Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Remus Of Erenyx
Remus Of Erenyx

Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché) Empty
PostSubject: Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché)  Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché) Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 09:26

It had been a nightfall since Guardian Tundra had accepted him to be among the likes of Erenyx. He had not yet seen a healer, and once the daylight broke through and shone among the fine cracks in his den, he got up. The daylight was beginning to streak through the dark sky, the sun lifting itself above the horizon bringing forth it's light and warmth. The daybreak only lasted a few minutes, as the sun rose higher and the quiet of the morning was shattered by other wolves coming from their dens. Sighing, Remus knew what he had to do and that was heal his paws. If he had any vast knowledge of herbs or anything that had to do with healing, he would have done it himself. His knowledge did not extend that far, only to what he knew about fighting and hunting. Moving along the side of the camp, he glanced at only a few wolves as he walked. The fresh scent of the morning was washed away as Remus approached the healers den on light paws. His weight had already caused the cracks to begin to break apart, and fresh blood would soon seep between them. The smell of the herbs that were hidden inside the den gave a pungent odor, none bad but it was overbearing. He wasn't sure who was the healer, for he had not been shown but by the scent he was sure to find them.

Remus stepped into the den, lowering his head a bit to keep from hitting the low entrance way and walked a few steps inside. The coppery smell of blood was starting to drift up to his sensitive nose, reminding him that he needed to hurry up and see who the healer was. Walking farther into the den, the darkness seemed to envelope him, closing around him like a blanket washing away any light. However, as he walked further in, there was light at the end. It opened up into a larger area, light filtering in from cracks above. It gave him enough light to see, only to find the den empty. Was he surprised? No, he didn't expect the healer to be here all the time. He had a feeling the healer had left to go collect herbs before the sun could make the day to hot to roam. Taking a seat, he relaxed his weight feeling the blood run start to seep out of his cracked paw pads. Flicking his tail, he glanced around the den noticing two nests, but one seemed older than the other. There had been two healers at once, it seemed but one came here more often than the other. He didn't know the story behind the healers, only that they collected herbs and were able to heal. His dead mate had known a little about healing, and had always been excited about teaching him new things but it didn't interest him until after she died. Perhaps he could learn a little from one of the healers, if they returned any time soon. Letting out a breath that was heavy with pain, he lifted one of his paws glad to not be bleeding as much as he had. A rumble escaped his chest, but it was not one of anger, of something his mother would hum. He started to, but it only brought back memories to which he shook his head. Going down memory lane was not something he intended on doing today. "Healer oh Healer, where can you be?" He muttered, his ears flicking while his golden eyes followed the cracks in the den.
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information
Purchases: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché)  Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché) Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 20:18

- Typed this off my phone. ^^

The fae entered the quarters at dawn, a fresh supply of herbs to stock the station enough to withstand the season before a great few would be struggling throughout the fall to find necessities so that winter wasn't an obstacle. She was too experienced on illness of the cold - she wouldn't be able to bare any more deaths after her rough start in life of a healer, though hopefully she would only learn from those mistakes and better the pack as much as she held a fine hatred for her leader. She minded little on the past now, having forgiven her actions to the Elder previously, as well as saying her last goodbye to the souls which now haunted the cliffs. The healer had found herself dreaming of them all sometimes in her sleep, the nights she found herself to be at her weakest after a long day of work or a small bit of venturing to pass the time until otherwise needed. This became a daily dose to her, and it felt wrong to dismiss the amount of medicine she'd need to keep herself going. Offering herself the luxury of silence, Cliche rested the herbs safely into the individual holes built into the den's storage, carefully organizing them according to preference and or importance. If it weren't for the male's voice having spoken to her, she would have never known someone had been there. The wind did not carry into the den that morning, the scent could not linger to her nose far enough for her to catch it to know. She looked up with mutual surprise, her ambers floating in two dots as they peered through the shadows which cradled the healing station. The mender emerged closer and smiled humbly in welcome, "I am but of only where the light does not quite touch, my friend. What troubles have you faced to have arrived here this fine, peaceful day?" She moved aside as a way to welcome him in the most polite and quiet way possible for her. As the healer crept towards him, she analyzed his form slowly to look him over for any physical damage. She smelt blood and glanced down to his feet, answering him with a simple not as she turned to retrieve some comfrey and basil to cure his tired paws. "Make yourself at rest, traveler. To what do you refer to be named?" Cliche cleansed her dirty paws in a small mushroom bowl of water quickly before fastening her teeth to make a smooth texture to spread the comfrey onto the pads of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Remus Of Erenyx
Remus Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché)  Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché) Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 09:15

