Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall Into My Embrace (Noble)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fall Into My Embrace (Noble) Empty
PostSubject: Fall Into My Embrace (Noble) Fall Into My Embrace (Noble) Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 14:04

(OOC: Permission to powerplay Erabus in this thread was given to me and Noble by Braelyn)

Emily stalked out of the camp. As she passed, she noticed Lead Warrior Erabus. She momentarily forgot that she was an Omega, and that he was a Lead Warrior. "Erabus, I'm going to Deathly Whisper Glade. If you see Noble, will you tell him? It's important. Please," she begged. Erabus complied, and she dashed away. She crossed the Avagos border line, not pausing in her race to escape her life.

Why? Emily asked herself. She sprinted along in the Neutral Territories, thoughts swirling in her head. She came across Deathly Whisper Glade, a quiet, scary place. Every instinct screamed that she shouldn't be there, it was too dangerous. The fog closed around her like a cold hug, and she shivered. Where was Noble when she needed him? Could he talk her out of what she was about to do? If she couldn't love him, how could she go on? If she was to spend her life being chased away from Noble, how could she stay alive? Why was the world so cruel? She began climbing, choking on her own breath as she rose up and up to the highest peak she could spot. As she neared the top, she stared out over the lands. She could see so far, yet so little with the fog in the way. She laid down, covering her snout with her paws. Could she do it? Could she take the jump that would end her life? How badly would Noble be hurt? Would he come in time? Or would he just have to drag away her dead body?

Quietly, she rose to her paws. She padded to the edge, tiny pieces of rock tumbling over the side and crashing to the ground so far below. Echos rose up to her, filling her ears. She screamed, transforming her mournful call into a howl. And then, she jumped. And she allowed herself to not only fall to the rocky floor which would surely kill her, but she also allowed herself to fall into death's cold, yet welcoming embrace.
Back to top Go down

Fall Into My Embrace (Noble)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1