Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Old Watcher Thinks

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Old Watcher Thinks Empty
PostSubject: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 00:33

In the packlands of the Helidos, a most noble and respectable pack, there is a small area commonly known as Eden's Hollow. As the recently joined member had learned, this place was sometimes considered to be a peaceful spot, perfect for deep thinking and contemplation. For a wolf with a new set of duties like Alanoth, it was perfect. He padded along the grass in between the trees, looking around curiously and with fascination.

Once he got to what seemed like the center of Eden's Hollow, Alanoth sat down and looked aroudn again, taking in the scene. It certainly was a beautiful place, as were all the other areas of the Helidos pack territory that he had seen so far. As he sat there, he contemplated the short past time, and what it all might mean. Mostly though, he thought about Fel.

It made his tail wag slightly just to think her name, Fel had a kind of enchanting effect on him. She was so kind hearted, so good that it was inspiring. He wondered when would be a good time to meet her next, because he just didn't want to make it public to the rest of the pack yet about their interest in one another. He didn't know why, it just felt like it would be too soon in case this didn't work out.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 01:51

The emerald grass, speckled with the light filtering through the foliage above, swished as onyx paws moved through it. Fel had spent the past few hours training with Marrok and Khane, and presently wanted some solitary time to relax. Her muscular body was steadily becoming even heavier as it ached with a pleasant soreness. The warrior would gladly go home bleeding from practice if it got her closer to her goal.

Fel arrived at Eden’s Hollow, picking up to a gallop, her scratches from today being few. Her long fur ruffled and occasionally shone as she galloped through the peaceful setting. Images of wolves and memories raced through her mind as she gracefully ran through the timbers. Her training partner, Khane, her beta and trainer, Marrok, and her best friend, Shadow. Then another wolf, the brute called Alanoth, made his way into her head. The large male had been plaguing her thoughts, but it was a good feeling, to have someone that possibly loved her.

Just as she forced him out of her thoughts with a good shake of the head, she felt herself collide with a muscular body. She looked down at the wolf, barely recovering to her paws to avoid falling over. The scent of Alanoth washed over her nose as she stood up to her full height. She quickly realized what had happened and began, “Oh! Alanoth. Sorry, I didn’t see you there.” Fel’s tone was warm, although it still had her calm, chilled sound.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 01:58

Amidst his many thoughts were, of course, thoughts of Fel and how he felt. Something seemed to thud in the back of his mind but he ignored it to question himself. Did he more than just care for her? Most likely. Could he commit to loving her if it came to that? Yes. Did she love him in return? Uncertain. Did both just want to believe someone loved them?

Before he could answer himself something heavy collided with him and he yelped as he sprawled over on his side. Shaking his head to clear the dizziness, he looked over and was surprised to see the very subject of his previous thoughts. What was Fel doing here? HE got up slowly and stretched a bit.

Her guilt was evident and he smiled and shook his head. "Its quite alright Fel, no harm was done so you don't need to apologize."
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 02:28

All of this had indeed happened rather fast, but Fel didn’t quite understand what else to do. Something deep inside her told her that she had feelings for this brute, but her head conflicted her heart. She wasn’t sure if this would last, and had not told anyone about it yet, waiting to find her best friend, who she sadly had not seen in multiple days. Really, despite the past few days, the fae still wondered if this would ever become anything serious, but she decided to push those thoughts away and let the events play out by themselves.

Fel smiled at Alanoth, not being able to help herself. “I was just coming from my training session with Khane and Marrok. I thought I was alone here, but then I ran into you, so apparently I was wrong. What brings you here to Eden’s hollow?” Her long, thick tail swayed over the grass behind her as she brought her haunches down, her raven pelt glistening with the light. She had sat down in a particularly illuminated spot, one that complemented the sleekness of her lengthy fur. A strong breeze raced through the forest on swift paws, ruffling the warrior’s pelt. Fel lifted her chin up, enjoying the chilly wind, as it reminded her of her home. It was days like this that the weather suited her mountain hide perfectly, warm, but with pleasant gusts of relief.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 16:17

He listened carefully, feeling strongly enough that he wanted to pay attention to everything about her. Every word, every detail of her appearance. "I just came to think, really, to contemplate, as I often do. The others said this place was a good spot to just relax and think." He turned to look around at the woods, and then up at the way the tree branches swished back and forth in the breeze. They reminded him of how Fel's own fur reacted to a breeze...

