Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking Time To Meet The Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Taking Time To Meet The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 04:40

With the birth of his pups now having been born, he could finally rest easy. Needing some time to himself, he wandered from Lucy's side. He had been there the whole time for her, never wishing to leave her. The only time he would leave was for giving her food. He loved his mate so much and his three pups were now his whole world. They needed their rest though, but after all the overflowing stress of the pregnancy and then the birth, Azul needed to find escape. As he walked from the lands which he called home, he made it to the swamps. His eyes scanned, watching for alligators or anything that would cause him harm. But when he found a safe spot, he lied on the ground by the edge of the water. His eyes had stayed on the water, watching to see if any life would move before him. It would not be long before he would have a small flying visitor to entertain his eyes. The tiny creature had long wings, about as long as its tiny body. He had seen this bug before, watched it feast on Mosquitos and other bugs that gave him issues.

The little creature rested its tiny feet on the water itself, sitting perfectly still. Resting his head on his forepaws, he examined it from head to tail. It seemed to ignore the presence of the large hunter. It must have known that he had no plan of eating the small creature. Azul watched the little bug until his mind escaped him and forced his thoughts to wrap around the ideas of his family. He wondered what the pups were doing and how Lucy was feeling. She had gone through so much pain, but thanks to the helpers and caretakers she had gone through it all just fine. The pups were healthy and beautiful. They named them Deimos, Athena, and Lucas. The boys looked like Azul himself and the tiny female looked like a mix of her mother and father. She was gentle and beautiful, one Azul knew he would be very protective over. She was after all, his only daughter. The boys would be able to handle themselves perfectly fine. As he thought of them, a smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

((For all the new wolves that have not met Azul, please come here if they wish to meet him.))
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 06:20

‘Bad days never end, eh Fel?’ the fae thought to herself as she wandered carelessly through the forest. Today her thoughts were bugging her, constantly fluttering from a certain brute, to her duties and ambitions, and then to past failures. Growling, she pushed through foliage while mixed scenes ran through her mind: her failed assessment, Alanoth swimming at the lake, the dying shrieks of her packmates, and her father’s disowning snarl. The warrior barely noticed the gradually increasing softness of the ground until mud stuck to her paws and the smell of stagnant water invaded her senses. She shook her head to clear it of thoughts that depressed her and scented the air.

Underneath all of the odors of the swamp, Fel detected a hint of wolf and decided it would be best to investigate. Carefully stalking around the deadly parts of the bog and on the constant lookout for any more unexpected surprises, she made her way towards the unfamiliar wolf. When a strangely white pelt came into view, Fel gave a suspicious bark. Immediately, she realized that it was a mistake. Silently and apologetically, she dropped her head and shoulders in a low bow to what she recognized to be Alpha Azul. They had not met, of course, but regardless of that excuse, Fel hoped that her idiotic mishap would not interfere with her ambitions.  She had seen the brute slip in and out of the caretakers’ den, and it was definitely the same one she was in front of. 'Idiot! You bark not only your superior, but the one you one day hope to guard? Get ready to kiss that dream goodbye, Felwolf.' As she lectured herself, the raven colored warrior’s ears fell flat to the sides with shame.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 09:06

Once again he thought of his family, watching over his pups and other duties he would have to do. He sighed as he laid here still, but soon his peace was disturbed by a bark in his direction. Azul was quick to his feet, thinking the wolf might have been one of Erenyx's lackies. He turned quickly, facing the direction from which the noise had come. With alert ears and trained eyes he spotted no other than a black wolf. He knew of one black wolf and raised his hackles in anger and a defensive stance. If Steele had come back for a fight, he would be willing to oblige him. But as he looked over the other wolf, he realized it was not Steele, nor did this female wreak of the toxic scent the male emanated. Lowering his hackles, but raising his tail above his back, he looked over her. "Who are you? Obviously you are a pack wolf, but whose pack do you represent? I can smell my kin on your pelt, but surely none of my pack members would bark like that to their Alpha." Azul was slightly agitated by her action, but in his mind he had confirmed his reaction due to stress. Would Steele or Esmeralda come back for vengeance? Or would they ever come back? These were questions he did not know the answers to. He was curious of this fae. She smelled of Helidos, but he could not get over how black she was.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 09:50

‘Yup, you nailed the first impression. Great job,’ Fel growled to herself in her mind. How stupid could she be? But to be fair, she did not have much experience with this wolf. She had never met him or seen him up close, despite her time spent in the pack.