(Sorry for taking so long hon )

His thoughts had wandered, perhaps because he had grown bored or because he just had nothing to do. What ever the reason, his thoughts had drifted back to his younger days. He missed his mother, his mate, he missed them. His heart ached in his chest as he thought about them, knowing that both of their deaths was his fault. A sigh escaped him, as he closed his eyes. Once his eyes closed, the sight of his memories became stronger, almost like a nightmare while awake. He hated the feeling, but knew that his sleep would be wrecked if he did not let his mind wander. Her scent did not reach him until her voice did, and Remus's soft yellow eyes snapped open and turned towards the Healer. A light of confusion became bright in his eyes until he realized what he had mumbled aloud and she had heard. Sweeping his tail to the side, he opened his maw to answer when she crept forward. She almost seemed a bit timid when it came to coming close, and he went perfectly still. He noticed how her fur seemed to be different shades of brown in the light, and she was slender, beautiful really. Remus was slightly shocked into silence, but before he could explain his problem she seemed to have already had a chance to figure it out. As she brushed past him to cleanse her paws and find the right herbs to heal his feet, he sat back. When she asked his name, he cleared his throat, the sound seeming loud to his ears. "Remus. I am known as Remus. What of you?" He questioned, his voice slightly rough as he spoke. He was curious as to what her name was, seeing as he had never met her before. He had not been properly introduced because Tundra had gone off to be busy. It seemed most wolves were busy, and Remus knew he would have to become busy himself soon. "My pads are broken and cracked. I figure you have already found this out. Would you like me to lay down?" He asked, leaning a little to the right figuring it would be easier to put the herb mixture on his paws if he were. However, he didn't want to lay down, he wanted to watch what she did. Perhaps learning a little wouldn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché)  Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché) Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2015, 21:15

- You're quite alright, dear~ <3

"Remus.. what a dashing name." She murmured to herself, though loud enough so that he too could hear as she fixated most of her attention on the mix of herbs. Her mind flitted elsewhere, her lips moving at the speed of her thoughts as she mumbled amongst herself to put her mind to order. The crunch of roots between her teeth broke her fit of daydreams to rest, almost having missed his question. Her ears turned forwards as she swayed over to gather more basil for the poultice. With averted eyes, she made a small smile, "Cliché," The healer had the intention of adding a bit of commentary to his arrival, though her tongue seemed to of not found the courage or importance to pry on what adventures he saw outside pack walls. The life of a loner was a strange, tired, and lonely journey - it had been so long, she could only wonder what obstacles life had in store as of late for those whom wandered the lands of the unknown, far beyond her knowing. Her honey golden pelt shimmered beneath the tiniest rays of sunlight peaking in through the mouth of the cave as she moved about it with remembrance. Multitudes of patients had gone beneath her paws, every little sweep of steps she took within that healing had not gone unnoticed as she moved about the confinement. The shelter was rather large, considering she hadn't been the one to build it, wondering who before had taken the reigns to do so. However, there were some advances to it she and Cheshire had designed over time to add some improvements to space and more herbs in their supplies. She questioned to his presence lately, though tried to mind little of it since there were far more important things to deal with than his whereabouts.

