Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 16:35

The past couple of days since his acceptance had been a whirlwind of change and adventure. Over all, though, they were filled with a pervading thrill that he would finally get to become a real Healer. Already, he had learned a lot from Healer Creek not only about how to use certain herbs and different methods for achieving the best results, but also how to behave and how to carry one’s self in a situation where a lot of other wolves would panic and then maybe make a dumb decision. It was a lot of responsibility, but Kiv felt like he was actually being useful to the pack, especially after the episode with Marrok and Juno coming to the Healer’s den.

Since he did not have a den of his own and there weren’t really any long term visitors in the Healer’s Den, Creek had let him stay there. It was a good thing, too, because, while he had heard Azul’s summons, it didn’t really register in his sleep-addled brain. Not until he saw Creek start heading over towards the main clearing did he realize that he should probably follow. Rolling over onto his feet, he quickly shook his fur out, stumbling over a step due to the vehemence of his shaking, and trotted out of the den after Creek. “Good morning, Healer Creek,” he greeted, moving alongside her. “Do you have an idea of what’s going on? Some kind of meeting, it looks like.” He stopped himself from speaking any further, for fear of rambling, and just followed Creek to the assembly and sat down beside and slightly behind her, due to the crowd.

He saw the Alpha, sitting very close to a female that he had not met. Also conspicuously present were the two wolves who he and Creek had seen to, Marrok and his lover, Juno. They, too, looked quite pleased with themselves. Kiv heard a slight swishing sound coming from behind him and glanced back to find his tail brushing back and forth against the ground. Try as he might, he couldn’t keep it still. There was just a certain atmosphere in the air. It felt happy.
Back to top Go down
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 09:50

Giving the Alpha pair their space, the brute focused on the crowd. His silver hues looked over the lot of them, a smile tugging at his maw. As he sat besides Azul, he thought of the ways he would go about this ceremony. He had never actually conducted one on his won, but knew that Azul had faith in him. Exchanging a look with his Alpha and then sharing a nod, his smile appeared. He stood, looking over the others. With a loud and booming voice, he called the pack to attention. "Many of you may be wondering why Alpha Azul has called you all to this very spot. It brings me great joy to announce our fearless Alpha has found himself a worthy fae to be his mate." He stopped to allow any wolves the chance to congratulate the pair, smiling as he watched the two grow closer to one another. When the hoots and hollers calmed to a peaceful silence, the Elite moved between the Alpha and soon to be Alphess. Splitting them and standing in the center, he looked to the mighty Alpha first, then to the pack. "As everyone here knows, the mating ceremony is very important and cannot be broken until one or both wolves in the mating are killed or die of natural causes. When two wolves decide they have found love in one another, to finally be joined before their pack, to have and to hold until death do them part, it is a beautiful thing. Today I give you Alpha Azul and Apprentice Healer Lucy, look upon them, see the love that lingers between them, the way their eyes connect. May this be an example for all wolves to follow. Rank should hold no bounds to love you share with another." His eyes looked to the Delta pair, standing side by side. He smiled at them, then he spoke, "Delta Marrok and Delta Juno, please come up and stand beside Alpha Azul."

As they made their way up to the Alpha, he moved to stand between the two pairs. "Alpha Azul, do you take Apprentice Lucy as your mate? To love and cherish until you both shall live?" He moved his head to Delta Marrok, "do you Delta Marrok, take Delta Juno as your mate? To love and cherish until you both shall live? You may both speak freely to your faes, if you wish to."
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 10:57

As Azul stood beside his love, he stared at the wolves who gathered before them. His eyes scanned the pack, looking for the Delta pair. When he saw them, he smiled. He turned his attention to Lucy, "good morning my love. You look ravishing as always dear." He leaned against her, licking her cheek one time. She was the most beautiful fae he had ever seen and he was so happy to be finally joined with her, in front of the whole pack. He looked to Kenai, waiting for him to start the ceremony. As much as he wanted it to be the best it could, he also knew Juno and Marrok would need their time today as well. With a look from his Elite and an exchanged nod between the both of them, he smiled and looked back to his pack. When Kenai came to him, moving to the side, Azul stared at Lucy, listening to the Elite speak of their love. My how it had grown. As the Alpha looked to his soon-to-be mate, he smiled, wishing the rest beside her in their den and live together in peace and harmony. When it was his chance to speak, he looked into Lucy's eyes, taking a step closer to her. "Lucy, I have wandered so many years, living alone, never taking an interest in the faes that crossed my path. But you, you are a kind and loving soul, like my own. When you are near, the world stops turning and I can imagine nothing else, but you. Lucy, as my Alphess, I promise to love and honor you until it is my turn to cross over into the other forest. I will protect and care for you, before I worry about myself. I would give my life to keep you alive. I love you Lucy."
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 18:52

Marrok straightened as Kenai addressed the pack and called it to order. From his and Azul's discussion a few nights prior the delta knew they were to be mated, but was unsure if Juno knew the full extent of this ceremony. Glancing over at her he nosed her cheek and smiled at her, taking in her full beauty and preparing himself for what was to come. Ever since he met the onyx fae he knew his life wouldn't be the same and on this day everything would change, for the better. Kenai then looked to the pair and the delta rose to go sit by the Elite. Dipping his head to the alpha and his mentor his gaze floated to Juno, his future mate.