Confusion as well as apology flickered in her pale blue eyes as he spoke. From what she heard of Azul, he was a great and noble wolf who answered disputes with word before fang, and yet her alpha was in front of her with his fur raised as he stood in a defensive stance. Staying in her low bow but raising her muzzle slightly to speak to him and not the swamp, she replied in a seemingly calm tone, “Forgive my ignorance, Alpha, for I have yet to meet and memorize you, sir. I mean no harm or offense;  I simply did not recognize you. Once more, my apologies.  As for myself, I am but a Warrior of Helidos who bears the name of Fel. I have only been here for a few weeks, but have found your pack to be even more welcoming and bright than my old home.” She slowly let her head slide down as she folded a paw under her in a one-knee bow that was common in her old pack. “I give my service and life to you and your pack, sir.” Fel pricked her onyx ears while waiting for a response of either an acceptance, a lecture on respect, or a quick death; although really, she feared none of those options.

Last edited by Warrior Fel on July 8th 2013, 10:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:13

Letting out a sigh, his body relaxed, even his tail as it hung between his legs."My apologies Warrior Fel. I should not have responded as I had, but you must understand the circumstances. You bear the same color of pelt my greatest enemy has and for moment, I believed you to be him. I should have been paying more attention to the wolves my Betas and Delta have allowed into the pack. I have been very busy with my mate as this is my first litter. It's rather unnerving, but I have been rambling." He rested his rump on the mossy floor, feeling the cushion beneath his coat. Azul realized his reaction was one that was not normal to his nature. But he would make sure he kept his emotions in check from this far. As he took a closer look at her, he realized he had been completely wrong to assume such of her. Her pelt was not completely black, but instead had peppered marks of white around her muzzle and various places on her body. Her eyes were an off blue, almost having no color at all. How could the Alpha be so careless? Surely if things were not so hectic in his life, he would have surely been able to differentiate.
Back to top Go down
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:17

Finally the brute had recovered from the near death experience he received than no other than Steele himself. He had taken quite the hit in the rocks below and was only saved due to the strength and bravery of Warrior Ember. If she had not found him, he would have surely drowned or found himself somewhere far from home. Once he had healed and recalled what had happened in the isle, he discovered Omega Delilah had disappeared to lands he did not know. Following her scent, he made his way to Steele's new home. Helping her escape, they fled back to Helidos. While here, she gave birth to two pups, Rhea and Kial. They were very different from one another, yet they looked like their mother in a sense. Kenai vowed to protect them once Delilah had passed away. Having to handle pups alone was hard so he often got help from the caretakers. On this day he needed a break from the crazy pups. Their energy was about three times larger than his.

As he moved about he land, he smelled the scent of his Alpha fresh leaving the pack. He followed it and found himself in the swamps. He had promised he would never come this way, but there were matters to be discussed with his Alpha. Kenai moved carefully trough the muck and grime, careful not to fall victim to the creatures that resided here in the bogs. The mud clenched around his silent paws, forcing noise to be made. When he was finally in views of his alpha, he found a fae with him. She was dark, but in no way as horrible as the new Alpha he had yet to see since the incident. Clearing his throat, he moved closer to the seated Alpha. "Alpha Azul, I never thought I would find you here." His silver hues raked over Fel and he nodded to her. "Hello, I am Elite Kenai, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:42

As the Alpha visibly relaxed, Fel rose from the uncomfortable bow, rolling her muscular shoulders under a long-furred obsidian pelt. As he spoke, she dipped her head, accepting the words. Honestly, she did not know whether to be happy that Azul had seemingly dismissed her mistake or a little surprised that he ignored her allegiance. Regardless, she kept her expression… well, expressionless. Light eyes examined the brute and nostrils flared gently while taking in the Alpha’s scent. The same mistake would not be made again. After a moment, Fel answered, “It is quite alright, as I was in the wrong first. Alas, my pelt cannot change. But at least we differ in the length of our fur, yes? And as for your pups, I congratulate you. I am sure they will grow to be great wolves one day.” Gently she lowered her hindquarters to the ground, not thoroughly feeling the moss’s soft touch through her thick hide.

