Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Apprentice Petra
Apprentice Petra

Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2016, 20:43

The diminutive pup was, somewhat unsurprisingly, ecstatic to hear her father would allow her and her siblings to partake in the spar. Of course she knew of the consequences of engaging in physical violence, the array of agony and bloodshed that could potentially ensue; she was well aware of that. She would always be aware of that. It was, astonishingly, what drew her most to the idea of fighting. The brutality of battle was exactly how her father had exerted dominance over his adversaries, over his pack, over his pups. His reputation was a near suffocating well of fear, and she wanted to know how that felt, to be the cause of that feeling as opposed to the recipient. She knew she could be hurt, maimed, killed even, but in the glaring ideal of victory, the thought of displaying whatever capacity for strength she had, of showing her father that she was more than what he thought of her- that desire was too tantalizing to ignore.

Trepidation writhed and shuddered like a worm in her stomach, and yet she tottered eagerly forward, an excited, longing fascination brimming at her maw. Her parents were watching. Her brothers were nearby, soon to be involved in their own battles. Her family was going to see what she had to offer the world they had begotten her into, the world her father commanded like a monarch. So energized by that indomitable ambition was she that she even dared to cast a glance of challenge and awe directly towards her father's emerald gaze, only for a moment, before her terror returned and tore her muzzle away. She smiled at her mother as she passed, a congenial, placid grin that almost starkly contradicted the desperate amalgam of anxiety and will churning through her gut. You'll be proud, mother, father. I can make you proud. I can make you afraid.

Her jubilant grin broadened somewhat as she heard her opponent's familiar name: Tulie. This was, in her mind, a remarkably sanguine opportunity. She knew Tulie better than she knew anyone else in the pack outside of her family, and it was then she recalled much of what the autay had told her: that she had hurt someone she cared about once, that she didn't like hurting others. Though a skilled warrior may have been preferred, she was eager to learn what a wolf like Tulie would do, how she would fight. This would be her first of many lessons in the art of violence, and she planned to be diligently attentive. Tulie was much larger than her, so she assumed that would likely be what her teacher relied on as a strength, like she had herself when she hunted the moth. Why had the moth been able to evade her so many times? I guess, because I was so big, I was easy to see, until I attacked it from where it couldn't see me. Now, she was small. But she was accustomed to being small, feeling small. The moth was small, and yet... She couldn't get it on her first try. Could Tulie get me on her first try?

The diminutive pup inhaled a long, slow breath, her paws scrunching up the springy, fresh grass. She thought of her parents, her brothers, the terror snaking through her veins and chaining down her body, and then she shot forward as fast as she could, as swiftly and precisely as her disproportioned, juvenile body would permit. She ran, and she skid to a halt as she attempted to slide beneath her opponent's belly from her side, her vibrant yellow gaze alight with a willful determination as she snapped her diminutive jaws up towards the exposed flesh above her. There was no reluctance, or consideration. All she had and all she was was a painful desire for freedom from the terror she felt, and she found herself excited by the prospect of making someone else scared, for a change. If I'm the moth, I'll attack you from where I cannot be seen.
Back to top Go down
Autay Tulie
Autay Tulie

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2016, 16:01

Sadness welled up within her heart as she heard Teren name her opponent. It was Petra, the little fae that she had been trying to about compassion. What monster would pit pups against adults? What cruelty could possess such a heart as he? Tulie looked up at the dark male that was the alpha, his hard emerald eyes full of nothing but ice. His coat was turning silver with age and Tulie thought that he would not survive for very much longer. But until he took his last breath he would continue to make the Wolves' lives miserable, would germinate the seeds of corruption in the hearts of the next generation in his pack. Why did she come to this pack? What possessed her to ask for admittance? Her eyes lifted to gaze a Tundra for a quick moment. Seeing the shockingly creamy fae behind the dark male she couldn't help but remember her promise at the boarder. Firm resolve stiffened her determination when her gaze then moved to the apprentice. She was here for the guardian and the pups. As much as it killed her she would have to do her best. Her best to try and not hurt the pup too bad.

She remembered the lesson she had been trying to teach the pup, and groaned inwardly when the story of her past surfaced. She had told the little fae that she had hurt somewolf before and regretted it. How could tell something like that, it was a weakness. Because you were trying to teach her, her own voice whispered in her mind. It would not be good to divulge that information to anyone else.

The tawny fae took her place facing the apprentice, noting the broad grin upon her maw. It broke her heart to see that eagerness in the young pup and if she was able to cry tears, the autay would have. But weakness was not tolerated in this pack as the Aloha had stated, he would fight them himself if they didn't show their best. Her gaze looked sadly into Petra's. What was she going to do? How could she fight this pup that was so dear to her heart?