Listening to Azul speak made his mind sin and his stomach turn. Up until now he hadn't thought of putting what he felt for Juno into words, what if he said the wrong thing. Bringing his gaze to hers as it was now his time to speak the male glanced at the crowd before addressing Juno. "Juno, from the first moment I saw you in the swamp I knew you were someone special. Every moment I've spent with you has become the new happiest moment n my life. Never before have I been as happy or loved anyone as much as I do you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, protecting you, helping you and loving you. I stand before you and the whole pack telling you how much I love you, but I know that's impossible for no words can describe my feelings for you. I promise to love you with every last ounce of my strength and never stop until I breath my last breath. You are my everything Juno and I'm ready to live my life with you." He finished feeling warm and strong before her as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 04:41

[[We got the day off!!!]]

Azul spoke to Lucy first, devoting himself to her and then Marrok did the same for his fae, Juno. The Elite smiled, taking his time before beginning the next portion of the ceremony. The voices of other wolves around them quieted down, and the Elite began once more. Puffing out his chest, projecting his voice, and looking between the two faes, he spoke. "Apprentice Lucy, do you take Alpha Azul as your mate? To love and cherish until you both shall live?" He looked then to Delta Juno, and spoke to her in the same way, "do you Delta Juno, take Delta Marrok as your mate? To love and cherish until you both shall live? You may both speak freely to your brutes, if you wish to." As he waited, he looked to the pack, he smiled, waiting for the faes to reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2013, 13:40

Warrior Kodiak had been out exploring the territory, with some hunting mixed in early in the morning. As he explored the territory it's size was quite impressive to him. How could such a small pack hold all these lands? Kodiak shrugged at the thought, he hadn't seen any other pack borders around, perhaps they were just uncontested. He supposed this could have been a good thing. He had encountered a few packs surrounded by enemies at their borders, their leaders where paranoid because of it. Which was part of the reason they didn't except him. Not to mention, it was quite a pain to navigate through multiple pack lands next to each other without provoking either pack.

Kodiak's ears perked when he heard a howl sound in the distance, in the direction the camp was. He paused to look in the direction as if he could see the camp from where he was. Kodiak sighed, what was that supposed to mean? Were they summoning him? He shrugged, slightly frustrated he had to go back to camp. He was really not in the mood to deal with any of the pack wolves and their strange customs. He didn't even understand why they were in place. These customs, as he had seen so far just made wolves appear as weak useless things at the feet of their superiors. Did this pack want strong, reliable warriors or weaklings to grovel at their paws? Whatever the case may be, he slowly started to make his way over to the camp.

Once Kodiak had reached the camp, he spotted a large gathering of wolves under five wolves raised above them. Three males and two faes, a pure white wolf he knew to be the Alpha standing up there as well. Kodiak had never spoken to the alpha, only caught glances of him. The large pure white wolf was surprisingly slightly larger than himself, and most likely a good fighter too. And even with his rank of Alpha he seemed much less full of himself than the Beta he had met previously.

At the thought of the Beta he snorted softly, he was able to spot her in the crowd as well, which made him even more reluctant to be here. He tried to avoid her, not because he was scared of her, but because he feared he would snap. If he snapped, he might not have to worry about the Beta anymore, but the rest of the pack would definitely have his hide to sleep on by sun down. Kodiak sighed then opting to just avoid her as he settled towards the back of the crowd.

As he listened he grew more and more confused by the moment, until finally he understood. Pack life seemed to be getting stranger and stranger by the moment. First, customs to make strong warriors appear weak, and now elaborate ceremonies to waste the whole pack's time? It really seemed like an overly complicated way to just announce two wolves mates.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2013, 20:14

Nyx literally bounced on her paws into the clearing, her sister by her side. The small, ivory fae's tail was wagging a mile a minute. Glancing at Ember walking next to her, a happy smile lighting her face as she sat behind the crowd of wolves. She was in the very back to Ember, knowing full well that her sister wouldn't be comfortable sitting with a bunch of wolves she didn't know. Plopping down on her bottom, Nyx surveyed and tried to figure out what all was going on. There were five wolves at the front of the crowd that caught everyone's attention, and it slicked that there must be a mating ceremony going on. Keeping silent, the small fae leaned on her sister. Ever since the incident, Nyx had been helping Ember. Of course, she was doing her training as well but that was done while Ember was sleeping.