Fel noticed a new brute appear, one covered in shades of silver and grey. She dipped her head and answered, “Warrior Fel. A pleasure to meet you, Elite Kenai.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 12:49

If Aurora could pick a day to walk into a situation she fear, today would be it. As she turned the corner from the woods, there before her was her Alpha, and two other members of the pack. Large ears would always come in handy, for the other male addressed himself as Elite Kenai. Aurora had only heard about him, yet dreamed to stand beside him and rank with him. Never in a sexual matter, but to have the same rank, to be of that power and devotion to her Alpha. Aurora already had ranked up to Delta and was gracious and honored to be serving Azul and Lucy, she just wished she had that privledge to know Azul better, to be able to discuss pack matters upon him so freely like Kenai. Where had Kenai been, Aurora had made rounds, but was always unable to make tabs of Kenai. Figuring that he was on a hunt, or that he too had crossed the paths to the other side, following Steele. From what Aurora knew of Kenai, this would never have happened. Kenai was loyal to Azul, if not more so that how Aurora was to Azul.

As Aurora drew closer, she noticed the other member before Azul was Fel. The young black spitfire female who stood up to Chiara like it was nothing, whose words could cut you like a knife, but whose loyalty was beyond compare. Surely, whomever let her cross the borders was smart, for there was hidden talent beneath that pelt and a strong mind and heart. Fel was after what Aurora was after, pride and accomplishments. Aurora would do her best to help Fel, with the same respect back. This was her chance to speak with Fel alone, to speak to Azul, and to finally meet Kenai. Fear and excitement drew close to her heart, Aurora held her head high as she approached the Alpha and Elite, bowing her head in respect to the two of them. Her eyes catching Fel's, only to briefly wink in her direction before sitting down and listening to them speak before being spoke to. Aurora's mouth stayed shut, but she studied the three of them, especially Kenai. Taking in how he looked, how he acted, and how he spoke. Aurora sat beside Azul, with the Elite on the other side. Aurora waited. This was the ultimate bravery, walking into a conversation with the Alpha, his Elite, and another pack member. The feeling in the air was not negative, but of curiosity. Aurora knew that her presence there was not bothersome, so long as she stayed quiet. Respect. Aurora could only think of the respect she had for Azul, the love she held in her heart for this pack, and the loyalty she let reign through her body to hope that one day she served along side Kenai and beside Azul.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 14:33

Azul looked over her and smiled as he listened to her words play about his ears. She was very polite even after the slight mistake of barking at him, and even in his own mistake, she was very polite. But surely no wolf should ever be treated as he treated her in his own lands. Azul felt horrible for his reaction and hoped that she would not allow this horrible first impression to make any stance on how the Alpha was. He was not Steele, cruel or horrid. He was peaceful and kind, understanding and above all, respectful. Azul chuckled at the thought of his pups. They were something. "I would not ask of you to change your pelt in the first place. I understand that cannot be undone. I just want you to know, you caught me off guard is all. I hold nothing against you Warrior, instead I am glad you have joined Helidos, we could use more females like you. Strong, brave, and willing to plead their allegiance to myself and Alphess Lucy. But I wonder, why did you not choose to side with Erenyx, if you don't mind my asking..."

