Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting friends (Thunder)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Meeting friends (Thunder) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting friends (Thunder) Meeting friends (Thunder) Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2016, 13:35

(set before Rose's death)

Crystal was awoken by the warm sunlight, streaming across her face as she slept inside the caretaker's den near the entrance. She blinked a few times in the dazzling light and rising to her feet, she padded out into the warm sunshine and stretched. It was going to be another beautiful day. Looking around her, Crystal decided to go for a stroll. Thinking for a moment, she decided to head towards Eden's Hollow. Stretching once more, she turned round and headed off into the woods.

As she padded along through the woods, Crystal reflected on all that had happened since she had arrived on Helidos's borders. A lot of changes had happened since then. Wolves had come and gone, a war with their rival pack Erenyx, and her old friend Rose had been made Alphess recently. She arrived at the little creek that ran through Eden's hollow and found a spot to curl up in not far from the water's edge. The sound of the running water was soothing and Crystal was soon lost in though again. She was so wrapped up in her thoughts, that she failed to notice the sounds of paws approaching.
Back to top Go down
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting friends (Thunder) Meeting friends (Thunder) Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2016, 00:45

here i am in
C
O
L
O
R
no luster, glamor, or gold, i hope you'd remember me dressed in shadows black and white

Hunter Thunder

The crisp morning air felt refreshing as Thunder inhaled sharply, already having done his early morning hunt to supply his packmates with breakfast. It was nice to feel some warmth within the sun's light. Winter had come to a close, and now the world was beginning to reawaken from the quiet of winter. Greenery was begin to appear, along with all the animals who had spent the coldest months slumbering in their dens. The creamy brute was a bit relieved that the temperatures had warmed up. Despite his efforts to keep his body in prime condition, the cold still would occasionally get to his joints if the cold was intense. Still, he had always kept himself active and was always making sure his muscles were minimally affected by age. A small smile curved his lips as he moved towards the familiar Eden’s Hollow. It was a tranquil place, where he could enjoy nature around him and perhaps chat with some wolves. Socializing was becoming more enjoyable for the male, especially since Rose was safe. The war had sparked a desire to become close to the other wolves here in Helidos. The point of the pack was for them all to be there for one another, so he would get to know as many packmates as he could. He had encountered a younger male not long ago, although he hadn’t had the chance to chat with him much. Bummer…but I’m sure I’ll see him again. Thunder thought as he moved among the forest trees. For while his attention remained on the woods as he observed all the new shoots of greenery and the birds chirping overhead. Yet the wolf soon heard stream which meandered through Eden’s Hollow. His bright eyes focused on the scene before him as he slowly came out of his peaceful meditating state, which he often acquired on strolls such as this. Blue orbs became fixed upon a figure curled up nearby. The hunter could see that the she-wolf had a pelt of creams and greys. Her back was turned to him, so he cleared his throat and walked to the side, just at the edge of the stream so as not to startle her too much. A friendly smiled danced upon the brute’s lips as he nodded to her in greeting. “Good morning miss. Hope I didn’t disturb you, but I was just out for a stroll…nature can be quite nice to observe.” Thunder rumbled in a friendly tone. “Oh, I haven’t introduced myself! My name’s Hunter Thunder.” The light colored wolf added, his deep voice seeming loud to his own ears despite the noisy brook beside him. He glanced at the clear water rushing just beyond where he stood. It was faster and deeper than it had been in the past few weeks, only more proof of the changing season. For a moment he gazed at the fae, then sat down. Perhaps she would like to chat, but if not then he wouldn’t mind leaving her to relax and enjoy the tranquility of the Hollow.

He walks. "He talks." He thinks.

Notes: Sorry for the delay! As for the timing, like Crystal said, this is before Rose dies.
AKEMI OF SHINE

Last edited by Elder Thunder on April 14th 2016, 13:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting friends (Thunder) Meeting friends (Thunder) Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2016, 13:20

Crystal was jerked from her thoughts by a voice next to her. Looking round, she saw that an unfamiliar male wolf stood there. Crystal waited nervously as the wolf watched her for a moment and then smiled at her, introduced himself as Hunter Thunder. "Indeed nature is nice to observe. Hello, I am Autay Crystal. Nice to meet you. You are welcome to join me by the way." said Crystal as she watched the wolf sit down with a friendly smile.

Crystal sat there for a few moments and studied the white and gray wolf carefully. Turning to Thunder, Crystal smiled at him and said " Well how long have you been with Helidos then Thunder? I myself have been here for nearly three years now." It was true, it had been nearly three years since the gray wolf had been accepted into Helidos and she was . As she waited for Thunder's reply, Crystal was able to get a good look at him. He was really was a handsome wolf or so Crystal thought.

Last edited by Autay Crystal on April 2nd 2016, 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: Meeting friends (Thunder) Meeting friends (Thunder) Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 00:54

Crystal, just a reminder that we no longer use the word 'Caretaker' for your rank. The current name is Autay (as your account name says) and was changed due to reasons surrounding copyright. Please remember to use the correct terminology, we don't want anyone to get in trouble.

Thanks love
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Thunder of Helidos
Thunder of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting friends (Thunder) Meeting friends (Thunder) Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2016, 16:43

here i am in
C
O
L
O
R
no luster, glamor, or gold, i hope you'd remember me dressed in shadows black and white

Hunter Thunder

The creamy brute's smile widened as the other introduced herself as Crystal. Well isn't that a beautiful name! Thunder thought. He nodded to her gratefully as she invited him to stay. The fae's invitation caused the male to relax even more and any remaining wariness he had vanished. Much to his surprise, the female was an Autay. Well now I know two Autays! How interesting. His ears perked as she asked about his time spent in the pack. "That's quite an impressive time miss Crystal! I myself only just joined in winter, so it's not been very long at all. I had been searching for my dear sisters, Rose and Faith, for quite sometime." He explained with a small smile. His blue eyes sparkled with pride as he gazed at the she-wolf. "I'm quite proud to have such wonderful siblings." He rumbled. For a little bit he remained quiet, unsure of what else to say. The birds chirped and tweeted overhead and the stream beside him continued to flow forth swiftly. Thunder glanced at his paws for a moment as uncertainty and even a hint of frustration began to well up inside him. He had never been very good at social interactions. Still, he had promised himself he would make efforts to be more cheerful and open. The Hunter certainly didn't want to give the impression that he was just an old, antisocial grump. He looked back up at the pretty female. "Helidos is quite a nice place, wouldn't you agree? I'm very glad I found it. It's just a shame I never got to talk much with Quinn or Marrok or even Juno."

He walks. "He talks." He thinks.

Notes: Sorry for the delay! I have been studying and working and my muse. I wish I had more to say for Thunder but he doesn't have much to talk about sadly.
AKEMI OF SHINE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting friends (Thunder) Meeting friends (Thunder) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting friends (Thunder)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1