Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daltan (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Warrior Daltan
Warrior Daltan

Daltan (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Daltan (Finished) Daltan (Finished) Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 16:30

Name: Daltan

Pack: Helidos

Rank Requested: Warrior

Appearance:
Daltan is a larger timber wolf that stands at 80 cm tall and 97 pounds. His coat is a dark charcoal color with clear signs of wing around his muzzle. Grey coats his jowls. His eyes are a magnificent amber hue that is found fairly common in wolves, but Daltan has a sparkle that isn't really like the others. He has a very large body, but not as much as he used to have when he was of younger age. Daltan is still a fierce fighter as most veteran wolves would be. He has had his share of sparing and wars, therefore leaving him with some nasty scars. A larger one leads from his left shoulder, down halfway on his ribcage. Other small scars are found elsewhere if looked for closely.

Photo:

Spoiler:

History:
Daltan grew up in a large pack outside the borders of the western mountain ranges. They were rarely ever bothered by the other wildlife in the area, living happily as a large family. Most within the pack were kin. Some were not, but most had some relations to one another. Although it wasn't uncommon, Daltan found the incestuous relationships that were sometimes found within their pack odd. He didn't exactly find it right. As a young pup, he grew up with three other siblings. Two older sisters and a younger brother. He never had sibling rivalries within his natal pack, but did have many friendly competitions with some of the other pups as an apprentice. He was trained by a young male by the name of Jay. Jay was one of the most respected wolves within the pack despite his young age of two years old. He was undoubtedly the best warrior their pack had ever seen, and Daltan wanted noting more than to be just as good as him. He trained day and night with Jay until the ceremony came through to where he became one with the pack. He was excited, and would always remember the feeling of pride he had when given his official rank of warrior. Not much had occurred within his months of training. His siblings also earned their rankings at the ceremony. His eldest sister as warrior, the other as hunter, while his younger brother preferred to follow in the ways of healing and medicine.

After gaining his official ranking as an adult within the pack, he continued to train with Jay. Harder and much more vigorous than before. They were both now adult males and sparred constantly to work on their technique. Soon, a rival pack to which their own had a feud with for many years decided to end it. A war broke out between the rivaling packs. Blood and gore served them for hours on end until their pack was dwindling in numbers. They had to surrender. Daltan, he would not until he took a life in revenge for one taking the life of his mentor and sparring partner, Jay. He remembered his death vividly. A dark male of the other pack got to him before Daltan could save him. Tearing his throat to shreds before leaving his to decay. That was his target. Rushing through the wilderness, he launched himself through the air and onto the back of the rivaling pack wolf. The other didn't have the reaction time to defend himself. Going for his throat, Daltan received a nasty scratch along his left side as the other brute lashed out at him. Fighting his way to the other's throat. He gained a grip and shook violently until the brute fell. He left the male to writhe and wriggle in pain as he did Jay. He spoke a few words before he took off back to his pack. "Remember, I am Daltan. Have fun meeting the devil." He grinned and sprinted off, leaving him to die a slow and painful death.

After the war, things slowed down. They were all recovering and getting back on their feet and into the swing of things. Daltan was stronger than every once he had recovered from his minor injuries. But life became more difficult than before. Without Jay, his life seemed meaningless. He went on, trying to forget about the brute who gave him so much. Soon, Daltan became three years old. He knew this was it. It was time to decide his path. He knew he hd to leave. He said goodbye to his family and friends, then set off into the wilderness to start over somewhere new. He ventured for months in the heat of spring and summer. Until he came across a new pack's border in late August. He howled at the border where a small female approached him. She was magnificent. A brilliant array of shades of gray with stunning blur eyes. He immediately fell for her. They spoke before she allowed him entrance into the lands. He lived here for four years. Spending a lot of his time trying to impress this little female who stole his heart. She never took notice of him, and it broke his weak heart. It was until she finally spoke to him. She was madly in love with him as he was with her. He melted in that instant.

Winter quickly rolled around for the pack, and Daltan had a mate now. The little grey female was pregnant with his litter. He could not have been more filled with pride than he was when she announced her pregnancy. He surely didn't have fun with his hormone-ranging mate, but knew it was all in good time that she would return to her old self and have little ones to care for. Spring hit them like a truck. Four litters were born that spring. Daltan's was number two. He raced to the caretaker's den as heard his mate was giving birth. Once he arrived, two pups had already been born. Two boys. Daltan smiled as he saw his sons for the first time. He couldn't believe he created these little lives. Soon, three more were born. Another boy and two girls. But there was a sixth puppy. One last little girl, but she was having problems breathing. The caretakers did all they could to save her, but nothing helped her. She died soon after birth. Although it very much so saddened him to see his baby girl die before him, only having seconds of life before it was ripped away, he understood how life worked. He still had five young ones to love and care for. Three boys and two girls. They named them all soon after their arrival. "Beau, Tank, and Tuke for the boys, and Lucy and Bailey for the two little girls." They both agreed on all the names he was overjoyed. He finally had a family to call his own.