Tulie laid her ears back, tucked her tail to her side and crouched slightly. She had a small amount of training but not very much and she worried that she would have to fight the demon. Petra shot forward as the autay thought she would, then skidded into a slide to snap her jaws up at her belly. Tulie jumped to the side but felt the pull of fur and the bite of sharp teeth as they found their mark. Scant though it was, the pup drew first blood. Quick as she could, which wasn't as fast as any good fighter, Tulie's jaws snapped down towards the pup's neck fur in an attempt to thrown her away from her. If she succeeded, Tulie would then wait for a second attempt as she circled to the left side of her small opponent.

(OOC: Bleh this is horrible, hopefully it will pick up)

Last edited by Autay Tulie on May 31st 2016, 16:50; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Apprentice Petra
Apprentice Petra

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 13:52

Petra was, on all accounts, little more than a callow novice in the art of combat. Her only, somewhat applicable experience could be attributed to the play flights she occasionally engaged in with the other pups. It was completely ludicrous to expect victory in her current standing, especially against an adult. And yet, she craved the notion more than anything else in her impeccably small world, and she was ever eager to learn the extent of what consequences followed that dire ambition.

Subsequently she fascinated by Tulie's coarse of action, a yelp of surprise leaving her maw as she felt the click of teeth at her scruff. She was thrown away rather easily, and she hurriedly scurried to her paws, her vibrant yellow focus bright with an exuberant glee. There was an eerily metallic tang sitting on her tongue, a palpable taste she instantly connected to the sensation of a mouthful of prey. I nicked her! Her heart swelled with such an overwhelmingly earnest elation she was nearly compelled to catch a glimpse of her parent's expressions. Were they watching? Did they see?

She turned her happy, ever ecstatic attention to her combatant once she noticed her circle around to her left side, and a bit of bewilderment tainted her jubilant demeanor. The autay seemed incredibly wary, her disposition guarded and defensive, and the apprentice couldn't help but think her behavior somewhat odd. She... All she did was push me away by the scruff. Like mom did when I was smaller, to carry me. She's so much bigger than me. Why didn't she just tear me apart when she had me? The thought crushed her harder than any blow she could have received, and she sunk her claws haphazardly into the dirt as she faced her off, her triumphant glow gradually ebbing away.

She's not afraid of getting hurt. She's afraid of hurting me. It was a heavily disconcerting thought, one that ultimately filled her with a well of terror. No one let her father win. Helidos didn't let Erenyx win. That would imply the loser had control over the outcome, that they really weren't the loser at all, merely an outside presence unaffected by their opponent. Was that what this was? Was Tulie in control? Would the bigger wolves always be in control of her and her life and what she could do?

It was an alarming hypothesis, and there was little else she could do but test its viability. She sprinted full force up directly towards Tulie's snout and swiped an outstretched paw towards her face, wholly intent on doing as much damage as possible. She knew her assault was obvious; Tulie could see her coming. If the autay was really giving it her all and fighting the pup as an equal, She would hurt her during her defense, and likely mount a counterattack.
Back to top Go down
Autay Tulie
Autay Tulie

Wolf Information
Purchases:

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 17:47

The sting of teeth in her underbelly wasn't nearly as bad as the pain in her heart. This pup that she lived like her own was beginning to fast approach her father though she still had a ways to go yet. The autay had tried to push her down a better path but who was she to do so. To make her go down that path. Tulie looked at the young fae as triumph turned to bewilderment then confusion. The emotions marred her pretty face. What are you thinking Petra? What are you doing? The thoughts passed through her mind as she warily watched her adversary. What could she do, to help the pup, let her take the blood that coursed through her veins? No, she couldn't just roll over that would earn herself a fight with the Alpha. But she could make the pup work for it, while landing blows of her own.

The kind hearted autay didn't want to sink into what she had been that night at the pond. If she did she worried that she would hurt the pup mayhaps even maim or kill her, for she was much smaller. "Come little fae, have another chance. If you want blood then you must think. Use your head." The autay sang out sweetly to the pup. Her words were the words her own teachers had told her but she had been timid then. They were filled with jest and she gave the pup a small smile though not meaning it to be mocking.

She waited for the pup to make up her mind. The little fae charged head on, determination flashing in her eyes and her paw lifted as if to strike the autay in the face. It was an obvious move and the older fae lowered herself at the last minute to avoid the pup's feeble attack. Tulie countered with her own, jaws opening and lifting up to try and grasp at the pup's shoulder. If she made contact, Tulie would close her maw, sinking her fangs into the shoulder only enough to break the skin and taste blood. If she landed her blow, then she too had drawn her first blood. She would now be in close to the little fae. Close enough for the pup, if she were thinking, to make a second attack before being tossed away. Her heart lurched at causing the pup pain but it was only minor, she hoped. What would their relationship be after this? Would she avoid the autay? Shun her?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Petra vs Autay Tulie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1