Turning her different colored eyes to the five wolves in front, she listened to the words that were spoken. They were declarations of love in different forms, but Nyx didn't understand any of it. What were they saying and what was the meaning to it? The small fae shrugged, not sure except for the fact that these there were two males being mated to two females.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2013, 20:40

As she walked into the clearing, there was a vague familiarity. The very second the memory was in reach, it was gone. There was nothing Ember could remember about this clearing, but Nyx had said this was where their home lay. Looking down at her sister, she nearly laughed at her bouncy way of walking. Nyx hadn't left her side since Ember had left the healer den, but she would have to tell her sister that she was ready to explore alone soon. After hours of talking, Ember knew that Nyx had a mentor and had her own duties to fulfill. That, and Ember was a grown wolf and could take care of herself. Albeit that she was an amnesiac one, but that didn't really matter to her. Keeping the left side of her face hidden from anyone that looked, Ember sat and listened quietly to what was going on. She understood that this was ceremony and what was going on. Glancing at Nyx, the fae saw her sister's confusion. Ember made a mental note to tell Nyx later, smiling like everyone else there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 14:13

The painfully thin fae with her bones jutting out under her pelt, walked into the camp clearing gracefully and confidently. A pale pink tongue slid out and licked the teeth that would forever be exposed to the harsh elements since no skin protected them. Constantly she had to lick the gums and teeth to remove the dirt, grime and other foreign particles that got into her mouth and threatened to rot her teeth away. She sighed as a warm breeze caressed the old scars and naked dark pink skin and in some places, muscle, gently. It was nice to feel nature give her a touch like that, a touch that she had felt only once from a male. She hung onto the feeling for a while, her left eye closed in bliss, the other creepily unblinking, as if the right side of her died with its eyes open. Her eye snapped open, growing hard with sudden anger. Growling softly, she skirted the sides of the camp, looking for a den.

The soft twittering of a lark's complex song caught Erika's attention, looking up, she saw a few species of larks, Crested lark, Calandra lark, and Skylark singing in a small maple tree which sat far away from the other wolves' dens. A strange, twisted smile lit up the her face, the muscles pulling up what was left of the right half of her lips into an even more macabre grin. Perfect... She thought to herself. A perfect den, right under the musicians of the forest...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 21:17

Her fur bristled in anticipation to both hear and to speak as the couple sat, their bodies sharing in their warmth and chills upon the Alpha's rock. His side against hers was her solace this morning hour, one that was particularly welcomed, for not all that gathered before her were pleased to answer their leader's call. Many faces in the shifting sea of wolven colors were not recognizable to her morning eyes; those whom idled beneath the shadows of the clearing's edge, hiding for the benefit of themselves and those they kept at bay, boredom all but dripping from beneath those lashes that shielded their gaze from sight. There were also, of course, those whom sat in their own shadow of brooding, those whom took no second chance to sneak a glare towards the male whom puffed sweet breaths at her ear, the king they had condemned to their hidden rage that they would no sooner bow to in the light. She was never properly introduced to her lover's Beta; the one with name as sharp as his tongue and coat off the raven's back, nor his recent...addition to his humbled chamber, but as she watched the two fester and seethe and cook in their unseen tension she realized it may have been for the best. However the danger, she would oblige in looking from afar when the situation allowed it, and what she did indeed see was not pleasant to hers nor any's experienced eye. She may have been but a simple Apprentice but Lucy was no fool, nor was she phased by lying smiles or guarded words of a male wishing secrecy. Steele would act upon his wicked soon enough, she was sure, and whether it was beneath this night's moon or come a seasons's time, Azul would be ready.

Kenai's words and their effect upon her were numbed in her heated bliss, her head slipping further into the fitted nook at her Alpha's shoulder, falling beneath his scent's spell until it was his time to face her and speak. His eyes were all she sought as he did so, her smile for those of brassy fires alone, though the haze was shot as his fluttering lips were eventually replaced with silence. Reality was quick to return to choke her, forcing the breath that hung in her throat from the mouth that clung with a stab that lingered and pulsed behind her chest. Her eyes closed as she willed her tongue to cooperate, knowing that he - his ears, his eyes - would be the only she would touch.

"Azul; my Alpha. How rare you are. You are a king, so kind and so strong, but to me you are so much...more. You do not realize, love, how very amazing you are, how influential your presence is to not only me but to the pack that you have created. I suppose you never will admit to your worth, to what so many so clearly see, but you can be sure that I will attempt to convince you otherwise every waking hour and each moment between. You've saved me, Azul. Me; a simple fae, weak and broken and in too many aspects unworthy, a female with a heart split and spirit drowned in doubt, and you saved her. As your Alphess I will strive to keep what you have built alive, and I promise this both to you and to your people. As your mate I will protect all that I may with my life, I will guide when you are in need of guidance and will follow when your company is scarce, and I will love you. Endlessly and forever. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 21:56

Juno gulped a lump that had suddenly formed in the back of her throat, most eyes on them, some on the couple already upon the rock next to Kenai, the Elite. Back in her family's pack, standing on the Alpha's rock had been a common thing to the fae, but not that she wasn't in that environment with a whole another pack surrounding her, she felt nervous. If she would of known that this had been a mating ceremony not only for Azul and the one fae, but for Marrok and her as well, she would of prepared a more mesmerized lines for her vows. Her ears smiled to the brute as she seated her self on the opposite side of the rock, no trave of nervousness to be found. Listening to both of the Alphas vows, she turned her head to meet Marrok's gaze. His promising words sent tears welling in the dips of her emerald hues. The heart felt like it was flying away from her grasp, holding her ground, she heard Kenai cueing the female and her to announce their own set of words.

