Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLICK ME!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace’s first pack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ace’s first pack? Empty
PostSubject: Ace’s first pack? Ace’s first pack? Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 18:31

The large trees and bushes began to sway slowly in the warm breeze, the green leaves swirling along the ground as it goes in the direction of the male grey wolf. He was just lying on a stone, taking a small nap since he had nothing to do for now. Placing his paws underneath his white muzzle, he stared pensively at the peaceful land, thinking deeply about what to do next. He doesn't have any idea; he might just scour the land again to find a safe place to sleep during the night. Ace felt that the day would be really long. The beautiful land seemed to be engulfed by the quiet. It was so quiet that he started to relieve his ennui.

As soon as the tree was starting to agitate, the grey wolf lifted his head as he gazed at them, noticing that the breeze got a little bit stronger. Standing up in a straight posture, Ace caught a scent that was transporting by the air current. The scent seemed to belong to some wolves that were not situated far from here. With a turn of his gaze and body, he faced the right direction to where he could possibly find other wolves. His verdant eyes roamed the outskirts of the claimed territory ahead, knowing that there was pack over there.

Ace took a moment to think, debating with himself whether to join the pack or continue to live in solitary. He had to make the right decision. If he'd join the pack, he would probably have more fun to interact with the others and he would definitely go more in a hunt with them. The thought made him exhibit a sign of excitement, but he got a bit nervous at the same time since he had never been in a pack before. He decided to visit there. With a slight movement of his tail, he began to walk in a quick smooth glide, venturing into the pack territory. When he had reached the border, he came to an abrupt halt, his ebony nose twitching slightly as the strong scent of the wolves reached his senses. He couldn't go back now. Ace lifted his head as he let out a melodious howl escaping from his throat, a sound to call any wolf that might be near here, so he could speak with it and asked the authorization to join the pack. Taking a seat on the ground, his multicolored tail curled around his hind legs. Now he just waited. His eyes closed slowly, remaining collected, as he heard the sounds of the gentle wind. Hopefully that he could claim that he was a pack wolf.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information
Purchases: Large Wolf; Language: Latin

Ace’s first pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace’s first pack? Ace’s first pack? Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 19:50

The muzzle of an obsidian covered wolf rose, taking in small whiffs of scents that surrounded the area, red velvet liquid dripping from the sides of the mouth slowly. A small, white tailed doe lay at her front paws, drowned in its own internal fluids and stained, ripped partially away from where she tore into. Now that the fae was no longer with pups and had grown into the habit of training again, finding and taking down prey was much easier now, and it kept the food pile at reasonable heights. Only six months had gone by and like that, the pups have grown so big, causing herself to feel old, and a little sad to see them grow so quickly before her eyes. She knew that they'd become great warriors, working within the pack and helping others like she had growing up, growing stronger and wiser with every second, she hoped. As time quickened, so did herself, pushing herself to great lengths to get fit once more and stronger so she wouldn't be weak when it came to hunting. The labor with all three with them tired her, lasting for almost weeks of exhaustion, but even more determination to get out of the den and work. Juno had always been a fighter, till the day she was born she possess the mind of a persistent and stubborn pup.

As she finished her meal, she stopped to listen as a foreign howl rang to her ears, signaling one's attention for acceptance she presumed. Juno scurried back to the clearing to set down the scraps of what was left of the corpse, darting through the woods to come across the Helidos's dividing lines, crouching low to peek through the weeds to where the traveler stood. He was what one would claim a typical grey wolf, though the patten in his pelt was lighter than just a fragile fog or ashen grey. Dipped in darker grey lines along his backside and a mix of colors to add towards the end where his tail lies, his muzzle and a majority of his bottom half was an ebony white, much like the color of Azul's pelt. Around his ears and eyes are the same as his back, standing only a tad taller than her like an average male wolf. Juno slowly moved form her temporary spot, exposing herself to the warm summer light that glistened into her emerald orbs. "Welcome, traveler. I am Beta Juno, Beta female of the Helidos pack. What is it you seek in coming here to my pack's lands?" The fae eyed him suspiciously, locking tightly with his matching pair of colored gems.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

