Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Empty
PostSubject: The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 14:06

A shadowy brute meandered through the foliage of thick shrubs and dazzling flowers, his pawsteps light and purposeful. Passing by all the tall oaks that were decades older than himself he felt quite insignificant within the masses of emerald and browns. Yet, he had a reason for coming here. Reminding himself of that reason, he swivelled his eyes to glance at his new friend, the Healer, to check how she was faring on the journey. Eclipse had invited Creek along for some hunting after he had helped her collect her useful plants by the beach and abandoned them at her den.

Much like how the fae had analysed her surroundings for herbs, Eclipse's senses were on alert to detect any prey. His bronze nose flared with the effort of scenting for animals and his ears swung around with every murmuring sound. It had been decided that small game was on the menu, so he moved swiftly through the forest, aiming to reach the more secluded and grassy areas where small mice and voles dwelled.  On the way, the pair discovered a gurgling creek. The brute trotted to the bank and lowered his head, flicking his tongue to lap up a drink in order to quench any thirst and gain more energy. Once he’d finished, he licked his muzzle to dampen his nose and then turned to the creamy female, “Was there any reason for you to be named Creek?” After studying her face for a moment he smiled and looked to the terrain on the other side of the water, his now more effective nose wiggling as he tried to determine how far away the little targets were.

Last edited by Lead Hunter Eclipse on August 27th 2013, 08:31; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 18:25

Walking along with Eclipse Creek's eyes darted around to this new part of the forest. Seeing the abundance of plants made her remember that she must stock up more before winter, giving the plants time to dry before being stored. Flowers were still in bloom in these lands, but were slowly fading and their color and scent. Soon the trees' leaves would turn color and fall, littering the ground in a mass of orange, red and yellow. For now though the Healer tried to push her usual thoughts from her mind and focus on her reason from coming here with the hunter. For a while Creek had longed to know what hunting was like, the thrill of catching something for her own. Her friend Ember has promised to train her, but after her head injury that never happened, her new friend Eclipse had promised her the same thing. Eager to learn she had followed him here ready to try and hunt, though in her mind she remained doubtful.

Trotting alongside him his voice broke her train of thought. "I was named Creek because my mother had birthed me by the small creek that ran by our pack. I nearly crawled into it after I was born." She said, thinking back to her old pack and how pretty it was. "What about your name?" She questioned, curious about him.
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 08:29

Assuming that Creek didn't need a drink, Eclipse crossed the water tactfully, choosing a path which went through the shallows and had stable sediment to walk on. Once on the other side he paused to watch how she would cross, the corners of his lips curling up slightly in a gentle smile due to the tale behind her name "That's a thoughtful name. Lucky you didn't crawl into the water though. Else you might not be here today.” There he stood patiently, his nose quivering as he inhaled and tried to decipher the scents of small mammals from all the other forest smells flitting around on the breeze. Various fading flower nectars, ripening blackberries and slowly decaying wet sticks in the creek could all be found within the frenzy of smells but none of these held his interest for more than a brief moment. “My sister gave me my name. I think it was just because of my coat colour” He looked to the water, a little disappointed that there was no story behind his name. There was still an aching in his heart for Blizzard, but it was like the pain he felt when his ear had been ripped; the more he thought about it, the more it hurt.

Resuming the pursuit of their purpose here, and once content that the fae was relatively safe, he turned and trotted deeper between the trees. Remaining silent throughout, he listened only to the rustles of his pelt and surrounding foliage, plus the quiet thudding of four pairs of paws along the solid earth. The bronze nose wiggled constantly and ears swivelled as his legs swung back and forth in diagonal pairs, causing his tail to sway casually at his rump. It wasn't all that surprising that there were no trails to follow in this part of the woods, since this area was in the opposing direction from where the larger prey tended to graze and that was normally what the wolves spent their energy on. Meandering his way to the destination of their travel, his pace slowed as his pads left the soil and brushed the short grass, his legs gathering under him and pulling his body down low into a stalking position beside the creamy female. Nose twitching more vigorously than it had been earlier, the dark brute could sense the little voles and mice hidden away between the grass strands. “Healer C-…err no, Creek…would you like to go first? I’ll observe and if I need to I’ll tell you where you are going wrong”, he whispered into her ear. The Hunter settled his body on the cool grass and relaxed, smiling reassuringly up at the Healer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 22:17

ooc-Time skip for this thread. Months have passed and the hunter and healer have grown to be fast and good friends. Eclipse became Creek's hunting mentor and helped her to capture her first of many prey. Creek in turn taught Eclipse some easy herbs for injuries that he might encounter on hunting trips. Through the fall the pair could be seen on long walks and their friendship seemed to blossom into something more. Winter finally came and the start of mating season, which set something off in Creek that she never felt before.......