Cliché nodded quietly to if she wished for him to lay, answering aloud so that she need not be rude, "Yes, please," she assured politely, her voice of a soft, heavenly tone as she spoke at a calm pace. When at his most comfortable against his side, she lowered her head and applied a layer of freshly chewed basil atop each paw. With light, smooth laps of her tongue, she added the poultice gradually, checking to make sure that each crack had been filled and or covered with the mush of herbs. She was gentle with each move she made in applying the layers of needed medicines. Having known there wasn't a lot of bleeding, she did not add cobwebs to stop the amount, and instead let the poultice dry. Her snout pointed towards him slowly with a trained eye, "Stay there for a little while until the herbs have cooled and dried in the cracks of your paws. I will apply a newer layer when it is done to ensure it'll heal properly overnight." The mender said, lowering her haunches slowly until they reached the soft ground at last. The golden she-wolf sighed pleasantly to herself as she relaxed her tired body for a moment. "You may stay here the night if you do not have a den to return to just yet. Digging up one on those paws may worsen the condition if you try before dark." she said, her eyes closed as she spoke to the revelation to her knowing he was new. Though she was discreet with her words, slowly reopening her amber hues to rest on him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Of Erenyx
Remus Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché)  Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché) Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 07:42

~Sorry for the delay once more hon~

The brute brown ears flicked forward at her words, and a smile formed ever so slightly on his lips. Watching her work, well it was almost inspiring to the large brute as he sat in the silence of the den. He didn't know what herbs she was using, or their exact need. He stretched his neck to see over her shoulder and only noticed the herbs were green, fresh and they all looked the same. The smell of the herbs as they were chewed up made his nose twitch. They were strong, but he knew that they would help him. Cringing at old memories, his golden eyes shot back up to the fae as she spoke her name. There was an almost hesitant silence after her words as if she had wanted to say more but did not. Remus became curious but he did not pry, he did not know what she would have wanted to ask. A silence had formed inside of the den, and the only noises were from her as she worked. It was a bit satisfying to see the fae work, it made him interested. While the silence was heavy inside of the den, outside it was not so. He could hear wolves outside talking to each other, probably about the days plan. He was not sure, but something in the air told him it would be a bit warmer out than the day before. After his paws were healed, he would see about finding a patrol to join and scout the land. He was interested in seeing more land than what he had intentionally.

After he had asked about laying down, she answered in her soft voice. It made him smile, and give an appreciated nod. He laid down slowly to not disturb his paws so much, and once on his side he tried to relax. His body was tense, for most of his life, in this position he was waiting for hell to come upon him. Closing his eyes, he told his own body to relax and once it had he sighed softly. His eyes opened when he felt the first lap of her tongue on his paw. The fresh layer of herbs stung against the freshly opened cracked and it made him breath out a bit sharply. After each paw was covered in a light layer of basil, he closed his eyes feeling it already starting to dry and sink into the cracks of his paws. The stinging was gone and he was left with a slightly cool feeling on his paws. Looking at her, well at the side of her, he nodded at her words. He wouldn't want to mess up her work, especially if it was hard to find those herbs. He wouldn't want her to go out into the crippling heat and search for hours just to heal something he should have a long time ago. When she offered him a place to sleep, he decided to take it. "I did find a den, one that hadn't been used in some time, but I would rather stay here. I would rather my paws be closer to you if something goes wrong." He said his voice soft as he felt the warm summer air brush past his paws making them feel colder than normal. He was curious of something, and now with the silence settling again he decided to ask. "Why healing?" He asked her, curious as to why she chose such a path. "I've always wondered why wolves choose healing. Not that I am complaining." He chuckled at the last part of his words, and tried to give her a toothy grin but it was more lopsided.
Back to top Go down
Lead Healer Cliché
Lead Healer Cliché

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché)  Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché) Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 10:25

