Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl Power (Chiara)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Girl Power (Chiara) Empty
PostSubject: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 23:23

Paislee had followed Malachai back to the camp clearing, and once she arrived there, it began to dawn on her that this was actually her home, and Malachai was a pack mate. How many wolves were there in this massive territory? The walk back was surprisingly lonely, she thought there would've been at least one wolf to pass on the journey. But there was nothing. No wolf to see or meet, and she began to wonder if making friends would actually be harder than she imagined. She just hoped that it wouldn't be impossible to make friends or allies in this new life. Thoughts swirled in her head as she trotted along, the sun steadily rising in the day and filling her with joy. Leaves crunched under her paws, and it saddened her a little bit to know that from this point on, every plant would be dead or dying. The trees would grow bare, the grass would frost over, and everything would be cold. Paislee wouldn't mind admitting that she didn't like the cold, how it would sink through her thick coat and chill her to the bone. In fact, during the winter months, there was nothing she wanted more than to just curl up in a nice warm den and hide from the biting weather outside. For now, she enjoyed the morning sun on her back though as she continued through the dense forest.

Warrior Paislee, she thought to herself. Warrior indeed, mighty fighter and apprentice to a powerful alpha. She rolled her eyes, smiling slightly to herself as she went on sarcastically in her head. Who would've thought she could have gone from a depressed heap of loneliness to a warrior in a pack, with so many opportunities around. Three other packs with different wolves, plus a growing family surrounding her. Paislee couldn't be more ecstatic. Her paws padded against the earth, keeping a stead beat until she would pause briefly or put on a burst of speed before slowing again, just to change it up. It was sort of like a song, just without music or words. She got caught up in it, finding the melody perfect in every aspect and proud that she was the creator of it.

Finally, she found the pack clearing and began to explore a little bit. Perhaps she would find some company here? She had to meet someone besides Malachai, at least the alpha or alphess, or both, since Malachai was the delta, and there would be no pack without the leader. Paislee logic at it's finest, she joked mentally.

((OOC: Sorry this is late, I didn't have a lot of muse. Sorry it stinks. I'll try to make it better next time.))
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information
Purchases: Small Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 10:26

Mid day came and after scouting around the southern aspect on her territory the fae head back to camp to begin some cleaning up chores. The Main den had already been dug for herself and Magnus as had the den for a healer once they got one. There was no rush to make a den for pups seeing as there were none at the moment. Now the main focus was to clear away brush and debris from a rocky outcrop near the back of the clearing. A pile of rocks rose from the group and formed a platform at the top, this would be the place to hold meetings and such. However, the area was overgrown and unsightly, thus she would start the clean up. Entering the clearing scents of the boys hung in the air, as well as the scent of a new fae. Spotting her immediately Chiara walked over to her, finding Malachai's scent brushed against her, good he was already finding new members.

"Hello there, I am Alphess Chiara who might you be?" She questioned, dipping her head slightly in a greeting. Mutual respect was very important to Chiara, give it only to receive it was how she thought. If everyone had a equal respect for each other without force or falsity then the pack would be strong and unstoppable. "I can tell you are new here, what sort of pack did you come from prior to this?" She then asked, wishing to know more about her. her eyes sized her up and wondered of her rank. She didn't seem the autay or healer type, perhaps she was a hunter or a warrior?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 11:39

She heard the new voice and instantly, her diamond gaze flicked toward the source. A dark gray female neared Paislee and the new warrior smiled in greeting. Holy crap, she thought. This is the Alphess? Paislee gazed at her with admiration. Chiara looked like she held herself with ease and showed, surprisingly, a mutual respect for Paislee. Well, that was a first. An alphess, holding a warrior, at the same level. "Hello, Alphess Chiara. It's great to meet you. My name is Paislee. You're Delta, Malachai, literally just accepted me at the border as a Warrior. I'm happy to be serving you and your pack." Paislee grinned widely, happy to be meeting someone else, and the Alphess at that.

