Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp Clearing - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 21:24

Smiling at her answering his question his bushy tail swept out behind him and curled around his legs in the opposite direction. Such a move wasn't to show him being uncomfortable, but rather it gave him chance to show being pleased at her willingness to answer him. Marrok didn't question further her happy memory or react to her saying she killed another wolf. Showing judgment wouldn't go well for him when he himself had slaughtered two wolves in his past, one being his father. "Myself? Well a happy memory for me would be when I met my future mate Luna one fall morning. My first kill would be a squirrel when I was six moons old." He spoke as the flood of memories hit him once again. Fighting not to be swept away in their current he spoke again. "What about an ambition of yours?" He questioned.

At her next set of statements the male could hardly hold back a smirk from growing on his maw. Talk about him being suggestive he chuckled in his mind. "You could just ask me you know, I wouldn't think less of you. The weather is getting bad and I'd be happy to share my den with you. Don't take it suggestively either miss Esmerelda but out of anyone to share it with I'd place you high on my list." He said with a grin and readied himself if she were to slap him just then.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 21:42

Love, what trivial and absolutely ridiculous thing. The way his eye unconsciously lit up when Marrok spoke, even vaguely, about his previous mate, made Esmeralda ill. The squirrel was so much more interesting that another ignorant, wooed fae who had only devoted her life to pup birthing and submissive-brute-tail-gating. Esmeralda let her eyes wander for a brief moment, feeling he would speak of her more, interesting very little, but returned when Marrok asked another question. "Ambition..." along with the pause, the winter air seemed to become even more chilled as if Hell were raising around them while the demon uncovered her true desire, "this ambition you seek of...my want is power, it is my need, desire and then my ambition. Untamed, unmatched, power."

The smirk was not unexpected but for her desire, she had to let it slide for now. Instead she just gave a lightened glare while her eyes remained the same bone-chilling cold to make up for the disdain her glare did not entirely achieve. "You will never think less of me," the comment arose fiercely, not a suggestion but an order. "I appreciate it...now, do you need help finishing your den?" Esmeralda asked, changing the subject only slightly, not wanting to speak more on the matter of how they would, by tonight, most likely be sharing a den.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 22:02

Power? He wouldn't have imagined this female before him was so like the male in his previous pack who had killed Luna out of jealously of his power. "Its a strong feeling to have, be careful with it. Such a thing can drive a wolf mad with want and I'd hate to see you get hurt because of it." He spoke softly before turning back towards his den finally. "Well if I'm to have such wonderful company tonight I should get off my tail and finish this hole." He said more to himself then his companion. Not waiting for her reply he tore into the dirt and started digging once again, creating a pile of dirt behind him in the process.

She spoke again and the male flicked his ears back to acknowledge he had heard her. "To think less of you would prove harder then to think higher of Beta Steele miss, don't fret about it." He spoke over his shoulder as his paws worked harder. In a few minutes his efforts left his hole slightly larger and house a small wolf at most, yet this wasn't good enough. At her next request he half thought about declining her request to say face yet with the setting sun looming over them he wanted this task done with. "If you wish you may, I can dig but the dirt I bring up should go somewhere." He said looming back to her before turning and resuming digging.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 22:22

"I will head your warning but do not fret, the power I seek will be my own to weild. Never shall it consume me." She let her serious aura dial down since the conversation was beginning to become a lighter subject, though, she had to admit, a tad bit embarrassing. Esmeralda did not wish to sleep with Genevieve then sharing a den with another fae would be highly aggravating, Marrok was perfect, especially for what she had planned for him. Esmeralda moved her position so she was to the side, out of range from his dirt spree, and watched with interest as he dug with the intention of a den big enough for two.

"Head my own warning, Marrok; hold no respect but that is needed to avoid his tantrums, or ravish in them if you wish, for Steele deserves no such praise. A coyote deserves more." Esmeralda made her comment end to be non-expanded, simply telling her way of it and not allowing Marrok to question her obvious dislike for the Beta. When he accepted her efforts, Esmeralda nodded and went to assist.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 22:31

"Respect? My dear I hold no such thing for that brute. I meant that it would be impossible for me to have even a sliver of respect for such a being." He chuckled to her, not responding to her previous statement. If she wanted power so bad he couldn't stand in her way, but it would be sad if she fell down the same road as Olaru from his old pack. "You give the coyote too much credit, a weasel deserves more than him," he laughed out once more as his paws found a rock and he hefted it out.