bic-A thin blanket of snow covered the land, cloaking everything in a silencing white. Months had passed since she and Eclipse had first set foot here to train her in hunting. Creek had done well, learning to catch small and medium game under his watchful eye. Something else had sparked between the pair, something she wasn't sure was mutual. She caught herself looking at him more, admiring his form and coat color before shaking her head to rid her mind of those thoughts. Twice she had brushed against his pelt and felt a instant spark of electricity flow between them, but pushed it aside. What exactly was it about the hunter that fascinated her so? During her training of Athena who was coming along very nicely as a healer she would make obvious mistakes when thinking of him.

Sighing Creek had brought herself out here today to finally speak to Eclipse. With the mating season coming very soon and her own stupid anatomy pushing her towards him she wanted to see how he felt. He couldn't possibly feel the same way she did about him, or could he? Creek hadn't noticed him stare at her or anything like that, and why would he? She was a good year older than him and the pair and pretty much nothing in common, so why chase her? Sitting herself down by a fallen tree the healer waited patiently for Eclipse to appear. Holding back her anxiety over speaking with him, she tried to clear her mind, only to wind up seeing his face. Oh this was going to be fun.....
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Romantic Reminiscence The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 14:43

((Hope you don't mind giving the posts a new title just to change the subject of the thread. I thought "Romantic Reminiscence" fit quite well C:))

Pawprints trailed behind the male, appearing as if by magic as he cantered through the blank substance that coated the ground. His long, muscled legs glided through the snow at a decent pace; the snow was not very deep since the chilling season had only recently begun. It was another leisure time to share with Creek, whom he had formed a very strong friendship with. They had never formally arranged it but the pair had a routine where they met up to go wandering together, either collecting healing plants, hunting or just generally goofing around enjoying themselves. She had become quite a capable hunter with his guidance, though the wolf had it within her all along. Eclipse had found himself finishing duties early so he could visit her Healing Den and see if she had any time for a walk. Despite him not being overly sociable, quite simply he enjoyed her company immensely and she was just so...lovely. Although it was unexplainable for him, he felt a bond with her - like he could be comfortable in himself and she wouldn't judge.

Today Creek had requested that they would meet at Eden's Hollow, slightly unusual for them to meet up at a pre-specified location so he figured she had something planned. As he trekked through the forested landscape following the familiar herby scent of his friend a small smile tugged on his raven lips. This was the part of the woodland where he had frequently trained her to kill smaller game, when the seed of their friendship had been sewn in late Summer..albeit it didn't look quite the same with all the bareness. Ever since then the seed had germinated throughout Fall and blossomed into a beautiful thing and Eclipse valued Creek highly. Rounding a tree, he found Creek sat beside a log. His face visibly brightened, a grin surfacing and his eyes sparkling with joy. "Found you", he exclaimed as he slowly walked towards the fae and stood calmly before her. Whilst he looked over her, admiring her creamy pelt against the white backdrop, his heartbeat slowed considerably regardless of him having loped all the way there, as if the moment had been paused. She did look magnificent in her fuller coat and something about her entranced him, though he tried his best not to stare. After a moment he blinked and snapped out of his daydreaming at her, quickly shaking his head and shifting focus onto her gentle blue eyes. With there being silence and the lack of her usual cheery self, he sensed something troubling her as she daydreamed. His smile faltered a little and a look of concern shone in his rich golden hues, "Something wrong?".

Last edited by Lead Hunter Eclipse on November 3rd 2013, 10:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:20

As her cream ears heard his voice her uneasiness about her troubled feeling vanished and excitement flourished within her. Barking in surprise a wide smile grew on her maw as he appeared. Nudging his shoulder playfully her tail wagged behind her in happiness. The pair had grown close in the past few months and something within Creek had stirred. She looked at him almost different now, in a new light, though was unsure how. "No nothing's wrong I just wanted to talk is all. With all the hustle and bustle of the pack it's nice to be alone to talk, don't you think?" She rambled, her voice quick and devoid of hiding her anxiety. Letting her tail slow its wag her pale blue eyes looked to the ground as she backed away from her friend. In the light his raven coat gleamed an iridescent color of a thousand shades of blue and black. Holding her gaze to it her eyes found his and became trapped in his gaze. Blinking a few times she released herself and sat down in front of him.