She had so much to say to the brute that made her feel something she had never felt before, not even with Ace. Once Lucy was finished, Juno looked deep into his amber eyes, blinking back tears as she opened her mouth to speak. "Marrok; I stand here upon this rock looking into the eyes of a wonderful brute, my best friend and soul mate. The day I first lay my eyes upon you, I knew you would change my life because something changed. If I had known now of what I did then, I would of known that those sudden feelings was an indescribable love. I've never known someone so kind and caring like you, Marrok. We had spent days on end, laughing, and talking about ourselves and in that time, the feelings got stronger. Till this very day, I will never regret meeting you in that swamp, because that day was the greatest day of my entire life. I promise to this day to stand by your side to fight, to care for and love till the days we move on to a new home. I love you Marrok, forever and always."
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 14:08

The two pale yellow eyes flashed as she finally noticed the wolves standing in the clearing. She bit back a growl in disgust. Ah yes, LOVE! She had long forgotten what it was like to feel that fluttering, nervous feeling in her gut as she looked at the one she admired. She remembered that fiery orange brute, his kind green eyes, alight with a strange fire, as he stared at her, nervously saying hello. But that was the past, and the brute was either dead or somewhere far away. And she had no room in her heart for love, for it was shriveled and black. Looking back she observed the ritual. There were 5 wolves at the ceremony, one of the males obviously looked like a leader, a beta or an alpha no less, the other two she recognized, Juno and that mate of hers. Good for them at least.

A sigh fluttered on her lips and she turned her back to the congregate of wolves at the clearing. She had no time for meet and greets, and she feared her face would startle a few of them in the crowd. THAT was the way to introduce yourself to the pack, by scaring everyone silly. Stretching her skeleton-like body, she circled the maple, silent pawsteps barely disturbing a thing as she searched for a perfect place to start. Occasionally she looked up to see the wolves' ceremony and half-remembered memories would fly in her brain, the smell of his fur...the way it turned into fire in the sunlight...NO! Stop! He's gone now. There's no room for those feelings of regret....Focus on your den... With a snarl she started pawing at the ground. Here...
Back to top Go down
Kenai of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Kenai of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 15:32

After the faes exchanged their vows to their loved ones, Kenai cleared his throat. As he looked over the crowd, he smiled. "With the closing oft he ceremony, I shall request that each brute lick the cheek of his fae and that each fae lick the cheek of her brute." He turned his head from side to side, watching as the Alphas and Deltas did as he told them to. When they were finished, possibly whispering sweet things to one another, he looked back to the pack. "Today, I am honored to announce we have a new Alphess to the pack! I have also joined Alpha Azul and Alphess Lucy, along with Delta Marrok and Delta Juno. May the pack acknowledge their love and devotion. Should anyone have an issue with their mating, then take it up with the Alpha himself. Congratulate the wolves on this fine day and show the respect you have for the Alpha to our new Alphess. This ceremony is officially over!" He looked to the Deltas and nodded his head, "congratulations you two. I hope that someday I find the love that you share for one another." Once the two stepped down from the rock, he turned his attention to the Alphas. "Congratulations Alphess Lucy and Alpha Azul! I am very pleased to see the ceremony went well. Now if you will excuse me, I have some things to take care of." With a dip of his head, he moved from the rock and made his way somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 17:11

Time Skip has been initiated by Alpha Azul. All the wolves moved to their own paths, whether it be to dens or other places. - Alpha Azul
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 07:33

Time Skip has been initiated by Alphess Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Of Helidos
Administrator
Administrator
Quinn Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 08:23

With the middle of autumn surrounding them, winter was just around the corner. The Alphess was excited for the thought of it to touch their lands. She loved the snow. It was so pure and innocent as it drenched itself over the land like in a lover's embrace. Quinn had been resting in her den, even as she was no longer awake. She only laid there by her mate, allowing the thoughts of their joining to rush through her mind. The thought alone made her smile and she could not help it, not in the slightest. As she moved to stand on her four paws, she stretched her legs out. Her body was still tired from being up so early in the morning, but the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. The Alphess walked out slowly from her den, and her eyes met with the light of morning. She smiled to the sun, taking in the early morning glow as she closed her eye lids, shielding them from the bright rays. She moved to a large rock, upon which she once saw Azul sitting on to call the pack to order. The thought of doing this once again was enough to make her smile. Azul had always been a dear soul to her, kind and never unfair. But now it was her turn to call the pack together, to sit on the rock and direct order to their lives. She would never forget the white wolf with a heart of gold. As she moved to the stone throne, she rested each paw onto it gently. Standing tall and straight, she searched over the barren camp clearing, looking to the dens fill with life, and some with love. It was an adoring thought. But before she would call her pack for their presence, she began cleaning herself. She had always taken great care of her coat and for an instance such as this, it would be important for her to look her absolute best. It wasn't every day wolves within the pack had found love in another. And today would be one for all to celebrate. Perhaps seeing some wolves joyful and in love, would cause others to feel the same feeling. When her coat was perfect as she liked, she lifted her chin into the air and howled loud for all to hear. Her call was loud and filled with the joy of a thousand suns. As she called to the pack, she did her very best to make sure all would hear the call she made. Her tail curled over her spine and when it was over, her chin fell to a normal position.

