Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek) Empty
PostSubject: The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek) The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 12:41

Ara runs into the camp heart racing faster than a herd of deer running from a predator. The black she wolf looked around the camp for a moment before scenting the hearbs that were stored in the Healers den. She quietly started to trot around the edge of the clearing not wanting to be attacked by any wolves that didnt know her. She poked her nose into the den that stunk of the herbs she grew to learn when she was little. There was no wolf scent that she could detect through the cloud of herbacious vapor in the air of the den. Her heart still beating hard and fast she entered the den slowly. Her nose was taken to sniffing the herbs piled up in the den. Burdock, Holly Berries, Dock, Chervil, Marigold, and Tansy were about the only ones she could recognize at first glance. Colts Foot, Thyme, and Juniper took her a while to remember. The rest of the bundles were foreign to her nose and eyes having never seen some of them before. Her nose was drawn to sniffing at a few dark red berries that didnt smell very good to her. She wrinkled her nose and pulled away shaking her head to clear the scent. "That does not smell very good at all." She rubs her nose with her foreleg looking at the strange red berries. 'I wonder what those are used for. I hope a healer comes by soon. I think that white wolf said somthing about Alpha Azul or Creek I think was the Lead Healer. She huffed and went to go sit and wait somewhere that the floor wasnt littered with herbs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek) The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 16:36

After a nice long walk with Eclipse Creek left her friend to return some fresh picked dock to her den. The medium sized leaves nearly chocked the fae, but she couldn't pass up a nice clump of the needed plant on her walk. Nearing her den she saw a black fae sniffing around and poking her head in her den. Bristling slightly Creek quickened her pace and cleared her throat as she came closer. Setting the leaves down with the other dock leaves Creek looked the fae over and smiled. "Hello Fae I'm Lead Healer Creek and you are? Do you need anything at the present?" She asked looking over her quickly to see the lack of apparent injury on her.

The fae looked healthy enough and certainly interested in her herb stores. Her apprentice Athena was probably in the caretaker den napping at this time of day so there was little to do, but collect more herbs. Now that her dock store was full again she needed do find more marigold and tansy. Waiting for the fae to reply Creek nosed at her pile of borage, noting it was low as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek) The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 14:10

Ara looked up her light gold eyes curious to the voice that called to her calling her a strange term. 'Fae' was something she had never heard before. Her tail wagged slowly being mindful of the herbs stored around her. She dipped her nose in a respectul greeting. "Hello Creek. My name is Ara daughter of the loner Raphiel. I came to your border and another white wolf greeted me and told me to find you or Azul I think she said. I have an interest in becoming a healer for your pack."

The black wolf was nervous but unafraid. She held confidence in the path she was taking at the moment and found herself being less shy than she normally was."I have a quick question for you though. What are those dark red berries over there they dont exactly smell like any healing herbs I've come upon from my homeland." The young she-wolf was quick witted and full of questions and willing to learn and be disiplined as need be to become what her heart desired. Most obvious she was just happy to be around other wolves again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek) The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 19:41

Turning back from nosing her herbs Creek listened to what the eager young female said. Intrigued at her strong desire to be taught the healing art Creek turned her body to give Ara her full attention. "Well I commend you for showing such a strong interest in the healing arts. I have a young apprentice at the moment who also share in your desire to become a healer, though an extra set of hands would be welcome. Something tells me you've dealt with some common ailments in the past, so it would be my pleasure to teach you more." Creek said, a warm smile filling her face as her pale blue eyes met Ara's.

"As for the berries, those are nightshade berries. We also call them death berries around here as they are very poisonous. With three new litters of pups about I've picked these to show the pups, so I won't have any sick young one on my hands. Even though they desire other paths a basic knowledge in what not to eat is helpful to them. I also like to keep a few hidden away as they are useful to aid in relieving the suffering of a dying wolf."Creek said her voice growing more solemn at the mention of death. It wasn't a healers place to encourage death, but in certain circumstances when suffering is too much sometimes the best action is death. "So enough of this sort of talk, tell me more about yourself Ara, what experience do you have in this field?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek) The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Steps. (Lead Healer Creek)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1