Paislee sighed, as her past was once more brought back to her. "Well, Alphess, my past is a bit rocky. I was the daughter of two exiles. My father was banished the day the alpha found out me and my four siblings were going to come to this world. My mother was allowed to stay, only to take care of us. She was treated like an Omega, however I never found out her true rank. After we became apprentices, she too was chased off. My alpha at the time offered to train me, and I found myself being trained alongside his son, Jacob. I didn't realize it, because we were constantly fighting and sparring during training, but I was falling for him. I was about to get my rank about a year later, and my siblings all attacked me. Jacob came and saved my life, and because we had killed two of the traitors, and nobody would hear us out, we too were exiled. Me and Jacob became unofficial mates, and I bore a litter of pups, but sadly, they all died because of the harsh conditions of rogue and exile territory. Jacob was attacked by a mountain lion sometime later, and he too died. From there, I traveled here, and well, here I am." Paislee took a deep breath, staring at the ground between her two front paws. She lowered herself onto her haunches, sitting down on the grass beneath her. "What about you, Alphess? Where did you come from? Before creating this pack, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 11:49

Chiara smiled at the girl, the surprise on her face obvious. "Pleasure to meet you Warrior Paislee, I hope you come to like it here." She said as her gaze moved to the outcrop she had yet to clean up. "Can we turn this conversation over there? I wish to fix up that pile of rocks to make an area for meetings, care to help?" She asked, moving towards it as the fae continued to speak. Silence fell over Chiara as she heard of Paislee's past, how horrible it was, and how strangely similar it was to her own.

"I am deeply sorry by your loss of both your pups and mate. It is a hard thing to go through, I should now. Before my last two packs in my birth pack I too lost a litter of pups, but it was because my body was too young to have them. Then in the first pack I joined my potential mate was slain protecting me from my crazed father." She admitted, starting to pull at the brush. Grabbing a root with her teeth she pulled it free and spat it out. "I joined the pack Erenyx two years back, met Magnus my mate and had another litter, but the Alpha forced them to fight to the death with the other pups. Only my daughter Piper lived. Her mind is clouded in the hatred for the wrong wolves, though for she refused to join us here, instead living with the very wolf her put her in that fight." She said, her voice growing serious. "A new life here waits for both of us then, new beginings and a chance to prove how life's negatives can make us strong." She admitted, digging at another root.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 14:19

Paislee silently followed the Alphess toward the pile of rocks she had mentioned. While listening to her new leader, the warrior began to follow her lead and tear at roots, digging and ripping with both her paws and teeth."I'm sorry about your past. And indeed, it seems we both have a new life ahead of us, huh? You say Magnus, your mate. He's the alpha here, yes? I believe Malachai may have mentioned something about him." Paislee glanced at the alphess before gripping a root between her jaws and tearing it out of it's place in the soil. "If you don't mind me asking, Alphess, how many wolves are in your pack at the moment?" Paislee paused, awaiting her answer.

Paislee was certain that she could create a new life here. Find love again, build a family, and serve her new leaders in the best way she could. If she was lucky, she could improve enough to gain a higher rank. She could see herself, right then and there, standing tall and proud with a new life around her.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 17:21

Chiara found a rock that was upright, yet she figured it would look best laying flat. Standing on her hind legs she pushed against the rock, feeling it wiggle under her paws. Tightening her teeth in a face of frustration she pushed harder until it toppled over and lay flat like a ledge. Pleased with herself she noses some smaller rocks aside to make the pile seem neater. The warrior spoke again, giving her condolences which she appreciated. "Yes he is my mate and a fine wolf as well. With him by my side I am very confident that we can make this pack shine against the roughness of the other packs." She said speaking more at Erenyx and Agavos then anything. From what she had heard Agavos was run by a rogue going through a mid life crisis. Without any former leadership how could he possibly run a pack effectively?