The digging presumed and soon the makings of a good sized den camp into view. It wasn't perfect but with some fine tuning it would prove habitable for the pair. The rook would need to be higher and one wall needed more something our, but it was a good start. Looking back the male saw Esmerelda removing a dirt and he smiled with approval. "So you never asked me another question, or do you not want to know anything more about me?" He questioned while continuing to dig. A stir of question for the female were in his mind, yet he would obey the game of give an take and not overwhelm her on their first day of meeting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 22:46

Esmeralda would not dare admit she had been confused by his previous statement, as she was rarely tangled by the weaving of words, but simply nodded to hide her previous confusion. Esmeralda let Marrok be given the privilege of one of her, rarer, grins as he too showed discontent for her new sworn enemy. Yes, it was a grin of ill intent but it was still a smile of sorts and Esmeralda wasn't exactly known to share her sister's love of a joyful, gleaming grin. "I completely agree, it's assaulting to any animal really." Now she had questions for Marrok.

In little time the den showed promise and with that promise, Esmeralda was began to ravish in her malevolent thoughts. Her dirt removing had been finished and she stepped nearing to him to speak clearer and direct, "Well, at the moment I have a few...first, how was your first encounter with Beta Steele?"

Last edited by Warrior Esmeralda on February 9th 2013, 23:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 22:58

Inspired by her perk of attention Marrok's digs grew harder and more dirt exited the now large opening to the den. Behind him the pile was slowly taken away by the female and he nearly hit her with a rock being chucked behind him. "Sorry bout that" he said with half his body in the dirt fighting with roots in the roof. Hearing talk about Steele his smirk grew and he paused a moment to answer her.

"Our meeting was nothing special, he met me on the boarder and tried to seduce me into submission. I'm not won over so easier and talked circles around him. Poor thing must have grown dizzy for his retorts grew more harmless with each word I said. He even had the gall to bring my late father into the insults before Alpha Azul came to set him straight. Lucky for him because he was getting on my nerves at that point." Marrok said averting his gaze from her to keep his aggressive gaze away from her. "I know I'm supposed to respect the high ranks, but I can't bring myself to respect such a vile male as himself." He spoke lower unsure of her true feelings for the Beta or if he was within listening distance. Being new here he didn't want unnecessary trouble for him, yet wasn't afraid to speak his mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 23:19

The silver haired fae digs roughly, having a slightly rough time digging up the frozen topsoil. The fur on the back of Skye’s neck and spine stands straight up as she feels someone’s eyes on her. She snaps her head back quickly, but by the time she looks, neither of the two wolves are looking at her anymore, they are digging a den for themselves. Skye slowly turns back to the task at hand, clawing her hind nails into the ground in order to give her leverage while raking the ground in front of her with both front paws at the same time. She works in this fashion for a few minutes to get the frozen topsoil removed. Then, she begins to dig with her front paws in an alternating fashion; right, left, right, left, right, left, in a methodically even pace.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 20:59

Talk of Steele itched like a million ticks, Esmeralda loved to talk of her hate for the male but the thought of him crawled under her skin. She easily avoided the flying dirt and flung rocks, her emerald eyes intently staring at his dirt covered paws, deep within her mind's abyss. Every so slowly, she let her emerald eyes drift back to Marrok's face, a light sigh escaping her. "He truly is a pain in the ass." Her forelegs stretched far before her, ashen paws hidden by the freshly dug soil. "Well, I have some hunting to do...distraction. I appreciate your hospitality, Marrok. I shall return soon." With that Esmeralda turned away from Marrok, her eyes befalling the new pack member and regaining their usual, icy composure. Weakling, Esmeralda's bitter thoughts recoiled before she fled into the endless woods, running wherever her damn paws would take her.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2013, 21:05

Marrok only nodded to the female as his whole body now was in the den. He was fighting with a large rock in the ceiling that he wanted gone and couldn't be bothered. Listening to her speak he pushed at the rock until it fell, sending dirt falling into his face and fur. Coughing a bit the male pushed the rock out of the den and smiled at Esmerelda. "No rush, I will be here when you return. Tonight you shall have a den fit for a queen or a fae such as yourself." He said before dipping his maw and retuning to digging.