"This place is beautiful, as is everything else in the Helidos pack lands...I wish home had had beauty like this." HE sighed, having nto wanted to think abotu home but now it hit him hard. The joy he had experienced with Fel's appearance began to sink, as his mind instead turned to Argost...mother...all of thse pups he had left behind simply because he felt guilty. His tail was against the ground and his head went down while he stared at the green grass.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 00:26

Fel had to strain her mind to comprehend what the brute before her was saying as she found herself subconsciously drifting away at the sound of his voice. She did, however, manage to focus and decided that she must not be altered so by a male. She would remain the calm warrior with high ambitions that she always was, and try to push this brute to the side of her mind to only be second priority. But the poor dear didn’t know that this was something no longer possible to ignore.

The warrior watched him speak until he stopped and looked down, his tail falling to the ground. Fel had understood that this was because of the mention of his home, as it had been said in such a longing tone in his last sentence before he broke off. She moved forward, slowly getting closer to him, and gently put her muzzle under his chin. The fae moved her head forward at an angle, sliding herself under his jaw while lifting it up. The tips of Fel’s long fur gently brushed his neck as she said, “The past is in the past. The present that we make now builds the framework of our future. You are home now, and I couldn’t be happier.” Her voice was as calm as a lake and as loving as she felt. She had been wrong. And, although she still prized her training, there was no way Fel could push this brute to the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 03:40

He had been so consumed with his homesickness that he thought it was all focused in his mind, not coming out. He hadn't even realized that he had spoken his thoughts aloud until he felt her muzzle catch under his chin and comfort him. It felt all too good, and so right, he couldn't help forgetting about the Araduh Sanctum. They were like a blur in his mind now, he didn't want to think about those egotistical wolves anyway. All they ever wanted was honor and pride, never compassion and common sense. Fel, she was different, she knew how he felt.

Alanoth smiled lightly at her words, and his muzzle dipped down besides hers and nuzzled her lightly on the cheek and neck. "Thank you...thank you so much Fel. I know its hard for you to act this way, and I appreciate this alot. I do think of this as home now, I just still have regrets. I won't let them stop me from contributing here where I'm needed."
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 13:49

Fel slid away from him under his chin, feeling the last of his jaw with the tip of her tail before it too whisked away. Something about this brute brought out a different side of her, a nice, warm fae with a love in her life. But this new disposition conflicted with her previous, serious one. Although she worried about her identity, with time, the two faces of Fel would merge into one, and she would be content with herself.

The raven fae now turned to the caretaker, “So, since we’re both here… Would you like to take a look around with me?” She gave a warm-hearted smile as she finished.  Of course she wanted to spend time with Alanoth in the safety and serenity of the forest, but she also wanted to get to know him even more than she already did. And, although she felt that nothing could change her feelings for him, it was better to be safe than sorry. A broken heart and relationship was not something Fel wanted to deal with later.

She waved her tail as it gently caught in the recurring breeze, and looked to Alanoth to suggest where they should explore. Really, any place they went would be fine, as this was such an enchanting forest, and it fit Fel’s light and charming mood anyway.

Last edited by Warrior Fel on July 6th 2013, 05:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 17:21

Alanoth almost stopped her as she backed away, but the rational side of him told him to be patient. No wolf had ever enamored him so much before, no fae or brute, pup or elder, had ever had an effect on him like this. He constantly thought about her, always wanted to be in her company, his every attention was brought to her when she became a part of the environment. Was this what love felt like? He had never seen evidence of it among the Araduh Sanctum, mates were mated out of necessity, and they were never permanent. It was all about reproduction, not about caring, attachment, or compassion.

The Caretaker smiled quickly to the Warrior's question, of course he wanted to explore with her. Her company always made him feel better, and he hoped to be able to sate his curiosity about her. Even after this time, since they had first met on that lake, there was still very little that he knew about her. "Of course, wherever you want to go, you know the pack lands best."
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 05:47

Fel nodded quietly at the brute and rested her gaze on him affectionately before abruptly turning to look around. To her disappointment, the fairly dense forest revealed nothing as to what lay ahead. With a shrug, she padded off in a random direction with Alanoth, not really caring where they would end up. She glanced at him before starting a conversation, “So… What did you do in your old pack, Alanoth? As in, what rank were you and what made up your daily life?”

Just as she had shut her maw, the two wolves arrived at a fallen pine. The tree was fairly wide for an evergreen, and created a spacious, shady retreat from the summer heat. The fae immediately trotted under the branches and lowered herself onto a dried pine needle bed. Patting her long, onyx tail on the ground to her right, Fel invited Alanoth to join her. “It really is a wonderful place, isn’t it? But, I suppose the mountains are still nicer. I kind of miss the frosty feeling of snow on my paws...”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:55

He could feel her affection every time she rested eyes on him, and he dd his best to reflect the same to her. Fel just made him feel better, no matter what the situation. He smiled at her questioning, it was only her right to want to know more about him after all. "Well, I was the pup of the Alphess and one of the Omegas, the only wolf in my litter who wasn't a runt. Its the only reason I'm alive really. My father was banished because most of the litter were runts, seeing that as weak. I was to be an Omega, the first one we had had since my father's banishment, but then I showed aptitude in keen senses and had a natural instinct of knowing when the pups were out of bounds, so the Lead Caretaker was banished and I replaced her."