Continuing her work Chiara pushed aside some dead branches as the fae spoke again. "You are the first of many to join my pack. As far as I know there are only four counting yourself, but I'm sure that will change soon. We will grow as a pack once others here of how we do things. It's my philosophy that wolves in a pack should be treated with equal respect, not bullied into fear. Everyone should have equal chances to train and grow in rank, not be pushed aside for being a healer or a fae. All will have rights for a mate and all will have a voice. It's something I believe strongly in and I hope it makes us grow closer and form a family instead a dictatorship." She explained, looking at Paislee now. Her words hung strong in the air as the obvious passion of the topic was spoken. Having learned how things were done in Erenyx, Helidos and her home pack she wanted something different. Chiara wanted something better.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 17:59

Paislee watched as the Alphess worked, moving the rocks. "That looks good," Paislee said happily, admiring the new ledge. She listened to her leader speak, and she nodded in agreement. "I agree. Respect among everyone where nobody values themselves above each other sounds like an ideal home to me. Where I come from, everybody hated me and my siblings just because we were the offspring of two wolves who committed a crime, as if we had something to do with it." Paislee looked solemnly at the ground, remembering how Jacob had reacted to her when they first met. He thought she wasn't worthy to be trained by his father, and she wasn't going to be able to keep up with his superiority. Well, she showed him.

She continued to tear roots and shift rocks, following Chiara's lead. She continued to listen, and was shocked to find out that she was the first wolf to join their ranks. Only four wolves total? That seemed impossible. Unless Malachai had obtained a high rank in a different pack, that would mean that she was his first acceptance. He was a natural, and seemed like he had been doing it for a long time. She admired him for that, the ability to tackle a problem at paw and handle it so well. Paislee suddenly had an idea, a way to help her Alphess. She looked up, pausing from her remodeling. "Alphess, since there's only four of us here, there's sure to be more wolves coming right? Do you think you, Magnus, and Malachai can handle everyone? In no way am I doubting you guys, I just think that'd be a bit overwhelming, don't you think? I know we just met, and you have no way of judging my skills, as you've never seen them, but if you ever needed assistance with acceptances, I'd be happy to help."

She immediately felt bad. She had basically just asked for a high rank, which seemed conceded and self-centered. But all she really wanted to do was make her leaders happy and help them out in any and every way she possibly could. She continued to stare at Chiara, but held no challenging glint in her eyes nor showed dominance with her figure. She was excited, the happy feeling of a new family and a new life still flooding her system.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 18:09

Chiara continued to listen, pausing slightly in her work. "I think the offspring on crime committing wolves shouldn't be held accountable for their parents actions. Wolves fall into ranks by what they choose to do with their life, not by who sires them." She said, shaking the dust from her fur. Paislee's next words made the fae smile. She admired her confidence and ambition in asking her off the bat for a high rank. However, it was a tad soon for this. "I do think more wolves will come, but for now I think myseld, Magnus and Malachai can handle it. I'll make a deal with you though. When we get more members I'll pair you up with one who needs warrior training. Show them the ropes and if all goes well you may just move up in rank." She said, smiling at her. "Part of holding rank means training others, it's an important step. I want all members to be able to hold their own in a fight, even the autay's and healer's. In the event of a battle I want us to be an unstoppable force."

Thinking back to her time in Erenyx she smiled at the memory of training others in her odd battle tactics. Here among the tree her tree climbing strategy would be vital and with the water sources near by all would need good swimming skills. "I plan on holding special types of training for the whole pack as well. We can all learn from each other for we all have different strengths. Tell me was there any special fighting style or moves you know of? My specialty is climbing trees and leaping down on my foes." She said with a chuckle, remembering landing on her sister one day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2015, 12:13

((OOC: So sorry for the wait. RL got in the way, and I apologize if this post sucks... :c ))