As the wolves started to come to the center point of the pack clearing, she smiled to them all. How could she not be overjoyed right now? Walking out of their dens with sleepy faces and bright bushy tails, Quinn waited for her mate to come to her side. "Good morning, I am sorry for waking you all, but I must say that we have some good news and a ceremony to begin. If I could please have Elite Nnlya, Warrior Drogo, Lead Healer Jackle and Healer Ember please come up and stand to both sides of me, then we shall begin. But before we get started, I must say that it is an honor to be doing this ceremony. On the day of my ceremony, I remember being very happy, like I would never be this happy again, but with Fenris, every single day is better than the first one. And when I get the chance to see true love in another, it is quite the blessing. So if everyone could please give their attention to these pairs, please remain silent and at the end you will be able to congratulate both parties at the very end." She waited for the wolves to settle, she would then begin.
Back to top Go down
Fenris Of Helidos
Fenris Of Helidos

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 09:39

The hour had been late when the weary Alpha has slunk back into the confines of his den. He took pause to gaze down at the small sleeping mass that was his beloved. She looked so peaceful in her sleep, he didn't dare wake her and burden her with the horrors tonight had brought to him. Carefully and quietly he had laid down beside her, flinching when she had shifted and taken a deeper breath than the others. But, when he had confirmed her still to be asleep, he relaxed, though only back to his original state which was far from calm. The sun would rise soon, and another day would begin for the wolves of Helidos. He wondered how many of them lived in blissful ignorance of the monster that lived so close to them. He dared not try and sleep, for it would be too short, and only filled with nightmares. The venomous words that had spilled forth from the demons mouth still rang through his ears like the sharp crack of thunder in a raging storm. How much had been true? Had any of it? Or was it all lies, designed to taunt hin, to break him down and cause him nothing but pain. He had never held ill feelings towards the old Elite of Maple Woods, but now, anger surged through his veins causing his blood to boil. If any of what that monster had said were true, he would kill him, even if he had to die along side him. He must speak with Quinn on the matter. He couldn't for one second believe that she would have betrayed him in such a way as to find herself with Teren in such a way, but still, he must tell her what was said, but now was not the time.

Lost in his plots for revenge, wallowing in the horrid thoughts of what may have become of his poor pups, he lay awake beside his mate, only closing his eyes once he heard her begin to stir. She lay awake for some time, and he pretended to sleep, but only until he began to feel the pull of true sleep begin. He knew if he held his eyes shut for any longer, then sleep would take him and he would be lost in blackened dreams and the day would be wasted. He forced a smile across his face as he looked over her, she seemed so happy, how could he take that from her and burden her with what he held. Watching as she walked from the den, he allowed the false smile to melt from his lips. Taking a deep breath, he sighed heavily, before pushing himself off the ground. He was tired, mentally and physically exhausted, but he had to put on a show and pretend as though all was well, at least for now. Eventually, he found his way from the den, and made his way to stand beside Quinn as she called out to the pack. Though he attempted to look awake, there was a stiffness about him that suggested otherwise. Watching the wolves gather, he sighed once more, though this time not audibly. He had to protect them against this menacing beast, but he didn't know how. Should he warn them of what lurked in the shadows? Were they better off knowing of the demon what wished ill will upon them all? Of this he didn't know, but now was not the time. Now was the time for love to unite two couples before the pack.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 10:18

Beauty began to falter in many forms and ways, but the morning sun of the clearing could never be a sight worth not smiling about. Debris, nasty particles clung to her very fur, to which she soon compelled to rid, so that her luscious black coat reigned most graciously of all, or at least above most. For once, she found joy in seeing her beloved sleep, soundly all on his own despite what would happen to them in the near future to life's control. She leaned down, snout pointed to the ground, and leaned over slightly so that she was just short of hovering over him. Tail swaying casually behind her, they brushed her ankles. The beta female greeted her love with a soft lick of the muzzle, before it then developed into a mass of great affections. A gentle, muffling noise cooed from her lips - for she felt the need to embrace her beloved, for tomorrow she would not know of what could happen to them as a pair. Perhaps death would come too soon, or they'd be separated by another natural disaster. Either way, she paid as much as her love to him at that moment as much as she could, that is, before she would go off wandering in the neutrals, "My love.. Quinn has called for the pack.." Juno gave into a tender laugh, though dim as if it were a whisper only meant for her mate's very ears. It would come to a surprise to her love, being that she was providing her affections suddenly, but she tried her best to make it worthwhile. When he'd awaken, and she'd be able to see those beautiful amber eyes, she'd smile in it's lovely presence as they most likely met hers, "I would like to speak with you after the meeting.. okay?" She wasn't sure whether or not Aleu was farther inside of the den, or perhaps left the early morning to get some training in on her own. Juno knew the ways of a pup's mind, and never found it a bother to when she'd arrive home or leave. It was not her home, and if air was needed away from the pack, she'd allow it. But if trouble arose, she'd have to be put behind some boundaries for her safety, as she promised to her mother.