Alanoth followed the fae to the fallen pine, sitting beside her as invited. The pine needles were surprisingly comfortable to lay on, especially since Alanoth's first experience with pine needles had been a stinging sensation in his nose. That was the only time he had ever felt embarrassed even though no one was watching. He nodded to her comment and smiled. "Yes, it is a beautiful place indeed. However, its beauty is not one that could ever be selfishly enjoyed, it has to be shared with someone special. I miss home a lot, even though it ave off just the opposite feeling. The snow was always too cold, the air always full of a fear of not being strong enough...it was like the woods themselves were afraid of Argost."
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 23:31

Fel settled down, listening to her companion speak. Her heart suddenly became as heavy as lead between Alanoth’s story and her own untold one. Her eyes darkened and ears flattened to the side in memory as he added that bit about the forest. ‘Alright,’ she thought, ‘Be fair. He deserves to know you as well.’ She looked at him, a cold wave of relief washing over her as his amber eyes gave her kindness and comfort. Now relaxed, she returned to her normal expression and began, “Well. I was born to an alpha pair, the only one of the litter to survive the cold. Perhaps that is why I love it, because I was born in it. Anyway, I was trained to be my father’s successor, and was doing quite well really. Until the day of the attack that is. I was sent to lead a patrol over to the rival pack’s territory and attack a portion of them in the night when they least expected it. We were only going to kill a few wolves, but they ambushed us, and we lost, being outnumbered. My own beaten, bloody pelt was the only one to return. The alpha immediately saw it as my mistake. He publicly disowned me, giving me a choice between death and exile. When I left, his yell echoed in the mountains. ‘Felwolf.’ That is how I chose my new name. After that I just travelled the world, learning new skills and honing old ones. No one really paid attention to me; the guest packs I stayed with valued my service but knew it was only temporary.”

She exhaled and then picked back up, “I found Helidos before the split of the packs. I found a new purpose, I found friends, and then I found you.” She gazed at the brute affectionately before turning her head straight and leaning against him. There were still depressing times when Fel wanted to rest alone in her den, but now the touch of his neck fur was enough to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 01:33

Alanoth listened to Fel's own story with great attention, almost interest. He wanted to know everything he could about her, and yet he wondered if it hurt her to share this information. She too was intended to be born into privilege, but cruel fate and the selfishness of others had taken that from her as it had been taken from him. This made him only want to care for and protect her all the more fervently, though he knew she could do that herself. That was in the physical sense, he doubted she knew how to care for her own heart. He was determined to be the Caretaker not only of Helidos' pups, but also of this fae's tender heart.

He felt her gaze upon him and could only smile, it felt good as well as looked good. He leaned against her as well, lightly nuzzling back against her fur to show his own affection. "Had it not been for you, Fel, I would have insisted on remaining alone. The pups are important, more so than any other duty in my opinion, but I think I can justify time spent away from them if it is with you. I'm honored deeply that you chose me to open up to."
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 03:13

In her years of exile, the years that would haunt her and increase in number for the rest of her life, the fae’s heart had just about frozen over. Its small flame encased in an icy mass was slowly dying. That was the part felt and fed by Alanoth, while the rest of it dealt with just about every other wolf. In a sense, the brute was right, Fel did not know how to care for this heart of hers, but he was also mistaken: it was not so tender at all.

The corners of the warrior’s lips curled in a small but genuine smile. In a whisper, she answered, “And had it not been for you, I would have remained alone for the rest of my days, focused entirely on my training. And I still give priority to my duties as you must to yours. But I act upon what is right, and so far, this is right.” With those words, Fel swiped her tongue gently over Alanoth’s ear before pulling back. The onyx warrior scented the air and detected the rain that would come early in the night, although the shining sun presently showed no sign of future precipitation. “Besides, it’s not like this is interfering with any of my patrols or sessions.” Fel sighed happily, enjoying being so close to the brute.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 17:52

The Caretaker smiled and licked her muzzle in return for her lick on his ear. He rested his neck against hers and just enjoyed the presence of her so close to himself. He was glad that she was so willing to take time for him, as he was willing to take time for her. He could almsot feel the ice around her heart beginning to that, but not quite yet melt. He was determined to bring that flame back to her, whether she got it back and stayed with him or not. No one should have to live out their lives cold hearted and untrusting, unloving, unloved.