Ace’s first pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace’s first pack? Ace’s first pack? Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 20:46

With a slight twitched of his ears, Ace listened carefully to the paw steps noise that was getting closer, knowing that a wolf from this territory sidled up to him. His eyes opened slowly, shifting his gaze and studying the female wolf with a monotone coat. He noticed that her lime green eyes were gleaming in the golden sunlight. His visage registered in a bit surprise, not expecting to meet a wolf with the same colour eyes as him. Ace still remained calm, paying attention to the fae as he gathered a bit of information about her and the pack. He would try to memorize her name and the name of the pack. When she was starting to ask him a simple question, the grey wolf pondered for a short time, trying to use the good words to reply to her inquiries. It's been a long time that he didn't speak with wolf, so he might have some difficulties to prove himself with his words that he'd want to be a loyal wolf for Helidos.

Without thinking again, he displayed a confident façade, getting ready to use his words. Not breaking his stare, he spoke up to the beta of Helidos. "Thank you. My name is Ace. It's nice to meet you Beta Juno." He gestured his head in a cordial greeting. "I came to your lands because I would like to join your pack." He said, trying to keep it simple. His voice was calm, as he kept his tone respectful and still toward the female wolf. Ace suddenly switched to a submissive demeanour by lowering his head and tucking his black-and-white tail beneath his body. He did that because he thought it would be more respectful to remain that position against a wolf with a higher rank. Now he patiently waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Ace’s first pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace’s first pack? Ace’s first pack? Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 17:51

Juno's eyes widened slightly at his name, "Ace...," she repeated softly, staring off into another world that led her to pain and heaviness withering at her beating heart. His face was still friend in her mind, his beautiful amber eyes staring at her with love filling them to the brim, overflowing to cast over her body along with the pup she once had. It had been so long since she had said his name of her previous mate, over a year of many moons since she had seen his dark brown and burgundy patterned features and broad frame. The fae could remember Ace, not this one, but her long ago beloved mate, standing at the border that evening, letting her listen to why he was to be a part of her father's pack, all the memories of them falling in love and then running away to be together. It was what some would call a happily ever after, but not all good things happen, there is always something to throw and hit them where they'd least expect it. Juno blinked hard, seeing the horrible images of blood across that one soft, spring meadow's ground that smelt of her mate and pup, Riot.

Their faces still haunt her dreams, asking her why she wasn't there to stop the brute that killed them, or why she was a careless mother. She knew she wasn't one though, or at least that was what others would tell her by coming by after her duties were fulfilled to check up on her pups in the Caretaker Den. They'd praise her for keeping up on them, but tell her there was nothing to worry, it was an instinct , how could she not? Ever since the loss of her loved ones, she had become stronger, wiser and more careful of her actions, over-protective of Marrok and her pups from most wolves. She barely allowed Alanoth to take care of them at the time as it is, yes, she felt guilty of it, but Juno couldn't let her pups get hurt like her last. She'd break, like now, tears burned behind her eyes and pleaded to be released or at most well in her eyes, but she refused, "I..I'm sorry.... um.. uh..," The fae replied, shaking off the previous thoughts that still burned and blurred at the back of her mind. Lifting her gaze back to meet his grass green eyes, she felt slightly more relieved, pursing her lips and shaking her head another time before regaining her confidence. She was never like this before, and she wasn't going to start now. Being a Beta she had to show she was strong inside and out, confident in her abilities and worry about the future, present, not the past. It was behind her, right? It was just a coincidence his name was Ace, he couldn't possibly be the same, they looked nothing alive, and her Ace was not as a lot less quiet then this male.