Cliché nodded gently to his response, her snout keeping straight as she found luxury in admiring the outside world beyond the den. The song of blue-jays sang faintly behind her, her ears calmly pointed atop her head, to then she'd speak, "Then it is my duty to make you feel comfortable and well fed before dark. You may stay here as long as you need, warrior." The honey shaded she-wolf kept a composed manner, her voice of a formal annoyance as she referred to him in different titles rather his name for they'd just met. She didn't feel the need to, actually, though she would if asked of. Until then, the Lead Healer would keep to her normal, bred behavior, her aura of a fine elegance and poise, though a mind weak and solemn as she'd sit there in the company of another. It perhaps seemed like a lot of work to care for a patient that was staying in the mending station over night - it technically wasn't her job to cater to their every need like food and comfort, though Cliché never allowed that to stop her. She felt it was her right to make the patient feel comfortable and healthy - that was what she was taught, and did without being asked of. If the male were to intrude, she'd simply shrug him off. It was simply done out of courteousness.

Her head turned to the sound of his voice, peering to his eyes of curiosity as he asked her about her occupation. The Lead Healer's amber gaze softened, as well as her expression into a ghost-like smile. Though a large part of her world had gone missing after the battle, she still found peace in some of which remained in her past. Cliché would hold onto those memories to serve herself an anchor, to keep a clear mind and calm body, a way to carry on. His chuckle made her smile broaden just a tad, "Healing wasn't my first decision, to be quite frank," the fae began, resting the rest of her body down to the ground in a laying position before continuing. "-when I was a wee wolf, my parents taught me to survive and love the will to fight. To which I still do. It all seems.. fuzzy now as to why I chose it. They taught me wonderful things in that time, but I found the comfort of providing another relief even more wonderful, I suppose.." she could only recall Tye being the one she told her reason to, though it was faint to her memory today. Cliché shook her head lightly and breathed a small laugh, "My parents were more or less surprised, I remember, when I told them my choice, but they supported me no matter the cost. I served as a great asset to my natal pack, even during the worst of times.." The color of her eyes grew cloudy, though she didn't allow her external expression fade from its current joy. She need not another asking what happened further than that, she didn't enjoy discussing what things she had to work around to get here. Facing the brute, she grinned, "I like to think of myself as a great fighter, though an even better healer." she stated, wondering if that would be enough for him to answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Remus Of Erenyx
Remus Of Erenyx

PostSubject: Re: Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché)  Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 18:26

Remus knew that she didn't have to go to such lengths to make him comfortable, it was kind in a way. He had not seen such kindness since he had been on the run, it was a nice change. He could feel the warmth of her words, and it made him feel more relaxed. For the first time in over a year, Remus felt the full relaxation he had been seeking. He didn't feel the need to hide, or be tense because of the warm environment the Healer had created. That was probably the whole point of creating such an environment that it caused a slight happiness to anyone's feelings. "You can call me Remus." He said hoping that he didn't so upset, because he wasn't. He didn't mind her calling him warrior, but they were in a friendly place, and she knew his name. Names were always something of importance to Remus even growing up with rogues names had been something of importance. Sighing softly, he was glad that his paws had been taken care of for the time being. He felt bad that she had to do this on such short notice, but perhaps it gave her something to do. He wasn't sure, but he could feel some guilt in his bones.

When her head turned, his soft amber gaze was met with her golden one. There was a ghost like smile on her soft lips as she seemed to recall his question and what she thought about it. "Fighting, sometimes isn't the answer. I believe when you say that Healing wasn't your first choice." He said quietly in response to her words. "I am glad that you had family to support you in healing. You felt that it was doing you and the rest of the wolves a greater purpose by becoming a healer. I understand that, and it makes me feel a bit happier to know that someone like you is around to help wolves like me who know nothing about herbs." He spoke quietly before laying his head back down his eyes gazing at her. He wanted to say more about her family, how supportive they had been however he did not. He did not want to seem as if he was repeating himself, or to reveal a lot of his past. Yes, his mother had supported up until the day she died. The memory of her mothers severed head was still burned into his memory like a hot wound. He closed his eyes trying to rid the memory away, his body suddenly tense. Once it was over, he relaxed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché)  Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can You Heal Me? (Lead Healer Cliché)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1