Over his shoulder he spotted the new female digging as well. Seeing her struggle with the frozen ground he paused in his own den to trot over to Skye. "Why hello there miss, would you like any help?" He questioned meeting her gaze to flash a grin. Esmerelda had only just left, but that didn't mean Marrok couldn't be polite to his pack mates. This new female smelled of the pack, but only just. He would be happy to help her then he'd have to finish the den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 00:04

The silver haired fae abruptly stops digging, and turns to look at Marrok. She looks friendly as she stands up tall, several inches taller than the next biggest fae in the pack. Her tail sways back and forth. ”Well, I wouldn’t mind the help, but somehow I don’t think your mate will like that.” She smirks a bit, then sits down on the frozen ground so she can scratch her ear with her hind leg. After doing so, she stands back up and shakes quickly, getting rid of the snow that collected on her silvery coat. “I’m new here, and I’d rather not get in a fight my first day, ya know? Your mate already doesn’t look too keen on me.” Skye looks the brute over with her seemingly luminescent cerulean eyes, then looks towards his den, then back at Marrok. ”I’m Skye, by the way.”
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 00:34

Smiling at the larger female Marrok dipped his maw to her and listened to her soft voice. He had already finished his own den, which was now large enough to house two wolves comfortably, proud with it he was willing to take a break and help Skye out if needed. As she spoke, however, a smirk grew on his face and made her sable fur part on his head as his face showed humor. "I believe you misunderstand miss Skye, Esmerelda is not my mate. She is more of a friend whom I'm only sharing my den with for noble reasons. I do hope you don't feel any less of me because of this." He said hoping she wouldn't view him like so many did Damon.

"I'd be glad to help you with your den, Esme won't fight you because of this. She may be sharp, but isn't unreasonable." This female was kind and Marrok was keen on getting to know her better. Standing up from his sitting position he padded over to where she had started to dig. Taking a few whiffs at the ground and casually scraped a paw over the frozen ground. It was hard, much harder then where he had made a den, but he was up for the challenge. "How big would you like our den?" He asked as he turned to face her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 01:08

The silver haired fae smiles as she looks at Marrok. Her tail continues to sway back and forth, indicating that she is happy at the moment. ”Oh but my dear, I believe you misunderstand, don’t you know that all females are unreasonable?” She smirks a bit as she says this, and her bright, blue eyes look particularly brilliant as she smiles playfully. “Especially where males are concerned... ” She nods her head once. “But I suppose if you trust this fae, you are welcome to help me with my den if you would really like to. ” Skye begins to dig into the dirt, making sure to leave the roots as a support system for the roof of her den. She stops for a moment and looks up from her digging when Marrok asks the question. “How big would I like our den? Boy, you move fast, don’t you? Next you’ll be asking when the pups are due.” Skye barks a laugh as she starts digging again.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 01:28

ooc-I meant your but I can work with that lol

Marrok grinned at the female's happy face but that smile quickly faded away at her words. "Not all are unreasonable my dear, some can be quite intriguing once you get to know them." He said through a false grin. Feeling a bit uneasy about where this conversation was going Marrok took a gulp and began to dig. Working quickly he broke through the frozen crust and within no time a small depression grew in the ground. He then stuck his head in the hole and began to scrape out dirt when her next words hit him.

Standing up quickly he thumped his head on the ceiling, causing dirt to fall on him. "Our den? I'm sorry I meant your den miss, I'd never imply anything like that." He stammered feeling quite embarrassed by his slip on the tongue. He didn't mean for that to come out of his maw, but now the damage was done and he must live with it. Turning back to digging Marrok tried to change the subject. "So um Skye where did you live prior to this? I came from a pack high in the mountains." He said offering some of his own information to perhaps ease her into answering him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 02:55

The silver haired fae looks curiously at Marrok’s reaction. She had meant it as a joke, but she got the feeling he wasn’t the joking around type, so she just dropped it. She dug next to Marrok, and her hole in the ground grew at approximately the same rate as his, though admittedly the brute was a bit faster at digging. Skye tried to suppress a chuckle as he said he’d never imply anything like that, she didn’t want him to think she was laughing at him since it seemed that humor was mostly lost on him. She continued digging next to him, right left right left right left right left....
She looked in his direction as he asked where she lived prior to this, but she kept digging and quickly looked down. ”Oh you know, just around... been travelling alone for quite awhile. Been on my own since I was a yearling. Before that I lived with my birth pack.” Her voice dropped a bit towards the end of this sentence and she started looking a bit sad. She continued digging, clawing at the ground more vigorously than before.

Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2013, 09:16

Continuing to dig Marrok was now panting to keep up with the silver furred fae. She had now picked up the pace an the pair was now nearly finished with her den. Pausing for a minute in his digging the sable male pulled out of the hole and shock off his brown fur. Waves of dirt flew off him, landing had grown quiet now which made him wonder if he had said something wrong. Marrok had his own sense of humor and wasn't totally serious, though her jokes weren't really his type. Thinking for a moment at something to lift her spirit she suddenly spoke, causing him to pause in his thought process.