She nodded in agreement at her leader, glad that she wasn't the only one who believed that she did nothing wrong. She watched Chiara shake our her pelt, and Paislee absentmindedly scratched at the dirt, her ear flicking slightly. As she listened, a smile etched across her maw. "Thank you so much, Alphess! That'd be amazing! I'd love to be a mentor! I'd be honored to teach anybody and everybody that I can, so that the pack grows strong and stays that way." The Warrior beamed at Chiara, the joyous feeling trickling throughout her entire being. Paislee tore out another root, still listening. She tossed the piece with the others, and then she nodded. "You'll definitely have to show me that one day," Paislee laughed quietly."However, I guess I don't have any abstract talents... just advanced skills in fighting, you could say. I've never had much time to push my skills in water and do anything interesting, but I can swim pretty well... But climbing trees? I would've never even believed that wolves could do such a thing! Perhaps you could teach me sometime?" Paislee asked, her diamond eyes sparkling. She remembered how she and Jacob used to spar, never having a real victor in the fake fights. They were so well matched for each other, so perfectly teamed together, so carefully fitted like pieces of a puzzle. Looking back on it, as much as she resented her old alpha for banishing her and Jacob for doing something that had either a life or death result, she was actually happy that she had accidentally fallen asleep in his den that one night, and she was actually grateful that he chose to mentor her. If he hadn't she may have never met Jacob, and that thought pained her to think about. She missed Jacob like hell, and she wished that life could've gone differently for both him and her. But at the same time, she might still be living as an lone wolf with only him for company... Would she have ever ended up speaking to the wolf before her if he hadn't died?

As the confusing thoughts swirled in her mind, she continued to watch Chiara. "Do you think this is good? I say it looks amazing, but is there anything else that you'd like to add to it?" Paislee asked. She wondered if she could go and meet Magnus sometime... And perhaps she could find Malachai and get to know him better... There had to be new wolves coming soon, she could actually see herself with a new family around her. Her blue gaze flicked to the structure that the two faes had just built, and she stared at it with satisfaction. The warrior thought that it looked good for spending only a little bit of time on it, but she was open to the idea of working more to meet the Alphess's requirements.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 19:29

Smiling at the fae's enthusiasm Chiara pulled one last branch free and tossed it into the pile they had going. The brush would be cleared away leaving the space vacant and neat. Now instead of a dirty and disheveled pile of rocks a monument stood, one that would soon host meetings. "I think we are finished" she finally said, smiling happily. Paislee spoke again and Chiara turned to face her. "I'd be happy to show you. It really isn't that hard if you have the right type of tree. Pine are the easiest for their branches circle around the tree and start very low. Once you are up it's a matter of knowing the next spot your feet can go and not falling of course. It really improves your agility and ability to think quickly." She explained, gazing slightly to the trees in the distance. "I learned trying to evade my brothers as a pup. We would play hide-and-seek and I would frequently win that way." She chuckled. "As I grew older it became a tool to improve my speed, thinking reflexes and agility. It was also very handy to hunt the deer that grazed in the woods."

Upon her next question Chiara thought quickly and smiled as she remembered a game she had made up last year. "Ok I will show you a trick to help your balance, something you will need a lot of if you want to climb trees. I want you to take this small rock and balance it on your nose. Once it's steady toss it to me and I'll catch it with a different part of my body such as my tail. I will then toss it back and you'll catch it with something different. Balance must be uniform, thus your whole body must be in sync. Try not to drop the rock ok?" She said nosing a marble sized rock over to the fae.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 21:48

Paislee warily got to her feet, her blue hues narrowing slightly in confusion and caution. A balance game? "Okay, but I'm going to warn you, I'll probably not be very good at it..." Paislee grinned. She bowed her head to the forest floor and began trying to get the small, round rock on her nose. You idiot, use something else! she scolded herself. She grabbed the rock in her mouth instead, and walked over to a small boulder near by. She placed the smaller rock onto the big one and then she positioned herself so her paw was on the boulder, but her head was lower than her paw. It was uncomfortable, yes, but she honestly couldn't think of anything else. She moved her paw slightly, and the marble rock fell off the boulder. She quickly jerked to the right a little bit, and the rock landed on her nose... but then fell off. Paislee groaned in frustration, but tried again. And again. And again. She was growing tired and her muscles already ached from holding the painful positions. But then, finally, somehow, she managed to keep the rock on for more than three seconds, and she threw her head to the left and to the right, spreading her legs, trying to balance the rock. She glanced at Chiara, but then in one smooth, fluid movement, she yanked her head down, then up again, and the rock sailed through the air. With anxious eyes, Paislee watched Chiara to see how she'd catch the rock. The warrior doubted that the alphess wouldn't catch it, having come up with the game in the first place, but with the frustration came patience and fun. She didn't move from her ready stance, preparing for her leader to reverse the play back to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 16:33

