Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 10:19

Silvia pulled in a breath of air, it was warm and sweet. It filled her lungs and the sweet air made her feel a calming affect. This was Helidos. This is my home now. She thought, and the thought filled her with a certain joy. It was a different feeling, something she wasn't used to. It was something she could certainly get used to, this type of joy she only felt when she was child. Memories like those...were best kept under lock and key. Silvia had followed Nnlya into camp, but had lost her once inside the camp. The camp was large, larger than her fathers camp. She had never thought of her father's pack as being small but compared to the place she had just stepped in..it was very small. Silvia's bright amber eyes widened a bit upon seeing how many wolves were in the camp, how many just looked so relaxed. All at once Silvia could feel the tension in her draining away, what ever nervousness she had felt was slipping away. They would accept her just as Nnlya had accepted her, because that was the way this pack worked. Silvia could already tell that Helidos was a place she would proudly call her home. Joy, pride, and happiness were what filled Silvia, and it was a very hopeful feeling. Slivia raised her head and her tail started to wag, but she calmed herself and stepped into the camp calming her emotions.

Silvia felt the warm breeze stir her white fur, and she turned her head her slender muzzle tipped up. The scent of the camp was overpowering but it was comforting in the same way. Silvia walked through the camp, stopping to greet a few wolves here and there. She wanted to let them get to know her, so she could know them as well. Finally she stopped her talking, and walked to the edge of camp and sat down alone. She had to collect her thoughts and think about who she had met and to remember their names. Oh how horrible she was with names, then again she was out of practice when it came to names. Silvia chuckled, and turned her body towards camp. She looked at all the mingling wolves and happiness spread through her again. She slowly laid down, resting her head on her paws. In the distance she heard the thunder again, and she knew it was coming closer. She wasn't worried about the rain anymore, it would be a big relief to the lands. Silvia closed her amber eyes, feeling relaxed as she laid there. I hope I will fit in here. I feel like i've met a few who liked me. Hopefully someone will enjoy my company. She thought and flicked her ears, listening to the sounds of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information
Purchases: None

PostSubject: Re: Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 21:21

The brute walked into the clearing with a smooth swagger. He looked for anyone he could talk to in the area. Nobody seemed to stick out to him, until he saw a white wolf who stood not too far away from him. It immediately made him think of the white female skating on the lake back in Cedar Grove. He wouldn't be swooned so daily as he had with that one if it comes down to it. He watched the other wolf for a moment, wonder what she would do in the next few moments. She seemed relatively happy at the time, so he supposed it must've been the right time for him to meet a few pack members while he resides in camp for the night.He hadn't met anyone other than Alpha Fenris since he arrived. He was fairly happy with the outcome of meeting the form Maple Woods alpha and suspected that he would become fairly good friends with him. He moved toward the female who seemed to be enjoying herself. He stopped in front of her and introduced himself and presented a greeting."Hello. I see you're enjoying yourself. I'm recently new here and felt I should get to know a few members of Helidos. My name is Hunter Sitka." He flashed a smile and sat himself down.

He looked up at the sky that m over above them, he couldn't help but see many different pictures within the clouds. He could see wolves and trees and birds float over them. He laughed at how his creativity allowed him to see such things in the little things that not everyone notices. It was curious to him how so many incredible things his brain can preform to assist him in situations that he may need them in or just for imagination or creativity. he continues to sport things in the clouds as he waited to see what the female would say in response to his greeting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2015, 06:01

In the distance the thunder rumbled, and the scent of the rain floated over the land of Helidos. Silvia breathed in, letting the comforting scent wash over it. It was almost cleansing to feel the scent wash over her. She turned her slender head to where the storm was brewing and saw the dark clouds building up still. It would be a relief to the long dry summer that the lands had gone through. The grass under her paws felt very brittle and she could feel the heat from the sun even as it was starting to go down. The storm would be a relief to her, she had traveled many miles to be here and the refreshing rain would make her in an even better mood. Silvia was glad to see most of the wolves chatting with each other, looking at place. Silvia hoped to rise up in ranks after a while, although Hunter sufficed her for now, she wanted to prove that she was a loyal wolf of the pack. Guardian would be a good rank for her, she had been a good protector of her parents (who had been alphas). She thought about perusing beta, but guardian seemed more fit for her. Silvia felt a chill stir up her spine as a cooler wind hit against her fur. She shivered and glanced over to the western sky again, the dark purple clouds very swollen with rain. They were making their way closer and closer to Heldios. The change of the seasons was already starting, she could see the leaves on the trees just barely starting to turn colors. Summer was about to end and Autumn would begin.