"I've been confused about some things recently and wondered your feelings on the matter. With winter coming I've seen a few wolves pair up as mates, seeing them so happy set me to thinking." She said pausing to look down into the snow. "I just wanted to let you know that if you have a she-wolf you like you shouldn't let our time together impede her. I'd understand that she would be more important and I wouldn't see you. That's all I wanted to say." She said before rising and getting ready to leave. Part of her wanted to say and confess how she felt about him. How he made her feel when she ran beside him chasing rabbits in the field. How her fur rippled when he brushed by her or how heart heart would nearly stop when ever she saw him. Creek had never felt this way before, fear and uneasiness tugged at her heartstrings, but a strange confidence told her to "go with it." Waiting for his response she prepared herself for the worst. That he did in fact have a fae he liked and wanted for a mate. One to hunt with and share his days with. One to have a family live and grow old with. One that could actually hunt and provide more joy than she ever could. A sigh escaped her maw as she knew he would never think of her like that, even if she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Romantic Reminiscence The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 12:54

Thankfully there didn't seem to be anything wrong with the healer and so the joy returned to his mahogany face, an amused expression displayed on his lips at how she had reacted to his sudden emergence that had interrupted her silence. Perhaps he had just caught her at a time where she was contemplating hard at something, in which case he was slightly curious. With her friendliness, his tail responded in the same fashion as hers, the black and white furred appendages seeming to be partaking in a united jolly dance. Eclipse stretched his neck forward so his muzzle was directly beside Creek's, their whiskers barely brushing as he licked her cheek in greeting. The warming sensation that followed the touch made his pelt quiver as he pulled away. "I agree. That is why I have spent so much time with you. Well, that and I guess I prefer your company over the others". The way she spoke certainly made him doubt her words, she spoke fast and this made the brute believe she was nervous. Now the question was, why? As she reversed he tilted his head, a brow arching whilst his tail slowed and eventually hovered still. In the few seconds where they looked into each others eyes, he gulped. There was most definitely an attraction there, something he had worked hard to ignore for the last few weeks. Often his gaze had lingered whilst watching her on a hunt, he noticed every little characteristic typical for her, but he was sly with such things. Even as he noticed the pack whispering when they left together on their walks, he had insisted that it was nothing. Slowly he was realising that he had been lying to himself all along.

Once released from the grasp of their stare, he focused on what she was saying, what he hoped she was revealing the cause to her anxiety. The more she spoke he began to feel hot. Did she have a mate in mind? Is this why she was nervous? She had him hanging on her every word. After she had finished, his eyes widened as she turned to leave and he bolted to close the distance between them. "No! Wait! Please stay". Quickly he moved around to stand in front of her to stop her continuing. Multiple emotions raced through him: eagerness, worry, fear; they clouded his thoughts. Though one pushed to the forefront; he didn't want their moments together to end, ever. Ultimately, he was afraid of following his parents and being a rubbish young father who would be foolish. Yet he knew him and Creek would make a good team, it had been proven over their months together. Doubt still remained even though he felt sure that this fae was the only one he wished for a mate. Was he ready for pups though? Eclipse couldn't imagine enjoying his life spent alone or with or any other female, nor seeing her mated to another male. At this moment in his life, it finally felt right to have a family with one he loved. "Err, I have seen wolves become mates too, and happy they seem indeed. You have got me thinking..." Taking a deep breath, he looked around everywhere except from the creamy healer, his next sentences only muttered. "I don't want our time together to end. I only fully acknowledged I like a fae, just now". Oh dear, it was so difficult to say although he wasn't being dishonest or unkind. What is wrong with me? Following that he babbled quickly. "If I spent more time with her it actually would mean seeing you more. It would help me bond more with her, in fact... umm..." The brute looked to her sky blue eyes once more before closing his own seductive golden hues, sighing softly as he hung his head. He felt extremely exposed as he whispered, "You're the most important wolf to me, Creek". Behind the night of his closed eyelids, the scene of their first meeting at the beach played, reassuring him that his decision was right, for Creek and him had seemed bound to meet by fate judging by the unusual circumstance in which they had.

