Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blank Space [Rose]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

Blank Space [Rose] Empty
PostSubject: Blank Space [Rose] Blank Space [Rose] Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 21:25

Nnlya found herself lost. She needed to find her son, it was her only mission. She'd searched every other place in Helidos and of course he wasn't there. He was a curious child and this territory was new to them, he would want to explore it. The Elite padded about the territory, headed toward this new place, her pace brisk and purposeful. She had told Kida that they would find Thane and everything would return to normal, but she wasn't so sure of that. Nnlya knew it was unlikely Thane would ever return to them. If he'd run off to join a pack, unlikely as she thought it was, then his decision was made and there was little she could do to change it. But, if the more likely outcome of his death were to be his fate, she at least wanted to find her sons body, for some closure. She would like to give him a proper burial. And her children deserved to know. Kida and Levi had the right to know what happened to their brother.

Nnlya continued on her way, head down, stalking, hunting. Her nose sifting through scents, searching for one in particular, but she never seemed to find it. "Thane!" She called out desperately for her son. "Thane!" she called again, wanting to hear her sons voice in return. "Please! It's your mother! If there is something wrong, let me help you!" She feared that her son had run after seeing her return from war, bloodied and wounded. Her scent would have given away her atrocity as the blood of others coated her, mingling with her scent. Had her son not wanted his mother to be a killer? Her ears and tail drooped as a whine escaped her lips. She looked around. Such a beautiful place to be marred by such misery.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

Blank Space [Rose] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank Space [Rose] Blank Space [Rose] Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 15:46

~As approved by the admins, it is this thread where Rose would have been bitten by the Adder and died.~

REST IN PEACE ALPHESS ROSE
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/

Blank Space [Rose]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1