Marrok noted the change of tone in her voice, figuring her birth pack wasn't something she wished to speak about. Respecting her privacy Marrok didn't push her further. "Ah say no more my dear, for some memories should not be brought up. What about a happy memory of yours? One of my most happiest memories was when I was six moons old and caught a squirrel in a snow storm." He said wondering if she would break out of her slump.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 21:08

((sorry, was out this weekend))

Skye appeared deep in thought after Marrok asked her the question. She continued digging, trying to think of a happy memory that hadn’t been marred by the events leading up to the departure from her birth pack. The silver haired fae’s muzzle pulled down in a slight frown as she tried to think of something, anything. She finally gave up and kept digging as she sighed, then she stopped. She looked to Marrok.
”Not to sound like a downer but all my happy memories are sad now.” But her voice sounded steady, like she had already felt the loss, accepted it, and moved on. ”But all those things happened a long time ago, and I am hoping that I can make some happy memories now that I am here. Ya know?” Skye smiled at Marrok, trying to reassure him that she was fine. She then looked at the den that they had formed. ”It looks really great, thanks for your help.” Skye paced a few steps in front of the den, surveying it. ”Want to tell me your squirrel story?” She asked him as she sat in the entrance of her new den, smiling at him.

Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 20:37

Marrok flicked his ears back as she spoke and dropped his gaze. Growing slightly bored of this conversation his gaze fell over the finished den before returning to her. Smiling to her now he dipped his maw, "No problem it was my pleasure miss Skye. Ah such a tale would be best told with a full stomach. I was planning on going out to the forest, care to join me?" He suggested as his stomach growled loudly under his thick fur. His dark amber eyes glanced in the direction of the forest and he longed for a nice run through the freshly fallen snow, would she join him?

ooc-sorry its short
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 19:23

[[Sorry, need to get this over with so the camp can go forward, it's still winter here lol...]]

Having left to attend to her own personal things, Esmeralda eventually returned to the camp clearing. Nothing much had happened at her absence, the only thing important that happened was her meeting with Maguray and the discussion they had after her border acceptance. Now the day was coming to a close and Esmeralda's body sought refuge from the harsh winter night. That refuge was in the den, a den which actually belonged to Warrior Marrok. By passing him and Skye, Esmeralda silently went into the den, nodding her head at his work. Inside there was enough room for another wolf with a tad extra inches so separate herself from her guest if he ever should arrive.

Her mind reeled at the possibilities of the next day and after a while Esmeralda forced her brain to turn off so sleep may take over. Laying in a curled ball, near the farthest wall of the den, she let her spiked tail cover her eyes, though there was so room for her to peer through the fine hairs and see if anyone entered.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 19:31

Exhausted from a long day of hunting and running through training drills left the male tired and sore. His time in the pack had proved dull aside from the small number of wolves he had met. Ember and Skye proved interesting while Lucy caught his attention firmly, such a shame she had the eye of the Alpha. What was he kidding he didn't want any female right now, it had only been a year since Luna's death and all. Stumbling into camp it was nearly dark as his tired eyes nearly failed to remain open. Stumbling around like a drunk Marrok eventually found his way to his den. Too tired to think he let his body give way and simply fall into the hole, and hit something soft.

Smelling the fur He nearly jumped back at the scent of Esmerelda, who was curled up near the entrance. "Sorry there didn't see you. I'm wiped out from hunting all day hope you don't mind miss." He said dipping his head to her as his ears flicked back. The den was large enough for the pair to be comfortable without being too close, but it was a bit cold out tonight.....Bad Marrok bad! He mentally yelled at himself as he walked to the far side of the den and lay down, placing his head on his paws. "How was your day?" He questioned not wishing to sleep just yet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 19:38

Marrok's presence did not change much for Esmeralda though she had never slept in a den with a male before, not in those circumstances anyway. She tried to hide her growing uncomfortable feeling and let it slide to the best of her ability, watching as he too took a comfortable spot in the den. "Liveable," she replied harshly as she watched his surprised face as he noticed her being there. She chuckled a little, under her breath, and looked away before saying, "I appreciate your hospitality Marrok..." she then made eye contact again, eyes narrowing. "Stay on your side though, I will not be a pleasant den mate if I wake up to your male tricks." Though Esmeralda would try to enter a deep sleep, her body would be on guard of Marrok's actions. Not waiting for a response, she returned to her curled position. Marrok, in truth, did not seem like a foolish male who would take liberties on her, so Esmeralda let her mind drift. Had he responded or spoken later on, she blocked out the sound. Deep in the caverns of her mental chambers, Esmeralda reflected on what the future would bring. Was this pack the right decision? Most likely not but for not it would do until a better, more suitable plan arose.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 19:46