Silvia looked up as a wolf walked over, his scent washing over her. Her eyes flicked up to the male, he was an interesting color. His fur was a creamy brown color, and it slipped down int a lighter cream color. She liked the way his coat looked, it reminded her of the wolf she used to play with when she was young. "I am enjoying myself." She said with a slight wag of her tail, her white ears perked up. Her amber eyes were full of light as she spoke. It was good to have  wolf just sit and converse with her."My name is Hunter Silver. It's good to meet you Hunter Sitka. Your name is very unique." She grinned and sat up her ears flicking again. Her fluffy white tail was slightly wagging, still excited about being a pack for a while. "How are you faring so far?" She asked her white fur ruffled by the wind that blew through the camp area. Her slender body was covered with full thick white fur, it was the color of bright snow. Her fur was slowly starting to thicken for the oncoming winter that would slowly come upon the land. Her amber eyes were different than most wolves, at least from any other wolves that have amber eyes. Her amber eyes were lighter, almost a light golden color. She had her father's eyes and her mother's build. Her brother...her brother had her father's build and his mother's facial structure. She ignored the thoughts of her brother and focused her attention on Sitka.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 11:31

He smiled as the female warmly greeted him. He listened to her few words that she spoke. "It is fairly unique, isn't it? I must say that your name is just as unique. I've never heard of anyone with such a name before."He smiled and looked up at the sky. Thunder. The colds that grazed above them were darker than usual autumn days. He suspected a thunderstorm was headed in their direction. "Sounds like Helidos is going to have some rather dreary company soon." He referenced to the sky and the rolls of thunder that could he heard coming closer. The rain would help the lands replenish before the bitter cold of winter that will soon hit their lands in a weeks. He enjoyed all the seasons as they were all unique in their own way. Just like every wolf was unique in their own way. He smiled as she asked how he was holding up. "I'm well. Due to the fact that I know the alpha's from previous lands were we lived. Three packs were in that area. Cedar Grove, Maple Woods, and Pine Summit. I belonged to Cedar Grove and Fenris and Quinn were the alpha's of Maple Woods. It's truly an honor to be under this rule rather than Azrael." Sitka smiled to the female.

He examined the sky and the clearing for a moment before speaking to the female again. "How long have you been here, Silvia? He was curious to how long the female had taken Helidos as her home. He planned to stay in Helidos to his golden years as an elder. He was looking forward to the next few years here. The memories and friends he will make. He knew this was his true home. he knew he would reach great heights with the help of the alphas and his fellow Helidos members.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 13:59

"I can say the same about you Sitka." She said with a soft laugh. "It's very different, and it rolls of the tongue nicely." The thunder boomed out across the land, and she glanced up as the sky began to darken. The storm was starting settle upon them but it didn't bother Silvia as much. She loved rain, and with autumn coming on this would be a cool break from the heat wave they had just gone through. Breathing in the scent of rain, Silvia felt very relieved at the smell and sight of the storm. "Dreary you say? I don't think so. The rain is needed. Although we all think differently. I have love for the rain." She gave Sitka a kind smile, happy to be able to talk to someone. Although she thought of her conversation with the other Helidos wolf and she was happy to of met both of them. The seasons were changing, and it was nice to know that even though autumn brought the winter, it was a beautiful time. The cold agreed with Silvia, for her pelt was white and it helped her blend in nicely. Her hunter skills really kicked in when it became winter. It helped her out quite immensely when she was hunting and was nothing more than a white blur among the snow.