Time went along, his pups growing stronger by the day. He was proud of his kids. Especially his eldest son, Beau. He had become top of the class within the large group of apprentices that trained in the art was warrior. Lucy was in the hunters. Tank was below his brother in becoming a warrior. Tuke took up his time in the healer's den, becoming his apprentice. While little Bailey trained to brome a caretaker. He could not have been more proud of his pups than when they received their ranks. Daltan was now five and getting older. He was now the Elite of the pack and had a job to do, and he did it well. Soon, his pups grew into adults and took up higher ranks. Daltan stepped down from his post as Elite to allow his son Beau to take it. He was proud to see his boy in such a rank. It fit him well. Soon after, the alphas promoted Daltan to Beta. He was overjoyed. He would not only work alongside the alphas, but with his sons. Tank had become Delta while Beau became Elite. He worked alongside his boys for many moons until he grew too old to keep up with the younger wolves. He wasn't as fast as he used to be, and his joints were beginning to become more sore by the day. Daltan became slow and unable to keep up with the requirements of being a Beta, tearing down his pride and dignity. Life went on, and soon turned for the worst. On a blistering summer's day, a wildfire broke out. Raging through the wilderness. They were all separated, wolves running in all different directions to escape the burning death. He as never sure who was lost in the fire. But he escaped with only a few minor burns. This was when he began to travel and find his easy to Helidos.

Joining Keys: Member posted the joining keys and have been removed for the fair joining of future members. - Alpha Desmond

How did you find Age? It's Sitka

Example Post:
Sitka smiled as she accepted his clumsiness. She introduced herself after he did so. He repeated her name softly. "Caretaker Elsbeth.. I like it." He smiled as he spoke his last sentence louder. He was relived she didn't think of him as strange for what he had done to clear her fur of the debris he spread. He sat up straight, a regal appearance with his posture and the setting of their meeting. His blue grey eyes were soft with greeting for the smaller female. She had asked him a question. One that he needed a moment of thought. He had never been asked such a question before. "Well my dear, I would have to use the words clumsy, loyal, laid-back, trustworthy, and kind to those who offer kindness back to me." He smiled and shifted himself from one side to another. "Now, may I ask the same question to you?" He asked for her response of the same question. He was just as curious about her as she was of him. He admired her for a moment. Surely she was a beautiful little fae. He had not had any thoughts of another female other than the one he had seen by the lake in Cedar Grove, which seemed like ages ago, until now. Sitka was one to admire them by their outer beauty, but judge them by their inner beauty. He was positive she had been gifted with both. It's not often that someone such as she could be found in the same pack, and have the honor of meeting. Quickly redirecting his thoughts, he spoke to the little female again. "How long have you been with Helidos, might I ask?" He questioned her again. He was far too curious of the radiant little Caretaker's enthusiasm of meeting him and beginning a conversation.

He noticed himself feeling a bit odd when winter first struck their home. He knew exactly why. Hormones were rising wether they wished for them to or not. Mating season was now in full swing of the winter months before the birthing of pups in the spring. Males were becoming increasingly aggressive toward other males, and females were more on edge of who they were constantly around. Of course, the thoughts of a mate were clearly unavoidable with love circling through the minds of each wolf in the area. He had not thought he would catch the so called "love-bug", he still did not think he would. The ginger cream brute knew it was all up to fate on what came in store for him in the future. It was all in a matter of time. His mind would remain on the subject for more weeks ahead. Clearly aware of the season, he decided to spark it as a topic."For these months are harsh on us, but full of wonderful times for those who find love within the season. It is an extraordinary thing. It's a continuous cycle. Personally, I enjoy having little ones around the pack. It brings more of a playful atmosphere to our world. Everything's not so serious as they are in the fall." The brute chuckled and looked back up to the blossom tree tops. They were still magnificent colliding colors of pink and purple. The white snows that began to settle over the lands as a vary thin sheet made these colors pop out of their hiding. It was absolutely stunning. "I think I will stay here until sunset. I have a feeling it will be just as beautiful as the sunrise." He spoke aloud and watched the clouds for a moment before looking back down to the other as she apologized. "No apologies are needed, Elsbeth. Although I made a fool of myself, I'm glad I could brighten your day." His smile showed his canines which had appeared whiter than before, but still had the yellowing by his gums, as it was usual to see. Chuckling at the little woodland creatures, he watched them run and fly though the lands with as much grace as a doe bounding though the forest woods.

Last edited by Daltan on July 20th 2015, 09:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior Daltan
Warrior Daltan

Daltan (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daltan (Finished) Daltan (Finished) Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 08:00

Finished!
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Daltan (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daltan (Finished) Daltan (Finished) Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 09:20

Just a couple things before you are accepted:

- At 8 years old, a wolf is to have the rank of Elder, unless they are an Alpha.
- Yellowstone National Park does not exist here. Nothing that humans have tampered with is around these areas.
- Please refer to the rules of cussing (Here) as you are using a word improperly.
- You might want to go back and check over any issues with grammar. There were a lot of sentences that started with lowercase letters.

Make these changes and a member of the Staff will get back to you!
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Warrior Daltan
Warrior Daltan

Daltan (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daltan (Finished) Daltan (Finished) Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 09:49

Alright, I believe I've fixed everything you asked. And about the cussing, I took it out since I couldn't find another word to fit. I only added it since I couldn't find the post for the cussing rules. Thank you for redirecting me.
Back to top Go down
Elder Azul
Site Owner
Site Owner
Elder Azul

Wolf Information
Purchases:

Daltan (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daltan (Finished) Daltan (Finished) Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 10:22

Daltan (Finished) R0it

Now before you can get started, please add your wolf to the following pages:

- Name Claim
- Ranks

Once you have completed these things, please head to the border of your prospective pack and post!
Back to top Go down
https://ageofthewolves.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Daltan (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daltan (Finished) Daltan (Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daltan (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1