~Next morning, magic weather change!!!~

The next day the bright sun rising woke the male from his deep slumber. Cracking his eyes open he nearly gasped as he saw that is his dreams he had scooched close enough to nearly brush Esmerelda's fur. Not knowing what to do he looked panicked for a moment before giving up and letting out a loud yawn. The bright sun had also brought a warm front and outside Marrok could smell wet dirt and melting snow. Happy that spring was finally on its way the male's next task was to rise without waking his den companion. Taking extreme delicacy to stand he couldn't help his back cracking, loudly, right into her ear. Damn it. Figuring she was awake by now he cept his eyes on the entrance and grinned. "Morning miss hope you slept well."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 19:55

Flowers? Emerald hues scanned the continuous flower field, the blooming flowers of so many color diversities it pained her eyes. She narrowed those eyes at the sight, disappointed in want glorious scene her brain had given her. The smell was intoxicating and eventually Esmeralda's dream form began to seek out an exit from the joyful dream. It wouldn't have surprised her if the flowers began to sing and dance and before long, due to her being awake in the dream and able to control it, they followed that fear. As her ashen paws scraped the ground, crushing the melodic plants, an exit seemed impossible. To the real world she began to move unexpectedly and seek refuge from whatever her body was lying on. As the flowers surrounded her, singing some tune of happiness and sunshine, Esmeralda could see the end. Death by flowers...how humiliating...

"Off!" She screamed though it came out only as a whisper. Her body did not move as she wished it to so she remained still. What a nightmare... Esmeralda quivered at the thought of those chorus flowers and leaned back into the figure she slept upon. Expecting crumbling, inner den soil, Esmeralda was not prepared for the gentle fur she received. Becoming frozen she was met with a voice which made her body jolt with fear. What had happened? Seeing Marrok has her choice of comfort she narrowed her eyes. "Good morning...I suppose...though the nightmare was unexpected. How did you fair?" Remembering her plan from the previous day, Esmeralda maintained a surprised aura but did not flee as she wished too. To stay in the odd position would confuse the male and that was how she wanted him. Only pressing into his fur, she let her legs stretch out, a yawn escaping her. Eying him from the corner of her emerald hues, Esmeralda sniffed the air to find out it had changed. So quickly, spring was here.
Back to top Go down
Marrok of Helidos
Marrok of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 20:22

Failing at getting up when Esmerelda spoke Marrok allowed his body to slip back down into a laying position. Feeling her warm fur against his back made him shiver, it was a feeling he hadn't felt in a long time. "Nightmare? What horrible beast plagued you in your sleep dear?" He questioned wondering what the harsh female considered dreadful enough to be in a nightmare. His own were filled with bloody images and high cliffs that he fell off of. In hers, well he didn't want to know. Outside the sun was rising and cast a gleam into his eyes. Rolling over he was now facing his companion yet still by her side. "Hello there." He said goofy like, hey it was early.

"Oh my nigh was wonderful. I cept to my promise as you saw, no monkey business from me miss." He said with a chuckle, keeping his pelt still brushing against hers. Perhaps she didn't want to hold him to that deal much longer? "I was thinking of some breakfast, care to join me or shall I provide you with a meal in your nest?" He offered, ready to uphold it if she wanted. Being polite Marrok would accommodate the fae if she wanted, better to have a friend than a enemy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 20:28

"It wasn't a nightmare to most...just to joyful to my liking." She whispered back, still not entirely awake. As he rolled, she froze for a moment, fearing her warmth would leave, but relaxed when he stayed put. Again he repeated a hello and she managed a smirk, amused at how foolish he appeared in the early morning. "So it seems..." her reply cut off as Marrok mentioned her warning from that previous night. She had not expected this twist but would continue to play on it, she couldn't be angry anyway since her body had sought the heat, not her mind.

"No...breakfasts sounds....satisfying...but I'd like to stay here a little longer." Compared to other manipulative faes, Esmeralda was not an expert on putting on the flirtatious tone. But even in the sudden situation, she'd managed to scrape off some layers of the usual venom and have her emerald hues appear more...likeable. Pressing more into the male's fur, Esmeralda let another yawn escape her until her eyelids weighed down once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Clearing - Main Story Camp Clearing - Main Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Clearing - Main Story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next