Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Old Watcher Thinks

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beta Fel
Beta Fel

Wolf Information
Purchases: Extra Large Wolf: 93 cm

The Old Watcher Thinks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 07:20

Fel smiled, still a little taken aback with all of the confessions and proposals and nuzzling, but she gave a slow lick to his cheek as his nose ruffled through her soaked fur. He was right though, there was indeed no better match for him and her, despite their different roles in the pack, despite their origins and histories, despite everything. They completed each other’s lives and shared understanding, and that was wonderful. It seemed like these moments could last forever…

But alas, all things must come to an end. A summoning howl coming from the pack clearing interrupted them and caused Fel to pull away. She looked at her drenched love and explained as she rose to her paws, “Oh I’m sorry, but I must go when I’m called for. Duties… they must come first. We’ll see each other soon enough.” With a small smile, she blinked at him warmly through the pouring rain before turning around and silently bounding off. The raven fae had no idea why the warriors were being called, but it was probably that an extra patrol was requested. Whatever it was, she was left overjoyed by the events of the late evening. Fel had never expected anything like it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Old Watcher Thinks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Watcher Thinks The Old Watcher Thinks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:20

[ Thread Complete ]
Back to top Go down

The Old Watcher Thinks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2