But as he was going to go more in depth with the fae they were joined by another wolf Azul knew very well, probably better than any here other than Lucy, of course. Elite Kenai had finally been up and around. Azul had worried about his elite, believing that Steele had actually killed him. He was relieved to find that a lie, a horrible one at that. Then there was the disappearance of Delilah and his Elite was the one to return her. It was amazing the things this brute could do, and only fortified his confidence in Kenai. The male sat beside him, which brought a smile to Azul's white muzzle. "It is good to see you Kenai. Yes, I never thought I would end up right here. The thick air has a horrid feel with my fur." Quickly, he glances over himself, making sure he is presentable, not that it really mattered. His mate was taking care of herself and their young, hopefully resting peacefully, while Alanoth and the other caretakers watched the crazy little ones. Even as he was getting used to Kenai being there, he heard another wolf approaching. Quickly his eyes moved to see the white form of his Delta. A smile moved about his maw, as his eyes recognized her right away. He was very proud of Aurora. She like Marrok and Juno, had proven herself worthy of the rank Delta. She had accepted many wolves into his border, many he wished to see here and now. He felt horrible for not having met every single member, but his love came first and her health. That was just how it was and would always be. "Greetings Aurora, what a pleasant surprise to see you."
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 01:00

For a moment, Fel was secretly surprised. She knew that an alpha was still but a mortal wolf, but her father never seemed to be caught off guard. Ever. Then again, it was good that Azul did not resemble him. The pain of her past still haunted her as it had earlier today, and she was afraid that if her alpha was like her father, that she would have asked for a quick death here and now. She wanted no more of such rude, dominating brutes who value nothing but success and do not tolerate anything that stands in their path, or even beside it.

Quickly, she decided to answer the alpha before the conversation moved on. She would not ignore a question from her superior, not without purpose. “Erenyx and my birth pack are far too similar. I know what evil resides in the hearts of many of those wolves, and do not wish to follow anyone like that. If it wasn’t for the demons on my father’s back, I might have still been in the mountains, leading battle patrols for the rest of his days as leader, but alas, fate doesn’t work like that. I came here because of the honest and noble way of life.” She dipped her head upon the last sentence.

At that point she noticed a new wolf appear, one she had met very briefly when she was silently following a rabbit trail. Really, she had mixed feelings for Aurora, but she had not really met her yet, so she didn’t hurry in jumping to any conclusions. All the same, she respectfully gave a bow of her obsidian head, trying to ignore the little wink she was given. Turning back to the others, she kept a calm seat, watching what the two would do next.

Back to top Go down
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 09:07

Kenai smiled as he listened to the conversation between his alpha and the warrior. He relaxed his body, forcing himself to become truly relaxed. As he looked between the two, he smiled and looked over Fel. Once Azul had stopped speaking to her, he decided it was time to ask her questions. "Warrior Fel, do you wish to promote in rank? If so I should really get to know you better. As Elite, it is my responsibility to make sure the wolves who wish to advance get the proper training they require. I have a rather good record of training the current Betas and a couple others in the pack." He wished to speak more privately with her, but in their moments now they were not alone. Did Azul know what the female wished? He was unsure, but he knew it was vital for him to know and he could relay it to the Alpha at a later time. Before the brute even knew it another female joined them. Her pelt was white as snow and clean as the rushing waters of the chilled stream. Azul knew her as the Delta and he knew of her, but never actually met her. He was taken back as she sat beside the Alpha and curious of who she was. Her beauty spoke bounds over any fae he had seen in the clearing since Maguray. Kenai rolled his silver hues over her body and smiled to her as he spoke "Delta Aurora, I presume? I am Elite Kenai. I have heard much about you. It appears your name precedes your own beauty, for I was never told of such a sight." Kenai was never the wolf to flirt with a fae, but perhaps from everything he had been through, his courage had increased quite a great amount. Perhaps he would find himself alone with her some night or day, training and getting to know one another.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:56

Aurora could not take her eyes off the one male she had significant feelings for, but she was still confused. Especially with how she was feeling for Eclipse. However, right now, maybe Aurora needed to concentrate on being the best she could be, and she felt that being here with Azul and Kenai was her best option. The only strong suit she needed. Azul's pleasant voice took her from her thoughts and she found herself responding with a simple smile and a nod of the head. Her voice followed suit, "Afternoon Azul, it is a pleasure." Turning her attention back to Kenai, she lowered her gaze. All Aurora wanted was to stand beside him, to reign next to him, and to be faithful always to him. He deserved it. His tender voice made her quiver as he spoke tongues about her, and Aurora found herself locked into him. Almost as if a spell was being spoken by the Elite, Aurora couldn't help how she felt. SInce she came here, since she saw him once, she longed for what he was and what he did.