Either way, the Beta female left her to the decision of when she'd arrive - the pup would have to learn responsibility some time or another, and since she did not know how Erenyx meetings went, Juno had no way of knowing if the young apprentice knew what to do when howled for. Shaking her head, she trusted that Aleu would know better, and follow suit to where others were merging, hopefully that would help guide her if confused otherwise. The glossy black female lingered closer, watching to see if others would arise from their dens and hear the call before she. Though as much as concern tried to bite at her tail, Juno simply shrugged it off in replace of mild interest. Her posture gave an intimidating aspect, her mouth was lowered, eyes glaring, though that was not purposed, shoulders hunched and tail raised over her back. Licking her maw, she inched within the area of the Alpha's quarters and took her time in greeting the newly appointed Queen and King with a gentle bow to their rank and with dearest respect, aided them with company upon the rock. Though she stayed at an angle from them, being so that they were set in front of them, and there was room for the Elite's behind that. The three highest ranks would remain seated on this large rock to represent their position and importance, as it always had. When Marrok'd arrived, she'd nod and chuckle softly to herself before a veil of serious fell over her to Quinn's words. Her eyes flew to Nnlya first and offered the kindest smile of internal congratulations to the Elite, before then offering one to Eclipse as a small hello to the morning. Then she tried to find Drogo in the mists of things, never really having seen him in person, but hearing of him when he was Delta male. But he was demoted, for a reason she did not know, perhaps of failure to perform duties. But she granted him a mutual nod and welcomed him no matter the case. Today was their day to shine bright with love, and a small smirk led her to believe that pups would soon arrive this spring, if lucky.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 13:55

Dreams of a hunt of large hooved beasts and a large hunting party bounced about in Marrok's mind. His paws twitched slightly and small whines escaped his maw as he flew after the prey, his party following obediently behind him. Glory would soon be upon him as he could almost taste the bloody flesh at his teeth when Juno's sweet scent awoke him.Confused and still half asleep he jostled himself awake as Juno nuzzled and caressed him, driving her muzzle into his face and covering him in love. Smiling widely he opened his sleepy eyes and wrapped his own paws around her neck, bringing her closer into him. "Good morning to you too Juno, to what do I owe this pleasure this morning?" He asked with a chuckle, bringing his teeth up to gently nibble on her ear. He was soon interrupted when Juno stepped away and spoke of the meeting outside. Yawning widely he nodding, rising and following her outside. Letting his muscles stretch he saw her look to the back of the den. He wondered if their visitor was back there or out training, and left his wonders at that. He would protect Aleu as he had promised Juno, but his affections stopped their. She would never be kin to him, though he would treat her fairly and with compassion. She had yet to earn anything more of him, but perhaps that would change with time. Soon he was back on track, following Juno to the gathering and seating himself at her side. Brushing his shoulder against her fur he dipped his maw in greeting to Fenris and Quinn before moving his gaze over the arriving wolves. Many he new and a few new faces were sprinkled in, making Marrok mentally note to meet them after the meeting. He knew what this meeting was about and it made him smile. It made him remember the day he and Juno were mated so many seasons ago. Sighing happily he turned to Juno remembering her other statement. "What do you want to speak to me about?" He whispered, eager for her answer and the ceremony to begin.
Back to top Go down
Elite Nnlya
Administrator
Administrator
Elite Nnlya

Wolf Information
Purchases: 4 Character Slots; Graphics Shop

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 00:24

Nnlya had finally had her chance to sleep. At the urging of others she took just a few days to rest to herself, with the borders less populated. She caught up on so many hours of lost sleep refreshing and rebooting her body. When she wasn't sleeping she was strolling through the woods, not searching for company, only enjoying the beauties the world had to offer. The falling leaves of the season were wonderful, but commonplace after the past months. She sought out rivers, waterfalls and sandy shores. Water was very much her element, even her eyes mirrored the colour of a calm crystal sea. Such beautiful eyes which saw more than let on. Upon the time of the call the Elite had to wake, her time away couldn't last forever, she had work to do. Blinking away the sleep from her eyes she nuzzled her dearest Drogo, licking his cheek while her tail thumped happily against the floor of their den. "Come love, the Alphess has called us." She butted the side of his head with her own forehead, only softly. It was an affectionate gesture. The fae stood, bowing deeply into a stretch, enjoying the tingle of her muscles. Unsure if this was the day or not, she wouldn't take any chances. The charcoal she-wolf set to grooming her fur to a pristine condition, wanting to look her best if indeed she was Drogo were to be called before the pack. Crawling from the den she padded jauntily to the source of the call. Her Alpha and Alphess stood atop the traditional rock. Down below in the flanking positions were the Betas, as expected. Nnlya took her allotted place just a step behind Juno, nodding to each of her superiors in turn. Her tail thumped excitedly, this had to be it, what else could this meeting be for? She sat tall and proud, watching the others arrive in their own time. Nnlya was quite proud of the effort she'd put into her appearance today and how well it had turned out. Her coat was perfect, only rivalled by the meticulous daily routine of the Alphess. When called upon, she stood, a giant grin set upon her angelic face. She had to force herself not to go bounding up the rock and instead walk normally. Taking a seat to the Alphess' right she watched the others approach the dias. "Sir, My Lady. I hope today finds you well." She offered her one courtesy before her eyes returned to the movement of the one she loved. She had eyes for none but him, her smile stretching wider and happier with each step that brought him closer. This was it and she couldn't be more excited.
Back to top Go down
http://nnlyas-wonderland.tumblr.com/
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 10:45

