foolish doing nothing.."
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 14:40

Raymond snarled at the puma and then towards the she-wolf. "I am nothing like your father or the males you talk of, in fact I respect females. But what I do truly dislike that is making me on the verge of killing is a puma who's waiting to taste our blood. That's all any puma wants from a wolf. No help, just blood and meat." He growled at the puma and shifted farther away from the she-wolf in an attempt to show the puma that he didn't care if the she-wolf died that day. But in reality, he did care. Deep down within his black heart, he didn't want a pack mate to die. That was what pushed him past being insane. "Well guess what kitty... I won't let that happen today, no the only bloodshed shall be yours!" He pushed himself forward, snarling and snapping his jaws at the puma until he was just inches away from the wildcat. He slid to a stop and opened his maw to speak to the puma once more. "I order you to leave, before I kill you. I'm giving you a chance at life, take it or die tonight." Snarls ripped through his chest he glanced at the fae, glaring at her slightly before fully facing the puma with a fire that ripped through him. Sure the puma thought the she-wolf had more fire, and that was where the puma was wrong. He had such rage within him that he  could probably take both of the females. He normally respected those of equal rank and higher rank, but today he was in a sour mood and the ice water-rescue was what lit him into rage mode. He spat in the puma's face and smirked slyly. Waiting for the first strike of the puma, in which he would leap backwards and watch as the puma would try to fly at him, or that's how he pictured it in his mind. Yet, anything could happen. For all he knew the good for nothing she-wolf would attack him with the puma, but if the puma didn't attack... then he would. But he wanted to at least try to throw the puma to the raging waters and watch her drown. Damn puma, I look forward to it's death. His eyes lit up like true emeralds, showing no fear of the large cat whatsoever. In fact, all he showed was death. Not his own death, but hers.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 19:33

"You do not respect females. You have shown none to me. How can you even begin to think I will listen to anything you have to say like that? I do not believe you. If you truly did respect females, then you would have showed me a better deal of kindness than you have on this night." She took her eyes off him, and instead of waiting for the feline to speak again, she turned her attention to it. Her tail curled over her spine and her teeth were exposed in the night. She brushed her tongue over the fangs, holding the stare with the feline. "Though I appreciate your trust in my abilities cat, I know you are doing this for the wrong reason. I am not sure just what you are looking for the gain from us fighting, but it will not happen. Not in this night and not before you. Instead, we will show you what it means to meddle with two wolves.. Nay, two warriors of the strongest pack in the vast lands controlled by canines. So why don't you scurry on back home before you become nothing but something from the past?" Naomi snarled and growled to the feline as she moved away from Raymond even more. The nameless warrior seemed to be rounding away from her, he probably had a plan, but so did she. Somehow these two stubborn wolves would have to figure out a way to work as a team, to work as one. But who would make the first move? Would the feline attack first or would it be the testosterone-filled hooligan?
Back to top Go down
NPC Puma
NPC
NPC
NPC Puma

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 20:38

How these games of speaking were becoming tiring to the female. She did not likes these foolish puppy games. They spoke far too much about things she did not care of. They talked and talked and carried on as if she had not been sitting here. Allowing her claws to spread from her paws, they scratched along the stone, leaving small marks in its place. She kneaded the rock the best she could, sharpening and perfecting her razor-like talons. She held the noises of irritation within. Wolves and their drama. When the female was finally done and both sets of green eyes were on her, she smiled and stood from her seated position. Calculating the amount of weight she would need to hoist herself from this very boulder, she thought about it carefully. As the wolves started to move from their initial positions, she felt that they were drawing near to her. She purred gently as the air of battle filled the scene around them. She smiled a wicked stare to them both, and moved on the rock as if she was going to launch herself at Raymond. But instead of doing such a thing, she forced her body to leap from the rock and land hard against the female wolf. she tried to use her weight to push the dog down, and even scraping her claws against her body as she came down. She roared as she came down and landed to the ground. Her attacks were all directed towards Naomi, leaving her body open to any attacks from the male.

*Permission was granted from Naomi to allow her to be pushed to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 07:31