As Kenai's voice hinted at flirting, Aurora couldn't help by think of Eclipse. Surely, she liked him, but was it enough to start a relationship with him. After all, Aurora needed to concentrate on herself and what she wanted. That was rank, a family, and a love that would never die even after this life. As Kenai brought up how her own beauty preceded her name, she hung her head low, "Yes Kenai, I am Aurora. There is no need to address me as rank, I am below you. I wish someday to be beside you, and I long for the day that we can train together and speak openly to each other. I have much to discuss with you, when you are not busy. I'd be happy to come and speak with you at your den, I love pups." Aurora thought of being a somewhat mother to Kenai's pups, but instantly shook that idea from her mind. "Please forgive me for being so bold." Aurora said as she stood up and walked behind Azul to stand beside Kenai. To her, this was the right thing to do, standing beside Azul with her head held high, was not proper for her rank. Beside Kenai was.

Aurora's heart fluttered as she sat beside him, but kept her eyes on Fel. The spitfire of a female was different than most, and the brute like female had to give her respect. The way she held the attention of upper rank, only some were able to prove that they were worthy. Such as herself, Marrok, and Juno, and now hopefully Fel. "I do not mean to interrupt you Sir, but I'd be happy to help with her training. I have taken many new wolves under my wing, hoping to keep them here and not with your enemy. I try to continue to prove myself loyal to you Azul, and I am sure that Fel here is trying to do the same. Honorable, if you ask me." Aurora was then quiet, her lips sealed shut for she had felt like she had already said too much. Her head was suspended a bit lower than Kenai's but from where she held it, he was in her view. Aurora was content, now she wished all those whom she had helped, would come here to help her.

Last edited by Delta Aurora on July 9th 2013, 16:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 13:45

"It is sad that we have lost so many to their side, Esmeralda and Nyx. The other wolves that have also plead themselves to Steele and his motley crew, it just amazes me. I hope that more wolves shall join our numbers in the future and strengthen the bonds we hold amongst one another. But I too am intrigued by your reply to Kenai. What things do you wish to accomplish here?" His golden eyes moved to look over her, curiosity wandered amongst his brain, bouncing back and forth from the insides of his skull. Could she be the next Lead Warrior, or perhaps she wished to be Guardian. The Alpha pair had heard rumors of certain wolves wishing for such a rank, but none had stepped up to them about it just yet, and neither to his Elite, as far as he knew. Shifting his paws, he could feel the muck between his pads. It was a strange feeling and perhaps the only reason the Alpha had not wandered over her very often. Sure it was required to mark his scent, but he hated this place.

His eyes quickly moved as he heard the rustle to his side, seeing Aurora move behind him and sit beside Kenai, the Alpha could not help but to smile. He would not mention it now, not before the other female, but perhaps have a small discussion with his Elite on the matter. He knew the male had a wounded heart and had put up with caring for the fae's pups. He was a brave wolf and deserved the best which he could find. He did not know if Aurora was right for Kenai, but he saw something between them. Azul looked back to the female, his Warrior and studied her. She seemed very calm for being in the presence of not only one, but three high ranking wolves. This showed much promise for her. Even in a moment of panic, she was completely fine. Other wolves might have freaked out or started acting strangely.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 15:45

Fel listened intently to her Alpha. He spoke wise words indeed, and his initial response was definitely just caused by stress and a misunderstanding. Both Kenai and Azul had asked her the same question, so she guessed that this was her opportunity. This chance was slight, but this was as good of a window as she was going to get. ‘Alright Fel, sink or swim.’ As a golden gaze inspected her, she calmly dipped her head and began, “You must forgive me to answer your questions with a request, but I do so humbly ask for a chance. My ambitions that have worked out in my mind center on one thing: protection. And it is with that that I ask you for your consideration of perhaps giving me a skilled mentor to train me for such a noble position as a guardian, so that I may give back to the pack that has taken me in, and even more so to its leaders.” Still keeping her usual disposition, she lowered her muzzle to face the ground while remaining tall with her shoulders. She waited for judgment in silence.

