Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of a Healer...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

In need of a Healer... Empty
PostSubject: In need of a Healer... In need of a Healer... Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 12:51

The newly appointed omega seemed to glide as she walked over to the Healer's den. Delta Juno and led her here and then left, due to her important duties. The tangy smell of herbs filled the black fae's nose, the strength making her eyes water. The crack on her face was bright red and throbbing now, caused by the dryness of the naked skin of the right side of her face. The unblinking right eye and the normal left eye searched the darkness of the den.

Again she took a deep breath, smelling the healer, a fae, and her apprentice, a male. She shook herself, her painfully thin frame pushing outwards against her obsidian black fur. She cleared her throat, and called out to the healers. "Hello? Anyone in there? I am in need of medical assistance." Her soft, lilting tones rang out in the emptiness of the area. Hopefully someone was there and the scents weren't stale.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Healer... In need of a Healer... Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 20:00

ooc-Sorry about the wait, I never saw this

The soft words of a female wolf beckoned Creek from her duties to look to the entrance of her den. Blinking against the sun light the pale cream fae's eyes grew adjusted then opened fully when the image of the Omega entered her gaze. "Hello there, come in come in." She said out of habit as she motioned inside to her den. There had been a influx of wolves lately needing help, it was certainly keeping her busy. With Kiv out and about Creek was the sole healer in the camp today, hopefully there wouldn't be any more issues. Once inside Creek turned to look at the scared fae. Accustom the battle wounds and such didn't phase the healer anymore, who pushed aside some rising disgust to a masked face of concern. "What seems to be the problem? You're the new Omega, Erika right? I'm Creek head healer here if you didn't know already." She said as her eyes glanced over her cracked face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Healer... In need of a Healer... Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2013, 13:28

ooc: it's alright. ^^

The crack formed a new gorge in the canyon- and valley- filled landscape which she called the right half of her face. The raven-black fae's instincts were screaming at her to hide the mutilation which she was cursed to live with for the rest of her mortal life. But against everything she knew and was used to, she showed her face. She needed to tell the cream healer to know what was wrong, as if it wasn't obvious enough. Stepping forward, the black muzzle opened slightly to reply but then snapped closed. Her left eye narrowed in pain while the right eye stared emotionless and unblinking at the healer. A red river trickled down from the crack, cutting a path through the canyons and valleys until it reached her ever exposed teeth, draining into her mouth.

For a moment she was a silent statue, a paradigm of pain. Her left eye opened, and then she straightened her skeleton-like body, staring at the healer. Opening and closing experimentally, she cleared her throat. "Yes, I'm Omega Erika. Due to my....defacement...the skin on my face gets dry and it will result in cracks in my skin." Tenderly licking the blood off her skin, she sat down, curling her tail around her paws. "This is the worst it has been so far, it never has bled before." The smell of herbs was pleasant, and it almost calmed her nerves and made her forget the pain she was feeling. She narrowed her left eye in bliss, awaiting the healer's response and treatment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Healer... In need of a Healer... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 19:24

ooc-I apologize for my absence lately. I hereby state a time skip for all healer den threads involving Creek. All wolves that were inside the den or awaiting treatment have now seen Creek and have left. It's up to the players to decide the repercussions of their wolves injuries. Again I apologize for any inconvenience I've caused. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Healer... In need of a Healer... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a Healer...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1