"Oh? I was no aware of Quinn and Fenris being of another pack. I guess you get to learn something new everyday. What was Cedar Grove like?" She asked tilting her head to the side, never having heard of the place before. It was different than what she had expected, but she was glad to learn that he came from a somewhat nice pack. He seemed liked a nice wolf, and she took great pleasure from the fact that she met another nice wolf. "I have only been here for a few days, I'm slowly getting to notice the people around me." She said a smile on her black lips as the dark clouds slowly rolled over the lands. It started to blot out the golden sun and she knew that the rain would be upon them any minute. "It seems the rain may take over our conversation, but i think it may only be a light rain. The thunder is not as heavy as it was earlier." She said and smiled at Sitka.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 21:02

Sitka sat and wondered about names for a moment and how different they all are and why they're named such. He found it interesting as he sat with the white female in front of him as the day darkened to the rains. The ghostly female was correct. They needed the rain, and soon. The summer took a toll on the grasses and made the lands dry for a while. He smiled at the sky that became to turn dark as the colds were full of water droplets and ready to fall. He shook himself free of dust and debris that may have clung to his pelt. The young male had found peace within the current place. His ear twitched as the first drops of the heavy rain began to fall upon them. He laughed and smiled at the sky. "Thanks for the easy bath!" He yelled to the clouds. Thunder crashed in the clouds, louder than before. His smile faded as he watched the distance. A quick flash hit the distance. "Lightning." He mumbled with slight fear in his eyes. He knew the dangers of lightning and how they could be deadly to the pack. He slightly quivered and returned to his conversation with the snowy female. he remained calm, but carefully watched the sky.

"I always heard how magnificent of alphas the pair were in Cedar Grove, but I never got to meet them until I came to Helidos." He smiled a little and replied as she asked what CG was like. "It was a beautiful land. Most magnificent I've seen. The other wolves were great. Some were sketchy. But it was beautiful nevertheless." He chuckled a bit. "Unfortunately we had fallen on hard times and were forced to leave and find a new home. Maple Woods faced a deadly fire that burnt up the area. I don't believe it reached Cedar Grove." He said with a quieter voice then he had before. He looked up at the sky as she mentioned the storm again. "Storms are tricky things of nature. They can turn on you quite quickly." He said, being reminded of the distant lightning. he looked back to where he saw the stick and remained facing that direction.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 06:01

It was slightly...unsettling as the darkness of the clouds over took the brightness of the day. As the sky darkened, Silvia’s fur slowly turned a darker color and her amber eyes became a shade darker. They made them all the more beautiful how ever. The rain was going to do them all good, which was a relief to her. The hot day was already starting to cool down as the clouds rolled over the camp. The cool wind that came with the clouds was a comfort to the wolves with dark pelts, that much she knew. Although her white pelt reflected heat during the summer, it did no good to attract it in the winter. A disadvantage to her white pelt in the winter, but it was something she came to accept. It was all about patience in the winter when it came to hunting, one can not rush an animal. The leaves that clung to the trees, determined to stay alive, were ripped off their branches and twirled to the ground. The wind had grown stronger, and the scent of rain became heavier. She watched as the first heavy drop of rain plot on Sitka, and she couldn’t help but laugh. Although revenge was close for the rain, as two drops landed on her. She shook out her white fur and looked up at the sky. “This will be beautiful.” As the rain began to fall heavier she felt her tail start to wag. The ground became dotted with rain drops, and it looked like the ground was full of holes. Lightning flashed and thunder boomed, making Silvia feel awe inside of her. Her white pelt slowly became grey in the rain, and she blinked the drops out of her eyes looking at Sitka.