More and more time had been spent from the clutches of the pack. The Elder was finding the days to be extremely long, and the nights even longer. Azul stayed far from his den, allowing the Healers to care for Lucy. She was going nowhere and he wondered if she would even make it past the day. Thoughts like these drove the Elder into madness. Everything he had loved, was once taken from him, one time or another. He knew love was pain, just a way for others to hurt you even further than they ever thought they could. The Elder wolf listened to the sound of the howl. He knew it well, maybe too well. The Alphess had been a long time friend of his, one he could depend on. Since she had taken over the pack, she and her mate Fenris, had done a wonderful job. The thought of running the pack often lingered in his mind, but it was not enough to wish he had the power once again. His time as an Alpha was over, but his time as an Elder had just begun. The wolves started to wander towards the call, and so did Azul. He set himself to the very back of the group. He did not want to be a spotlight or have wolves to wonder where he had been. He would rather be like a spirit among them. As he took his seat, he watched and waited for more to show. He studied each wolf as they entered, watching them sit, for he had nothing better to do. But a strange sight caught his eyes. Beside the exuberant Alphess, stood the Alpha male. Something about him was different, something was not right. His body looked far too rigid than normal, remembering few times he had actually seen the male. Azul knew this stance well, stress of something was bothering their Alpha. But it seemed he was doing a great job of keeping whatever it was from Quinn. The pair seemed to be like night and day of each other. Quinn was always bright and happy, while Fenris, almost dark and serious. Even more strange, the male did not utter a single word. Perhaps Azul had missed it, but it did not seem as though anything had been said from him. Continuing to watch in peace, he started to think of what could possibly be bothering the Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 13:50

A thin layer of mist coated the landscape as the pup roamed, the sun just starting to peak above the horizon as she once again tried to escape the lonely isolated feeling she felt weighing her down almost constantly. Just a few short days ago she had met with a pup from Erenyx, Striker. She had learned her mother's fate, and now she longed even more to get in touch with her brother, wanting to make a plan as to how to remove Teren and free her mother, even if it meant her own life was to be sacrificed so her brother may take his rightful place as Alpha. Oh how Aleu longed for that day, the day she could return home as a hero, a victor to end Teren's life and restore her father's blood to control over the pack.

Certainly after such a sacrifice she would be welcomed home, finally away from the cruel judgmental gazes of the Helidos wolves. They took care of her, sure. They tried to be nice, to uphold their promise to her mother, but Aleu could feel that was all they wanted. They didn't care about her and as soon as she could be off on her own she would. In a few more months she would be a year old, then she decided she would try to find room to make her own den, to hunt and train herself to be less of a burden on these wolves who wanted little to do with her.

However, Aleu's train of thought would quickly be interrupted by the howl of a powerful wolf. Pausing for a moment Aleu would have to do a double take, having never expected to hear a female Alpha call a pack meeting. With a sigh she would turn to walk back to the pack clearing, taking her time on the trek back to the pack clearing. After several long moments the pup would make her way into the clearing, a sudden sense of panic sweeping over her as she realized how many Helidos wolves were around her, and how many probably didn't know who she was, or might mistake her for Erenyx yet. Quickly the pup would back up to the treeline, skirting along side of it in an attempt to stay out of the way and go unnoticed as the pack gathered around her. Scanning the crowd before her she would spot Juno and Marrok, keeping their location in mind in case she would have to run to them, certain that they would at least try o protect her should the rest of the pack no recognize her.
Back to top Go down
Guardian Drogo
Guardian Drogo

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 15:08

Sweet dreams were brought to an end by even sweeter kisses. The warm tongue of his soon to be mate licked his cheek and her soft voice caused a smile to spread across his sleepy face. The Alphess had called, about what he was certain he knew, or at least he hoped he knew. He had been simply ecstatic when their Alpha's had granted them permission to be mated. They were told that a ceremony would be held to join them, and that they would know when the time was. He could only imagine that this was the case behind the tiny Alphess' call on this fine morning. Life was good for the warrior. Though he had seen his fair share of troubles, even since him time began here, things were better now than they had ever been for him. He was happy. Truly happy, and it was all thanks to the beautiful Elite who stood next to him. "Then we shouldn't keep her waiting." he said with a grin and rose to his feet, shaking the debris from his rusted coat. His coat did not take long to make look its usual meticulously clean self. He had always been taught to look his best, after all, when in the presence of the king, one didn't dare have a patch of fur out of place. And while there was no such need for formality here, olds habits die hard.