Last edited by Lead Hunter Eclipse on November 5th 2013, 08:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 19:49

Creek had turned to leave only to have Eclipse bar her exit. Standing before him, nose to nose took her breath away and made her depart that much higher. How she longed to be by his side forever, feeling the strength and confidence he shined down upon her and made her feel. Sighing she rose her gaze to his and listened to him babble. Words flowed from his mouth fluidly like a babbling stream and splashed into her mind. Trying to make sense of his words Creek was ignorant to the truth until the end of his speech. Staring in disbelief at the male she had grown to care for so deeply these last months the fae couldn't speak.  Silence overcame her as he looked down in shame and her heart beat echoed loudly in her ears. Cold this be real? Blinking rapidly to attempt to wake herself from this wonderful dream reality hit her in the nose, this was real! Her tail wagged slightly before her whole body started to quiver. Without even thinking about it her maw and neck dove under his chin to nuzzle into his chest. Creek displayed a closeness she had never shown another wolf, feeling his body heat and his scent covering her gave her new feelings, good ones. Overcome with emotion she stayed just like that, intertwined under his chin until she found her voice once more.

"I'm so happy you feel that way Eclipse, for I feel the same way about you. I've never felt the same way about a male before, you make me feel alive and vibrant and fill me with warmth. I never want our time together to end. I want to bond even deeper if that's possible." She said as she stuffed her nose into his thick fur, soaking up every ounce of his scent and heat. She couldn't get close enough to him as she grew to love this level of closeness. Waiting for his reply she tried to mentally stop time, so this moment would never end. Gone was her stress of her job, gone were her memories of her dead parents and gone was the shy and reserved fae. Here and now in Eclipse's grasp she felt some different, she felt complete.
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 09:57

Succumbing to thoughts of expecting disapproval, the dark brute prepared to leave, believing he had destroyed everything the two had so meticulously created over the previous months. Their friendship was strong, caring, understanding amongst many things and he felt certain that by admitting he had passionate feelings for her that it was all gone. She won't feel the same about me, now she knows my feelings she won't want to ever see me again. So many hunts and hours wandering together to only remain a distant part of his past... It was much too silent and it made him worry, he hadn't a clue how she had taken the news. For all he knew she could've been so disgusted that she'd left. His jet coloured eyelids and head lifted, allowing him to steal a glance over to the fae he held dearest.

Soon a smirk crept onto his raven lips as he saw her body shaking with what seemed to be excitement. Eclipse knew it all too well, at the beginning of him training her to stalk prey she would do something similar when she spotted a target. It had always amused him, she did so many hilarious things without realising it and it made it all the more funnier to him. The hunter hadn't anticipated her next move though, and so he stumbled backwards a few pawsteps when she enthusiastically swooped under his muzzle. With a rather stunned look on his face, he kept his head high so as to not bump it into her, only his amber eyes looked to her and he couldn't help but start to grin seeing her so content. The white fur of the blaze that marked the middle of his chest had been splayed around her blushing nose. It was the first time they had been so close and the touch of combined fur and heat felt unbelievably nice. This must mean she did feel the same for him? "I am so relieved you feel the same as I do. Neither have I felt like this before, and I don't want to have to with anyone else. I appreciate our work keeps us busy, but if you'd want to I'd like to live the rest of my life alongside you, as your mate". It dawned on him that he probably should do a romantic gesture, however he truly didn't know how. The crisp scent of herbs wafted to his nostrils, which he had been conditioned to associate with her. His smile widened and he contented himself with gently placing his head upon hers, closing his eyes and hoping to keep her pressed securely against him for as long as possible. If Creek was to give him the chance, he would swear an oath to do his best to keep her as safe and happy as she was in this moment.

Last edited by Lead Hunter Eclipse on November 6th 2013, 14:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 16:09

Creek's world stood still in that exact moment as she stood, intertwined under the wolf she adored. Her hot breath hit her in the face as it bounced off his ebony fur and her breathes started to match his as she felt him soften and accept her embrace. Never before had she been so close to him and felt his touch like this, it was something to remember forever. Eternity passed by in an instant and wanting to get closer Creek reared up and wrapped her front paws around him in a large hug. His words rang in her mind, being repeated over and over as if they would vanish without being real. He was here, he wanted her, he loved her. "Of course I want to be with you Eclipse, I couldn't see myself with anyone and be a fraction of the happy I feel when I'm with you. You breath life into me and give me a drive to heal and live each day. I love you and would be honored to be your mate." She said, pulling back slightly to press her nose to his.