Her pale gaze flickered up when the light fae moved to sit by Kenai. The warrior was truly out of place here. Three high ranking wolves sat before her, two of which were beginning to flirt. With little effort, she was able to suppress all emotion, not that she had any fear of being where she was. The fae was here with dutiful purpose, even though this meeting was accidental. Fel turned her gaze back onto the snowy Azul, her ears pricked for an answer from any of the wolves. An onyx ear twitched in acknowledgement to Aurora’s words. But surely Kenai would be the better trainer?
Back to top Go down
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 16:56

A smile played upon his lips as he looked over Fel, listening to her words and analyzing them in his mind. She wished to be a Guardian, what a hearty request, one he was not thinking she would even ask for. It was rather ambitious of her to do so, but even still, he admired her courage. She did not know the Alpha very well, nor the Elite, and yet here she sat, asking to guard them with her life. Kenai was very pleased with her. The midnight fae wished for something no others had asked to do, knowing very well that Steele was a danger and his mate, just as dangerous. Steele had almost killed the Elite, knocking him from the edge. Every day he thought of that time, the rain how it fell, drenching his fur, forcing it to stick against his skin. He could remember the crashing of the thunder and the words the demon spoke from his lips. It sent shivers down his spine, but that was one fight he took great notice of. He learned much from Steele then. He was a ruthless fighter, who would do anything to get what he wanted. Kenai would never forget that, in case he ever decided to tell the brute he was actually alive. He hoped he would meet him again one day. He would train harder and become stranger than he was when they first met. He would take on the Alpha and end his life, just like he tried to end his. Kenai was not only concerned for himself anymore, he now had two young pups to look after, just as he promised Delilah.

Pulling his mind back to the wolves before him, he nodded his head to Fel. "Well, if that is the rank you so desire, you will have to train along my side. I would be honored to see your skills, tweak things that need fixing, as well as teach you things the Betas do not even know. Being a Guardian is a very important job. When Azul is not here, Alphess Lucy and her pups will require protection from the best." He gave her a smile and dipped his head. "If you would like, I would love to help you train sometime. I have been needing some exercise for myself." He looked over himself and back to Fel, waiting for her reply. But even in his waiting, he heard some movement on the other side of Azul. He knew Aurora had been there, but soon found herself beside him. The Elite could not help but to smile.

His silver hues looked over her, and he gleamed from ear to ear. "There is much I have to discuss with you, as well. As far as her training, I hold it as my own responsibility to train the wolves of the pack, just as I shall train with you, like I did with Marrok and Juno. Now they are the Betas, and well deserving I must add. I would be honored to have you within my den, but I only worry that my two young ones will climb all over you. They can be rather loud and the den, it has a nasty echo. Perhaps we can spend a day in the fields, allowing them to run and play while we discuss matters of importance. It would mean an awful lot to me." He gave her a sincere smile and looked over her fur once more. She was much more beautiful up close and he could not help but to stare. But as a trained Elite, he was able to pry his eyes from her coat and place them into her own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 18:00

Aurora was taken aback by his sudden voice at her ear, she was not close to him, but close enough to feel his warmth and for his voice to serenade her mind. Turning towards him, she listened as he addressed Fel, how she was brave in her asking of such a noble rank. It made Fel look trustworthy and crazy at the same time, most of all Aurora was happy that the newcomer had been so bold, for she was the only one here. In this place, which was soft upon her paws, and staining the white fur at her feet. However, her pelt didn't matter any more, to her it was a story. Something to tell her children, or even Kenai's. When she was near Kenai, it was like everything made sense, her thoughts were clear and she was level headed. Knowing that her job was important, but that at the same time there was always room for personality. Aurora a motherly figure, Azul a natural born leader, Fel a spitfire female braver than most, and Kenai who was kind and loving despite what he had been through. As Aurora heard it, major turmoil and recouperation, to only be bestowed an honor of raising someone else's two pup's and that was only through the grapevine. Evesdropping was never kind, but the buzz around the camp was more so buzzing busily with the sudden changes.