It was strange to hear Sitka talk of other lands. She had never been apart of these lands he spoke of. She may have passed through a long time ago, but she had never stopped. The packs sounded very familiar, but she could've heard others speak about the packs Sitka was slowly explaining. It sounded like a very beautiful place, but everything happened for a reason. The fire, the pain and loss, well it was all for a reason. Silvia nodded her head wanting to hear more about the lands he had come from. “It does sound like a very mystical place Sitka. It sounds beautiful. Despite the fire that put everyone through hard times. That is quite a sad thing.” She said giving some sympathy. She felt like they could of been good friends if she had stayed around the lands he had lived in. Although, she was pretty sure at that time she hadn’t been looking for a place to live in. “The fire sounded very devastating, but i’m glad it hadn’t reached Cedar Grove. I want to hear more about these lands. I can tell you about the lands I came from if you wish. It was a long journey for me however.” she said in warning that the story would be very long. She had a hard life, with her brother choosing the path he had chosen. She thought about it as she sat there with Sitka. Her brother, he had been kind but he had chosen a darker path. She shuddered and shook her head a bit, before smiling at Sitka. “Apologies, it was a harsh memory.”
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 22:34

Sitka watched the skyline that quickly tired dark with grey clouds. His ears constantly flicking at the raindrops that arial attacked him. He did enjoy the darkness of night, but the light of day was always refreshing to hi min his mind. Everything in the land tired a darker shade of color and the clouds rolled in. His ginger pelt looked almost brawn in the darkened lights and his eyes were a darker shade of blue that was stunning against the dark of the storm. He looked back up to the clouds and shook himself off. he shuffled his paws slightly as he couldn't sit still very long. "Although rains can be a damper of life, it's much needed form the hot summer that left most of the land dry." He looked back to the ghostly figure that sat in front of him. He couldn't help but notice her features of eye color and different shades of grey that were very difficult to notice, even when close up. Sitka could feel his coat becoming thicker with the coming months of winter. He shivered slightly as his paw pads touched an icy patch of grass. His cinnamon pelt was no help to him in the white winters. He stood out like a black sheep. he never was great help with hunting in the winter since he's easily visible in the snow. He does happen to get some luck very so often.

As the winds and rains grew stronger, he began to think that they might have to take refuge in the dens for an hour or so until the storm passes. he felt uneasy with the flashes of lightning that appeared on and off. They began to get closer to the camp and the other wolves that wandered around the clearing. He hadn't seen very many other Helidos wolves moving around the camp site, but the few he did see never bothered to talk to the duo that enjoyed their conversation. He heard the female's reply in reaction to him speaking of the previous land of which he came. "They were truly incredible. I would love to hear where you came from before Helidos. And if you wish, I'll tell you more of where I came. The fire was by natural causes and I believe everything happens for a reason." He smiled and looked to the dark clouds that swirled above their heads."As well as that, I don't believe that someone is born with a good or bad life. I think you're born with life and have the ability to choose wether you want it to be a good one, or a bad one. Do you intend to control your life to be a good, well-lived one, Silvia?" He cocked his head to the female, curious of what she would say about his question. He wished to speak more, but felt like he had spoken too much and had begun to take control over the conversation, which he avoided to do since his decision to speak to this kind wolf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 18:23

As the grey clouds rolled over the lands and made everything darker, it looked as if everything had been dipped in grey. It looked like a change, but really it wasn't. The darkening of the sky made both Silvia and Sitka pale in comparison. She watched the male fidget as the rain began to pour down from the heavens. It was refreshing to feel the rain on her fur, but she knew that if it started to come down to much harder she wouldn't be able to stand outside for much longer. She gave a nod to Sitka, he was right about the rain. They needed it for the weather had been very harsh. She had noticed a drastic change in climate lately and it wasn't a good thing for any of them. The drastic change in how warm the air was to how cool the air was going to make things very tough. A shiver ran down Silvia's spine as she pushed the thoughts of cold away and focused back on Sitka. The rain drops that fell down from the sky were a silver color, and as they splashed on the ground it scattered into a million droplets and littered the ground. In only a few seconds the ground was sopping wet, as well as everything around them and themselves.