Everything in Raymond tenses as the puma made her way for him and then did the unexpected. She lunged for Naomi which was not okay with Raymond. His green eyes lit up and he flew instantly after the puma, but not getting to Naomi before the large cat raked her claws through the she-wolf's pelt. The look upon his face became tense and he snarled with all his might. He lunged forward in attack, his ears pressing against his head instantly, his tail pressing against his stomach for defense. His jaws were at the ready... hunkering down closer to the ground he made all the right moves a hunter would with his prey, yet he had the soul and mind of a warrior. He leaped through the air with great determination upon his face, the puma would not get away with harming the she-wolf. His jaws parted and he aimed forp the right shoulder of the puma. His legs stretched so he may cling to the puma's back and tear the flesh from her shoulders. All he had to do was throw her into the water, but now the wild thing had pushed his anger bar beyond it's limits. He wasn't going to let her live, no death would fall upon this puma... even if he died trying. Rage was within his eyes, he could feel it pulsing through his body and making him feel as if he could kill the puma in one go. Yet he knew the truth, because in his mind everything was reeling in. Too bad that she-wolf doesn't realize that I treat everyone like that until they earn my respect. Hmph. Now I've gotta save her again, from this bitchy puma. In his mind he used all the right words, but now was not the time for words. He could almost feel as if time had stopped, yet he was still moving. His green eyes scanned for the she-wolf and he snarled as he saw her. His eyes flashed back to the puma and he growled with all his might, letting the puma know that she was going to face the wrath of hell that night.

Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 15:58

She had been watching the puma, listening to the male bicker back to her. That was not doing anything, no matter what he said. This feline was here for something and speaking to it would do nothing to stop it. When it turned on the boulder, she could only think of all the pain those claws would cause. She watched as they scraped across the surface of the large rock. The noise alone bothered her delicate ears. They were so sensitive to the sound, it was insane. Lunging from the rock, she was sure the beast was going to attack Raymond, but soon the cat hurled itself towards her. Naomi immediately took a defensive stance, jaws a gap and tail tucked between her legs. She could do nothing to stop the attack, it was too late. When the feline collided with her body, the two of them crashed to the floor. Pain ripped through her spine as the claws raked against her. She did not release any noise or show any pain in the attack. She was emotionless, trying to keep it all in, in an effort to not give an advantage to the feline. The large cat was powerful, she could tell. Raymond had attacked the cat, hoping to pry it off of her. She moved to her paws and pushed up on all four as she hoisted the cat from her back. She tried to reach for the feline, going for one of her legs. She tried to latch on the best that she could, but it was not easy. If she missed, she would try to force the cat off of her completely and go for a dangerous spot.

Back to top Go down
NPC Puma
NPC
NPC
NPC Puma

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 07:58

Coming down on the female wolf was a success. The weight of both of their bodies crashed to the ground. Her claws had dug in deep, scratching along her back as she felt her shoulder being attacked. As she felt the pain, she moved off the wolf and swung her paw at the male. Her claws were extended and ready to rip away any flesh she made contact with. The noises that came out of her sounded like a monster, a hideous beast. She wanted to be as scary and powerful as she could be. If her attack hit the male in the face, then she would follow it with a pounce, attacking him and trying to force his body to the ground as well. But it would leave her back exposed to the female wolf. If her attack missed, she would find a way to get back to the high ground and go for yet another aerial attack. The puma knew how to take advantage of the wolves. They had claws, but their bodies could not do everything that she could. For instance, they could not climb trees or lunge onto things as she could. Their pathetic bodies were not built for such actions. They were more ground-propelled warriors, seeking anything on land and using their numbers to defeat their opponents. Two wolves should be easy.

Back to top Go down
Raymond of Erenyx
Raymond of Erenyx

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 10:13

Raymond had landed his blow, his teeth sinking into the puma's shoulder. Yet, it wasn't a firm hold because instantly the large feline's claw slashed across his face. He stumbled away from her, closing his eyes tightly and stepping back a little further. He could fill the rush of the blood as it stained his pelt. He re-opened his green eyes and closed his right eye. Blood raced down his face, claw marks scrapping from his right eye down his maw. He watched as the puma retreated for a higher land. He knew if she made it to high land then their death would only be a pounce away. He lunged forward at full speed, his jaws opening and aiming to grab her left shoulder and fling her into the water. He didn't see if the she-wolf was okay. His mind was fully on the large cat, he had to stop it from getting to a higher ground. His paws flew across the ground and shoved him into the air. His green eyes were now fully open as he flew through the air and attempted to drag the feline back to level ground. He growled slightly before fully blinking the blood away from his eyes. He was hoping to use his full force and throw the puma into the water. Or close enough that the she-wolf could finish her off. Because, they wouldn't survive if they kept making useless attempts to fight the puma. The puma could easily take the two wolves unless they played it out smartly. The wheels in Raymond's mind was turning, he had a plot yet he couldn't speak it. He pressed his ears back against his head as he flew towards the feline's left shoulder. His legs in a position that if he grabbed he would force all his weight into slamming the puma closer to the edge that was nearer the water.

(OOC: Sorry it's a bit short, trying to write it as I get ready for camping x3)

Back to top Go down
Naomi Of Erenyx
Naomi Of Erenyx

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 14:02

(Sorry Raymond! Due to my lack of activity... Both wolves got away with few scratches and cuts, while the feline bounded away.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking The Plunge {Open} Taking The Plunge {Open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking The Plunge {Open}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1