He turned slightly and nuzzled her affectionately. "I'm glad that I'm not an inconvenience with you. I couldn't forgive myself if I was." He too smelled the rain, but was quite fine with it. After all, he enjoyed the feeling of cool rain agaisnt his fur, especially here in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 00:32

The warrior felt perfect. A cool breeze ruffled her pelt, bringing with it promise of her favourite weather. Not to mention the fae was by a wolf who she was sure she belonged with. Whether they truly loved each other had remained unspoken, but it was best that it remained that way for now, until they were sure and ready.

As Alanoth’s muzzle touched her fur, she did nothing in return but simply lay there with him, enjoying their closeness. “I smell rain. Would you like to stay here with me when it comes? I don’t mind if you go back, since not everyone likes rain.” A wonderful night could be ahead of them, watching the silvery drops rain down from the heavens from their partial shelter, their brushing fur wet but not drenched. In a wistful trance of thought, Fel flicked her long tail over to the brute’s. Just being with him now made her feel warm inside, the strength of his emotions kindling the fire within her. Perhaps it was possible for her to live her life to the fullest in emotion, with such a loyal caretaker to look after her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 08:35

He smiled at her comment, to him this day just couldn't get very much better at this point. First of all, he was spending time with a beautiful warrior fae who cared about him. That wasn't something that happened to every middle aged caretaker, now was it? Second of all, it was going to rain. To him, rain had always been his favorite weather, from the time he was a pup all the way until now.The sound of the rain splashing its way down to the earth was so enchanting, it was like nature giving off a beautiful song of love to all her creations. That song made everything grow, made everything feel and smell good, and in general was a good thing.

Alanoth felt her tail flick over to his, and with a smile he did the same in return. Why not be playful with the fae you are courting, after all? "I think I'll stay right here, I'm with a beautiful fae, and based on the scents in the air a beautiful rain is coming this way. Since I was a pup, rain is when I feel happiest."
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 10:01

Although the fae was fairly apt at concealing her emotions, the caretaker’s words forced a look of genuine surprise into her pale blue eyes. No one had ever called her beautiful before. Any and all comments on her appearance were that she was strong, large, well built, or even intimidating. A complement, even of this simplicity, was completely new to her. “No one has ever said that before. Not about me, at least.”

Fel lifted her great muzzle to the sky, which was steadily beginning to darken. A rumble sounded in the distance, and was soon followed by the scouting forces of the storm. The first drops began to pitter-patter on the ground and the old branches that sheltered the two wolves. Everything was perfect. Two pack mates, so similar and yet so different, lay there enchanted with both the forest and each other. A truly lovely night was ahead. Perhaps Fel would come around to fully trusting Alanoth. But she feared that there was no such thing as absolute trust. After all, how could there be?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 23:48

As he could smell the rain storm getting closer, Alanoth was put into a much happier mood. His tail was wagging lightly, and it didn't stop when he turned to Fel in surprise. No one had ever called her beautiful before? Were all other wolves blind? Her pelt was gorgeous, especially when the sun shined off of it at midday. And her pale eyes, like silver moons on that raven like fur.

The rain soon came, and Alanoth smiled while looking up. He stuck his tongue out to catch a raindrop, and licked his chops. "Much better tasting than the rain back home," he surmised with a smile. After a moment, he spoke to her again, affectionately. "I know you don't trust easily, Fel, you have every right to. But think about this, what reason could I possibly have for causing you any form of harm? I find myself inexplicably enchanted with you, I love this new pack, and I can't fight more than in self defense. If I was going to hurt you, physically or otherwise, wouldn't I have tried to do so?"
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 06:17

Fel looked down at her paws as he spoke, his words so affectionate that they surprised her. How had this ever happened? A caretaker like him and a warrior like her, it all seemed so impossible. But, she supposed that if she was ever to stay with someone, it would be Alanoth. His caring compassion knew no boundaries and matched, perhaps even rivaled, her brute strength, if such things may be compared.