Aurora's heart suddenly dropped when his seductive voice was now addressing her, stating about his den and his pups and the adventure she would have with him and the pups someday soon. "Kenai, I would be honored to share your den with you at anytime, your pups would not be bothersome to me. I adore them honestly, well, not yours for I hardly know them, but other pups. They yearn for knowledge and that I have plenty of. As for the echo, I can see why you have taken time to come here alone today, wether by chance or by purpose I am glad that you take time for yourself. If you're a great leader and trainer, I am positive that those pups will be of greatness like yourself and those you have left memories upon." Aurora glanced at him, her smile was toxic and she shuffeled in her seat as she caught his eyes scanning her fur, to only be caught off guard by his handsome stare gazing into hers. "I look forward to speaking with you and meeting your two pups. If I may be so bold Kenai, what are they like?" Aurora suddenly dropped her gaze and curled her tail around her back leg's . As she lifted her head, she caught Azul with a smile, which caused her to smile before she spoke to Kenai once more. "When would you like to meet Kenai and where would you feel safe enough to bring your pups?"

Aurora then held her head high and gaze upon Fel, many thoughts running through her mind at this time. Fel, Azul, Kenai, Eclipse, Khane, Irina, Chiara... all these wolves in such little time. Things were changing fast. Yet, where were these other wolves. The ones she had recieved with loving or harsh words at the border as she learned her job. Finding ease in it after some time. Certainly, they would come. Most, if not all had wanted to meet Azul, this was the perfect time. Maybe if more came, Aurora wouldn't feel so out of sorts and foolish. Although, her own two feet had brought her here by heart, her mind was screaming at herself. Mostly telling her to shut up and sit put.

Last edited by Delta Aurora on July 13th 2013, 07:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 09:41

As Shadow listened to the wolves that talked from afar, she watched as well. not sure if she should interrupt or stay put. She looked down at the mud that caked her paws, sighing. She finally worked up the nerve to enter the group of wolves from the shadows she was watching from. Soon she spots Fel, and her tail begins to sway lightly back and forth as she walks up beside her. "Good evening Fel", she said quietly and then turned to her alpha. Shadow dips her head in greetings and respect for the higher ranking wolf, "Good evening to you as well Alpha Azul."

Shadow sits down as she is normally quiet and doesn't say much to others. Not that she is anit-social. she has just always been taught that she should be seen, not heard. She dips her head to the other wolves in the small group, greeting them each with a silent nod. Shadow looks back to Fel, "How have you been? Its been a while since I have last seen you." She sits waiting for someone to respond to her as she sits quietly beside her dear friend.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 14:44

"Kenai is correct. There is no other wolf I would recommend for your training other than Kenai himself. He knows a lot of things, hence why I always wondered why he did not wish to be my Beta, even when I was giving the promotion again, he did not wish for it. It seems the brute is either stubborn and proud of where he is at, but enough of Kenai." His eyes looked over to Fel once again. "I would be honored for you to be the Guardian of my mate and our pups, but it will no be an easy journey. Are you ready for the hours of training you must put in, the things you will be taught and will one day have to use. I am completely serious when I say this, Steele will be back and he wants to take my life or the life of my family. Will you give your life to protect mine if need be?" His golden eyes stared deep within the others', watching them closely. He needed to make sure she would not shy away from such words and her stance did not waiver. Any wolf that decided to take that role would need to be the best of the best. Could she do that? Azul did not know, but he would be willing to allow her the chance.