He followed Nnlya out of their den, and they made their way to the source of the call. The Alpha pair stood perched upon their throne, Beta Juno and Beta Marrok flanking them from below. The contrast in size of their petite Alphess and the hulking stature of their Alpha continued to humour him. It was an interesting sight to see them side by side, but never the less. Dipping his head in respect to all those who held rank above him, he took a seat with the other wolves and watched as Nnlya broke off to go and stand with those of a higher rank. While he did not mind being a simple warrior, he knew his talents would be but to better use elsewhere, a guardian to the Alpha's perhaps, but he would keep such thoughts to himself. As the others gathered, Quinn's voice finally broke through the murmurs of the mass. He had been right it seemed, though another couple would also be joined today, Lead Healer Jackle and Healer Ember were to become mates alongside himself and Nnlya. What a joyous day it would be, that not one, but two couples were to be granted permission to love, and to love properly. As instructed, he stepped forward, making his way to Nnlya's side, giving her a heartfelt smile and a gentle nuzzle before nodding to Quinn and Fenris and mouthing a silent thank you, not wishing to speak much to allow the ceremony to commence.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 07:41

The healer had begun to finish up his chores. The den needed a cleaning, they needed to stock up on some minor herbs, and he needed to check in on his healers. Especially one in particular, Ember. However, as he poked his head from theit den, a familiar call had graced his ears. Alphess Quinn had called upon them and he desperately searched for his love, but she wasn't near. The howl was long and loud, if he could hear it, certainly Ember could hear it from wherever she was. With a quick grooming session, Jackle rushed to the meeting. The words of Quinn came fast and he joined her side pleasantly. With a gentle bow, Jackle acknowledged the Alpha pair with a smile and stood to their side, a decent space away.

As he sat down, his shoulders adjusted to his weight and his off white coat was still dirty. It was the life of a healer but now he felt embarrassed that he wasn't clean enough, and certainly the whole pack was here or they soon would be. Jackle worried what Ember would say to his appearance, the lead healer was so lost his mind trying to build up supplies, that he didn't have time. As he glanced out into the clearing, he saw his friend Nnyla, and smiled at how foolish he once was. Quickly he whispered, "ththanks hank you", to her because if she had never rejected him he would never have meet Ember. And, without Ember, he didn't feel whole. Jackle wondered why they were here, until it dawned on him that it was a mating ceremony. The male smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 17:13

The howl came to her among the dirty rooting through fallen leaves. Early on they had fallen from their tree, leaving the large plant bare and eerie looking when the darkness were to come. Ember had been quiet as she could in her searching; she had again wandered off by herself. She’d been spending so much time with her love that, in fact, the supplies had been going dry without a batted eye. She didn’t want to be unprepared for winter, and so she left her beloved to his vices and trotted off to search where she knew the supply would flourish. Quietly she’d dug through leaves and even enjoyed a nap or two underneath the crinkling crisps. Her heart was full, so full that it filled itself to the brim and poured over in joy. Nevertheless, she could not forget her duties. Back to the current and her ears were perked up to reassure herself of the Alphess’ call. Unfortunately she’d found nothing so far, but she was powerless against such a call. The healer inhaled deeply and began her travel to back to camp. Leaves rustled and crunched beneath her paws, but they didn’t sound at all pained. Nothing had taken Ember from her happy cloud. Even the air seemed to sing to her in this precious season. It was oddly beautiful, though she preferred the springtime. The flowers, the newborns, and the world seemed to renew her mood when it had grown even the slightest bit sour.

As she arrived, she noticed she had again failed to be one of the first to be there. But she wasn’t the last; that would have to be good enough. Undoubtedly her love should have been there already. Ember searched for his lovely form but, try as she might, she couldn’t seem to recognize him from the others. She felt almost alarmed that she could not see him as she weaved among the small mass that had gathered. Finally, when Ember laid her pale eyes upon him, she was surprised to find his coat not in it’s usual state. She’d grown accustomed to seeing him pristine and oh so collected; this was indeed a new sight for her. Ember’s own coat wasn’t the cleanest nor the dirtiest at all due to the normalcy of her day. Quietly she watched him and decided that she liked this look upon him. In fact, she decided that she adored such a thing. Another thing was his place beside the alphess. She wasn’t sure why he was there exactly, but she went along anyways. The healer tilted her head curiously as she made it to his side, finally looking to his face and the smile upon his lips. “Hello, my love,” she said as she nuzzled into his neck. She wasn’t going to ask why he was smiling in such a way, but rather pondered over the options herself. The alphess had been saying something about ‘pairs’ and ‘ceremonies’ along with her name as she had come in, but she didn’t quite make the connection at first. The ohOh! Soon Ember was smiling too, grooming some of the dirt from Jackle's coat as she understood exactly what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next