The fae only processed half the speech before she began speaking, “My family, my pack, my father and alpha, they all betrayed me. Ever since them, I have had trouble giving too much to someone, for they might keep it until one day they decide to throw it back at me and tell me to get out. But I trust you, I do. Or, at least I try, and so far I trust you the most of a-…" She broke off, comprehending the latter of his words, “Inexplicably enchanted? Oh Alanoth!” She continued in a calm, affectionate tone, “Of all the faes in the pack, of all the females you’ve met, why did you even bother with me? There are many wolves that surpass me in appearance and personality. You confuse me, but then again, it is a great sense of confusion.” During the last sentence she stretched closer to the brute and gave him a small lick on the cheek, a gesture that sent warm shivers down her cold spine. Fel smiled a strange mixture of a sheepish grin and a confident smile as droplets of water speckled parts of her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 14:01

Fel's remarkable strength of resolve....that's what attracted him so inexplicably to her. Her coat was beautiful, her eyes were mesmerizing, but it was her resolve. Perhaps its because that's something he felt he lacked, but in her presence he had it. She completed him, or so he decided in the moments of her response, and that was when he also made another decision. If she consented to it, and if the Alphas allowed it, he intended to be alone no more. HE would not carry on as a lonely old Caretaker, Lead or otherwise, he made a determination right then.

He smiled back at her and licked her muzzle and cheek in return, his neck brushing against hers gently. "You complete me, Fel, I feel like nothing in the world is wrong when I'm around you. I'm confident, I'm more sure of myself and my decisions. Your resolve is your greatest strength, and that strength has me captivated. If you think that is confusing, then what I ask just may be more confusing still." He nuzzled her just a moment more, then wasted no more time. "Fel, I can't stand to see you ever alone again, and I'm tired of being alone as well. If it pleases you, would you honor me by agreeing to be my mate?"
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 03:41

Fel felt like she was hit by a battering ram as the shock of the words reached her. But this breath-taking shock was followed immediately by a surge of warmth of some sorts. Warmth of a kind that she had never felt before, the kind that soaks right into the body and soul, marinating both in a pleasant fire. Honestly, the warrior never expected the question to come, especially so soon.

With as much gentleness and affection as she could possibly give she nuzzled his chest fur and neck for a long moment before pulling away and replying with a fluid, gentle voice, “And you complete me. This is all moving very fast, you know. But that doesn’t matter. Everything you do is for the best, I understand that now. There is no wolf I trust more.” Fel paused meaningfully for a moment and answered, “Yes, Alanoth. I want to spend the rest of my days among so gallant a brute. Nay, a gentleman. And since this feels right, and this is right what I feel, I will say one more thingЖ I love you.” The raven fae, under the pouring rain, leaned over and, with closed eyes, pressed her nose against his. Fel murmured once more, ever so softly, “I love you…”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 00:12

Her hesitation made him nervous at first, they hadn't known each other long after all. Perhaps this was moving too fast, as she herself had said. He still hadn't talked to the Alphas about this, and her answer was uncertain.

Then she finally answered, and his heart melted under the heat of her words. His heart soon reformed, melded into a picture of Fel's sweet face. Alanoth had found love, the one thing he had always been certain he would never find. He smiled as she pressed her nose to his, and his tongue licked her muzzle affectionately. Those three words she spoke twice, they completed him as much as she claimed he had completed her. "I love you too, Warrior Fel."
Back to top Go down
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 08:45

At the touch and words of his tongue, the aged warrior began to softly lick Alanoth just as he had her. With a soft, soothing voice she whispered under the rain, “I’m yours. You know that.” She stopped licking him but, without losing contact, slid her muzzle down his left cheek and then onto his scruff, enjoying the scent of her mate. She felt like she was on top of the world. Her past did not matter now. Not her name nor her exile. She was a warrior in training to become greater, and she was a mate to someone.

After a moment longer, she moved her head up with her ears flat, brushing her temple against the underside of the brute’s muzzle. With a smile, she said, “Oh, what have you done to me? I’ve never felt like this before. And I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. How is this possible, love?” She closed her eyes and her smile grew wider as the shelter above their heads gave way and drenched them both. Sure, she was wet, but what difference did that make? Fel was with a wolf who loved her, a wolf she never expected she’d find in her life.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 14:29

Exhilarating warmth flooded through Alanoth's body as he felt her tongue on his muzzle. She made him feel more alive than he had ever been before. IT permanently thawed his heart out of the ice cold that had formed in his homeland. That cold being the icy loneliness he had been sure would be forever his to bear, but no more. "I know that, I too am yours." He responded in kind as her muzzle slid down his cheek to his scruff, nuzzling her neck and taking in her sweet scent. He was sure of it, he loved this fae with all his being, and he would do whatever it took to keep her safe and happy.

The rain only made him happier, even as it drenched the both of them. "It it possible, my love, because we are meant to be. Of that I am sure now, we were meant to find each other. I can't think of anything else Fate could possibly have in mind, no brute and fae were more meant for each other than you and I. My only regret is that I hadn't realized this sooner." He smiled and kept touching her, never wanting to separate, wanting this moment to last forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Watcher Thinks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next