Juno inhaled deeply, letting the air ease itself out of her mouth as a way to calm herself and her mind from thinking about it. Finally relieving what was left, she opened her eyes to meet his, pulling back her same friendly familiar smile, "Well.. its a pleasure to meet you, Ace, and I.... uh would .. like to welcome you to Helidos pack... Now..um.. if you don't mind I would like to know more about you and what makes you think that you're worth fighting in this pack, or, even healing maybe? This pack resides off respect, integrity and loyalty which I'm sure you can understand..." At first, her words trailed, that she knew, but the sudden confidence drew her to speak a bit more professional, normal coming from her and relieving to hear come out of her mouth instead of just more mumbling or stammers. "If you can tell me a short summary of your experiences of being in a pack, if you've been in one or learned how to fight by instinct, I'd be more than happy to put it into consideration." She smiled, wagging her tail slowly in being impatient.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ace’s first pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace’s first pack? Ace’s first pack? Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 19:14

It really wasn't long before the Beta repeated his name in a soft tone. Ace's head angled slowly to look at her, regarding her features curiously as the silence engulfed them for a moment. The female seemed to cogitate deeply about his name, like the name represented something extremely important in her life. His bright verdant eyes were questioning towards her, wondering why she got so overwhelmed by his name. What could she possibly think? However, the grey wolf stood still, waiting patiently for her new speech. He would wait a bit longer since he really needed to join the pack, so he could learn more experience, like being a better hunter, learning new tactics and being more social with other wolves. Without any doubt in his mind, he was sure that he would learn so many good things in this pack. Ace was a bit confused when he received a quick apology from the Beta. Her voice was also faltering like she was losing the courage to communicate with him. The female wolf didn't do anything wrong to him. She probably apologized because there was a moment of awkward silence when she was thinking a lot.

As he listened carefully to Juno's whole sentences, Ace nodded sagely, his triangular ears rotating slightly as he listened and tried to understand her words. He was genuinely surprised by the way she spoke to him and the reaction of her body language. It wasn't dominant at all. She seemed very friendly and sympathetic toward him. Ace really thought that she would be a strict wolf, but he was definitely wrong. Now he felt much more comfortable than before because of her gentle behavior. He also gained some confidence; a confidence to express himself while in front of the Beta. Pausing for a moment, he began to mull over her words in his mind, knowing that he must discuss his experience to demonstrate to her that he would be worthy to join the Helidos pack. Exhaling softly, Ace emitted a small puff of air from his maw before speaking politely. "Well to be honest, I've never been in a pack before. Though, I usually have a lot of motivation when I learn new things from others. I don't just look and learn, I do things, and that's when my motivation will increase further because I know I will keep practicing until I better my performance. Even if I'm doing something extremely hard, I will still keep going. I don't give up that easily." The multicolored creature advanced furtively, making his way near a spot where he could see the views of their territory - accompanied with a brilliant sun. The land was beautiful with a ambiance delightful enough for any wolf. This place was possibly even more magnificent during the night; especially with the exquisite moon that usually emerged in the dark sky.

Pivoting gradually on his white paws, he observed the fae once again, his white maw curving into a bashful smile before continuing his unfinished presentation. "Of course I will make some mistakes at the beginning, but that's part of life, and we all know it. A wolf who never makes a mistake... they never try anything new. I always like to try something new, so I don't mind making them." Inclining his head, he gazed reflectively the dirt, thinking about his words. "I'm not a very complicated wolf, I can do every job, even if it's a hard one, I will still do it for the pack. Hunting is one of my favorite activities, I'm usually good at capturing my prey when I'm alone, so if you need someone to replenish your food stock I'm ready any time to do the task." He lifted his gaze to meet her light-green orbs. "I will be happy if I join your pack, I promise you that I will have a high regard for your pack, your leader, your family and your friends, and I will never disobey your words and the words of other wolves from this pack. I'm even ready to risk and sacrifice my life for your pack." He said firmly as the words slipped out of his lips with honesty, dipping his head respectfully. Ace had always been a wolf who abhorred violence, but if the pack needed help, he would surely fight to protect it. After his long oral presentation, he felt that there would be a friendly atmosphere within this pack.