Everything would change now, new changes. Never having been with a male or even liked a male opened up new feeling for Creek. New and scary thoughts, ideas and desires buzzed in her mind, making her nervous. Was she ready to raise a family and support him forever? Fear suddenly took her by surprise and made her stiffen, what if she couldn't keep him happy or live up to his expectation? Pulling off of him and breaking the trance she backed up slightly, her cheeks hot with blush. Uncertainty of what the next step was tugged at her. Would the Alpha's even allow this? Knowing this pack wasn't like hers in that everyone was allowed to mate played in her mind; but what if they said no? Looking down into the snow the sudden realization that everything that had built up in this moment might crash down around her. Or worse what if she had doubts of raising a family and couldn't give him one? The thoughts cept nagging at her mind as she became visibly distraught before Eclipse, not bothering to hide it. Every ounce of her wanted to suggest running away with him without even chancing the chance to be happy here, why did she think this way? Her voice found her again to ask "Should we speak with Azul about this?" Though mostly all of her just wanted to live in this exact moment, void of the uncertainties of their futures.
Back to top Go down
Elder Eclipse
Elder Eclipse

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Romantic Reminiscence The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 19:21

Absolute bliss ravaged its way into his emotions uncaringly as all remaining hesitation, uncertainty and negative memories of the past were devoured, temporarily. The two moulded together to function as one being, their breathing matched breath for breath, pulses paired beat for beat. Here he felt as if the world had instantaneously brightened, the snow seeming whiter and the sky clearer, if that was possible. The brute knew that the few minutes before the present and whatever was to follow would not be memories he would dare to forget in this lifetime. Eclipse remained surprisingly calm as his future mate blessed him with a heartfelt embrace, keeping his eyes closed and affectionately he licked her neck. All tension by now had disappeared, their newfound closeness being something he had somehow longed for all along and was now comfortable with. The hunter grinned simply, revealing his gold eyes as their damp noses met. "Then it is sorted. You also bring me great joy and purpose, thinking of you reminds me what I'm capable of everyday. I adore you not only as a potential mate but also as my dearest friend. I swear on the abundance of prey, I will do my best as your mate". He stated boldly; never previously having so much conviction in his words.

There the lovestruck pair stood snuggled warmly together for some moments, but his lean frame felt Creek's grip tense. Curious, he pulled his head back from the healer, only for her to then break the hug altogether and begin reversing once again, looking quite flustered. The brute half expected her to be stained obsidian after her pure, lightly pigmented pelt had mingled amongst his brown and ebony coat. Sighing, Eclipse watched her personal torment play out. Had she second thoughts? Did something worry her? Intently listening as she spoke, he found what she said not overly worrying even if he hadn't considered it yet. Creeping towards the creamy female, the mahogany brute lowered his maw beneath her chin, using it to raise her face from looking to the ground, directing her blue gaze to his of amber. "Yes, we'll ask Azul for permission. If you'd rather not go I can visit his den alone, it doesn't make a difference. I know you're nervous about the future, I am too, so it must be natural. Things will be great eventually since we have each other. For now, focus on the present". The dark canine smiled charmingly, reassuring her with a warming rub of his cheek to hers.

Last edited by Lead Hunter Eclipse on November 7th 2013, 10:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 19:43

Her hesitation of pleasing him and living up to his expectations still lingered in her mind. What if she wasn't good enough to be his mate, his partner for life? Creek didn't know the first thing about affection or creating happiness for another with personal displays, how could she learn? With her gaze still down she smiled as he declared his devotion to her. If wolves could cry she would be bawling right now at the shear amount of emotion she had right now. "Eclipse I can't begin to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm happy beyond belief, but yet I'm feeling other things to." Creeks voice then started to crack. "I hope I can live up to your expectations and keep you happy as you do every moment of every day. I do worry though for their are some thing I have yet to learn about being with a mate, but maybe we can learn together." She said, her face growing hot with blush.

Smiling back up at him Creek raised her gaze and fell into the eternity that was his yellow eyes. The swirls of amber caught her in a strong hold and for a moment she forgot her worries and lost herself once again. Not holding back she swooped under him once again to embrace and enjoy the moment. "Lets just stay like this forever, for right now I'm the happiest I've ever been in my whole life." She said, her nose and mouth buried once again in his ebony fur. Losing herself into the happiness that surrounded her she breathed in his scent and sighed happily. "Lets ask Azul together, ok?" She finally whispered, breaking the silence before falling into bliss again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Healer is taught to kill (Lead Healer Creek)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1