Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Peace (Aurora)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Finding Peace (Aurora) Empty
PostSubject: Finding Peace (Aurora) Finding Peace (Aurora) Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 07:52

Of all the places Kenai could even think of taking her, there was one that stood out above all the rest. If they went to his den, it would make a big scene and everyone would think ill of them. Instead, he decided to take her to a place no other wolf knew of within Eden's Hollow. It was a secret place he had fled to many times for thinking and the likes. As they made their way to the area, he allowed her entrance to the circle of trees, deep within the woods. It was here he could speak of anything, and nobody would hear. As the finally made it in safely, he sat across from her, staring over her coat, and embracing her beauty at a full glance. He enjoyed their time together, the good ones, of course. And he adored her, for her courage and wish to be with him even still. "Are you alright, Aurora? Is there anything you wish to speak of? I know we have not known each other long, but I figured what better time to speak privately than in the middle of nowhere. I shall share hide no secrets from you, nor will i tell you lies. If you ask me anything, i shall give you an honest answer."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding Peace (Aurora) Finding Peace (Aurora) Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 15:43

As she sat there she couldn't help but smile at him, how handsome he looked, and how his demenor had changed. Fluffy white ears perked in his direction when he began to speak, her heart racing, he was being honest with her and he wanted to hear her opionions and thoughts. Someone was finally appreciating her and she knew that although the little time spent with her, he cared about her, as she was fond of him. Aurora lowered her head at the somber thought of the pups and although Kenai said it was no her fault, she still felt responsible for it all. Although she tried, there was nothing she could do about the situation. "No Kenai, there is nothing I wish to speak of at this time, my heart is still breaking. I know I must move on, but, although they were not mine I still felt like a motherly figure to Leo. I was not very familiar with your little girl, but still..." She fell silent, dropping her head as she faced her, slowly lowering her body to the floor.

As she settled upon the floor, her eyes cast around her taking in the beautiful view, and she motioned for Kenai to rest beside her. "I am honored Kenai that you give me your word with respect, trust, and honesty. You have mine as well, that anything you ask or wish of me, it shall be yours." With that she rested her head upon her paws, waiting for him to take the place beside her. "Kenai, it would be of the greatest pride and of the deepest pleasure to get to know you for all that your worth." With that she looked up at him, the longing in her eyes, for someone to finally understand her and for her to begin to love again.
Back to top Go down
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Peace (Aurora) Finding Peace (Aurora) Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 07:48

Kenai knew the fae was feeling depression, thinking that it was her fault. But he knew the truth. That alligator was evil, and had taken lives before and surely would do so again. He watched as she requested he lie with her, and there was no telling her no. As he lifted himself from his place, he moved to her side and slowly eased his way down beside her. As he rested there, he nuzzle her cheek to hers and spoke softly, "Aurora, I think it is time for me to be completely honest with you. I never told anyone this, for I never wanted the young ones to discover the truth, but the pups were not mine. Not by blood anyway. The day that Steele attacked me in Isle De Muerto, I feel from the waterfall and landed in the stream below. I almost died, but Warrior Ember saved my life, and carried me back to the pack. That night Steele stole an Omega from our pack. Her name was Delilah. She was a pleasant fae, kind and caring. I had only known her for a short while, but when a wolf steals a pack member, that is grounds for deadly consequences. When I recovered, I discovered her missing and chased after her scent. When I found it, it was mixed with Steele's. He had made a den and claimed state to a land, keeping her there as his hostage and slave. She was weak and beaten daily, he only gave her enough food to keep breathing. So, I stole her back from him and brought her home. It was then that she told me he had impregnated her. I could not allow her pups to know the monster that they would call a father, if they ever learned the truth. So I told her, when they were born, I would stay by her side and we would tell the pack they were my own kin. I spoke with Azul and asked that he allow Delilah and I to be mates. He granted my wishes and also allowed us to mate. Though, I never touched her, I was always there with her as she recovered. When she gave birth to the pups, she was just strong enough to do so, but the sickness got to her from being so weak. She passed away a couple months after the pups were born, and I swore I would care for them as my own. But Aurora, I did not love her more than as a friend, I want you to know that. I have been watching you for a long time. Not in a creepy sense of the word, but more a pleasant one. I look for you in the camp, but I am too shy to speak with you. Not until the pups took an immediate liking to you. There is something about you, and I only wish to delve into it even more. I want to know everything there is to know about you. I want to know everything that is on your mind and in your heart. I have never truly loved before, but I can tell you, I am feeling something strange about you. It is foreign and beautiful, something that causes my heart to beat faster as you are near, I hear your name, or hear your voice. You are an angel among the other wolves, more beautiful than the Alphess herself. I wish to be by your side until I know for sure it is love I am feeling. Aurora, will you be my closest companion, until I can finally ask you to be my mate?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding Peace (Aurora) Finding Peace (Aurora) Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 12:15

*Companion? Mate?* Aurora looked over the arch of her muzzle, her beautiful blue eyes peering up at the brute, who lie next to her. The warmth from him was comforting as she then rested her head upon his shoulder. Kindness, that's all she ever wanted from another. The ability to trust someone with her heart and mind, to never have to question feelings for another. Sure, there were other's in the pack that she felt a strong bond with, and there were some that we now apart of their rival pack. Yet, when Aurora was with Kenai, it was different. The bond she felt with him was stronger than any other and she wished to never have that leave her bones. Aurora was speechless, still trying to find the right words to say to him. Silence.

Not wishing to make him uncomfortable, she stretched her head forward, her snout extending to his and with the parting of her jaw she licked his cheek. The warm pink tongue caressed the pelt across his face, the gentle motion began to smooth the fur down. Then without hesitation she rubbed her forehead over the spot, then returned to her resting place over his shoulder. "Kenai, I thank you for telling me the truth of your pups, but for some reason I felt they were not yours. Neither of them had traits like you, however, it is not blood that makes a family. It's the time and effort put forth to provide care, love, and training to young ones that makes them yours. Love. Like what I feel for you. Admiration. The simple thoughts of respect towards another." Hesitation. Aurora looked at Kenai once more before continuing her thoughts.

"Kenai, it would be an honor to have you in my life, regardless of what ever happens between us. The bond I share with you, will never be compared to any other. For you, I would do anything, and if that means waiting for you to realize that what you feel is indeed love, I will wait forever, just to see the look upon your face when you realize that its true." Again she nuzzled his cheek. "When I see that face, I will know, that being mates will never be enough. It will never cap the feelings and emotions that I feel for you. Until then, my love." With a gentle smile she lowered her head to her own paws, tilting her head to the side, her white ears pressed to her forelegs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Peace (Aurora) Finding Peace (Aurora) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Peace (Aurora)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1