Last edited by Warrior Ace on July 24th 2013, 13:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some grammar mistake. Now all corrected - Thanks to Hunter Eclipse)
Back to top Go down
Juno of Helidos
Juno of Helidos

Wolf Information

Ace’s first pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace’s first pack? Ace’s first pack? Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 06:55

[[ Sorry, been busy. :\ ]]

His words brought her out of her saddened and gloomed, yet fakely smile, pulling back a natural warm and real one from her furry black lips, watching him shift positions and gazes as he explained himself better. "Your honesty is greatly appreciated, sometimes wolves wouldn't have the enough courage to truly explain somethings when at the border such as not being in a pack for almost years or not at all until once i've gotten the privilege to befriend and learn more about them. Which I can take kindly and firmly in separate ways, for I honestly wouldn't until I trusted them completely, surely you can understand of course. As for your experiences and loyalty shown obviously, I see no reason not to give you the rank of the Warrior, if not you wish to be a Hunter, though I see the heart of a great fighter inside you instead," Juno looked to him, meeting his matching emerald eyes with her same friendly smile. He was not at all like the male she used to love with the same name, definitely not from what she could tell and it relieved her to the point of having the idea to soon earn his trust to soon too become great friends, "We all make mistakes, even I and my mate, even our Alphas, but yes, we all do and learn from them at that. If it weren't for our mistakes, we'd all know close to nothing of what we know today," She laughed softly as she spoke, "And that wouldn't lead us anywhere to learn more, now would it?"

As the black furred fae reared back and shifted her weight between paws, she couldn't help but think of the many mistakes she's made, realizing then that she was glad to of made most, but not all because she knew they lead her to this moment. She was... happy. This was her home now, running with wolves she trusted dearly to her heart and cared for her just as much as she cared for them, falling in love and having a family. This is all of what she ever wanted, sending a glint of hope in her eyes there was still more to discover in her life ahead of her, "Ace, I'll have you know first off as being a Warrior within out pack means you wouldn't be able to be dismissing any of your duties, fulfilling them everyday, but I'd also share a warning to you that recently the pack has populated with three litters, including mine." Juno wagged her tail at the image of her pup's shining eyes and smiles staring up at her when she'd walk into the den, "I trust you to protect them from the danger that would come across our lands in sometime, no matter if its battle, or from fights. They are my family, along with this pack as we stick together tightly like one. This is your home now, Ace, and I welcome you." Straightening her posture, the Beta female rose her head and gained no emotion, loosing it to give him a serious expression and dominant stance. "I hear by announce you Warrior Ace, Warrior of Helidos.," Her head slightly bowed to him in respect, lifting it back up as neatly and elegantly as it was before. Without continuing, she looked to him with a small goodbye before turning away and dashing her way back home to see her pups, releasing a tuneful howl as she ran through the woods.

[[ ACCEPTED ]]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ace’s first pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace’s first pack? Ace’s first pack? Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 13:03

[It's fine. Thanks for role-playing with me.]

The male grey wolf saw Juno's smile that cracked slowly in the corner of her black onyx muzzle. It wasn't a real smile like she did one before. She looked suddenly a bit sombre and pensive right after he finished his words. The thought made him a bit worried about her. Standing at his height, he listened to her again and gave her an affirmative nod, knowing that he must regard the three precious pups as his responsibility and always defended them against any threatening creatures. Ace would definitely do the task for her. He knew himself that he was a valiant wolf, and with the confidence that had on him, he would be capable of doing anything for the pack.

As soon as the beta scampered off to the forest, the warrior observed her from a distance, his head bowing in gratitude with his beatific smile that appeared on his face. He was in an ecstatic mood when got accepted in the pack for the first time. He felt that his life will be much better here, but he will miss his adopted father. If it wasn't for him, Ace wouldn't be here by now. Visualizing some mental image about his past, he remembered about his dad's effort and hard work. His father trained him a lot so he could be able to take care of himself. It was the good old time. Shaking his head slightly, his memories faded away as he looked at his new home. Since he was now a warrior of Helidos, he must stay strong and focused more in the present and the future. As he raised his fluffy tail in the empty air, he scooted up the hill, his emerald eyes scanning the surrounding terrain as he explored every place, trying to learn it all by heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ace’s first pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace’s first pack? Ace’s first pack? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace’s first pack?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1