"I'm sure it was truly incredible."
She said a small smile on her face. She could imagine where he came from, it was probably a good place to be. She could imagine all the wolves, but as she imagined her thoughts always went back to her father's pack. She could see her father if she closed her eyes, see how sturdy he was and how kind he had been. He had never let any wolf walk all over him, which she had admired for many years. He thoughts started to veer off towards her brother, but she was distracted by Sitka. A savior from her own mind. "I suppose everything does happen for a reason. Either good or bad. I was always told that things would get better, and they have." She said a slight smile curling her lips. She looked up at the swirling clouds, seeing more rain off in the distance. "We should probably take refugee in a den. We can speak about my past." She paused and nodded her head. "I intend on living a full life, i intend to live a life of happiness." She said her head up and her ears perked.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Sitka
Alpha Sitka

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 21:43

He watched the dark skies with hesitation, surprised his companion hadn't noticed his nerves of the lighting that flashed in the distance. He continued to flicker his ears when raindrops struck them, it was slightly irritating in his opinion. He thought of the images that will be solidified into his mind when the winter snows hit their home. The white wonderland always seemed to impress Sitka with it's different views and gorgeous scenes. He loved but hated the winter. Like most, he hated the cold and refused to be in it longer than he had to be. He wished he could keep images in his mind and look at them whenever he wished to remember those times. Snapshots of his life. The good and the bad.

Shifting himself to lean in the other direction, he found himself closer to the white female. He shifted himself back the other direction, feeling that would be very awkward for him to accidentally be within her personal bubble.

They began to speak of their homelands again and Sitka could not deny that he loved hearing where others have originated. He loved telling of where he came from as well. He then thought of Zeke. He knew he would meet with him again one day and they'll be best friends and reunited brother when they were young pups. He smiled as he  remembered the good times he had with his sibling that now belonged to a pack far away from Sitka himself. He smiled and came back to his conversation with Silvia. He smiled as she said she would live a full and happy life. He was glad she had such an outlook for her future. "I personally intend to as well, Silvia. I'm very glad to hear you do too. Perhaps we won't have to leave Helidos for whatever reason so then we would be able to enjoy the happiness of each other's lives." The shook himself free of rain that clung to him and spoke for a suggestion. "Soon, we might have to take refuge in the dens. I have a feeling this storm isn't going to be kind to us."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 06:49

The thunder rumbled, but it was starting to quiet down. For such a heavy rain, it was passing by quickly. Although, it was still coming down from the stark grey clouds above. Letting out a cool and calm breath, Silvia glanced up to the sky, her cool amber eyes drawing in the sights and sounds.The darkness of the sky in the distance was already starting to lighten up into a lighter grey, diminishing the darkness that clung to the sky. It was good that storm was settling, it made Silvia nervous to see what would happen if Helidos were to ever flood. The thought of a flood put a shiver down her spine. She could remember when the river near her father's camp was swollen with water. She could remember that the water creeped into the dens and clearing, threatening to take lives away. It was their luck that the sun came out, and stayed out drying everything up in a few days. It had been somewhat of a scary time for Silvia. She had been a young pup at the time, and it was at that time that her brother would take his nightly journeys. He would leave to go talk to their uncle, and instill the darkness into his mind. It had been a rough  year for her mother and father, they had wanted more pups but her mother had been unable to produce. Silvia let out a breath, and as a rain drop splattered on her nose, it brought her back to the presence.

The rain began to subside, just as Sitka spoke of heading back into a den to speak more. She had noticed his discomfort, and even moving closer as if to avoid the little cold droplets of rain. She felt bad for the male, for storms seemed make many very aggravated. For a moment she could see in his eyes that he was in another place. Perhaps a happier place, somewhere that he had truly cared for. It made Silvia curious of who or what he thought of but it was rude to pry in on other wolves minds. Every wolf had a few secrets, and some were pretty nasty. Silvia clung to the fact that she had to kill her brother, it made her soul crushed, and it made her feel weak. A small part of her hates herself for it, but the larger part has been forgiving. That little seed of doubt how ever was always enough to make Silvia regret everything. How strong something so small could be. The rain subsided all together, making the air damp but manageable to stay out in. Silvia back up a few paces and shook out her fur. The water droplets that had clung to her fur were shaken off and she felt much drier just from that. Looking at Sitka she gave him a cheeky grin. "Looks as if we don't have to worry about the rain anymore. It was a short storm." She commented, feel the mud that had built up rapidly squish in between her toes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Morning, Blue Day (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1