~Bump~

(No rush though, take your time. Just wanted to remind ya since I've been gone these past two days and couldn't tell you on the cbox. <3)
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 19:06

With a nod of her head in an attempt to gain Paislee's confidence the black fae watched her attempt the trick. It was a hard thing to master and Chiara remembered the hours she practiced this game on her own, learning her own strengths and finding out tricks to it. Watching closely she saw the fae try very hard to balance the rock, fail several times then finally toss the pebble to her. Smiling Chiara tensed her muscles, lept up in the air and made contact with the rock on her shoulder. Rolling it upward it then clipped the top of her hip before finally resting in the nestled fur on her tail. Landing on the ground she toss the pebble softly up and down while gleaming at Paislee. "Good job for picking it up so quickly. Magnus isn't very good at this game, usually ends up pelting me with it in frustration." She chuckled.

Bringing her tail over she held out a paw and flicked the rock towards it. Letting it rest on the back of her paw she tossed it to all four feet, effectively catching it on the top part where her toes connected. "There are many areas the rock can be caught along with the nose. Try other areas to learn your own sense of balance. Once you know your body inside and out climbing trees will seem like nothing." She coached flicking the pebble softly back to her. She gave it height to allow Paislee enough time to catch it, but not high enough that it would pelt her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 16:32

((OOC: So sorry for the wait, been busy with school and snowboarding. This is probably gonna be crappy, but I'm excited for Pai and Chia to get close so...))

Paislee nodded at the alphess, watching her with awe as she bounced the pebble around with ease. It didn't seem real... it was so perfectly done. Paislee watched as suddenly, the rock was flying toward her. She panicked and ducked, trying to catch it on her back. She felt a gentle thud between her shoulder blades, and she immediately dropped into a full crouch, both of her shoulders offering walls to help keep the marble in place. Dodging back and forth again, she managed to balance the rock. Beaming, Paislee prepared to throw it back, but then she realized that her position wasn't ideal for that action. She took a deep breath and tried to kick her hind legs up so that the rock flew over her head toward Chiara. The rock did indeed fly, but so did Paislee. She yelped as she got too much momentum and flipped over onto her back. The impact didn't hurt, and she was grateful, so she laughed. She laughed and laughed, rolling to her stomach and grinning at Chiara.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Chiara
Administrator
Administrator
Alphess Chiara

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2015, 15:34

Chiara watched the pebble soar and Paislee rush to catch it. Stopping herself from laughing she watched as the fae flipped over and on to her back. "Are you alright?" She asked, reaching out to catch the rock. Like a seal she barely caught it on the tip of her nose, bringing it back to bounce up and down. Like a seal it bounced and soon Chiara stared cross eyed at it. "Last toss then I must patrol. You can practice on your own if you like and we can play another day." She said flipping her nose up to add some height to the rock's arch. Up it soared and she knew Paislee would have ample time to plan and catch it. Enjoying herself she then sat to watch, thinking about the work that was yet to be done. The border would need to be patrolled and marked. Food gathered and members looked in on. With the ever growing pack Chiara had yet to meet everyone, this would have to change soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2015, 18:16

The toss soon came, and Paislee jumped to her paws to make a plan to catch it. Unable to think of anything creative or different, she made the dive to catch it on her nose like Chiara had. Successful, yes. Graceful, no. Paislee nearly fell forward trying to dive for the rock. Dodging back and forth once again, she finally steadied the rock and put it down on the ground. Paislee grinned at Chiara, and nodded in respect. "Thank you so much, Alphess. Good luck with the patrol, and I hope we will meet again." Paislee gave a final nod, and began trotting off. Perhaps she would meet somebody new today. Tail swishing behind her and a smile on her maw, she left the Queen to do her job.

-Paislee Exits-

(OOC: It's so bad ;c. If you want to start another thread with the next season, let me know. :D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Power (Chiara) Girl Power (Chiara) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl Power (Chiara)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1