His eyes moved to the two wolves who seemed to be connecting rather closely. Kenai seemed to be entertained by the idea of a fae in his den, or perhaps it was just the company she offered him. Whatever it was, Kenai seemed entertained. As he was watching them another wolf entered the area around them. He could hear the mushing of mud and grime beneath her paws. "Hello, I am not too sure who you are, although it appears you know me. I am alpha Azul as you have said and it is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 01:29

Fel dipped her head to both of the brutes in turn, acknowledging their words. “Kenai, I would be honored to be trained by you. If the best is what is required, then I will push myself until I become such.” She turned to the alpha, holding his gaze with calm determination, her muscles neither tensing nor relaxing, but rather staying natural, “I do not doubt the seriousness of the conversation. I am ready to learn, to harden, and with luck, to succeed. From this moment onwards, my prime focus will be your protection and my training to enhance my performance. You need not doubt that I would die for the safety of you and your family, and protect you with my life. I do not fear death sir, not anymore.” Her gaze did not waiver, and neither did her voice. She would indeed push herself to the limits and become the best she could be to fight for and protect the Alpha and his family. Such a position would give her purpose and honor once more in her life.  And it was true, ever since her choice of exile over death, she has overcome the natural fear for it. Nay, her fear lies in failure and disgrace.

Her raven ears flicked towards the sound of a fae greeting her and sitting beside her. Fel looked to Shadow with a smile, “Hello friend. I did not expect to see you here.” It was good to a buddy that she could turn her attention to in order to avoid the growing conversation between Kenai and Aurora. Such things did not interest her, especially when her purpose was important. However, the fae made no sign of visible dislike, as it was none of her business. She would not interfere in their discussion, knowing how nice it must be for both wolves. Fel simply ignored them and turned back to Azul after greeting Shadow. Her off-blue eyes once more held their post, watching for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 09:49

The male had wondered about alone for a few days, hunting for the pack and just gaining a feel for the territory through exploring. Through all of this he still had not met his Alpha or Alphess. He had wanted to meet the pair or at least one of them on his day of acceptance, but it hadn't happened since the pair was busy. He felt like a traitor to be wandering around and living in the lands of wolves he had never met. Raising his snout to the sky, he breathed in the air and a peculiar scent drifted into his nostrils. It came from a direction he had not travelled to yet so perhaps he would go and check it out.

Bronzed paws tread lightly through grass and on soil, barely leaving pawprints in the ground. His tail hung loosely, swishing with his steps. Going at a relaxed slow trot towards the musky, rotten smell he wasn't in a hurry. As the smell grew stronger the hard ground turned to slush that slipped between his toes and clung to his fur. Every raised paw felt heavier but it was nice and cool against his pads. With his head held even lower than usual and his ears resting to the side, he cautiously plodded further into the strange terrain. Suddenly, brown ears flicked up at the sound of voices and he snuck towards them, slightly worried. Had he entered at a bad time?

A dark head peered around one of the tall, thin, silvery trees and spotted five wolves having their own conversations within. Three of them he knew: his closest friend Aurora, Fel and Shadow, though he was still confused with who was who of the latter two. A small smile crept onto his muzzle at the sight of Aurora until he looked around and saw two males. One in particular stood out against the murky background, a large white male who had a majesty about him. He was a high ranking wolf for sure. Then his eyes observed the second brute, who seemed particularly interested in his fae friend. His ears flattened with a slight annoyance and without thinking about it he padded over beside the white male, his head and tail kept low the whole time. He tried to ignore Aurora and the male on the other side but his eyes kept wandering to them. Not giving this male any eye contact out of respect, he began to speak "Hello sir. I'm Eclipse, a Hunter of this pack. Nice to greet you" He turned his face to smile towards the black faes then looked back to this striking wolf, awaiting to hear what rank he held. He would not be surprised if this was the Alpha he had awaited meeting for so long.
Back to top Go down
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 07:03

((Due to inactivity of our Alpha/myself, we have issued a time skip. Kenai and Aurora went off to speak in private, while Azul walked back with the other pack members. Sorry for the delay.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Time To Meet The Pack Taking Time To Meet The Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Time To Meet The Pack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1